When are you going to admit it's a hoax

twitter.com/MailOnline/status/1072211610343759872

Attached: snow.png (579x478, 263K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bgr.com/2018/01/08/ocean-floor-sink-sea-level-rise-climate-change/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocene_extinction
factcheck.org/2017/02/no-data-manipulation-at-noaa/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

and people said i was crazy when i told them global warming would make sea levels drop.

fuck those dumb niggers

Weather's ridiculous to simulate

Honestly idgaf if nobody wants to invest in nuclear energy until we're right about out of oil then I'm fine with that we're all willing to pay whatever it costs anyways

>acid rain
>ozone layer depleting
>over population
>global warming
>icecap melting
>another ice age
And a lot more.

Religion pales in comparison to cllimate change zealots.

Have you ever tried melting ice in a glass of water and see if the level is afterwards higher?
It actually is lower afterwards. It is all bullshit from start to finish, fake religion for NPCs who will go to hell after death since they rejected Christ for this shit.

did you not get the memo? global warming causes global cooling.

>Global warming has caused the reverse of the damages we sold you on 20 years ago
>Be afraid we will all die look a the the icebergs forming now!
How did these retards gain this much control?

i cannot deny that we didn't have a real winter in many many years here in germany. barely any snow and if snow falls it's gone in 1-2 days. when i was a child i could play in snow for weeks, build snow castles etc.
but over the last years there has been almost no snow at all.

No, it actually causes some undefined climate change.
Just watched a wildlife documentary today, apparently everything that has changed in nature, like less fish around who are cleaning sharks fins is caused by climate change.
At least on 5 different occasions climate change was mentioned and the documentary wasn't even about climate change.
All scientists agree

>All scientists agree
so? i make decisions based on evidence, not on what someone tells me is true.

That's because your mind was in a primitive state when you were a child.
You always remember stuff that is unusual.

The ice age is coming.

Attached: 954183FA-6AE7-4C37-9197-CB86E3D1F396.png (762x464, 581K)

I don't believe in this shit either, it was meant to be a sarcastic comment :/

their point is that when it is ice, the water mass is concentrated above sea level on the poles. when it melts it redistributes it to a new sea level that is a bit higher. anyway global warming is a hoax and i give you that

Is it wierd I see a frog in that ice?

Attached: 1540609390698.jpg (543x1024, 70K)

Dude the population of bugs that have been around for a millennia just started to freaking die off rapidly among other sudden changes. You must have your eyes stapled shut. Thousands of species that have been annoying the shit out if humanity since we have been around are disappearing one after another coincidentally right after the industrial revolution. I don't know what else to even say to you guys. I mean if you don't care about our species being next if not for the rapidly changing climate but the DNA warping man-made chemicals being splayed all over the place be my guest just don't say that everyone didn't warn you.

Actually to be fair that might just be the pesticides but whatever I think we are screwed at this point you can't tell anyone there are wrong when money is involved.

It's a Jewish scam meant to suffocate the middle class even further with additional taxation.
They even write articles that we shouldn't have children because of CO2 emissions, normies repeat these shitty statements everywhere these days.

Global warming is causing global cooling

Got it

I see it too brother.

Attached: 1512590451705.jpg (888x1120, 181K)

Das rite, we actually don't care. You can suck my dick.

I do not care what happens. I am not paying a "carbon tax". Taxes will not "save the planet". Taxes are wasted.

Attached: 778987020561.jpg (1500x1110, 406K)

>I think we are screwed at this point
yeah, it's called china and india

>Dailymail
Wtf? Do you have a real source?

I stopped scrolling because it looked like an abstract frog

>Is it wierd I see a frog in that ice?
Looks like a snake head to me.

Just watch them with a straight face say, in case, we have a string of years of normal avg temperatures (relative to historical record), say that climate change is causing extreme normal temperatures.

Perhaps the weather is being engineered. Remember, as the liberals say, “weather does not equal climate!” Once you elect a different, more responsible government, it will snow again.

… it's rained on the Antarctic ice sheet. More snow doesn't 'restore' an ice sheet. It means more precipitation from a warmer, wetter atmosphere. It isn't restoring shit. It just means there's more coming out of the sky. I know it makes you feel special to thumb your nose at 'elites' who you feel look down on you. It's just not correct. Any more than disputing evolution, gravity, or cell theory is. Again. It's been raining on the ice sheet down there. Rain. That pools and collects in liquid form. This is not a sign of a normal temperature range for the region.

Attached: 1537396498136.png (769x733, 34K)

>Goy stop having kids! If you care about the environment you'll implement these new economic policies (which are mostly just taxes to fund Israel more) that will help my portfoli-oimean the environment
>No no Obobo in the jungle can have as many kids as he likes! It means more non whites in the world and we can bring them here for an education and to replace the aging population goyim! Oh isn't this fun!
>Replacement theory is just a neo nazi racist fascist idea, it's not true you bigoted hater!

Attached: PicardiaUN.png (640x640, 244K)

What rising sea levels? They told me my town was going to be underwater in ten years fifteen years ago. The shoreline is still in the same exact fucking spot.

solar cycles mate, 2024 is going to be lit.

did you drop out of community college?

That's a frog ice cap

>Taxes will not "save the plane
this

Taxes are ALMOST NEVER put towards the reasons stated when implemented

It will get put towards funding departments where they can spy on us

when you find the fag who starves to death during to solar minimum

>citing a tweet from sensationalist tabloids

Watch out for that hot snow, polar bears

its like passionate sex
> you'd think that the man would be on top
> or maybe the woman would be on top
but what actually happens is a bunch of tossing and turning and churning
and in the end the heat goes away after they're done

>ultra rare pepe

>less cold -> more evaporation
>more evaporation -> more precipitation
WOAH, it's fucking nothing

in the united states temperatures east of the rockies persist well below normal and early snows have taken the midwest and northeast by surprise
> october 3 inches of snow in illinois
> early november 12+ inches of snow in the northeast
it may have been unseasonably hot for an extra month or two earlier in the year, but as soon as September hit that all changed very fast.

Also me being some dude who lives off the grid outdoors I can tell you the previous 2 winters before the most recent were colder ("polar vortexes") than probably the last 30 years. Where I live we hit -20 Celcius in early 2017 and that was with 45kmh winds so the wind chill was much lower than that.
Temps like that are unheard of around here, it usually gets down to maybe -14 Celcius with dead winds in the dead of night due to being at the center of a high pressure zone.

Attached: jews run chainlink check Number6.jpg (1050x700, 441K)

This fucking site won't let me post the link to the primary article, but it is titled:

"Increased snowfall over the Antarctic Ice Sheet mitigated twentieth-century sea-level rise"

Nice peer reviewed source. What part of the equation for combustion dont you understand?

kek

Attached: bb-5bc3b0ce352cc.png (640x490, 262K)

top kek

>flag
>dumb nigger
Checks out

praise kek

Bout time. Laurentide 2.0 please grind the leafs to dust

Don't forget it's also pushing down the sea floor at the same time.....
bgr.com/2018/01/08/ocean-floor-sink-sea-level-rise-climate-change/

yeah it's totally to do with climate change your every day person can fix and not Fukushima leaking into the ocean, not the chinks polluting everything, not the forests being cut down, not the Africans failing to look after their wildlife, not irresponsible waste management by third world countries

everyone must have been a child when german user was a child then, because every recording agrees

looks like daily mail missed the memo to call it climate change instead.

Climate is averages, look at averages over the years then come back to me

Don't think that's how ice works or that's what they think, I thought that some of the ice is on land therefore can only really contribute to rising sea levels

RUSSIA DID THIS

Lower sea level means less tidal force, moons stops getting further, saara becomes rainforest again.

>fresh water ice caps
>salt water ocean

I see you’re a retard

Can't broken your Aussie brother above your post could be silly enough to believe this tripe. No knowledge of how doomsayers work in their scams? No knowledge of history? Climate peddle Ed have made a fortune off of the gullible.

So they're going to hold onto their bullshit narrative to the end. Whatever the more morons believe this the less there will be preparing. Store beans and rice while you can, food prices are about to have massive increases like you've never seen in the next decade. We'll all be paying canadian prices soon.

Attached: 54TLbcUcnRm3sWQK3HKkuAMedF1JSX7yKgEqYjnyTKPwrcX3An7qEfpYYdnx8xQP2MVtLTSG7xvqQgfx6tLycXwoVsC52xrVuvLH (568x454, 230K)

Well what do you suggest we do to somehow protect ourselves from climate change aside from simply adapting?

>over population
Maybe a cull of nonwhites is the solution rather than selling my car

It's like they just discovered plate tectonics. I feel bad for the geologists in this era.

>the guardian

Attached: crying_cat.jpg (540x545, 27K)

> look at the averages over the years
Problem is somebody's been cooking the books.
Whistleblowers have found discrepencies between the digital records and the paper records.
Your faith in "proof" may need to be reconsidered.

This is only a little taste of it...
> "Chairman Lamar Smith (R-Texas): “I thank Dr. John Bates for courageously stepping forward to tell the truth about NOAA’s senior officials playing fast and loose with the data in order to meet a politically predetermined conclusion. In the summer of 2015, whistleblowers alerted the Committee that the Karl study was rushed to publication before underlying data issues were resolved to help influence public debate about the so-called Clean Power Plan and upcoming Paris climate conference. Since then, the Committee has attempted to obtain information that would shed further light on these allegations, but was obstructed at every turn by the previous administration’s officials. I repeatedly asked, ‘What does NOAA have to hide?’
> “Now that Dr. Bates has confirmed that there were heated disagreements within NOAA about the quality and transparency of the data before publication, we know why NOAA fought transparency and oversight at every turn. Dr. Bates’ revelations and NOAA’s obstruction certainly lend credence to what I’ve expected all along – that the Karl study used flawed data, was rushed to publication in an effort to support the president’s climate change agenda, and ignored NOAA’s own standards for scientific study."

Attached: gwen stefani early winter.jpg (640x960, 108K)

Attached: common-snapping-turtle-with-mouth-open-side-profile.jpg (500x333, 66K)

Sigh, "Global warming" is bullshit. "Climate Change" is bullshit. But we keep continually fucking with virtually every interconnected puzzle piece of this planet's ecosystem for no "real" reason, and yet expect no consequences.
Pure hubris. We ain't special. Fuck with it too much, on a timescale that's not even half a fucking second for how long it takes said ecosystem to adjust & adapt to change, it's not going to be very comfortably habitable for us, at all. And we still can't really get anywhere else.

The average temperatures for the land masses of the northern hemisphere have been falling slowly. Bet you haven't actually looked at the data. The oceans, most of which are a guess, are the only reason there is "warming", yet the ice caps remain.

Wtf I hate science now

>laymen deciding they know better than experts when evaluating the same evidence

Hilarious every time, here's the thing buddy, you literally don't understand the studies you are trying to read

I was looking for a pic like that.

>Slowed rising sea levels.
The sea is not not rising and has not risen in at least 100 years and it's a fact. People that argue this are lying.

Petroleum engineer here, so call me shill or whatever. Worked in geology prior mostly in surveys. Common consensus among us is that humans DO impact the climate on a regional/small scale, but standard cycles will dominate. It's like pissing in a lake. Milkankovitch has a lot of theories that apply to this idea that are sadly ignored by the public but loved by geologists.

Can I have some stats. I would love to dispute this irl with bluepills

Look outside, the planet is fine and not going anywhere. Those who stay in doors lack perspective.

Nigger what? Are you litteraly retarded ?

>he's a shut-in
Nigger. I go outside. Try going 10 feet in the deepest local woods & not seeing any fucking trash.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocene_extinction
^^^^ THAT'S not a fucking conspiracy theory, and to deny it's largely due to us at this point is fucking asinine.

Right now I’m more worried about the nitrogen levels in our soil than anything else.

As long as I keep my eyes covered, the ocean hasn't risen at all!

Attached: Evolution-of-GMSL-time-series-from-six-different-groups’.jpg (940x639, 68K)

Land use changes, like changing a forest into farm land, or changing plains into forests (as we've done to North America, making it more forested than ever), affects local near surface micro environments (where we put thermometers), yes. But as you say that is nothing to the full system, let alone the atmosphere, and can't change the actual climate. The biggest problem is we keep building asphalt around our thermometers and putting them in airports where air traffic has continued to increase year to year.

Well I'm more worried about aquifer depletion since we're all sharing out personal environmental concerns.

THE SCIENCE IS SETTLED! REEEEEEE!

Attached: 1532973793623.jpg (1024x702, 231K)

the science may be settled, but the models they're using to predict the outcomes are laughable. too many dependent variables too many layers deep.

I HAVE BEEN WARNING YOU ALL FOR OVER 6 MONTHS ABOUT THE COMING ICE AGE.

Governments worldwide are panicking to try and deal with the coming threat and it is a very fucking serious threat, global temperatures will drop and crops worldwide will fail.

You think people are starving right now?
How do you think the world will be with 50% less food within 5 years?

BRACE FOR THE CHAOS THAT GISP 2 HAS BEEN WARNING OF FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS
SNOW MELT = ICE AGE

Attached: Years-before-present-Younger-Dryas.jpg (925x814, 70K)

I don't see any trash in my woods. Living in a city really messes up your knowledge of scale. The environment is fine. Deer are everywhere, Humpback whales fill the ocean, etc etc. There is no mass extinction coming unless we get hit by a big space rock or super volcano. I will throw you a bone and point out we humans could cause a mass extinction, if we use our nukes on everything.

Snow melt = ice age

Attached: snow-buildup-drop=iceage.gif (450x361, 29K)

Open your fucking eyes, listen and prepare for the coming famine.

Attached: clip_image0021.jpg (623x394, 52K)

Sounds like a shit time. Just thaw me out when it's all over mate.

Problem is, besides the cooking-the-books issue thats been highlighted...

When you disturb the climate or weather enough you can set in motion Other Processes that modern science may not have been aware of much at all.
Melting icewater at the north pole for example, which displaces high density cold water from the bottom of the Arctic Ocean to the rest of the ocean, dropping the temperature at the abyssal plains by over 1C. Its a process that normally occurs but accelerating it causes much more of that water to be pushed over the edge (Arctic Ocean has sea ridges all around it containing that water like a bowl).
That can affect water currents matey, cold water tends to slow down warm water, warm water conveyors can potentially be disrupted or lose efficiency.

There's also other issues that are totally ignored or skewed because artists never really paint a good picture of scientific models. Did you know that CO2 as a greenhouse gas is a Heavy Gas that sinks to the ground level? Its not up in the sky reflecting sunlight back down like its always drawn doing in the science textbooks.
Did you know that if CO2 causes warmer air at ground level, where all the water is, that causes more water vapor and more STORMS... and the process of Condensation releases that heat back into space anyway?
> its a known fact, though obscure one, that water vapor and CO2 are linked. Except water vapor can do one thing co2 cant and thats rise to 30,000 feet and radiate the heat back into space and put cold rain on the ground.

If they fucking plant Hemp everywhere and start turning it into a building material, wood/paper substutite, that's going to counterbalance the Oxygen production issues straight up.
> naw we cant legalize hemp agriculture that would fix the CO2 imbalance.

Attached: 100 percent cat.png (793x761, 827K)

>There is no mass extinction coming unless we get hit by a big space rock or super volcano
Nigger. Read that link again.
It is already happening. We are living in it now.
We're causing a level of global extinction similar to a fucking comet impact.
Pretty fucking sure it qualifies as a canary in the mine.

If it is cold enough, moisture can't reach it to the ice core's area to produce snow, as it is spent as snow at lower latitudes. Guess where snow fall is most increasing.

there is literally a mass extinction occurring right now, for years. you massive retard.

The solution is definitely not to do anything at all to try to prevent climate change then, let's bring back leaded fuel in fact, it's cheaper who gives a shit

>Oil funded papers say climate change isn't happening
>I am surprisesed
factcheck.org/2017/02/no-data-manipulation-at-noaa/

Lol I bet you don't even know what p-hacking is, you're too fucking retarded to even know if the books are cooked

>That can affect water currents matey, cold water tends to slow down warm water, warm water conveyors can potentially be disrupted or lose efficiency.
Too many really have no conception just how bad shit would get in a lot of places if the N. Atlantic current were to fail.

Oh fuck i forgot about climate scientist user.

At that rate it would take 125 years for the ocean levels to rise 1 feet, which isnt uncommon at all if you look into historic ocean level shifts.

Show me a chart that shows ocean level changes of the past 2000 years and you will see how the chart you just posted that covers only 25 years falls apart.

George HW Bush saw the effects of acid rain and signed a Clean Air Act Amendment which limited SO2 emissions to solve the problem
Kyoto Accord helped the ozone hole

but we don't need Paris

No we aren't. They can't name the animals they claim are going extinct, they create that number from a computer model simulation not an actual census. Did you know that? Worst, half a dozen animals we thought extinct we've found again doing just fine. Same for plants though they are far more ignored. The places where animals/plants are most endangered is on islands, which have always been ephemeral.

American fundies at it again. Nothing new to see here

Attached: Screen-Shot-2013-10-22-at-1.49.38-PM.png (485x351, 282K)