What made you realize liberals were disgusting?

Attached: 1542677953703.png (605x832, 268K)

>commissioner of agriculture deals with weapons permits

Attached: 1543421007147.jpg (800x800, 97K)

>People of Florida
>A state where you need to suspect everybody you speak to is armed
K

Florida is a shall issue state. I'm not sure what she is going to do.

Yeah, that's just how it turned out in Florida. State law enforcement doesn't want it for some reason and Tallahassee doesn't want to shell out the $$$ and make CC licenses their own department so it gets put under the Agriculture Dept. cause no one else would take it.

Now I'm kinda worried though, hadn't paid attention to the results of the Ag Comish election. Great, another shitlb that will mobilize the apparatus of the state against the common man because they can.

Oops all applications for a ccw permit were lost by my department.
No refunds

Us Floridians are going to beat the shit out of her with a alligator carcass while drugged at a waffle house

Attached: florida-man.png (300x300, 36K)

Attached: Screenshot_20181210-205438.jpg (1080x1835, 157K)

You know many of these mass shootings were committed by NRA members? None.

why can’t they just leave us alone

Why does cancer kill its host?

That's retarded. What was the point of stopping governor Obama?

The shitty part is that this only happened because some bureaucrat fucked up. Back before the election some fucker in the CC licensing division got their access to the background check system revoked. Instead of trying to get access again, they just kept approving CC licenses WITHOUT giving the applicant a background check. Word of this eventually got out and the former agri commissioner got the blame cause it was on his watch. So now we got some fucker who will probably pull something similar to this all because some bureaucrat couldn't do their fucking job.

Attached: This is not mine.gif (253x253, 714K)

I swear they want to be slaughtered, they are like the kid who pushes his mom around because they subconsciously want to be disciplined.

Attached: iu.jpg (640x400, 66K)

Please do

She's going to soon realize that a lot of the NRA's power comes not from buying out key politicians, but from their ability to mobilize their members, ie the people.

Everytime, ffs Jow Forums

It's not even a surprise anymore.

Just buy a pistol at a gun show in the right state with no paperwork and carry the gun anyway. Chances are you'll never be caught. Obeying the laws of a government that wants to genocide the white race is for chumps anyway. Distill your own booze and grow pot and tobacco too.

Fuck the pigs.

Fucking Florida

Moving to California in 2014 after the army really hit the nail on the head in-person. However, ever since Libya I haven't trusted liberals.

>Some woman in a diversity hire position
>Feels smug because she got to put her big gal pants on for once

It's actually not as stupid as you might think at first. It was done so that the CC program would be handled by an elected official instead of an unelected county clerk somewhere who could just stamp "denied" on every application with no recourse. Of course, we somehow still managed to get fucked by some clerk so I guess we made our system retarded for no reason.

She will just make the process slow as fuck.. I applied for mine under Adam Putnam and it took 4 days to be approved. I had my license in hand 6 days after applying.
Either way, Florida law states that they have to approve or denie an application within 90 days so I imagine that's how long it is going to take now.

Attached: DSC_1022.jpg (6000x3591, 540K)

Any politician who wants to disarm lawful citizens has NOTHING good planned for those citizens. These gun grabbing, nigger/beaner/faggot loving villains are the enemy and should be thought of in no other way.

I want to wife her.

every fucking time

But the NRA can’t issue state permits

hubris

Wouldn't be better for state police or something to handle this? It was only a matter of time until a kike wormed their way in.

Just got my CCW in Miami. Took me about 2 months to get.

NRA is fucking tiny in comparison to other pacs, these liberal retards are funny tbqh acting as if big pharma hasn't got all your kiked out politicians on the leash.

lets attack the NRA instead of big pharma or banking, OY VEY YOU VERY BAD GOYIM WITH UR GUNZ.

I was in attendence at the GLAAD awards in 2014 where they introduced a then 12 year old Jazz Jennings. At first, I was like "Why is this group bringing a 12 year old girl on stage?" then I realized that the 12 year old girl was actually a 12 year old boy whose mother was abusing him. Then I looked around at all the people applauding this and Chris Cuomo on stage talking about how great it was and I realized... for all their insisting that they would never go after kids, the faggots intended to go after kids from the beginning. I very quickly began to hate them.

Could someone, anyone, tell me what the NRA is guilty of? They're not even that pro-gun as people make them out to be.

Attached: 1523338170118.png (354x367, 278K)

>Wouldn't be better for state police or something to handle this? It was only a matter of time until a kike wormed their way in.
That's the whole issue, some nasty kike would just worm their way into the state police instead of the agriculture department, and then we couldn't elect them out. Hopefully she'll get elected out next cycle. If she keeps opening her mouth like in the OP, I think we'll have a pretty good chance. After all, what said is pretty true, I know far more people with guns than without, and I don't do my socializing at the gun range.

When did you get yours? I applied in August and it took about two months for mine

It's not anti-gun, so (((they))) want to destroy it

oct of 2017

Attached: WowAnotherPicOfHisP99WhatAfag.jpg (6000x4000, 1.43M)

LOL. She thinks she’s governor...

this was the real reason for snipes fuck up in broward. it had nothing to do with governors recount, that was a diversion.

It's horrifying.