T= I agree with this statement

T= I agree with this statement
F= I disagree with this statement

Attached: 31000AA9-B4F5-40C7-B3D9-B8B856C53281.png (500x347, 25K)

Nigger

polish soldiers wouldn't

Brits and Ivans wouldn't, everyone else would.

T

Kikes weren't soldiers in Poland. Nice try though.

T

T
my grandpa expressed as much in his final years

if the dead axis soilders saw their countries they would do the same. All the soilders would hate their countries as they are now

I did not know leafs could Data mine.

T and it's not close, if you told men from that era that whites would be minorities in Paris, London, and New York in 75 years they would have never fought each other

America fought nazis with a segregated army.
Tell me they fought against racism

Italians, Belgiums... sided with Germans. The ones that "won" the war, occupied Germany and EU ironically is blaming Germany for destroying Europe.

Look the western world is falling apart but i really doubt this

French were unironically based and make it right.

They fought a meme fight against germany, surrendered and then joined the reich against the judeobolshevik horde.

When German was besieged there were frenchman defending the reich and fought to the last man.

T

yep, obongo fucked everybody

They would be utterly repulsed by the shit that passes as 'culture' nowadays such as modern mainstream music and television. They would also be disgusted by the state of uppity women and weak men. The very thought of dying just to have their countries overrun by shitskins would be enough for them to switch sides.

both my grandpas would have

>fighting without weapons

Everyone except the jews would have.

That is quite true.
I doubt the British or the Soviets would have changed their minds, but quite literally everyone else would start storming the administrations

The dead axis would have probably fought even harder considering the fate if they lost

T

T. My country is infested with kikes.

Data mining thread but yes T except the commies who would be so proud that they could do it better that they would still fight. In other words Hitler was fucked when he picked a fight with the mighty bear.

They always talk about how "racist" old folk are.
T, obviously.

THIS

>you could never understand antisemitism
>because you are a jew

Hopefully not thrown down their weaons

T

The Polish are idiots. They tried to fight everyone and ended up a commie block state.

I agree, there are a lot of shit that needs fixing and it aint getting fixed.

>fought with the germans
I don't know about that. Not fought at all, possibly. I can see my shitty zoghole right now though, and I would immediately warp backward to take part in the pacific war if given the option.

My grandpa was talking like this before he died. Based redpilled grandpa.

Poles today here on this nazi board state how much they hate nazis. Back then, they absolutely would not have fought with them.

Pearl harbor was a false flag.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssssssssssssssssss

is snek

japs were subhuman monkeys and germany still would have lost if we hadn't put boots down

> Not bringing 2018 meme culture to 1938

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Germans would not have lost if you had not funded communists and supplied them with tanks and other weaponry.

we were doing that before pearl harbor, retard

G is for glow
It's what you're doing.

Against the japs? Or for?

I would love to bleach some fucking skulls

Attached: e0206242_10075274.jpg (600x829, 223K)

T , fuck anglos, they are a bunch of retards, still love the retards though.

100% true. My granddad, who killed many a German, was absolutely disgusted with the state of America by the 1990s.

Nazi membership would have skyrocketed

Yes

Yes, you were. What's your point, retard, or can't you read?

Nah, these lately are a monetization attempt.

T

Attached: btc.jpg (236x227, 16K)