10-15 years ago everyone wanted to join the army what changed

10-15 years ago everyone wanted to join the army what changed

youtube.com/watch?v=59fL6ej_B-I

Attached: Delta Force.jpg (276x183, 10K)

zoomers and millenials are retarded faggots

what's left to fight for?

Everyone found out all wars are for kike rats

Too many niggers and women let in with low standards.

>you

Attached: Ml0ol7B.jpg (682x900, 104K)

You haven't won anything since WWII.

Attached: 3984795.png (894x2584, 663K)

Well about 15 years ago 9/11 happened so that was a pretty easy recruitment tool. Then after 15 years of people getting their legs blown off by IEDs and zero tangible results in Afghanistan nobody wants to join anymore. Pretty simple.

However, if you show a video of a middle class neighborhood in USA with Russian/Chinese tanks rolling down the street you'll have a line around the block at every recruitment center.

There's simply nothing worth fighting for right now.

anyone with two brain cells dosent want to fight for zog

>what changed
Unironically, we started putting Israel first.

Two long, costly wars in Afghanistan and Iraq with seemingly terrible post-deployment care for vets and a number of conflicts wherein US assets (overt and covert) were in play with varying degrees of success would be my guess. Couple that with young adults raised by helicopter and bulldozer parents who probably would wash out quickly.

this

Attached: 1528595835762.jpg (635x634, 106K)

Fuck Israel

Since the US civil war the USA has put Jews first.

I have a pathological hatred of digital camo/Multicam uniforms and Picatinny rails so extreme that it has unironically ruined any desire of mine to serve in the US Military in any capacity despite my being extremely patriotic and nationalistic.

Just go back to M16A2s with M203s, BDUs, full-color flag patches, and black boots and I would go down to a recruiter's office to sign my life away to fight in any war, no matter how stupid or ill-conceived, tomorrow.

It's painful really, I have an intense desire to serve my country but at the same time, harbor such absolute hatred for the modern aesthetic that I can't even picture myself wearing the uniform.

Attached: US Soldiers on patrol with humvee Bosnia.jpg (1164x767, 330K)

>fighting for Israel in 2k18

15 years ago most americans thought we were fighting terrorirsts to ensure our safety and freedom and democracy worldwide.

Now most americans think the US army is debt collector jewish banking families and their agents.

Attached: Genie Energy Syria.jpg (960x960, 167K)

Quality of life is complete shit in the military if you aren't Air Force. Retention is at an all time low. There's no one to go fight so people simply aren't joining or staying in.
-4 years active duty USMC.

Wikileaks exposed US foreign policy as simply catering to the Saudi and Israeli lobby.

Why die for that?

10-15 years ago was when everybody was realizing Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. Nobody wanted to go get blown up by an IED so (((big oil))) could make billions.

You're right. Vietnam was definitely worth fighting for.

This country is not worth fighting for.
>fighting for banks
>fighting for israel
>fighting for a country that citizens are going to hand over to commies without care
Pick your flavor. The US is not worth dying for.

why play solider when you can play fortnite?

People don’t want to be blown up for israel

>checked
Also
>pic related

Attached: img.jpg (980x1674, 127K)

Pretty much the opposite here

Well, the issue is that prior to 9/11, there was an entire generation who had no direct experience with America being in a costly, drawn out war. ODF also helped fool us into thinking that any war we do fight could be won quickly and decisively with very few friendly casualties.

*ODS (Operation Desert Shield)

Spanish american war

Nordes want to join the army now? Source

>having to be perfectly fit and servile
>having not to be fired during a year
>be finally ready to cut muslims in half
no conflicts

Attached: fuuuu.jpg (563x503, 21K)

Israel

Attached: DuECwbqXcAE2fTF.jpg (360x189, 16K)

My own experience.
Kind of sad, because there's more and more girls going into the army

Traitor

Attached: 327CAEB3-C55A-41A0-8E9C-32109A58C627.jpg (456x810, 46K)

You mean Desert Storm?

Attached: Operation Desert Shield.jpg (1700x2200, 599K)

motivation for service is actually pretty ok ,fluctuates all the time but the army has more then enough people to choose from

Attached: motivationbyyear.png (864x504, 48K)

(you)

Forgive me, I don't read Hebrew.

could it be people found out that being a mutt soldier and fighting poor brown people that just want to not have an occupying army in their land are not terrorists but freedom fighters ?

or could it be that people found out that the entire afghan war is just a opium growing opperation run by the CIA and all the opium is being shipped back to shart land to kill the poor white people in their home town ?

mutts belong in body bags no wonder your overlords are replacing your population as you fight for them , If I were them I would despise you just as much you servile retard

Attached: 1539461323151.gif (360x346, 218K)

We got out and became contractors. Now everyone wants to be us.

Lmfao what a faggot

i forgive you for now but you better start learning

Attached: 44707150_473566156385479_5800768300103237632_n.jpg (960x960, 50K)

Huh? I thought they had to drop the standards back then because nobody wanted to die for nothing in a sand hole to a roadside bomb you never see.

"I would die for Israel, but I have to look fabulous doing it."

Basically this.
Fighting for ZOG is lame.

Redpill me on military trades. I want to be a navy welder

17 years of casualties leading to absolutely no success in Afghanistan.

We accomplished our mission in Korea. We also won the first gulf war.

>17 years of casualties leading to absolutely no success in Afghanistan.

thats where your wrong kid your owners are getting rich selling this shit to people in your home town

Attached: us-marine-patrol-o_1396931i.jpg (955x500, 398K)

Multicamniggers aren't welcome here.

Pretty much desu

All the wars are already stupid bullshit in the name of maintaining the vast empire ole' Bobby Lee warned us about, if I can't even live out my 1980s Cold War gone-hot fantasies, what's the fucking point?

Attached: a-member-of-the-us-armys-4th-bn-22nd-inf-25th-inf-div-light-maintains-his-position-b586e7-1024.jpg (1024x678, 590K)

I can't even tell you the justification we were given for that. It's one of the reasons I started to ask questions about the world around me.

the post 9/11 angry patriotism started wearing off when everyone's brothers and sons came back without limbs

Attached: horror_of_iraqi_invasion.jpg (640x480, 37K)

Don't ask, Don't tell.

People have realized that they're just cannon fodder for the war profiteers whose intrests are best served by continual war

SJWs

no they didn't. if anything recruitment is probably easier now than 15 years ago

Amputation is actually far less common now than it was even 50 years ago during Vietnam.

Attached: Infantryman Vietnam.jpg (1080x830, 88K)

Libtards shamed people for wanting to protect our own people. How dare we not care about people we don't associate with, wah wah

homosex detected

Attached: 145445231.jpg (480x741, 96K)

awareness

Attached: stepinto.jpg (812x549, 152K)

the same thing happend in Viatnam look into the golden triangle opium smuggling they used to take the stuff out in US army cargo planes .

its the same thing happening today in Afganistan 80% of the worlds heroin comes from there , when in 2000 the Taliban had eradicated all opium growing there . now the fields the US army guards is killing people in their home town .

the 2nd amendment was created for this exact reason but there will never be a revolution in the USA against this madness as long as people can watch their Sunday football game with a bucket of KFC .

Attached: basr.jpg (720x835, 423K)

Because nobody wants to fight wars for Israel?

Do you know how pissed we were after 9-11. (((They))) could get anyone to join after (((they))) pulled that stunt off. People didn't want to see it happen again so they had a legit reason to join. Years went on, the war we thought we had good intentions starting turned out to be a big shitfest. Moral pretty much dropped, and people woke up to what really happened on 9-11. People aren't going to die in some country they can't find on the map for no reason at all.

Attached: Aleppo.jpg (1280x853, 147K)

I wanted to go to OCS following undergrad (wanted to fly) but didn't realize asthma was the first disqualifying criteria when you go to MEPS. Unfortunately my asthma is really only triggered by cats; side note: fuck cats.

People got wise to the fact that free college, and being a "hero" isn't worth PTSD because you had to murder a teenager with a knife.

Attached: 1542778739507.gif (652x562, 457K)

Even brain dead 56% tier americans arnt so keen on dying for israel anymore

Attached: 56%.png (241x263, 13K)

Imagine thinking fighting for ZOG is cool.

You my friend might just be too autistic to be of any use if they type of pattern on the uniform is a make or break for you. Also, have you ever dealt with the hand guards of an A2 falling off in an inopportune time?

Your time would be best spent playing airsoft or COD kiddo.

Attached: 29179057_1833562686663314_6506769887438831616_n.jpg (800x800, 31K)

2nd post best post.

What (((changed))) indeed

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 74K)

I'm with you; hate the look of digital camo. You do sound like a faggot though

I'm not in the Navy though.

Attached: US Navy SEALs SH-60 Gulf War.jpg (1200x820, 1.33M)

Name one country americans can find on the map.

No good call of duty games

Maybe we don't want to fight and prickly die in a pointless war in a country on the other side of the world for someone else.

the truth got out.

How about the USA, you absolute retard

Texas, and probably Africa.

Pic looks comfy.

probably* die

ge i duuno war used to be about right and wrong and honor saving people good vs evil or we where led to believe that. now its just war games and dying for the elite.

Is it too late to join at 30? Im a fat ass 28 year old but I'll take a year to get fit and join. Not that I want to serve ZOG, I just want something new, and a brotherhood to be apart of.

Attached: eyebrow.jpg (408x272, 13K)

I did join the military. I spent six years as a navy corpsman.

>You my friend might just be too autistic to be of any use if they type of pattern on the uniform is a make or break for you.

Oh come now, the military spends millions each year designing new service uniforms to fit their autistic love of bling. The Army just went back to the Pink and Greens of WWII for Christ's sake.

>Also, have you ever dealt with the hand guards of an A2 falling off in an inopportune time?

No because I actually keep my AR-15 in good condition.

>Your time would be best spent playing airsoft

Not the same thrill as getting to shoot people irl.

>COD kiddo.

I haven't bought a Call of Duty game since 2012 when they started flooding the market with their goddamn future shit and got rid of mod capability.

I hate Call of Duty (and Battlefield for that matter) and haven't played either in years.

Attached: US_Military_in_Somalia_1992.jpg (3145x2126, 3.42M)

people realized (((who))) they were fighting for

Enlisting this week into 18x, not everyone here is a pussy, and some people here realize that we station troops and make moves in the middle east for the US petro-dollar

Look at the retard that doesn't know that america is not a country

I was in the Navy and never felt the compulsion to fuck another man.

I for one don't believe that

I don't care if you don't believe it but I didn't.

ABSOLUTE NIGGER

YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT COOL ARMY STUFF YET YOU WANT TO WORRY ABOUT THE PATTERN OF YOUR CAMMIES

>inb4 CIA op

Attached: 1542264723180.jpg (366x380, 20K)

>10-15 years ago everyone wanted to join the army what changed

maybe people are finally figuring out that these incessant wars benefit ONLY the megacorporations and companies that work with the government, and has basically nothing to do with defense, liberty, justice or democracy

If you're fit then everyone is your brother.
If you're fat then only people you pay will pretend to like you.
Welcome to life.

> if you show a video of a middle class neighborhood in USA with Russian/Chinese tanks rolling down the street you'll have a line around the block at every recruitment center

Don't you even joke about fale flagging that type of shit.

Attached: MixedCoordinatedGalapagospenguin-size_restricted.gif (500x281, 1.95M)

It became obvious we're being for Israel's bidding.

I realized that a democracy can't make its mind up long enough for long term projects like nation building.