Is she /our/girl? She is the most based person I've ever seen. She was calling out SJWs in the fucking 50s

Is she /our/girl? She is the most based person I've ever seen. She was calling out SJWs in the fucking 50s.

youtube.com/watch?v=wpzDdTrw5II

Attached: file.png (918x645, 416K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eKzdW7kVOIs
youtube.com/watch?v=mQVrMzWtqgU&t=264s
youtube.com/watch?v=Jv0zTiv-i7s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Still Jewish, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=eKzdW7kVOIs

still based as fuck.

objectivism is absolute trash

Attached: 610d9f7b2d62a4e8b25027e2373f4b2bf108e4943df7e09839aad8c3b21d9f98.jpg (1080x810, 478K)

Shes not perfect by any means but I respect her

she was based af

Attached: 8SHloMm.jpg (490x490, 54K)

>male feminists
Take note, this is who threw america in the trash

Extra based for being based despite the negatives of being a woman *and* Jewish.

there are honest and redpilled jews

Ignorant zoomer here, redpill me on this kike.

youtube.com/watch?v=mQVrMzWtqgU&t=264s

Boomer general

Hello German zoomer. That is Ayn Rand, who wrote Atlas Shrugged.

in a way she was
but as a Christ hating kike she earned a one way ticket to the lake of fire

maybe, who knows.

I meant what was wrong with her. I kind of agree in a general, superficial way with her ideas, but like I said I'm ignorant so I don't know if there's way more to it to the point it becomes twisted the deeper you get.

If you like it, here's a full interview that triggered so many people with her based powers it hurt

youtube.com/watch?v=Jv0zTiv-i7s

Never read any of her work.
All of the people I know who have loved her work were super cringey individuals though.
Normally psuedo intellectuals.
One was a literal fag.
Completely turned off by it.
I don't feel like I'm missing anything.

abortion on demand kike that hypocritically used government gibs and was a cringelord >debateme foreveraloner? No.

Her book is alright and I used to be close to her politically but she was a little too naive. You cannot expect all humans to have the same virtues as you nor to value selfish work ethic the same way. Same as you can't expect people desperate to get to the top by any means necessary to do so ethically and correctly without corruption. Same as you cannot expect the government or those at the top to not coordinate and scheme.

Its a good ideology for thought provoking, but maybe not the most reasonable one in practice. Of course maybe that was not the intent in the first place.

Either way the nothing totally merit based can exist with creatures like the jew around. It has been shown time and time again that they will scheme and use all manner of nepotism to undermine actual meaningful work and contribution. To the point that they destroy entire nations. Controlling economies with central banks and legislation hand in hand.

These kind of things aren't taken into account which leads me to why I say she is naive, I dont think you can truly have a system like she envisions with such parasites existing. A different parasite than she refers to nonetheless. Not a welfare leech but a powerful parasite, like a banker or fed chair, who instead leeches off the country to a much more massive degree.

Attached: ff.jpg (391x594, 109K)