Even Trump is seeing the writing on the wall

Even Trump is seeing the writing on the wall

twitter.com/CNNPolitics/status/1072312085068038144

Attached: Capture.png (601x646, 319K)

Cnn politics

You can fuck off

i would literally live on Jow Forums for a week the salt mining would be 2016 tier worthy

>a source

>Little Adam Schitt literally just said its gonna be too difficult to impeach him
Such sad fucks.

""""""""""""source"""""""""""""""

BREAKING NEWS, according to one source

ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE!

Attached: 1538539348865.jpg (477x492, 143K)

At this point is just better having him impeached over some dumb shit and have people revolt.

How -exactly- is CNN "sourcing" their stories now?

Attached: Magic8Ball-600x402.jpg (600x402, 28K)

Attached: FUD.jpg (960x944, 459K)

((Sources say))

>CESAR SAYOC WAS A CNN EMPLOYEE, according to a source familiar with the matter.

>How -exactly- is CNN "sourcing" their stories now?
Twitter & facebook. You could create an account and message them on the private with "inside information" and they would publish it as fact.

They do realize that impeaching him is probably the best thing that could happen for his presidency at the moment, right?
It legitimizes his cries of that the swamp is "out to get him", and makes him sympathetic to the public, especially if it's over something stupid like the Stormy Daniels payout.
If he doesn't get impeached he's going to just be flailing around with an uncooperative congress until 2020 when he'll probably lose. Impeachment could give him the necessary boost to win in 2020

Should be KNN. Kike news network

Even Drumpf finally admits the walls are closing in.

Attached: ED5CE3A7-8C23-40AA-9187-C46958598381.png (456x402, 130K)

Attached: Anonymous Sources.png (401x533, 76K)

Again, it's something that I foresaw, and was another reason why I didn't vote in 2016. The main reason I didn't vote was because I know that the Supreme Court runs the country and that the presidency is now the office of a figure-head, but the other reason was because I knew that if a president tried to change the political culture by using his speech (since president does not have real power) he would eventually be pushed out. And two years in, which is one year too long, in my opinon, Pres Trump also sees this, sees this too late.

So fucking what? They impeached Clinton and it didn't slow him down.

yes it would make him more sympathetic to the public, but the recucklicans would join the dems to vote him out of office.

>PSA: Bill Clinton was impeached.

>CNN

The orange buffoon will finally fuck off back to his stolen mansions and 'earned' empire. S

Back to your frozen hell-hole, leafy.

Mine is damp, thank you.

>a source says
>CNN

>a source says
Well, there you have it. There's absolutely no way this news report could possibly be inaccurate. Trump is finished this time.
It's Over.

Attached: 9741327535489264.jpg (700x417, 37K)

Kathy Griffin has really let herself go ...Sad.

Why don't you get some good priests, go out into the Northwest Territories where there is a lot of land, and make babies? (I've been watching too much of The Public Space).

Then why isnt Jow Forums blowing them the fuck up with high quality bait?

Jow Forums would flat deny it ever supported Trump and claim it was always just a meme or joke

>CNN

>perjury as President
>paying hookers off before election

Big difference there.

>a source close to the President told CNN
>a source close to the President
Unbelievable!

Attached: 1515423684648.jpg (800x500, 96K)

the news is my favorite tv show, can't wait for the ww3 special!

Well, the tears in 2016 were not on Jow Forums. You must watch a lot of television meme flaggot.

i'm not at all particular about where i get my salt from. right-wing zionist or left-wing zionist, i enjoy all the bantz

Attached: 154534464564.png (420x551, 297K)

> source
> cnn
/thread

It's obvious he's going to be impeached on campaign finance violations having nothing to do with Russia, the Dems will control the House so it's a certainty if they find any minor infraction in the probe. The real question is wether enough Republicans will peel off in the Senate to actually remove him from officd to save themselves from losing reelection in 2020. Collins, Gardner, and Tillis will be key. Maybe Ernst too depending on how grave the violation is.

is what you want... oh wait you plebbiters deleted it out of butthurt. Maybe this time don't create fake threads and circlejerking to your own over-exaggerated reactions to non-issues.

If you didn’t want to get impeached, you shouldn’t have used your real estate to launder Russian and Saudi money as poorly disguised bribes.

Jow Forums will of course unironically defend this

>Big difference there.
Please explain how it is different.

This would honestly be hilarious, what a 180 for the US, imagine Trump and Pence go down, Pelosi becomes acting President

America would literally implode, i don’t care if it’s against my interest, i want to see a happening

they can submit the articles of impeachment whenever. It's not the same as "removal from office". Bill was impeached but not removed. Unless there's a bunch of turncoat gop senators the impeachment will not be successful.

>A source not familiar with any of this shit has said.

When do they start trotting this shit out? You know they will.

fool - the dems aren't gonna do shit with these fec violations - we all know that everyone in that city is fucking lawless and that politics rules - it would be horrible strategy to go after the toughest motherfucker on the planet over sex hush payments, a (non) crime that they are all guilty as sin of - he'll spin that shit around on them and take a huge shit on their heads.
these threads are mueller coping and string grabbing

>cnn
Lol
May as well quote the Onions

And there's nothing you can do about it.

It takes a 2/3 majority you literal brainlet faggot. Your thinking is nigger tier btfo

yeah - cause real estate developers are in the business of turning down huge cash payments for overpriced pieces of manhattan and florida real estate. what planet do you live on - grow the fuck up and stop believing the lies that you are being fed.

perjury is a crime and paying off women you fuck to stay quiet is not.

How the fuck do they not realize by now that he is always 10 steps ahead of them. He is sun tzu'ing all of DC and the MSM.

>cnn

Didn't Obama violate campaign finance laws for like millions of dollars? And he didn't get impeached?

Forgot to add that even if all the vulneravke incumbent flipped they would like 12 more Senators to convict, so a recording of him swearing fealty to Putin or a signed statement diverting a million in campaign funds to the Trump Org would be needed to actually remove Trump from office.

> Doesn't start on the wall has soon as he was elected
> Doesn't go after Hilary right away
> Does tax cuts and kisses ass to the senators and government that insulted and hate him.

This is 100% Trump fault. The establishment are dead set on getting rid of him. They are simply following through that promise. Whereas Trump didn't follow through on the promises he made to us the people.

Your fault Trump.

Jow Forums already hates Trump, he's proven time and time again to put kike interests ahead of America. Billions to Israel, continued wars in the middle east for Israel, crying about muh antisemitism while whites are getting wiped out and the right is getting silenced. If he were impeached tomorrow I wouldn't care, it's not like he's doing anything with his office.

Attached: 1543946032376.png (1268x1056, 287K)

By orange man

Attached: 1540003170017.gif (570x537, 48K)

Unironically true

If Trump is impeached, it will spell the end of politics in America. Democrats don't actually believe he colluded with Russia, they've just been throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks. Remember, this ORIGINALLY started as them claiming Russia hacked actual voting machines, and over the course of a year they massaged and twisted it into something else.

If Trump is impeached, there is no more conversation. Whatever Democrat is elected, Republicans will lie and connive and riot and pervert justice until they are impeached as well. Every President will be fighting constant conspiracies of impeachment, with increasingly severe tactics. Nothing will ever get done, ever. It will probably be a full on civil war after that since each side will be electing an Enemy of America in the eyes of each other every single time.

Chill your tard of a president is going to serve out his term and then lose reelection

You actually believe CNN?

Attached: CremeNewsNetwork.jpg (900x900, 39K)

Only if there is a recession will he lose.

>breaking news
>man says "drumpf done for this time" for 100th time this year
>CNN will cover this story 24/7 for 2 weeks

there would be a lot of riots. France style. If people are too pissed off, they stop crying and act. Get ready if the gay assses impeach him

Of course the Dems will vote to impeach.
They might even get the votes in the House.
But it will die in the Senate.

Attached: 0F7F5D49-3146-47A5-9B84-151F444FC7F6.jpg (1024x622, 85K)

he's kept a lot of promises and your two examples take time. We all witnessed, first hand, that trump tried to get funding to start the wall and congress didnt cooperate.
The omnibus spending bill deliberately barred trump from using that money to build any new structures, or from renovating existing structures with concrete. It was specifically designed to not allow him to build the wall on a practical level.
In spite of this he's beefing up border barriers and has demonstrated he has the balls to use the military to repel illegal border crossers.

I really want a civil war

*Article by Jim Acosta. Fuck off, Acosta!

I’m sure real estate devs take corrupt money.

They shouldn’t be president while doing so.

Otherwise they’re literally doing the bidding of our enemies and being paid off while doing it.

I.e. treason

How can trump’s base be so cucked as to willfully ignore this?

How much a shareblue faggot are you?

They need 67 votes in the Senate to remove from office.

And Ernst aint going to be one of them.

>CNN
>a source

Not that I would be shocked; I assumed the Dems would go ahead with it if they gained the House. But this "a source" shit needs to stop. It allows unfounded rumors and gossip to be presented as if it's actual news.

He could spend more time on them, but you realize a president isn't a dictator right? The separation of powers prevents a lot of things. The evidence he isn't as great a president as we wanted him to be is he's sending money to Israel while congress hasn't financed the wall. He's Israel first.

This is not a "GOP vs Dem" thing. This is a "deepstate vs the people" thing.
If trump is removed, the following president wont have to worry about impeachement or media bias. No president capable of winning the election will ever have to worry about anything like that again. Because they're all on the same side. They just take turns growing the state to fulfill their favorite things, while promising not to roll it back for the other guy's favorite thing.

unless he starts The Wall.
He'd be politically invincible.

Basically this. I can only imagine Trump is seeing this as a possibility of "concern" because it'd be a massive waste of time and resources. The whole "affair" thing is definitely a blemish on the record, but it's not a reason to actually impeach him, not by a huge margin.

It would have to be political suicide to support an article of impeachment that would in all likelihood go nowhere.

He'll lose Michigan and Pennsylvania that's all it takes, even if he holds on to every other state he won which is doubtful.

>anyone who disagrees with me is a shill

Must be easy being retarded

>Billy C gets dumps a load in lewi’s throat
Impeached
>trump fucks whore while 3rd wife is home with an infant
Eh is cool and doesn’t afraid of anything

Who’s that source?

You faggots have literally had a new "he is finished" for the past 2 years.

Only 60 with new rule

Until you shit yourself again.

Attached: FEB78E0A-9AC1-4794-9A93-3EDBC30ED9A7.jpg (600x872, 54K)

It's saddening that the Washington establishment has had such success with this Russian collusion narrative without producing any evidence to support it. This investigation is just a fishing expedition. The goal is to find something that will justify Trump's removal. The neoliberal world order will not be stopped by this nationalist uprising.

Attached: deep state.jpg (980x552, 81K)

You forget that he just needs to keep all the states he won as toss ups: Iowa, NC, Florida, Arizona, and Ohio (which are all likely) and then he just needs to win one of Michigan, Wisconsin, or Pennsylvania. Incumbents usually win reelection. He will win similarly to Obama

I actually want you guys to try to impeach him. It will allow the civil war to kick off.

things are getting out of control

He's calling you a shill because you pretend democratic politicians aren't massive treasonous pos's taking money from foreign govs. Like Clinton selling Russia all that sweet uranium. If you weren't a shill, you'd attack each side equally.

>tfw the janitors will never do anything about blatant shill threads or duplicate threads
It's so obvious, too. Sometimes I see multiple threads about the same thing on the front page that were made within 5 minutes of one another.
Then you have
>it's over
>powerful
>random twitter screenshots
>screenshots of articles from 2 years ago
>1 post by this ID
Fucking delete this shit or at least make it a rule that OP has to participate in his own thread or otherwise he is spamming and can fuck off.

Clinton didn't even have to leave office after being impeached lol fuckling leftists live in another reality.

How new are you? It's well known moot hired leftist mods out of spite and then fucked off.

It used to be but I suspect there's a rather large swathe of the population who specifically want congress to remove trump from office regardless if there's a legitimate reason to. The new socdems are evidence that there's enough of these types to change an election.

I think the radical reps in the dnc will want to move to impeach, but the old guard dnc will oppose it. because like you said, it's politically insolvent. This issue is one of several that I think will cause a rift in the DNC, but we'll have to wait till 2019 to really find out, and there might not even be an america by then.

i hope so finally an actual happening

You're right. It's very upsetting. I grew up believing cloak and dagger shit like this was something that only happened in the past.

But its not going to happen. Try getting a high school level civics education. The senate is Republican controlled.

But the president nominates the Supreme Court justices. Would rather have Gorsuch and Kavanaugh than two more Ginsburgs.