Why are women more interested in psychics and astrology than men?

While men are more interested in physics and astronomy?

Jow Forums is an exception of course where anti-semitism for example is
somewhat equatable with astrology and things of that nature.

Attached: download (3).jpg (225x225, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/physics astronomy/type/op/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OMG ARE YOU CALLING US EMOTIONALLY DRIVEN WOMEN?

>Why are women more interested in psychics and astrology than men?
>citation needed

It gives them hope with have no clear understanding of what it actually means.

Attached: 14587187.jpg (1280x863, 354K)

Women are more easily tricked than men

Because they're dumb.
Numerology is where it's at.
CHECK 'EM

One is faith based and easy, with no "wrong" answers.
The other is objective and difficult to learn.

men like stuff and doing stuff, women like human relations and gossip

They aren’t, men are the reason for 90% of everything that they do.
I have a niece who’s an astrology expert. Knows all the bollocks.

Do you know any men who are dumb enough to believe in astrology?

>GET
PRAISE KEK

Attached: PK.jpg (800x1009, 154K)

You shouldn't smoke weed and drink energy drinks at the same time. It's terrible for your heart. I do it sometimes but you shouldn't.

>this thread again

Attached: 1481512151672.jpg (673x586, 27K)

>m-muh anecdote
Give me some stats, asshole

Men are also more autistic due to higher testosterone.
Link related:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/physics astronomy/type/op/

Shit up double Q

Women are passive and want fate to happen to them.
Men should be active and want to make their own destiny.

Attached: IMG_0949.jpg (480x360, 21K)

OP may be right about the disproportional female interest in astronomy compared to other STEM fields, but:
>astrology=astronomy
he's still a faggot.

STOP MAKING THESE FUCKING THREADS GODDDDDD DAMNNN ITTTTTTT

Women can't accept that there are objective facts.

he is with us

Attached: 5d10bb6ed5d7c520fd90ba5fdeb56bb8--numerology-numbers-numerology-chart.jpg (736x2279, 165K)

because theyre stupid

Because astronomy is real while astrology is fake feeling shit. Men generally think, while women generally feel. Look up the most popular personality types for each gender.

>STOP MAKING THESE FUCKING THREADS GODDDDDD DAMNNN ITTTTTTT
Then make pol visit my more meaningful threads.

Because women are empathizers, not systemizers.
Because in fields where the average person has a higher IQ, men are likely the majority, because the SD of male IQ is larger.

I don't know a single woman who knows dick about astrology. Just because they read their daily horoscope and know their "sign" doesn't mean they have any idea what astrology is.

>Blah blah blah IQ and SD

Gallup poll, kind of old. Doesn't seem like too many people care about why women are more likely to believe in pseudoscience shit.

Attached: gallup.gif (440x325, 13K)

This

King Solomon was known to cast lots to perform divination under direction of the holy spirit, to receive information about the fate of some action or to know whether some opportunity would come again
> casting lots is basically like iChing and tarot cards and casting runes
> a king dude, who was renowned for his wisdom

Attached: fuckyeah likeaboss.gif (300x225, 1.27M)

Women are much more free-spirited and unrestrained by social norms which oppress men. Men get all of the free thought BEAT out of them from a young age. The system seeks to subdue men and turn them into thoughtless, spiritless worker bees and drones.

psychics and astronomy (presuming you do mean "psychics" and not "physics" even though I'm not 100% certain) represent pursuits related to the spirit and the truer, deeper purpose of humanity. Women are frankly just more in touch with those things, not because of any kind of biological superiority, I don't think, but because they're far less subjected to social control. They're allowed to be free and whimsical, and as such they can easier connect to the nature of the spirit, which I think in and of itself is quite free and whimsical.

pretty accurate

Wait, didn't Schlomomon also use jewish demon summoning magic and got his soul taken?

Because they think differently? Men try to deal in absolutes, considering they're the ones actually doing things that matter. But if something can be known for certain then you know it has to have a start point or something/someone to blame/be held accountable simply because you can't get something from nothing and something/someone had to intervene to cause the something. Women don't like accountability, if you haven't been living under a rock for the last 90 years you'll know women's only goal since their (((liberation))) is to have both the cake and to eat it. Therefore, if they believe in something akin to fate then they don't hold themselves responsible for their retarded actions, because they were going to happen anyway, (((fate))) (((ordained))) it.

because it's something completely unprovable that they can claim to be better at.