How come women get so much free passes even from conservatives when it comes to vile sickos?

How come women get so much free passes even from conservatives when it comes to vile sickos?
Everybody always keeps ranting about gays and MtF trannies,but nobody is ever really worried about female deviants that do exists and sadly aren't really even that uncommon.

Attached: fempedo.png (824x1144, 686K)

>implying women have agency

The men responsible for these women should be placed in the stocks... or worse.

>you must discipline wamyn
>you can't disciple wyman because they have no agency, discipline men instead
kek

You're at work and some three-year-old is taking all the cans off the shelf you just stocked and throwing them on the floor. What do you do?

I don't give him voting rights or rights to own property.

>AoA
>Age of attraction
Burn them all...

Hot.

human nature is to forgive women because they're a valuable resource.

Dude what fuckin site is that/are you on? Rhetorical question I don't actually want to know. You need to like tell the feds about that shit. Tell the other 4channies though lol take 'em down.

Women have backing from state power to do as they please. It's not possible to fix women because anything you might do will be stopped by the state. You cant even withhold your resources from them because the state just takes it from you and gives it to them.

>seemed like Age of Approach
we need to build gas chambers

twitter

>because they're a valuable resource
not when they're killing their kids lmao, their WOMB is a valuable resource, not them.

Twitter. Got screenshots from another post bringing attention to those people. The account in question seems to have been suspended, but it still feels even worse that those people can connect with each other in normal social medias and just aren't completely deplatformed.

Most of the "female" pedos ARE trannies. They're using their woke positions in the intersectional community to teach and guide (read: groom) gender confused children

It's not a rational conclusion. It's breed into us through evolution. It's so pervasive and so powerful, and because of its nature almost all people are militantly ignorant it affects them and society.

That dingus's metaphor with the 3 year old is spot on.
What would I do if a 3 year old pulled cans and shit off a store shelf? I'd make them pick them up and put them on some kind of time out.
What would I do if a grown man did the same thing? Throw him out the fucking store and call the cops. Hoping they'll beat him.
We treat women like children because it's one of our instincts. Like other maladapted instincts, it takes great personal will to overcome them, but we do it every time we don't fly into a rage when someone slights us. The real issue is that treating women like adults nukes (or alleges to) your mating potential, and draws other males in to show you up by defending them. The more men stopped taking women's shit, the more attractive defending them would become. It only takes a few men to spoil it.

while trannies and homosexuals have much higher rates of pedophilia then the genpop, there are A LOT of heterosexual female pedophiles. It's one of the secret unspoken understandings among women that's kept very well guarded from mainstream consciousness. Another is that they play with their blood clots.

Again, they get away with it because of a pervasive meme we're all born with that says women don't do those things, but when they do it's not as bad, and when it's bad it's men's fault.

All the MAPs are moving from tumblr to twitter

Attached: 4ccf1760436562a40524fc31749a7df290bdacc9d8ebf8207f6d3b040f09951e.png (1242x2208, 2.17M)

>I don't give him voting rights or rights to own property.

But you gave women these rights.

>it's not my fault I can't do anything about it, it's the state!

Hey, guess who else blames everyone but themselves for their own problems and pretends they can't do anything to fix them?

That's crazy.

so what should individual men do with individual women in their lives. Give me actionable prescriptive advice.

All the stuff you said in your post if just very very very obvious, which just takes us back to square one No I fucking didn't.

Except now that they have voting rights they're too powerful of a political force to take them away.
they benefit from the current social order. So they're not going to even be motivated to change it.
women WILL vote as a block on women's issues.
Men are highly motivated to oppose men who oppose women.
I dont think there's a political solution to this problem.

The fuck is a MAP?

No, a technological one though, maybe.

Minor Attracted Person (aka pedophile)

A pedo who claims not to fuck children. So, basically just a pedo.

We'll have to see. They're certainly afraid of a sexual market shift from anamotronic sexdolls. I'm not ocnvinced the technology will be there to create an affordable alternative to sex with a human woman that is "good enough" for at least desperate men to feel satisfied with it, any time soon.

fair enough, we'll see. It's either that or a chink/muslim takeover.

>No I fucking didn't.

Sure you did. Who do you think sat back and let female suffragists have the run of the place 100 years ago? Passive men like yourself, men who thought it was easier to let them have what they wanted than stand up to them, men who thought it was easier to blame someone else for not doing what they should have done themselves. You're still doing it to this day because you think it gives you an excuse for not doing anything to improve yourself or your society. It's pathetic and it's why beta males such as yourself deserve all the abuse and mistreatment you get.

It's pretty simple, kemosabe. The first thing you need to do is look in the mirror. Are you a man who commands respect from women? Like most of the single-mother spawn on this site, you think this has something to do with how you look and because you aren't Chris Hemsworth you can't slay puss. But if you got out more often you'd notice that good-looking betas are still betas. Chad is an ugly motherfucker, even the omegas of Jow Forums acknowledge this in their maymays. But Chad has what you only think you have, which is the confidence that he is his own man who doesn't need women's approval.

That's it, that's the hardest part. The problem with Jow Forums is that even though they hate women they're basically just women with a penis. Jow Forums has no agency, Jow Forums won't take responsibility for his actions, Jow Forums thinks it's up to everyone but Jow Forums to fix wahmen on Jow Forums's behalf. Jow Forums would rather believe in a literal deus ex machina (cf. , , ) than take charge of Jow Forums's destiny. All you have to do is stop being a pussy and start acting like you have a pair, stop hating women while you simultaneously base your life on seeking their approval. Stop blaming mommy for your developmental problems and improve yourself.

OHHH I get it you're a hole, yeah nah this is a waste of time

I'd probably beat him to death as well as anyone who tried to stop me. I'm a pro fighter so I could take him no problem. Im actually really strong and good at fighting.

>people who say things that make me uncomfortable must be women

This is trash-tier logic, user.

Also an acceptable answer

>Jow Forums has no agency
>Jow Forums is one person
>blaming individuals who have no repsonsibility for an event

Hello r*ddit my old friend
I've come to talk to you again

Attached: feminism has always been bad.png (1500x3719, 1.32M)