Are we really stuck with the leftypol faggots for good now?

Attached: tiresome.jpg (300x168, 7K)

It looks that way - their spam is on autopilot.

Yeah all 10 of them

Yup, they are getting paid and we are not :(

As long as you keep posting in their threads, yes.

Attached: 1542087382942.png (752x783, 263K)

Haha. Fuck you, retard

Unfortunately yes

I think a leftypol board should be added to Jow Forums as way to route the libtards, and cleanse Jow Forums

Trolls are all they are, just trying to push their psyop.

>*picks up gun and ammo, looks at the horizon
> fuck this shitty left controlled society
>*walks onto boat to island of freedom with other badasses
>five years later...
>shit is falling everywhere on the left aociety while freedom island is prospering.
>one leftie gremlin looks and seethes-"we needs them"
>left makes a caravan to go invade the freedom island
>*whistling in the air
>leftie caravan gone
>lefties screech in rage only to know they have no guns left and ask their overlord gangsters to attack.
>*nope
>forty million soldiers land and start the purge of the scum of the human race
>lefties get no quarter
>fifty years later....
>*mama why is there no lefties?
>mom looks at son says "Cause mama and her friends decided it was time to push humanity forward not revolve it back to the dark ages with mulitculturist agendas."
>son hugs mom and thanks her before going to achool
>mom looks up to see mining ships bringing goods from the belt back to earth smiling, "we made communism with capitalism fucking leftists now humanity can survive in splendor."

Attached: 1540932631796.jpg (544x684, 101K)

gas who?

>made communism with capitalism
youre going down with them feggit

Attached: 1542802954110.png (579x440, 292K)

It´s mostly bots and paid trolls.
Pretty easy to spot, so either sage them or have fun in the obvious slide threads.
I´ve stopped taking the (((take over))) serious for a while now.

Attached: This belongs here. - Imgur.jpg (450x599, 86K)

Yeah, I wonder often if they realize how ineffective they are at convincing us? I mean we are generally set in our various renditions of right wing thinking, and personally, I'll never be blown off that way of thinking. At the very least i'll always be pessimistic about multiculturalism.

>we
fuck off newfag

why else would come anyone here other than fucking with the kikes

4chins has become too dangerous. The end is near. 2019 will be a hard year.

Attached: 96CF8105-4944-47A9-8959-0E8DC95EE872.jpg (1280x720, 161K)

you mean a fun year. don't go pussying out now, your party barely started.

The thing about lefties is that they're lefties. Even though they have nothing else to do, they'll eventually lose interest.

Ya they are pretty fucking stupid, they are essentially cattle to their own party, so I guess I shouldn't think of them any differently

Things are heating up all over, their facade in the states is nearing the end that they can possibly justify it, France is practically in a full blown revolution against the their nwo pretty boy, Brexit is looking more and more like a no deal every day. Everything is falling apart for them and so in an attempt to fix it they are throwing everything they have out there and praying to the God they dont even believe in that something ANYTHING will stick. I'm not to worried though, they'll be praying for real soon enough I think.