He going to quit

He going to quit.

Attached: Sad-Trump.jpg (600x337, 14K)

Kek. You retards are so scared it's almost like Mueller is working for Trump and will take down the entire swamp.

Yeah...real scared over here bub.

Attached: armchairgeneral.jpg (585x400, 67K)

Attached: fud.jpg (950x935, 150K)

Do you get government benefits for being low iq? I bet your body is as weak as your mind.

Awww...aren't you a cute one.
>muh body
Just how gay are you, thinking about other dude's bodies.

Did CNN tell you that?

Sure thing kid

Ya think ya hot shit dontcha?

I would if I were him.
Right after I exposed every shitty DEGENERATE dirt I had on all politicians, conspiracies, national secrets, etc...

To quit considering congress may fund the wall and instead to order the wall be built by the DoD due to record high illegal immigration. Since America is great again they can’t come fast enough.

>thinking rump will expose anything
I doubt the SS even showed him where the real bathrooms are.

With him gone emperor pence can start the gay holocaust

Something is about to drop, who will it be about? The people that are the most frenetic and losing their shit. That's not Trump.

Hey remember when he was going to quit his campaign and how they were never going to nominate him, and how he was never going to win, and how the electoral college would never let him win.....................

lmao this lovable retard's goose is cooked but he was worth the shilling

You wish, and you'll be suicidal when he's re-elected in 2020. I find that very funny.

I agree.
If he can't fix it, bring everything crashing down. Expose it all. Don't give our country to globalist.

Attached: 596ded2ecd144.image.jpg (842x485, 58K)

You will be.

Shareblue hiring 14 year olds now. I’m insulted might give Jow Forums a break.

He already quit speaking from the heart by starting to use a teleprompter. He already quit pushing for a Total Muslim Ban by saying that he would simply target countries instead of their religion. He already quit being honest about a wall when he claimed that funding for a fence was wall funding.

You're old news, O.P. This horse don't run.

The Hammer of God does not have a "quit" button.

It’s fucking over

Attached: 8040B123-CDDD-4BC3-B6C8-1E38B1B1263C.jpg (300x200, 20K)

No

Blomph is finished

he said we'd get sick of winning, so what like 1-12 more years? Tops

>He going to quit.
>projecting this hard
Tell us how your contract expires.

Good. He didn't build the wall or even expel the Jews. Good riddance to the bum.