Daily Reminder that Ocasio-Cortez is Jewish

Daily Reminder that Ocasio-Cortez is Jewish

Attached: jew.png (707x1261, 496K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0ms7MZe8gNX
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Daily reminder Jews succeed because of a combination of a genetic predisposition for high IQ and a culture that fetishizes education and hard work

I bet it's a lie

Sure. They're not tribal while intentionally sometime other cultures at all.

Can you really be that stupid?

She looks like the peak of Amerimuttism. She could claim ancestry from anywhere and she probably has 1 percent.

What the fuck are you even trying to say?

Nah I can’t be that stupid. Jew and proud of it.

Go back to israel shlomo, william lyon mackenzie king probably turned your ancestors back to europe at the coast and rightfully so. Rule Britannia.

ITT people who fell for Jessica's bait.

Attached: 00119283.png (767x1024, 1.09M)

For every high caliber, motivated, intelligent jew, there are still 10 non-jews of equal quality, by simple mathematics of population size and intelligence distribution. So even accounting for jews having a higher IQ (and they don't), jews are ridiculously over-represented in various prestigious fields.

Leftists hate jews because of "palestine" Now what?

>spic and a jew
it's like a one two punch of america's total destruction lmao

The high IQ is a complete lie, not backed up by any of the literature that’s been cited to support this “fact”.

Your success is solely based off of parasitism of already highly successful countries which allow you to subvert their politics by lobbying as an ethnic group; all out of nothing but good will.

The tapeworm will never be considered superior to the lion.

Daily reminder that she's Sephardic anti-Zion, which is why the Kike News Network is on full assault against her

Attached: 1519395815778.jpg (641x771, 36K)

Never been to Israel

But I am starting a small business right now in Canada which provides some
good jobs.

Redpills:
>Asians, Jews, and Whites are the hardest workers, in that order.
>Jews and Whites are the most creative and loyal. Asians are mercenary fucks
>will hold off hiring blacks until absolutely necessary. And I do, only women with uni degrees.

lurk more newfag

Whitey please.

Asians and Ashkenazi Jews have the highest IQs. It’s a fact. I know it. You know it. Everybody knows it.

Asians and Jews are also some of the hardest working motherfuckers to walk the earth. It’s no coincidence they succeed disproportionately. Asians are probably even more intense than Jews, and is why they’re constantly discriminated against for college admissions and jobs.

I know you just started posting here but try to keep up

Daily Reminder politicians lie to get what they want. Maybe she's smarter than the average browner.

Expose she isn't Jewish then spam social media with antisemitism accusations. Will finish her.

Not a single study with adequate methodology shows this, meanwhile Israeli average (excluding the arabs of the country) is around 97 and that’s consistent with American IQ test results in more modern times as well. The high IQ meme was stated as fact without basis in old studies and then cited all the way down

>>>>everyone knows it.
pilpul

After I've read some of her comments I came to the conclusion she is too stupid for being a jew.

so is trump

Attached: trumps dad.jpg (1104x919, 150K)

Na they succeed because they have made permanent victim status a cultural brownie point. Jews, niggers and women all take advantage of this

Yep. Commie jew

>I swear, this time they'll turn on DRUMPF if you say he's a kike!

Attached: 1490237477022.png (601x600, 201K)

Everyone knows which the bread is buttered.

>trying too hard
Sephardic and Hasidic Jews are retarded and their populations have exploded because low-iq populations have higher birth rates on average.

I know it is difficult to accept but ashkenazi Jews have higher IQs, on par with Asians.

There is a reason why so many succeed in intellectual fields like science, medicine, literature, politics and quantitative fields like finance

Who?

That explains (((her))) commie views. Classic kikery.

>jews
>hard work

>says the lazy uneducated white man to relieve himself of the crushing burden of facing the fact of his own existence

Also legitimately impressed by your knowledge of concepts like ‘pilpul’. You must really be obsessed with Jews - it is healthy to study the ways of your superiors in order to improve yourself.

his dad was a talmudic jew.

Attached: trump dad.png (399x293, 140K)

Someone at the Washington post must be taking the piss

Attached: IMG_20181210_212437.jpg (583x672, 55K)

The Jewish portion of the Israeli population is around 65-70%, yet the total Jewish average IQ is 97.

Their reason for achievement in academia is partially due to nepotism for being part of the tribe; peer review and especially nobel nominations are primarily driven by social ties. Not to negate that the achievement exists first, but the selection among Jews is much higher than Jews selecting non-Jews. I would accept the high IQ lie if it were shown to reliably be true. But every time it is stated it’s based on faulty studies, and all the reliable evidence that exists goes to the contrary. You’re probably just going to state that it’s true one more time without evidence because you’re a dimwitted lying parasite, but that’s par for the course.

Attached: 645DAF16-2844-4DB5-84F2-57AC2283D984.png (1036x1036, 494K)

Nice Merchant.

I've worked with so called American whites, European whites, jews and asians.
Asians work hardest. There's no competition.
Next is jews, and then whites.
Creativity is another thing. I'll put Ashkenazi jews and Germans (and 2 super smart Serbians) equal (super super creative and smart), then other whites, then asians. For some reason asians are less creative.
The things that jews triump are communication. They're really good at talking, then white Americans, then other whites. Again, asians are less in this aspect.
It won't ever happen in lifetime but if Germans and Ashkenazi jews ever have peace work together, the inventions are gonna be beyond.

Attached: 00119285.png (1161x1273, 1.44M)

Sure is hard lending money and subverting..

You ever been to Israel? The jews who move there become like everyone else - they become farmers, taxi drivers, soldiers, construction workers, plumbers, carpenters.

Israel IS the solution to the Jewish question.

>a culture that fetishizes education and hard work

more like a culture that fetishizes human shit and pedophilia

they succeed because they are the ultimate high time preference race to the point that they collectively made a Faustian bargain with the devil. and now their reckoning at the hands of God draws near.

This

Not really the same, she didn't claim she's Jewish, she claimed that her family "a long time ago" had Jewish heritage.

Attached: 1.6727556.2992292727.jpg (1434x807, 63K)

sounds like she set herself up to be the next pocahontas

You're bother fucking wrong. Ocasio claims her whole family was Jewish, Pocahontas claimed a single distant ancestor

>hey're not tribal while intentionally sometime other cultures at all.
what did he mean by this?

Man you’re trying too hard and cherry picking. Even a cursory search for ‘ashkenazi jews iq’ on google scholar yields hundreds of publications all pointing to the well-established fact of higher than average ashkenazi Jew IQ

Like come on faggot.

Jews were forced into money-lending in older times. Anyone who couldn’t cut it wouldn’t reproduce. Hence the higher selection for quant and verbal skills which translate to higher IQ

its worse than I thought

Attached: 1520393898131.gif (257x212, 2.91M)

Money-lending selects for people with good quantitative skill.

And I guess subverting selects for those with good verbal skill.

Daily reminder that this is politics 101: where ever you go, make them think you're one of them.

Attached: TLwuZQfM718C.jpg (400x600, 54K)

>mentions the high iq meme
>nothing about nepotism though
Lurk more.

(((I am sure)))

>outing himself as a jew
Now it is certain all your posts are lies. And if it is good to study your superiors, why aren't you researching European history, Chaim?

Attached: 18D3C997-B154-4D9E-ADF5-BB2066D75495.jpg (3464x3464, 1.04M)

Agreed. But, simultaneously, Jews and the culture appreciating education have lead to biases within college admissions, you must admit?

Jews do have a special level of privilege for growing up within a culture promoting itself as "god's chosen people" and with a strong work ethic. Still, not mad at Jews. Kinda jealous.

Ya'll are killing it. And sexy as hell too.

Thanks for your contributions to arts and sciences, hope ya had a good Hanukkah. : -)

>Daily
You mean hourly right?
There's been a thread made at least once an hour all day.

>nepotism
Not sure why you think this is so special. Most people do it.

Fucking trump picked his daughter and son to run important aspects of our nation.

Maybe if the fucking president - who you probably support - does it so brazenly, it’s not something to get so worked up about?

>well-established fact

Post ONE reputable le 115 average citation that doesn’t just reference a prior study for its measures

Woah man. We are hypocrites. Get your shit straight. Have you learning nothing being on this site or are you a newfag?

vocaroo.com/i/s0ms7MZe8gNX

Attached: 1543146926029.jpg (896x1024, 129K)