How the fuck do you reason with leftists? Obviously I'd like to just skip the debate and throw 'em off a helicopter...

How the fuck do you reason with leftists? Obviously I'd like to just skip the debate and throw 'em off a helicopter, but since not all of us have helicopters, how do you reason with someone who never uses logic and just says "REEEE YOUR RACIST!!!!"

Attached: IMG_20181210_214012_663.jpg (640x597, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fS5nmy1v34c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Obama the fucking nigger along side the republicunts sabotaged the shit out of the country. Change the flag "bro" FUCK THEM, THEY ARE TRAITORS

Maintain composure, never apologize, and with them, it's not about arguing your point, it'll fall on deaf ears - it's about calmly and logically destroying everything they stand for. You can't call them an idiot, you have to show them why they're retarded. You must educate them.

You don't, user.

That's why wars happened. And will continue to happen. Because there are subsets of people that simply cannot understand reason.

And so you must liquidate them.

I voted for Trump even memed for him pretty hard on these inter tubes, but face it, his presidency has been a disaster and our country would’ve been much better with Hilary.

I'll have whatever the fuck your smoking if you think Hillary would have been better.

Attached: 1544381849064.gif (271x303, 2M)

Trump should've built the wall ready. I'll be happy when that happens.

Charisma dude on youtube talked about this, watch it its good

Give Trudeau the nuclear codes

Yeah, that'd be really nice. If it was legal to kill them, man...

with numbers like that you have to link.
kek wills it.

Are you new here sweety? Awww so cute

This is my cat, his name is Mason. Say hi to mason

Attached: 265EC148-0EA0-419D-83E3-B23874951E8F.jpg (4032x3024, 2.45M)

I used to try and discuss things rationally but I soon realized most liberals are fucking morons.

So I just stopped revealing my power levels. It's just not worth the time. I spend it educating my kids.

Nice cat. Train it to bite liberals or something

Yeah, you try and redpill these degenerate fucking idiots, but it's always "cHeCk YoUr PriViLeGe RaCiSt!!!!!"

youtu.be/fS5nmy1v34c

Very useful, always like Peterson

Liked*

Looks like the hairspray ignited.

>muh lefties!

>muh conservatives!

>muh communists!

>muh nazis!

you're part of the fucking problem, you low IQ mutt

How can a leaf vote in US