Mexicans, Explain this!

Mexicans, Explain this!

Attached: Screenshot_20181211-103623_Chrome.jpg (1080x1485, 619K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/british-teacher-amazon-brazil-kayak-murder-emma-kelty-killed-names-joked-days-london-a7956636.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neanderthal_behavior
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serra_Pelada
hope-of-israel.org/KhazarConversion.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biomedical_Tissue_Services
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: Screenshot_20181211-103658_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 814K)

They fell off

What did she die of?

The fuck can you even do with a brain from a cadaver?

>without her brain
Look at that pic, she didn't have one to begin with.

Attached: 1519922654467.gif (350x193, 3.01M)

Yo quiero Taco Bell

Having her heart removed I bet

>eat it

Mexicans just like dicing people up dude

>go to third-world
>expect first-world
Kinda fucked yourself

its for sicence

How did she get on the plane?

>organ trafficking
>stealing brains
for what purpose

she formally declared herself an organ donor verbally, seconds before death. you know, to help those in need

honestly, people consume the brain in occult and even high political circles. probably related

Adrenochrome

>people consume the brain in occult
jews*

>uma deliciousa

Sell it to a university or researcher.

A broken heart

Thot Status: Patrolled

>he doesn't know shit about his own ruling class
kek @ your ignorance

HEADLINE: BRITISH SLAG HAD BRAIN, EUROPE STUNNED

This.

The brain was probably trafficked to China along with the eye balls to be eaten by the wealthy

Blue eyes probably fetch more cash

Eating brain causes kuru. Why would the elite or anyone do it?

Its just the prions

If her organs where harvested for organ transplant it would of have been when her body was still alive. You can't harvest organs after the body dies. Every organ taken from a donator was done after a doctor (a team also verifies) that the body is brain dead and no hope for any brain activity. After that then they harvest.

top zoz

Head cheese

Well if she went to Mexico she didn't have much of a brain to steal.

Bon appetite

Brain burritos

lmao

She died from being a stupid fuck and vacationing in Mexico all by herself.

not an issue when prepared correctly. it's not like they're feasting on brain daily anyway

>self react pic
Die

you think they heat it up in the microwave the next day?

either way this isn't hard to figure out. Santa Muerte group

i would! can you imagine cold brain? ew

I wonder why they didn't take her face?

Those tourists can go fuck themselves, that whore is just like that bong teacher who went cayaking alone in the Amazon river DESPITE THE FUCKING LOCALS TELLING HER NOT TO and was cut in pieces for her iphone. The Amazon has trafficking of all kinds, the military men who work there have balls of steel.
I knew this old man who worked with gold near the peruvian border, and he'd tell some unbelievable stories.

Here is the story I mentioned, btw
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/british-teacher-amazon-brazil-kayak-murder-emma-kelty-killed-names-joked-days-london-a7956636.html

They eat cow brains I think, so it's not that much of a stretch to human brain I suppose.

I wonder if the caravaners are being picked off by organ harvesters.

enjoy your prion disease my dude

what stories

>he'd tell some unbelievable stories.
go on
what are they even trafficking through a jungle?

neanderthals eat white people

No, their wife does it for them.

>mexican intellectuals

pics or gtfo

sad part is, when theres so much commotion its hard to pinpoint one or two or 10 deaths

>what value does a brain cadaver have?
what is adrenachrome for 100, Alex.

Attached: A368AD10-2FB6-4321-A426-2B2103D87BAC.jpg (1024x682, 83K)

>self react pic
Grow a brain, faggot cunt.

Attached: 1526511193280.gif (314x314, 1.74M)

Transfer Hitler's consciousness.

>neanderthals
Neanderthals are European you fucking shit for brains nigger fucking faggot.

she was an uchiha, obito took her eyes. and orochimaru the rest for experiments desu

They can make a bowl of uma delicia.

>Neanderthals eat white people
Neanderthals are European you fucking shit for brains nigger fucking faggot.

I’ve seen this movie. Expect a mummy attack in Mexico soon.

He was a poorfag, so he worked as a trucker driving supplies to the Amazon once the military cleared the first roads into that region. After a while, he started working with gold extraction near the border(they would basically "filter" gold they got from a river that runs right in the border), and then you can add the fact that was already a lawless land to gold miners being targeted by all kinds of people... Let's say he essentially fought a daily guerilla war for about 4 years just so he could survive work, until he got tired and decided to leave. Some of his work colleagues were beheaded, others simply disappeared and some were even tortured to tell local pirates and traffickers where they kept the gold. About the methods of torture, they could range from inserting an electrified piece of metal into your urethra to things involving anacondas and piranhas.

>taking a trans-Atlantic flight to visit fucking Mexico
Why?

Attached: authentic mexican experience.jpg (2000x1339, 520K)

Yes, that's why the Neander Valley is in the Rhineland. With bongs, I'm not sure if you're just another drooling retard or if you're doing this on purpose to help kikes spread disinfo.

>brain
Okay wtf? Taking the joke literally now?

I don't think you can cook out the protein that causes kuru

he should have sued his employer

Oh, I forgot to add what they are trafficking: pretty much everything. Children, organs, women, immigrants, drugs, weapons, exotic animals... Pretty much anything you can think of. The Amazon state capital is also a manufacturing hub, where things produced range from cars to CDs, so yeah, pretty much everything is trafficked. And there are pirates too. In our military, working in the Amazon unit is a huge status boost, only very elite soldiers can get into these jungle operations.

sure thing lads
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neanderthal_behavior
>Evidence of cannibalism includes:
>Analysis of bones from Abri Moula in France does seem to suggest cannibalism was practiced here. Cut-marks are concentrated in places expected in the case of butchery, instead of defleshing. Additionally the treatment of the bones was similar to that of roe deer bones, assumed to be food remains, found in the same shelter.[44]
>At El Sidron in Northern Spain, scientists have found evidence pointing to the cannibalism of 12 individuals by what is hypothesized to have been a neighboring group of Neanderthals. According to Carles Lalueza-Fox of the Institute of Evolutionary Biology in Barcelona, the individuals (three children aged from two to nine, three teenagers, and six adults) appear to have been "killed and eaten, with their bones and skulls split open to extract the marrow, tongue and brains." Scientists believe that the lack of any evidence of a fire makes it likely that the event happened in winter, during times when food was scarce.[45]

reminder that neanderthals are natives to europe, then white people showed up, fought them to near extinction until the only survivors had to settle in the near east khazar region.
cro magnon has unknown origins and OLDER dna

Attached: 1510552214360.jpg (877x1024, 221K)

>his employer
Keking at your naivety. People who went there were a bunch of poor fags desperate for some bucks, their employers couldn't give less of a shit. The region had something similar happen during the rubber cycle. And the region he worked in was way more violent than the much more famous Serra Pelada mine.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serra_Pelada

Nobody wanted her teeth

>what did she die of
Mutili-culti

>please, someone see what I did

Kek

Do you even bother doing your own research instead of just resonating whatever is in wikipedia? I suppose you understand a higly (((controlled))) group is in charge of editing wiki articles. Just like a kike and a chink are considered the top experts in European genetics by the (((scientific community))). It's funny how the hints of human sacrifices in semite areas don't seem to get published as much.

>Go to third worlds shithole
>Die like third world shitter
Pottery writes itself...

That's how Eurofags spell America.

I’m sure she went with eyes but the rest is just supposition.

Coke please!

at least they knew how to have fun

Attached: Rita-Cadillac-Serra-Pelada.jpg (580x370, 103K)

>semite
nice guess rabbi, the khazars were jewish converts and were never native to israel.
hope-of-israel.org/KhazarConversion.html
>

The actual mechanics of the Khazarian kingdom's turn to Judaism was, most historians agree, rather well thought out -- from a humanistic perspective at least -- rather than random and capricious as some have believed.

why do you think they killed so many russians and ukrainians? they were the last tribes of white people to cuck them in their homeland.
why is it they invest so much money in astana and not jeruselum?

Attached: neanderthal.jpg (920x616, 217K)

What a stupid bitch, should be set as an example for all solo female travelers.
If you go to a 3rd world country by yourself for vacation, find a resort and stay there. If you do not have a trust worthy man or a group of friends that shit is code red unsafe to be out by yourself.

Latin America is the middleasts equally crazy but sexier cousin

Im not too sure what use the brain would have

>go to a third-world shithole
>expect to come back in one piece
kek

In the early 2000s Biomedical Tissue Services, Fort Lee P, New Jersey was stealing the bones of dead people for use in orthopaedic surgery.
So, if some of the organs stolen from this woman are being used for transplantation, it won't be the first case.

Looool, the fucker dies of bone cancer!!

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biomedical_Tissue_Services

>Mexicans, Explain this!
next time, tell her to die at home
problem solved!

It’s provably being dissected by an anatomy grad student.

Italian Americans do too

Not a child, but probably had enough stress from her death to really lube her mostly calcified Pineal gland.

Why grow one when you can buy one scooped out of a british national’s cadaver

Dead white female brain confirmed for still valuable with respect to Mexican population

So should I stop ordering from Amazon?

KEK

It's in their blood

Attached: 1529028467753.jpg (365x525, 132K)

Begone, Diablo

Attached: 0810dia.jpg (167x252, 64K)

>hominid, carnivorous, cannibalistic, sexual predator that provided the impetus for cro magnon tools and societies

Attached: 1543790282707.png (960x1106, 458K)

Been to Mexico a couple times as a dumbass yankee spring breaker. It is the wild fucking west down there even. Yeah, they try to keep civilized on the resorts but there's still a hustle going on. Never again. Also, why do women travel alone. Womyn's independence is hubris.

You get used to and desensitized to it as a coping mechanism eventually

The only thing they sent back were her teeth.

notice how its always white people that do this shit

even mexicans are afraid of walking around those palces

What's the Amazon state capital ?