I have hiv (caught from female) and I feel like all hope is lost

I have hiv (caught from female) and I feel like all hope is lost
What can I do to help my people or should I just anhero?

Attached: A2543102-8929-4497-A2A2-2822CAAB2EF5.png (500x375, 285K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kLWvu51Vk4E
raypeatforum.com/community/threads/without-endotoxin-tlr4-an-hiv-infection-may-not-cause-aids.21751/
raypeatforum.com/community/threads/endotoxin-may-be-the-real-cause-of-aids.3893/
deadlock.wikia.com/wiki/Maug
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>or should I just anhero?
You already have user, you already have.

If she didn't inform you of her status, then I guess you can get revenge that you deem appropriate.

op is kill

>I have hiv (caught from female)
Women dont have dicks, faggot

Post proof

Attached: 1544168858179.jpg (1024x768, 152K)

Yeah it takes the doomer meme to a new level
Literally a slave to the state now for meds

any details however painful ? was it a prostitute ? i've been with a couple myself

Nothing of value et cetera et cetera

P.S. you're a role player

yeah post proofs

She didn’t know either, I’m disgusted with myself and her

Kill a billionaire. Any one of them will do.

Don't kill yourself. Find a way to make your death useful. It's personal, so figure it out for yourself.

>(caught from female)

Attached: Maury-Lie-Detector.jpg (381x378, 48K)

An hero you disgusting fuck

move to california and become a bigger faggot. they made knowingly sharing aids legal. take as many of them out as your degenerate ass can.

If you’re in CA you now have a duty to poz a bunch of faggots. As many as you can kamakazi. You must become the final faggot solution.

What is this 1982?

user, it's not a female if she fucked you in the ass with 'her' penis. Enjoy your grids.

>Met on tinder, had huge tits
>hung out with her and her roommate all night
>waited for roommate to go to bed
>fucked her
>she started talking about hanging out later
>said I didn’t know
>she said she regretted it (no wonder)
>called an Uber and went home
>pee starts to sting few weeks later
>had the clap before and got tested
>get a phone call
>walls cave in
>can’t believe it and get a second opinion
>yep, have to take expensive meds forever
>get them for free tho so whatever
>ashamed of myself and can’t even think of sex anymore

Work to save the Hwhite race with
The time you have left. If you kill your self, the Jews win

Are you implying that he infiltrate the gay, and preform a aids coup. Cause if you are that's genius.

Attached: 47a.jpg (285x267, 16K)

this is why we told you to stop chasing your dick, faggot.

Perform an anti-degeneracy crusade on youtube's headquarters

Attached: 1538263795189.jpg (330x394, 37K)

U got it from a guy u homosex

Half of them are big chasers anyway so I don’t think that will help
But I’ve lost all desire for anything and I was hoping I could find a bigger cause to make this all mean something

Should've just titfucked her you faggot

Biotron ltd

You need to kill her. Seriously. She probably got it from a nigger and now she's spreading it. Disgusting whore.

You know what has to be done. Don't fuck it up

I even wore a rubber but it broke and I said fuck it
The most benign things come back to haunt you

And I understand all the hate, I hate myself too trust me. I just wanna do something good with this

Sad if true. I feel so sorry for you brother.

Bullshit you caught it from a woman. You gay bro

go do heroin with them, share needles. you can do this coup de aids without butt stuff. i mean what the fuck do you have to lose now?

>caught from female

pic related

Attached: TRAN4CHAN.png (1007x763, 1.07M)

See

youtube.com/watch?v=kLWvu51Vk4E
It's a world of opportunities out there. And hey, prison is free meds.

now i'm wondering if this is just b8...

This thread was your trial, you senpai is going to know you are gay, so be ready for that. Maybe tell them it was from using heroin.

Damn, maybe i shud get off tinder. Did you wear a condom?

This. It’s for the greater good. How many more people will that whore end up spreading the virus too. People like her are already dead on the inside

Are you particularly thick? I don’t get how the blood mixing would’ve happened. I thought gay guys get the HIV at a much higher rate due to the rectal damage from faggot buttlove?

Attached: 075BCB2E-5A98-425E-BD25-960B57DE54CC.jpg (900x600, 380K)

They have a cure now. Don't give up.

Your hope is not lost.

Please pay attentio to this post. I can guarantee that you have a HIGH CHANCE of getting a 100% cure if you rigorously follow a Ray Peat diet.

Check out these links:

raypeatforum.com/community/threads/without-endotoxin-tlr4-an-hiv-infection-may-not-cause-aids.21751/

raypeatforum.com/community/threads/endotoxin-may-be-the-real-cause-of-aids.3893/

The Ray Peat diet really, really works. I'm not shilling anything here. It's free. You just need to look it up.

It can cure diabetes. It can cure Parkinson's. It can reverse cancer. It's not some miracle cure. The thing is that the reason everyone's sick these days is that our diets are incredibly shitty.

The main villain are PUFAs. Polyunsaturated fats. Seed oils. Onions oil, corn oil, canola oil, etc. They're absolute poison. And they're in all our food.

Start doing a Ray Peat diet. Look it up. It's pretty simple. Orange juice and milk with plenty of sugar and salt. White rice. Read meat. A daily raw carrot. You can add some variations, play around with it, but that's what it basically looks like.

I'm dead serious about this. Check out the links and try it out.

Dude. Kill that bitch. Your life isn't worth anything now anyway.

Gotta be a LARPER

The transmission rate for HIV through vaginal intercourse is extremely low. HIV is spread generally through unprotected ANAL sex or through intravenous activity.

I call bullshit.

This thread makes me feel better about not getting laid as much as I did when I was younger.

Read up on it and apparently lots of dudes hide the fact that they’re gay and give it to their girlfriends after fuckin boys

Black community is rampant with it

Attached: 8F6B32BA-2C78-43FE-824B-A305AC622BFC.jpg (500x378, 51K)

trips
I hope so for ops sake

>fucking a tinder thot without a condom
You kinda deserve this.

Lol

its always bait, doesnt stop us from inspiring the lurkers.

Hey OP, HIV is not the death sentence it used to be. I know several people with it, and they live completely normal lives.

>catching HIV from a female
Statistically impossible, faggot

Come to think of it, yes, that's true. Getting AIDS from having sex with a woman, even a prostitute, is very unlikely. It's mostly a gay disease.

was she a cool chick? why not have a mutant wedding and have heaps fucked up kids, at least they won’t be black

Attached: F96CD26A-4CFE-4E64-BA16-983E5BACF34E.png (500x375, 230K)

Why didn't you use protection in the first place?

You should become like the Maug
deadlock.wikia.com/wiki/Maug

>letting a tranny fuck your ass
Kys

What's the test for it? Sometimes it hurts when i piss but that might be from masturbation. I fucked some strange a week ago and do think i should get tested.

roughly 3% of population is responsible for 47% of treatment. yeah its gay as fuck. but also needles. fucking israel even made an app with built in gaydar for pozitive transmissions via proximity detection for faggots. grindr was made in tel aviv.

No, you should never commit suicide, it is a sin.
Do the best you possibly can with the cards you've been dealt.

I did, it broke and when your half into it you just say fuck it
Or at least I did and now I’m fucked
Don’t do what I did

posting in future evidence

Saliva and then blood test/piss test to make sure

If it was me I’d do the honorable thing. Take as many degenerates as I could. Ball bearings and rat poison are cheap. Make an ISIS false flag think about ((who)) their natural target would be. I wouldn’t use a gun to avoid backlash. Register as a Dem and flood my online profiles with pro-dem propaganda. Then make the announcement that I got GRID from sucking a ((dick)) and feel my life was taken from me. Wait a little while and BOOM. But that’s just a fantasy I would never recommend anyone do anything like that.

Dude HIV is litterally nothing nowadays, relax. You really don't even take that much meds. Just go see a good doctor. My best friends brother is HIV positive for over 6 years and he is about to become a father in 2019, and no, the kid won't have HIV. We don't live in the nineties anymore, in 2018 living with HIV is really managable. Stop taking advice on this message board, this place is filled with a few toxic intelligent people, but mostly people with sub saharian IQ's.

You must of been sleep walking and got fucked by a gay dude some night. You dont get aids banging chicks

Makes sense that (((they))) would have a hand in it
Always thought that the govt had something to do with it

you can just become gay, a lot of them already have it and most of them want it

Condoms don't break. How did you fuck it up?
> Expired
> Damaged

My advice is to
1. Convert to Judaism
2. Sue Tinder

an nigger is you. and I hate "medicine"

What are you talking about? It’s not hard to get HIV from a woman. All it takes is for a little bit of vaginal fluid to go up your urethra. It’s especially dangerous if you don’t cum, though. If you cum you’ll probably expel it all in time

haiti has 11% aids population. you can absolutely get it from whores. its just not as likely.

What about anal with a chick tho?

aids isn't the ultimate killer it was 20 years ago

i mean it still super sucks but it's not like it was the immediate death sentence it used to be

All those straight non iv drug users dying of aids

You realize it's almost impossible through hetero sex? It's okay faggot, you can tell us the true story.

That’s what I thought too, I’ve had the clap and hpv and the scariest thing to me was getting the herp
I was wrong

Chances for that are like 1000:1 if you do vaginal sex.
If you do anal sex it's higher but for a male still low.
Very unlucky, but you should've taken it as a warning sign to not continue with this when you got claps before.

this.
Did you have anal sex with her?

/sci/ here, go and look for a carrier of your blood type who has HIV and yet shows/has shown, no symptoms well into his/her late life.
That blood contains a vaccine that can be synthesized and may provide you hope if you can convince him/her to refine it in a laboratory.

This ^

>i fucked a slut and didn't want to deal with the consequences

kys normie

anal increases the shit out of the chances. its like god himself is calling you a faggot for doing it.

Source? Cos lots of african women have it and i doubtbthey caught it from rubbing sheaths

Interesting
Doubt I’ll have any luck but worth it
Also heard that crispr is getting close

What the fuck is onion oil? God the baits getting better I have to admit.

Oh trust me I’m dealing with them

Mate, there are studies on this. Transmission during vaginal sex for males and oral sex for both males and females happens very rarely.
Doesn't mean it does never happen though as in this case.

Go fuck as many jews as you can.

>getting HIV from a girl
>things that didn't happen

this shit work for herpes my man ?

Lmao like I’ll ever take advice on anything like that from this place
>homemade crystals
Yeah sure

Attached: 90ADC482-7D45-456D-A4F0-66EE3391A3E9.gif (500x361, 497K)

>get on Medicaid or any other government program that will cover the cost of health care
>hook up with an organization that works with HIV+ people
>learn about your condition, become an advocate to ensure that this doesn't happen to anyone else
>stay on antivirals
>live life to the fullest
You'll be okay, OP. At least it isn't genital herpes.

pwned

Attached: 1544379421881.jpg (460x575, 69K)

How the fuck do you know several people with it unless you’re gay. I have never met a person in life with it other than a bum asked me for a dollar so he could buy a soda to swallow his ten medicine cocktail.

AIDS is just more common in gays because bisexuals are really rare in men, and gays are super promiscuous. Drug addicts also have their own sort of isolated pool. But you can easily get HIV from a woman. Put your bare dick inside an AIDS ridden vagina if you’re not afraid

Yeah the Incels revenge has pierced my soul

Get yourself off the organ donor list of you're on it. Don't give recipients aids, faggot.