Attached: IMG_0664.jpg (320x402, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JCeOf2q6_TANORMIES
youtube.com/watch?v=JCeOf2q6_TA
youtube.com/watch?v=lBVK-nJ8LOA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

To keep niggers calm and stupid

To piss off faggot Republicans

>....dudeeee...what if like marijuana created God, man??
farrrr outttt

To make it easy to spot degenerates

Attached: full.png (738x1000, 851K)

calm down there ahmed

Because it’s a good medicine in the correct application. Like when you have cancer and having trouble eating. It’s also not terrible for occasional recreational use. I don’t use it but if someone wants to get high and watch a movie who cares.

There was an ecological niche that needed to be exploited, but the plants would always die without some form of chemical defense

Give it to me straight Jow Forums, is it bad for you?
Does it lower Iq and make you dumber?
Even if you vape it?

No but makes you lazy

But then why are niggers not at all calm?

Attached: 1485542334630.jpg (847x665, 54K)

NORMIES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
youtube.com/watch?v=JCeOf2q6_TANORMIES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
youtube.com/watch?v=JCeOf2q6_TA

god is a boogeyman and tool to scare retards from breaking common sense laws and rules, plants that alter and add on to the human experience are valuable for intelligent humans and recreational for retards like you

Low thc pot was classically used to fatten farm animals.
What we have today is highly modified by humans high tch pot.
To fatten up the farm animals(you).

I believe that the original cannabis plant was cultured for quite a while into the marajuana plant with high thc content, but poor fiber, and hemp with good fiber, but poor thc content.

But in all seriousness, do you know ANYONE who regularly consumes cannabis, and you would call a respectable person? I sure as fuck don’t. This is the equivalent of saying that cannabis eases the pain of life is the equivalent of saying that having one’s corneas surgically removed is the best way to make an ugly house look better.

He wanted to make sure psychological weaklings stayed on their couches and did not cause trouble.

so dumbasses would have something to do while they got jewed.

Attached: 1504302917843.jpg (220x220, 4K)

So the oiljew and pharmajew would get rich

Because it makes you more curious and if you stop asking why then you've lost your way.

Attached: 1526908050115.png (999x999, 56K)

The plants found if they produced enough thc stoners would take care of them throughout a successful lifecycle

Blacks are allergic to THC. And afr*cans were too dumb to harvest it.

It makes you ok with doing nothing
Slight distinction from lazy

To make rope.

>why did this non-existent being create this evidently real thing
Christfags needs to hang themselves, truly the weakest race in the world.

Because they smoke PCP and brick dust

Attached: 1520455816449.jpg (1920x1080, 484K)

Most Holy Check. Irie.
To provide for the necessary agricultural, medicinal, recreational and religious needs of ancient peoples, so that civilization beyond loosely knit hunter gatherer tribes and clans would actually come into being.
There is a reason it is considered the "Tree Of Life".

Attached: SumerianTreeOfLife.jpg (800x719, 156K)

Brain fog you don't notice until you have been clean for a bit.
Reefer madness is real.

so people could argue about it online

Appetite stimulant
Mild pain reliever

Maybe some other things

because fat bitches need love too

As proof that he loves us

He didn't

>stop liking what i don't like, the post

>(ID: hampJvSe
>hempjuse
I AM MARIJUAN KING DECLARE THC FEDERALLY LEGAL EFFECTIVE BY START OF 2019.

Attached: COTW-11-14-16-Revised-3.png (884x634, 165K)

>reeeeeee approve of my hobbies

find a way to remove wiggers, and i'll quit bitching about your pot. something tells me if the jew is removed the wiggers will disappear though.

>hurr chemicals are bad on a developing brain
Tell me what it does to someone at age 25 who wasn't smoking in their developmental years

Attached: 1493777962162.jpg (1536x1024, 383K)

Why the fuck else would He grow marijuana? He wants to blaze.

To make cordage ya dingus

>reeeee you ingest drugs that are different than my drugs

you're a fag, and everyone knows

its actually really good material for paper and clothes once its processed

Left image: wholesome two parent family
Right image: single mother roastie turnstyle BBC bullfriends

Why did god created the coca plant is a better question.

Attached: 1519048469052.jpg (472x461, 30K)

For melting hash on.

yes

That's hemp.

He didn't, any more than he created broccoli or honeycrisp apples.

It was bred out of landrace stock by plant breeders.

Precisely this.

>Irie.
kys

>christfag

kys

Attached: khgrjghthfghdfyd.jpg (790x642, 179K)

Why did god create huffing computer duster

Attached: 1540258688086.jpg (640x646, 106K)

9 is the number of the beast

Israelis like you will be dead soon. Too bad you don't get to enjoy world peace. Fucking loser.

This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. e That number is 666. *
Turn the six upside down... if man is a six and God is a 10, the beast, the one who pretends to be God, is a 9

In antediluvian South Asia, thousands of plants and herbs were catalogued and grown for human use.

The thin, but bitter-sweet pulp around giant pit cherries was edible. After hundreds of years, these were bred to be peaches. Grass could be chewed on in between access to meat. It was bred over generations to be wheat, barley and rice.

Some herbs were good as medicines. Some were anti-coagulants. Others induced feelings of calm. Trace amounts of natural chemicals coincidentally shared a similar structure to natural regulators. These herbs were bred over many generations to increase their effects.

>not made by god

yeah but you see we smoke to so that argument is invalid

Attached: 1539734895278.jpg (484x333, 19K)

So we could pacify lazy dumbasses.

>That .jpg
Supreme Kek

Attached: BFD00E73-1907-41FA-8814-100CEE4E675A.jpg (400x400, 104K)

Keked and checked

to help heal cancer

No nigger, kill yourself.

Medicine and and as a source of industrial fiber to make things with. There's a reason it was one of the first plants to be widely cultivated.

Attached: god wanted as weed distributor.jpg (322x212, 26K)

then why did he make it grow in Asia rather than Africa?

again, as a medicine, used correctly cocaine is a good topical anasthetic, also if you eat the leaves rather than snort refined cocaine powder the effects aren't so intoxicating it's a mild stimulant

We are back? Cool.
The cannabinoids in cannabis plants act as pest repellents. Most animal life that attempt to consume these plants get wrecked on the effects. This is true for many humans too, as pot edibles are way more tough than smoking the shit.
But humans are smarter creatures in general that can actually learn to appreciate the fucked up effects.

Same shit acts in poppies. Poppies have evolved to produce opiates, which in most pests, causes sickness(vomiting) and possibly death. This naturally deters predation.

However, humans are extraordinarily resourceful. Rather than trying to use selective breeding to force out the production of these natural pest control mechanisms, we noticed the medicinal/recreational effects and have done somewhat the opposite. Used selective breeding to enhance the production of psychoactive compounds within the plants.

Attached: 678676.png (152x254, 40K)

And to think of all the land confiscated that grew the plant back in the day.

>Grass could be chewed on in between access to meat. It was bred over generations to be wheat, barley and rice.

How would stone age people have any clue how to do such a thing?
Like "there is a wolf, we can turn that into a pet dog."
The scientific explanation never seems truly credible.

Attached: IMG_20180906_180520.jpg (3120x4160, 3.92M)

Because eating 100mg of pot then having your wife rim you to completion is as close to heaven as anyone is going to get.

youtube.com/watch?v=lBVK-nJ8LOA

check this shit out. the bud literally bubbles like hash when it burns.

to help good people be inspired to lift and be the best person they can be and send bad people down the wrong path faster

>Most animal life that attempt to consume these plants get wrecked on the effects

Read a book. This simply isn't true. I have run these experiments. Eating raw weed doesn't do anything. It has to be heated to be psychoactive. Google THCa and decarboxylation.

People figure shit out through trial and error.
Wild tall grasses produce good chewable starchy grain. Hunters and fishermen looking for a quick snack noticed that these grains provide a good eat and are safe food. Bring some back and try to grow them. Over generations, learn that if you take the seeds from the healthier plants, they'll breed more bountiful healthy plants. You don't need a degree to figure this out. Just don't be a nigger.

We call it the holy ganja fren.
He once told me that when I was stoned as fuck.
'Reefer madness' is 'the voices told me to do it' level silliness. True story inbound:
>Be me. Get horribly stoned with degenerate friend.
>Caual cronic smoker. Enjoy getting stoned and doing stuff. Friend enjoys getting stoned. Period.
>Mixes hashisjh and tobacco with huge lumps in the mix.
>But why?
>Because degenerate friend likes 'the lightning flashes in his brain when the nuggets light up.
>Smoke up. Wander on home. God starts speaking to me.
>You need to burn this world user! Burn it for skydaddy! Burn the motherfucker!
>God has a very boomy voice. It resonates inside you. You can feel it eccoing through your flesh and bones. Dancing like ittybitty dolphins in your blood.
>But I manage to get a word in.
>No U.
Coca is venerated. Try eating it while walking in nature, preferably while fasting.
>Cocaine is a jewish invetion. Don't say they don't invent shit atleast.
>Implyinh antedilivan south east asians was not doing Gods own work.

Attached: 1543814906904.png (370x359, 183K)

>Read a book.
I have. Cannabinoids don't just refer(reefer) to THC. There's dozens that occur naturally. Many of them produce effects that are very dysphoric. Which makes sense, as most cannabinoids have that effect.
THC is actually a rare individual among weed-based cannabinoids. This is also why edible weed isn't as euphoric as smoked.
These compounds evolved in cannabis species because the plants that had higher levels of these compounds resisted predation and lived to produce more cannabis plants like themselves.
Natural selection.

Cocaine is the same shit. In most pests, cocaine causes the fight/flight response to kick in, which unless you're intelligent enough to appreciate it, causes fear and dysphoria. Pests do not prey as hard on the coca plant because of this.

Attached: images (10).jpg (480x360, 16K)

TO SMOCK WHILE RISING UP AGAINST HIROSHIMA NAGASAKI

Attached: images (11).jpg (740x415, 26K)

To tempt the weak. Sadly I'm weak as fuck brehs.

other present chemicals keep coca leaves from being addictive while chewed.

If you buy high quality weed seeds and put them outside and let them go to seed the potency gets weaker each generation de-volving back to hemp.
It's the late flowering males that hold the genetic keys to potency. Hemp like males flower first and spread their pollen.

It's by hand selection over generations that humans cultivated hemp that gets you super baked.

grown for the seed and fiber.
hemp is very healthy.

also it could be used for fire after being dried.
getting high could have been discovered by accident.

how would natives in the amazon know to boil a plant with DMT with another that has an MAO inhibitor in it to make ayuasca. Its far more mind boggling than figuring out to eat a half a plant of weed to feel funny.

which is the way God intended. for these things to be used medicinally, but not to get really high concentrated doses to get fucked up on.

shrooms created god

Attached: c6f3daa5195fr82u1480694371[1].jpg (768x480, 57K)

Finish the verse, it says for food. Not smoking, dimwit.

To punish whites for defying God with nihilism and infertility as they rot to a wretched extinction.

medicine

did you read what I wrote? I said for medicine, not for getting high on.

Sometimes you need a pick me up.

you can eat weed though. every herb bearing seed for food. just the seed or the whole thing?

For us to smoke it

Attached: .....jpg (937x1731, 268K)

Hey faggot, it may amaze you but not everyone ingests a drug.

kek

420 blaze it, my fellow anglo.

do not believe his lies

why did God create niggers?

this based Christian

Because cotton doesn't pick itself

racist jew cunt

stop making up shit, dope head.