My friend kept pressuring me to have sex with him and I kept saying no because I would feel too bad about it due to him...

My friend kept pressuring me to have sex with him and I kept saying no because I would feel too bad about it due to him having a girlfriend. I finally did just give in though because I've been feeling really messed up in the head lately due to a disorder, and he was stressing me out so much. Now I feel really badly. Fuck. I don't know what to do I wish he hadn't kept asking me to do that

Attached: original.jpg (1920x1080, 1.14M)

What are you looking for?

It sounds like you're about to report him for rape even though you consented

Agreed. What is it exactly that you're asking or seeking advice for OP? Dealing with your manipulative guy "friend"?

No I don't think it was rape. I'm just not happy about the situation

Look, you made a bad decision. You now regret that bad decision. Everyone does this. It's part of life.

My advice?

Explain to your friend that you do not feel good about what happened, and why.

Then distance yourself from him, because it doesn't sound like a healthy friendship.

Are you just here venting then?

I dunno I guess just wanted to know how to deal with this

Thanks for the advice

Are you even attracted to him?

tell his gf. cut ties

Yes

>tell his gf
Would highly recommend against this.

Only thing you can do now is just to learn from this, because guys will DEFINITELY pressure you in the future, just don't give in if you're not comfortable.

If you're not already, getting help from a doctor for your disorder will help you keep a clear and level head too so you don't slip up in the future.

>My friend kept pressuring me to have sex with him and I kept saying no because I would feel too bad about it due to him having a girlfriend.
Your "friend" is not your friend.

Also this.

I've had some female friends I've wanted to fuck, but I knew where the boundaries were and never crossed them

>I finally did just give in though because I've been feeling really messed up in the head lately due to a disorder, and he was stressing me out so much
This is bullshit
You know what you did was wrong
Stop blaming anything other than yourself for your actions and take responsibility for it

This OP.
Realize he fucked up a lot, but also realized you fucked up a lot.
Cut him off. completely. He sounds like an ass.
And go get a therapist, a shrink, a friend,a priest, just anyone you can talk to.

That's my desktop background. =D

I haven't raped anybody lately, though.

I never said I was innocent. Like I said I feel badly about it. But I also think I wouldn't have done it if I was thinking clearly either. I know I still fucked up though

You 'dont think'? What a fucking bitch, grow up and accept responsability, he's not to blame if you're weak and just using excuses

It's fine
It's his girlfriend ,his problem
You enjoyed a good dick nothing wrong with that
You can cut ties with him anytime he gets boring

Attached: main-qimg-5d78f907300a0703aade891b12ed7636-c.jpg (602x602, 60K)

>t. doesn't take responsibility for his own actions and blames others

good to see the victim blaming and misogyny itt

it's Jow Forums, can't expect too much

indeed. but Jow Forums tends be the worst board when it comes to this.

> Jow Forums the worst
/b/ says hello

Why are you back? Fuck off with your mental illness and get therapy and steonger medicines.

I told you last time, its pathetic that you dont have enough will power to say no to somone and are stupid enough to keep in contact with them.

FUCK OFF

Attached: 896E8AE7-8831-4B92-A7CD-FF32E915FF2D.jpg (461x822, 61K)

You used this same bait a week ago except you were the one who cheated that time. Mix it up more mate.

you fags are actually on OP's side and say the bashing isn't justified?

>you fags are actually on OP's side and say the bashing isn't justified?
Have a problem with that?

Attached: indifferent-pepe-large.png (906x799, 672K)

learn how to say no and put your foot down you fucking thot

>you fags are actually on OP's side and say the bashing isn't justified?
The bashing isn't necessary. It has nothing to do with being justified. If your goal is to feel justified in bashing a fucked up person who has openly admitted that they are fucked up and are asking for help then you seriously need to do some soul searching, dude. No one is condoning OP's behavior, just simply trying to help an extremely troubled person understand their dysfunction and seek some help for it. It doesn't seem like OP's under any delusions that what she did was a good thing or that she's a healthy person. Its sad that so many people use this as a board simply as a platform to make troubled people feel like shit about themselves. For a board of people that struggle with so much psychological stress, anxiety and depression the sheer vindictiveness and lack of empathy around here really makes me lose faith in humanity.

m8 it's the nature of the internet don't take it too seriously, as much as I agree with you.

I usually don't take it too seriously but you gotta admit it man, every once and awhile it gets to you. It makes me constantly wonder what would happen if the computer screen disappeared and we were all sitting in a room with each other. Would you have the courage to look some mentally ill girl in the eye, put your finger in her face and call her a stupid whore? Would any of you call a black person a nigger? Would you tell a depressed person to go kill themselves? We really are a fucked up species.

women

100% your fault
if you said no and he kept trying, you should have left (or made him leave if he was at your place)

Ya fuckt up shelly, and that’s all there is to it. Sort your shit out. Sex is not supposed to be casual or just for fun. Sex is holy. Its the actual generation of life. U need to regard it, and yourself, very highly. Because whats done is done, and all u can do now is learn from it and seek to progress. Also cut ties with that shitty friend of yours who just sees your vulnerability & captilized on it knowing he Could fuck you. That nigga toxic.

Get better.

I know it wasn't rape. I said yes. I'm just saying I never thought it was. Fuck you

>a scumbag takes advantage of someone with mental issues
>Jow Forums bitter virgins proceed to blame the woman immediately

Lmao, like clockwork. I'm not saying it was rape, but it was definitely sketchy. Tell his gf, make him suffer. Even if you feel guilty, he is even more guilty for choosing to cheat on his gf and actively pressuring you. It's not like you seduced him, it's mostly his fault. Make him face consequences of his actions.

Not really. We just rely on human characteristics as a baseline for social etiquette. On Jow Forums (or the internet) we are all dehumanized targets, which makes it effortless to be as raw as possible.

Fact of the matter is that none of the people here matter beyond these transitory conversations. They will be deleted in a few days' time, and unless you go looking for them in the archives they won't affect you. These threads only becomes personal when you make a conscious choice to make it so.

If somebody is bothering you then close the thread. You will likely never see them again.

haha pathetic whore! If you lost your virginity cause of him now you are worthless. If you lost it before hand you were trash to begin with.

Women like her are the reason I have a poster of Ted Bundy on my wall and why I will never respect them. If I ever saw a women getting raped infront of me Id just turn around, chuckle and leave

And men like you are the reason I don't give a fuck about false rape accusations/when they get ass-raped at divorce courts/when they raise a different man's baby :^) You probably deserved it anyway!

And that's why when the rape accusation comes I'd kill the woman. Divorce by using a shovel and I'd get a DNA test once the baby leaves the womb.

>Women like her are the reason I have a poster of Ted Bundy on my wall
>I have on my wall a poster of Ted Bundy
>a poster of Ted Bundy
>on my wall

Attached: e12.jpg (676x720, 102K)

Don't worry, you're safe from the divorce and baby parts. You'd have to have sex for this to happen first :^)

>Would you have the courage to look some mentally ill girl in the eye, put your finger in her face and call her a stupid whore?
I would
I agree with this post for the most part, OP is shit and fucked up but so is the douchebag "friend".

I would tell he's girlfriend op. She does not deserve that. Then after ruining him block him on everything and never talk to him again. Done and done

so if i insist hard enough would you also fuck me?

>willingly has sex with a person
>"he took advantage of me"

fuck off

>I would tell he's girlfriend op
Do NOT do this.

Not sure you know what quotation marks are used for
OP never said the guy took advantage of her
If you're going to put words in someone's mouth, best do it when the entire thread isn't visible to everyone

Nice picture, google Iapatus you'll like it, it was made by aliens sis

You're dealing wigs guilty conscience. Your problem is solely with yourself, not with Chadzilla and his ignorant gf. He'll have to live with his own dishonesty.
As for you, you definently fucked up. You shouldn't have done it, but you'll. Ever be happy if you keep dwelling on it. There's no closure for you because while you shouldn't have done it, he manipulates you. And you don't have to answer to his gf. Make your peace with God. Set some sort of charitable goal for repentance. Or, in the case you don't think these things would help or you can't/won't do them, then just recognize your faults and move on with them in mind. Don't make it any bigger of a problem than it already is.

>Jow Forums
>expecting perma-virgins to let grill's situation slide without "le incel justice"

Attached: IMG_2246.jpg (716x768, 89K)

How long ago did this happen?
If this was just recent then honestly I’d tell him that if you aren’t happy with this person, to leave her.
If it was a long time ago, then that’s different as it happened so long. Regardless, I wouldn’t tell her. While I think it’s wrong as fuck but still. If anything. Tell him that he should leave her.

have you ever considered NOT keeping people that annoy you as friends?

Unless he was threatening you in some kind of way... this is on you. Being annoyed is a really dumb reason to fuck someone.

I’ve been in this position before. Boy do I fucking regret it.
At the time, this girl added me. She knew I had a gf, but she flirted with me and I gave in. At the time things were rough with me and my gf, and sadly my depression had been taking over my life. We both stopped and just became friends. We hung out and not a big deal any of the times. One night she’s having a horrible night, I’m home alone as gf is out of town so I go over there. She comes back to my place and at first it was just chill. We end up fucking later on. At first, it was great, but shortly after I realied how badly i fucked up. I didnt say anything to the gf at first, then me and the girl were still friends, we understood we fucked up and that was it. But I hated myself to much so I told the gf, and years later I still regret it. We both were in the wrong, and sadly I lost my friend, and my girlfriend because of a dumbass choice I made. However, at the end of the day it’s nit just my fault. It’s hers too. Forgive yourself, but don’t forget what you did. Be a better person, and learn from your mistakes, but don’t constnatly best yourself up. We are all human, and we fuck up. Even if it means we are trash.

i hate retarded sluts like you.

Found the cheater

>knowingly being a homewrecker makes anyone innocent
What universe m8?