The Alt-Right is abandoning Trump

Trump is doomed without the support of giants like Richard Spencer, the commander of the Alt-Right. I give Drumpft a week at most

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-11 Richard ⛄️ Spencer ( RichardBSpencer) Twitter.png (588x108, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qjUvfZj-Fm0&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=riIKSTQwlgo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is because the alt-right is a bunch of pussies

Oh fuck that's not good, the base is starting to crack.

Checked. And he's gone

Thank God.

Spencer is going to prison.

Enoch is going to prison.

Attached: fud.jpg (950x935, 150K)

But Alt-Right literally carried Trump. Without those grassroots he will lose all power

You will never blend in

Thank god fuck this sperg manchild

these posts are proof that numerals mean fuckall

Richard Spencer is a controlled op shill. guy appears days after Hillary claims the alt right is nazi's doing the roman salute and still some brainlets fell for the guys shtick

Well, I mean it is pretty much over.

The walls are closing in on Trump and hes probably going to be impeached/arrested.

No one ever thought we could actually win, but it was a fun ride while it lasted. The Jews are definitely gonna punish us for what we put them through with Trump though.

Sorry, but our president serves the Jews. I voted for him too, but in hindsight it was a mistake

Attached: trump the kike.jpg (1024x680, 308K)

Only thing trump was good for is getting the ball rolling on more topics that are left alone. Hopefully hes awakened more whites who realize they are being erased. Otherwise hes another kike who loves to gloat about how much hes helping blacks and mexicans, but those whites in south africa? Let em die! The wall? Oh yeah it will come...eventually...theres a prototype...with 2 miles done...its WINNING BIGLY!

Trump has catered his whole presidency to people who didn't vote for him. He didn't do shit about immigration when he had the House and the Senate.

>the commander of the Alt-Right

Attached: 1435032918926.jpg (413x395, 38K)

This is my favorite meme next to "city people voted for hillary"

It means that Kek is against Drumpft. Sorry but he is just a senile old zionist

Attached: for zion.jpg (600x587, 69K)

>Brand the term "alt-right"
>Random CIA agent claims he's the leader of the "alt-right"
>Nobody fucking buys it
>Cries like a bitch and switches sides
Kill yourself, Moshe, and take Agent Spencer with you

Attached: 1529277990226.png (500x388, 103K)

But the black unemployment rate is the best it has ever been!

Is this the beginning of the end of Donald Trump?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qjUvfZj-Fm0&feature=youtu.be

spencer is a fag and the alt right isnt real you kike shill
it was invented by hillary and her (((handlers)))

Spencer is my leader at least. If you disagree, then perhaps you were never with the Alt-Right, but just a MAGA-pede

Attached: trumps best friend.jpg (856x713, 126K)

i hope so
then the gloves can finally come off and the race war can begin

>I voted for him to

Sure you did memeflag. Can't let him get those nuclear codes.

It’s true I’m a member of the alt right and I have disavowed Trump. He hasn’t done anything and our policies our country, America, and our race, white.

I love that the jews know that they are so disgusting that the best way to take someone down is to claim him as one of their own.

People have had about enough of the kike cock sucker and having to explain away his 24/7 stream of fuckups only to see him rush back to sucking kike cock.

Attached: 1544362049229.jpg (605x418, 59K)

>giants like Richard Spencer
>meme flag
kys, kike

Attached: 5ae.jpg (1240x786, 164K)

He's no fag. I met him and shook hands once. Our eyes met. In them I saw the death of 6 million Jews. He had a really firm handshake.

Attached: all bad.jpg (693x1200, 183K)

>alt-right aka white men
The alt-right is a figment of liberal faggotry imagination.

Attached: 6762C2CC-0ABD-4AF4-A103-21BCAF32C23E.gif (455x262, 3.67M)

you're right he is not a fag but you are.

He's a total sperg yeah. Makes even Sanders look like a Mussolini in comparison

Attached: trump gay child.jpg (960x724, 80K)

is he not sending billions of dollars to Israel while the wall isn't even funded? why would they need to take him down, he's doing whatever they want.

>t. degenerate boomer
If you associate male aesthethics and bonding with sexual feelings then you are truly kiked

I bet you find this art homoerotic too

Attached: aesthetics.jpg (500x848, 47K)

Yeah, just look at all these black people eager to vote Individual 1 in for round 2! Thank God Individual 1 spent his whole term trying to get liberals, spics, blacks, and the media to like him!

::show flag::

We give Israel 3 billion a year so they can purchase weapons from the MIC. It’s not hard to figure out

poor dickie spencer so incompetent he even fails at being a plant

youtube.com/watch?v=riIKSTQwlgo

r spencer vacations with the bushes,

Unless you're a liberal, there's no reason not to at least vote for Trump until we can get someone better. Trump did a good thing. He changed the tone of politics and we needed that. He made the left absolutely panic.
Unless you want a democrat, vote for him. We'll keep getting more and more right wing, unless we go back to the left.

*controlled opposition

Yeah these people are retards. Any other president would've been an Israeli shill. That was always a foregone conclusion. At least Trump got two conservative supreme court justices in so the 2nd amendment is safe for another generation.

>Richard Spencer is a controlled op shill
It's more likely that you are a shill.

>alt-right (MSM-created dogwhistle)
>trump (Jow Forums fags know elections barely if ever change the direction of geopolitics. we appear to 'support' him only because he's the one who will bring us the most lulz)
>memeflag (why hide where you are?)
Hi Schlomo! Tell Rabbi Goldenscheckelblatt that Moshe says hello.

Attached: BDS.png (594x799, 198K)

>Sorry but he is just a senile old zionist
That have finally dawned on me as well.

Attached: ADL hate group.jpg (750x870, 82K)

That would be because every time someone tries to block funding to israel the jews go into full kvetch mode. Merely look at the hebraic shit storm that followed Rand Paul when he tried to block it.
Better to satisfy the leech rather than have it be the biggest obstacle to you getting anything done.
Jews deserve nothing

>sucking kike cock.
It's been the only constant ting of his presidency so far.

Spencer got punched out by a leftist. Why do you think he has any clot with anyone?

>Controlled opposition leaves
Like they fucking mattered. Anyone worth their salt knows the "alt-right" is nothing more than the Jew attempting to co-opt/subvert the true right wing that made this all happen, that is scaring the fuck out of Jews.

When has Trump stood up for those who supported him and got deplatformed or jailed? He had plenty of time to pardon Sholom Rubashkin though. Stop kidding yourself, bro.

Trump had a chance, and he blew it in favor of jews and blacks.
It's like a metaphor for the USA

>alt-right
Fuck off, kike.

Retard, Spencer is a leftist

Most people have no idea what you’re talking about. Every sentence just sounded like jibberish

Attached: jidf ball.jpg (800x800, 252K)

>Why do you think he has any clot with anyone?
Spencer don't say much that the rest of the alt-right don't say.

Shill

Attached: 14 words.jpg (1071x897, 233K)

No he gives away all our country to Israel and when we wake up all is gone, stolen! He takes his own kids and turns them into little Kikes! Bah we must elect Spencer if we want keep this land ours

>alt-right
I don't know who that guy is

That's because you'e a kike, faggot

This but unironically. Didn't help that we were a disorganized mess

I agree that no money should be sent to israel they deserve nothing.
But what can you do when the leech that has latched itself onto your artery cries out in pain and insists that you are the evil one for removing it.

>>memeflag (why hide where you are?)
Shows your smallmindedness. Fuck Trump and his America first. Fuck America even. Spencer is right, we must create a White state, a new Thule or Atlantis, Mykene and Rome reborn. Clinging to that Jew-owned flag gave us the Arch-Jew Trump

Attached: DQ3_ODsVwAA54o7.jpg (1200x757, 175K)

The alt right hurt trump more than helped

Oh look another Jew kevetching for shekels.

>CIA asset hates trump

Attached: 1529993312390.jpg (400x380, 15K)

That faggot commands no one. Hang him too.

Jews are so disgusting can't you agree? They really are the scum of the earth.

Attached: 1535678108881.png (640x300, 114K)

Attached: 015F50D2-3ACC-4780-9558-4D3D1E900411.jpg (600x872, 54K)

We were the brown vanguard of your little revolution. Guess why you lost the midterms. It will only get worse for you. We will back someone else next election until we can get Spencer in charge

Trump was a necessary step to get to spencer.

so does dickey "white Zionist"Spencer

>the alt right isnt real
>it was invented by hillary
This is the truth.

Yes actually.
No one cares about the retarded collusion lies. It’s the no wall thing plus his unwillingness to fight back against the deepstate. For instance- why hasn’t the FISA been declassified? Why does he tweet about corruption without doing anything about it.
Devin Nunes said there’s an email chain that proves they knew the Steele dossier was fake. Why haven’t we seen it? Why do I still need to put up with the left running the country into the ground? Why is mueller allowed to influence international relationships with timed doc releases.
At this point this stuff, all of it, is Trump’s fault. It’s his fuck up.

Checked. Thanks for confirming that israel deserves nothing and shouldn't exist in the first place.

Attached: 1543102835253.jpg (600x590, 135K)

only Jow Forums Breitbart and Qtards left now

Totally concur. If you want Jews gone then forget about Trump and support Spencer. He may not say so in public, but he will gas them. When we met I had time to ask how he would solve TJQ, he leaned forward with a smile and whispered: "This time it will be for real"

Attached: 2017-05-14T230544Z_1001554872_RC154E3E7A00_RTRMADP_3_VIRGINIA-MONUMENTS-NATIONALISTS-2970.jpg (480x337, 27K)

Indeed, one step at a time, but now is time to walk. Hail Spencer

Preach. Of course Spencer and the Alt-Right could care less about Russia. This is about broken promises indeed. We waited for two years, and for what? He basically openly converted to Judaism this Hanukkah

Checkem, sayunara Drumpfffft

You blend in so well

these e-celebs were CIA controlled opposition, you fucking moron.

CIA works for Trump dumbass, and you are chilling for him. So you must the glow-in-dark-nigger.

You MAGA-tards have lost it. Last time I checked this was a pro-White board. And who is pro-White of Trump or Spencer? Think hard

>on pol
>thinks maga-pede is an insult

Looks like he’s finally finished guys. Orange man can’t come back from this one

has Jow Forums every liked Spencer? i can't remember it ever being a thing outside of making fun of the shape of his head.
seemed like the opinion was he was controlled opposition or at the very least horrible optics and a pathetic person.
alt-right was never a Jow Forums thing, it was always outside venues like thedonald/reddit tier trash.

You can't even use that insult properly.
You fool no one kike

"Alt-right" is a term used solely by shills.

He's opposition

Trump's grass roots was the Tea Party. And white trash is hard to kill.

OH NOES! GEORGE BUSH'S BITCH BOY IS ANGRY!

Attached: 468356213501284.jpg (842x1304, 161K)

Last time I checked it was a counter-Semitic board. Hitler was always our hero. Trump is nothing like Hitler, and he can't even hold good speeches. Spencer meanwhile kind of look like a handsome young Hitler, has high energy and is a good speaker, plus not a total ignorant. So why would we be against Spencer, he's the best we'll get in another 70 years

That's bullshit photoshop, I never hanged out with any Bushes!

No, him and his 5-head have been ridiculed ever since his introduction.

Who do you think you are fooling here kike?

What's a 5-head Tyrone? Not everyone knows nigger slang

It's one more than a forehead
I thought kikes were supposed to be smart?

Attached: 1525134934269.gif (615x346, 3.94M)