Will there be a retrial? Or is he absolutely fucked?

Will there be a retrial? Or is he absolutely fucked?

Attached: 08charlottesville-01-articleLarge-v3.jpg (600x791, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

richmond.com/heather-heyer-autopsy-report/pdf_452e3703-c19c-5f4c-9bea-2e2bd0db8883.html
c-ville.com/day-7-witnesses-describe-fields-arrest/
justice.gov/opa/pr/ohio-man-charged-federal-hate-crimes-related-august-2017-rally-charlottesville
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/249
youtube.com/watch?v=6MtyLj1OpJA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well he did murder someone and get convicted of it so I’d say he’s pretty fucked.

The federal charges are going to fuck him even more. This is what happens when you retards follow through.

Literally nothing but a glow in the dark CIA Nigger.

he didnt murder anyone, she died from her terrible health. obese, a smoker, prolly the most exercise she ever had that day.

No one cares.

Trump should pardon him.

>I am 14 am I cool yet

Dunno mate the car ploughing into her might just have had something to do with it don’t you think?

SAGE these unless they arrest the guy who was actually driving the car.

Attached: uncle_richie.jpg (1079x547, 186K)

>Trump should pardon convictions for state crimes
The moment we hold a constitutional convention and grant him the power to actually do that, he totally should do it for Fields.

The jury is deliberating on his sentence. They will probably sentence him tomorrow. As for an appeal. He will appeal but I don't see anything changing.

He'll probably be working in a Mcdonalds near you as soon as the plastic surgeries healed

Eggshell doctrine.

She wasn't even hit by the car. You can tell cause the gif of her fat ass juggling as people try to revive her has no dirt, iniuries, or clothing damage on it

They need to make an example out of him. Too many people want to run over leftist protestors.

I have learned something today. And it’s only 3AM.

Isn’t it funny how quickly threads on this guy dried up? It’s like the majority of /pol want to avoid the topic. Can’t think why.

the points of the verdict are contradicting each other. US judiciary system is worse than sharia law

who cares lol

>Or is he absolutely fucked?
After that travesty of justice, we are all fucked user.

found on kikebook

Attached: occupydemocrats.jpg (640x640, 220K)

richmond.com/heather-heyer-autopsy-report/pdf_452e3703-c19c-5f4c-9bea-2e2bd0db8883.html

I'm curious how they could make the mental gymnastics of the premeditation requirement work

Yes she was. Coroners report was very clear.

Pic related is from Jason Kessler’s website. He doesn’t say she didn’t get hit, he says it was in fear of his life. You retards can’t even get your bullshit straight.

Attached: 754CE2B6-A578-40AC-A126-BE84820CDDB7.png (954x786, 785K)

Chrischan if he put more points into his charisma stat

I think a retrial is more likely than not. This was a high profile case, and the judge pronounced his belief in the defendant’s guilt at the beginning of the trial proceedings. This judge denied a change of venue for a contentious, high profile case. Fields was also not allowed to use the lawyer of his choice.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the appeals court vacates the conviction and he’s retried in a separate jurisdiction a year or two from now. I certainly hope so.

>This thing is what your average Jow Forums poster looks like

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sharing video of protestors getting hit by cars might have swayed the jury some.

It’s like you fuckwits didn’t even follow the trial.

You can even see the woman in the main photo that they show. The one where the black guy is flipping up in the air.

>59 inches
>330 pounds
lmao

Attached: 3C8393CF-DCCB-4900-86CA-21021F016C72.gif (480x256, 1.48M)

I wonder if the first thing they do is grab your phone number then subpoena all the major socialmedia platforms for associated accounts including deleted ones, then scour everything you've ever written to build the case they want about your supposed motive.

she is your average american women

That was such an aesthetic screen grab.

Attached: 4CCA3FBB-E9E2-487A-8CB0-0431B8DA724A.jpg (1200x2134, 253K)

Time to eschew all social media and youtubes that require more than a mailinator email addres to sign up, or at least use a burner phone

If he's lucky he'll get the death penalty.

I knew this goofy mother fucker was going to jail. Nothing of value is lost.

He will probably be sentenced tomorrow. The bad thing for him is that he still faces another trial for Federal Hate Crime Charges. If found guilty in that trial he faces the death penalty.

Tetrahydrocannabinol and THC was found in her system she obviously died from weed

Kek. Of course he's getting a retrial. There's no way in hell that bullshit stands.

be white kill white get charged for hate crime lmfao bizarro world for sure

Judge merely pointed out that it wasn’t in dispute who drove the car. That’s not pronouncing guilt just focusing the trial on the contentious point - in this case motive and intent.

BS on the lawyer point you can’t just demand Clarence Darrow.

Change of venue - maybe.

Overall 3/10 go back to law school.

>I'm curious how they could make the mental gymnastics of the premeditation requirement work
Memes. He joked about protesters being run over before protesters got run over. The prosejewtor ruined him over it.

The same reason the Jow Forumsommandos that defended themselves against a horde of angry niggers are in a cell getting their asses fucked by niggers right now. Literally the day before they shot some niggers they posted a video joking about shooting some niggers. Then they got themselves in a situation where they legally defended themselves against niggers. They were unable to separate the "I was just joking about shooting niggers in cold blood..." from the "... but I legit had a legal reason to shoot these particular niggers."

Optics matter, even when you aren't being wrongfully convicted by jews in a Nuremberg-style fake trial.

Attached: 1514253007168.png (471x349, 173K)

>Full skeletal survey reveals fracture of the right femur
And some faggots claim she wasn’t hit by the car. You know how strong a 330 pound person’s femur is? Very.
>Nasal fracture with overlying contusion
>Contusions of the face and left ear
>Complete transection of thoracic aorta with surrounding hematoma
>fractures of right ribs 1-8
>fractures of left ribs 1-4
>multifocal hepatic lacerations
Bitch got fucked up

He had a conservative lawyer and the judge refused to let that lawyer defend Fields because that lawyer was involved in suing the city over the statue’s removal.

Well it’s based around being judged by your peers and that hasn’t really been a good standard for like 50 years now.

Yep basically if you find yourself living inside a meme you should just commit completely and go balls out. No way out but through.

Liberal town that create this mess with a
Clinton Family member at the top!
Liberal Judge,
Liberal Prosecutor,
Liberal Defense=
Railroaded

/thread
these trumpcocks will do anything to defend one of their faggot ilk lol

that was the fat stunt double. the real heather was in the crowd though

I actually think Fields is innocent. The crowd was blocking the roadway and he was attacked by some of its members. But he did hit her.

nope.. he decided to drive into the protest area which was clearly marked. that right there takes away that argument because he willfully put himself into that situation. he thought he could drive in there and when people react to him he could plow them over cuz he 'feared for his life'

>which was clearly marked
loads of shit from your mouth.

He was following GPS directions to go out of town

Sauce?

and? even people who drive a tesla still need to be awake, sober and have their hands on the wheel. its not the crowds fault he trusted the GPS. any other fool wouldve turned around immediately, save for maybe a confused elderly person.

k... let your pussy fee fees cloud your judgement. a court of law when shit you out faster then they could nibble on your soft, womanly body, faggot.

Attached: 04f3b53aed16d26323fc20d4eb703110-1.png (300x301, 101K)

Fractured ribs is consistent with botched CPR as seen in . Botched CPR kills people by crushing their chest. If that woman was rammed by a car we would know by the massive amount of damage she would have on the legs. She wasn't hit by a truck. It's not the chest that took the blunt of the blow. She was hit by a car. The first point of contact is the legs. The undeniable proof of fatal car-inflicted damage would be that her legs are pulverized and bending like ragdoll. But she has one leg that's entirely healthy and one leg with a single fracture. She could have gotten that just by falling down. She could have gotten that by being lifted wrong on the stretcher. The likelihood that she collapsed from non-fatal injuries and that she was killed by botched CPR is pretty much 99.99%

c-ville.com/day-7-witnesses-describe-fields-arrest/

She had a 12 inch cut on her right upper thigh, and she had a closed fracture of her distal right femur. It would seem that she was hit by the car just above her right knee.

The force of the impact ripped her heart from her aorta. This is why she died. She pumped all her blood into her chest cavity instead of her arteries and couldn’t get it to the rest of her body.

Attached: 16934323-E871-43AD-958B-2DE5ABCB6D11.jpg (534x1210, 106K)

Lol the salt-right faggots are still on about their autismo boyfriend, I see. He's getting the death penalty you fucking cucks, and you're not going to be able to do shit about it.

Booosh

Attached: E09B0443-263D-4A4B-A074-3438FFD020D7.jpg (319x316, 18K)

It's very depressing to think about how our only recourse against this utterly broken system is to start lynching everybody involved, and only the most blackpilled can handle it.

Also we talked about charlottesville tons when it was fresh, and we're talking about him again now because we suddenly have more to discuss.

Lets get real ...did she die by getting hit by a car..YES.... is the world better without her? YES...do faggot commie protesters need to get ran the fuck over so they think twice before blocking traffic ..YES....so the man did great as far as i’m concerned murderer or not ....fuck off you fake fucks

Attached: D21D1A5C-2B54-406B-BB2C-3010B140FD2C.jpg (500x610, 53K)

/bump

Underrated post

Attached: 881A8FA6-CFD0-4C85-9EB0-A586136D7249.jpg (552x828, 65K)

Yeah, a hate crime for what? Democrats are a protected class, now? Protectors? Now liberals can attribute motives you don't have to explain actions that aren't even relevant to them and charge you for them????

unironically

most people on this site that are not paid to be here:)

His ass will be smocking night and day.

Nah, totally unrelated

justice.gov/opa/pr/ohio-man-charged-federal-hate-crimes-related-august-2017-rally-charlottesville

Pretend he never existed.

>implying niggers are human

Absolute unit.

Good odds the prison first-string basketball team is running a train on him right now.

Just think, this kid was only 20 at the time. How fucking stupid are you at 19/20? This is a sad story, he completely fucked up and threw away his life for some dumb political bullshit. And worst of all, this incident had a negative effect on the legitimacy of his "movement"

This doesn't explain why there are hate crime charges. The protest was to prevent statues from being removed. It was mostly white people protesting and mostly white counter protesting

There are several issues with the evidence introduced at trial, the evidence excluded at trial, the charges read to the jury, along with the denied change of venue and the decision to seat 3 jurors over defendant's objection to their impartiality. In addition, the fact the judge refused to sequester tne jury and his coments during defense's motion for a directed verdict leaked into the media should be a basis to reverse and retry as he abused discretion in denying sequestration and then caused serious prejudice to the defendant.

>I am an NPC am I cool yet

Attached: 20181029_212719.jpg (282x376, 11K)

car didnt even touch her

yeah i kind of feel sorry for him
going to jail over a fat chick
failing so miserably, only taking out one pitiful fat chick among a huge crowd...with a muscle car

Based

>they admit that everyone in prison is black

best answer in the thread only she didnt get hit by the car. but im glad other people did

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/249
>Offenses involving actual or perceived race, color, religion, or national origin.
>Offenses involving actual or perceived religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability
Section 245
>any person because of his race, color, religion or national origin
These hate crimes charges are ludicrous on their face. There’s no evidence he targeted anyone on account of their membership or perceived membership in a protected class.

he had a lawyer who was also in a lawsuit against the city for the statues being taken down. they didnt allow it due to a CONFLICT OF INTEREST. "no goy your lawyer is supposed to hate you"

His own words make it clear. From the jail house recordings, admitted over objection, he rammed the car into these people because they were commies and his avowed enemies. Is commie now a gender identity?

he merely shared some of the same memes that boomers have been sharing all over the magapede web of BLM protestors getting run over. this does not imply intent at all.

Exactly. They will probably try to argue that the Lee statue was racist against blacks, the counter-protestors were anti-racist, he attacked them because he was racist against blacks, and because he was trying to attack people because they supported blacks he committed a hate crime.

The fuck you smoking. He has the power to pardon anyone right now. There's even some discussion over whether he's able to pardon himself.

dwayne dixon is on record admitting to pointing an assault rifle at him which scared him down that street. and there wasnt a designated protest area that was an angry mob that was just running around attacking people in cars.

but hes right. your speaking utter bollocks nothing out of your mouth is true. there was no "marked protest area"

BRAAAAP

In awe

Potected by FACTS AND LOGIC RETARD

HE DIDNT "DO" ANYTHING THE ENTIRE EVENT WAS AN ACCIDENT.

this is what makes it even sadder.

Dixon testified under oath that he never pointed his rifle at anyone that day. He also testified that Fields did not drive by his location that day.

Did he perjure himself, or was his bragging on Facebook and at his lecture false bravado?

Attached: 54984948.png (430x654, 382K)

>war is a game

Attached: FFS.png (785x736, 460K)

youtube.com/watch?v=6MtyLj1OpJA