Will libshits ever stop whining about Trump?

Will libshits ever stop whining about Trump?

Attached: overgrown_baby.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yGxmQbe8hoc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>libshits
You mean the zionist establishment? When they're arrested after Mueller goes public.

Will leafs ever stop shitposting

No.
Even after he's no longer president, they will spend at least 2 years complaining about him. We won't hear the end of it until 2026 at the soonest.

no even after hes not president they will still cry about him

Attached: Ds3x52EUwAEog5x.jpg (567x378, 37K)

liberals voted for trump you turbonigger
the authoritarians are the ones who backed the democrats

sad but true

Attached: trump_bums.jpg (759x753, 117K)

Nope. They did the same thing during Reagan's administration.

Phil Mudd is my favorite. This guy is ready for a straightjacket.

Attached: pm7rfneinf0end.jpg (968x681, 29K)

have a meme frens

Attached: 029831098323198.gif (800x686, 2.92M)

Wait until Mueller comes up dry. The tears. The tears. Oh my. The tears.

Will Republicans ever stop being hypocrites and admit they support criminals and racists?

We have a winner.

these thots dong give a fuck about trump or MAGA they just give a shit about instagram likes and you posted them you dumb nigger loving faggot.

>they just keep flowing
I thought you niggers cared about the environment and here you are wasting the world's supply of fresh water

Attached: poor_baby.jpg (500x415, 13K)

no.

their intent is to generate enough intellectual fear to keep this from happening again.

youtube.com/watch?v=yGxmQbe8hoc

relax and enjoy life you brapist

>Wait until Mueller comes up dry. The tears. The tears. Oh my. The tears.
You're joking right? Whatever Mueller comes up with will be proof of everything they believe, no matter what he says. And in 3 days they will have forgotten muh Russia and be on to the next trendy topic.

there must be some kind of physiological price they're paying for being this outraged all the time and brutally suppressing their own minds and memories

are they all going to die early of heart attacks or aneurysms or something?

It seriously seems like no, they want

Pathetic fucktards

No, they get off on Trump because deep down inside Trump is exactly what they want. They just can't admit it.

>Trump is exactly what they want
Incompetence? Hillary would have been just as good at that.

He means they want to be dominated and spanked. They want the years of discipline that are sorely lacking from their spoiled and useless liberal "upbringing". Only now that they're adults, that deep desire has become fused with their sexualities.

I know this from experience with liberal girls.

>ncompetence?
No, what they want is a big bad white man to oppress them. This gives their life meaning. It means they are worth something, that someone actually cares enough about them to oppress them. They actually think they are important, and that people see their stupid opinions as a threat. Same could be said for some of Jow Forums, but liberals have the worst form of the disease.

B-b-but CNN said Orange Man is a Nazi! REEEEEE

Attached: IMG_20181210_114449_016.jpg (640x523, 44K)

it also makes them dripping wet

No. You honestly don't understand. Trump was the epitome of the left beuing rejected. The American people basically told them they where not buying any of the bullshit. The left cannot imagine a world where they are wrong. They imagine themselves as paragons of virtue and anyone who disagrees as the devil. They think like children. They will be eternally butt blasted. A trump re-election would end them.

Hopefully it makes them kill themselves. I think I'd use their last tears as lube for me to beat off with and then cum on their graves. Fucking degenerates.

>A trump re-election would end them
Warm up the meme cannons as 2020 approaches lads. Take some time off work or school if you must, this is more important.

Attached: pepe_autism_button.jpg (320x172, 12K)

>then cum on their graves. Fucking degenerates.
Not.... quite... sure...

"B-b-but there will be a blue wave! REEEE" Like the one in 2018? If thats the blue wave, Trump's winning 2020.

Ghoulish overkill

ALLOFTHISISTRUE!!!!!!!
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Attached: 4637819385.gif (320x240, 990K)

bump to rub salt in the wound for shills on this board

Nope.
Pretty clear what we are going to have to do.