Well damn, looks like he’s going to prison. He’s still hilarious...

Well damn, looks like he’s going to prison. He’s still hilarious, but i honestly can’t believe i bought his whole shtick of having no reason to be corrupt and just wanting to make America great again. I think dude’s just a legit psychopath and will always crave more power. I gotta say he’s a good con artist though. He definitley had me and a lot of others fooled. He does have a history of conning contractors and that whole Trump University fraud thing, so I’ve really only myself to blame for falling for it. Luckily I was never very outspoken about him, and thank God voting records aren’t public in my state. I’ve already apologized to the few people I actually defended him to.

Attached: 0D35A03C-2E87-40CD-B538-6E78C8BAD398.jpg (400x628, 35K)

he had me too, i went to like two of his rallies and genuinely believed he was out there fighting for the common man against the hordes of spics coming in and the sjws letting them. never again will i trust a politician again, unless they break uncle ted out and he goes full code geass.

haha yea same lol, oh well guess it's time for Madame President xd

Not gonna lie, former blumpf supporter it's over he's finished nuclear codes

Attached: FUD.jpg (960x944, 459K)

>Well damn, looks like he’s going to prison
OMG SCHLOMO SAYS ITS OVER GUYS TIME TO PACK IT IN!!!!

Attached: 1544488010680.jpg (940x918, 431K)

>everyone i don't agree with is a jewish shill
nice argument. wouldn't schlomo like him anyway since he gives so much gibs to israel?

Yes, thank god he wont get the nuclear codes, now, I can cancel my weekly therapy sessions I've been going to since november 2016 and focus completely on transitioning into a woman

Everyone here right now

Attached: 1490745411883.jpg (448x508, 74K)

Lmao bro, youre a damn schizo if you deadass think everyone who doesn’t like this clown getting paid by Israel

its all so tiresome. do you remember when he first got elected? there was a chance hillary could still win. then he was going to be impeached, now he is going to jail... i'll continue to wait

How much do you get paid for each post OP and where do I find the application for shill.

Not going to lie I used to pray to Trump every day and lick his asshole. No I can barely lick the sigma off his 8 inch cock

Nigger Jew detected.

Attached: F8A9AD89-859C-4E38-9C5C-EE9370F145DB.jpg (900x1197, 104K)

Guess it really was her turn after all nuclear codes

Wtf I’m with her now!?

N U C L E A R C O D E S
U
C
L
E
A
R
C O D E S
O
D
E
S

He gets jailed, all gun owners converge on San Fransisco for the all time hugest genocide of leftists.

Choose carefully, fag lover. The streets will flow red with blood.

imagine actually posting here as a job kek you probably get less pussy than a pizza man
>hey user what do you do?
>oh I slide threads on an anime board to protect Israel from memes
>wow that must pay sooo much money
>w-well it’s about v-volume I only make a nickel per post
>ooooooh wow that’s crazy uhm I gotta go

>deadass

Attached: 1513297609320.jpg (258x402, 26K)

Attached: 1544307087767.jpg (750x565, 85K)

not being paid, just terrified marxists who think shilling online is their best hope to avoid the gas chamber

more like
>hey schlomo what do you do for a living?
>i work for the jidf and have a huge inheritance coming since america's giving so much money to israel
>...
>*fucking commences*
die for israel goyim

Why doesn't Trump just use his executive power and with the support of the military take power as dictator? We need fascism. We need to get rid of our financial system.

checked and this

He ain't going to suffer at all from this.
I can't wait to vote for him again!

like really imagine explaining to your grandma why your brother David is a doctor and you’re over here on a Chinese little girl cartoon website posting nigger dick threads.
>Seth? Oh he’s a dentist.
>Benjamin? A lawyer.
>user? A shitposter

kek imagine thinking you’re better while you admit your only value is stolen sheckles

My 8 year old can stop literally shaking.

>code geass
Is that a good anime? I bought the blu ray off Amazon for $35 and never watched an episode. I'm weird

>literally giving israel free money
>stolen
wtf? you're just supporting your best ally from the hordes of shitskins

yeah don't listen to /a/ because in 2007 they fucking loved it. season 2 is just ok though

JEW THREAD DO NOT RESPOND
SAGE SAGE SAGE

LARP

yes money is stolen from goyim and given to jews, not that hard to understand

Poorfag

Lmao you sound mad af go get some pussy bro

But I’m a doctor and a shitposter

i guess using roads is stealing from the government then

holy shit i keep seeing that ad too what the fuck

Its god teir anime

This is america, we’re a democracy not some dictator shit

>My wife's 8 year old can stop literally shaking.

BRAPPPosting isnt shilling bud.

Imagine being in so much denial over public opinion on Trump that you convince yourself all his critics are paid by Israel. Lol go outside and talk to someone man

>we’re a democracy

Wrong.

damn you must be a real fuckin idiot if you've only just now figured out he's a fraud.

>>>/plebbit/

how so?

>Well damn, looks like he’s going to prison.
Imagine being so fucking stupid (or deluded) you really believe this is true.

Holy fuck.

Look at the shills line up. Sage in all fields

Now I understand why he applies orange paint into his face.

Were a republic

he's at least getting impeached. the republicans are seeing that they won't be able to win with him in 2020 because he was a shock and awe candidate from the start. people know how he operates now and he's easily beaten when you know what you're doing.

explain then how beating him will be so easy, given that you know what to do

he's not shocking anymore. a scarecrow could beat him.

Nothing remotely this fantastic will ever happen here.

so you had no response? Why did you claim it would be easy when you know how it is done but then not tell us what it is that they now know which they formerly didn't? His shock factor wearing off would increase his votes as much as decrease it

it has before and will again

wtf i hate trump now

He is a fucking retard. Cut him some slack.

Are you stupid? OP indicated that not a whole lot is needed - basically a stand in could get the job done. Then you ask for specifics? What? You want him to give a a whole political campaign strategy. Moron

Attached: faggots.jpg (1200x1200, 1008K)

I voted for trump in 2016 after sitting out 3 straight presidential elections (and all midterms) and I stayed home this year because Republicans are controlled opposition, and because trump not only failed to get any major campaign promises done (except tax cut for rich and corporations) but he didn't even seem to fight.

He hired the swamp to run DOJ...and they protected the swamp and have been fucking him ever since.

All of trump's problems can be traced back to a failed promise: drain the swamp. Instead of draining the swamp he tried to work with them and co-opt them, and it backfired horribly.

As to why he has no chance in 2020, easy:
If he runs on the same things he said he would do in 2016 but failed, he will lose a big chunk of voters because they won't believe him
>re-elect me, I promise to do the things I promise to do last time but didn't. Trust me!
0% chance of winning

And if he runs on a different platform
>Israel first
>foreign intervention
>"good" migration compromise with dems
He will lose all the people who came out of nowhere to support the maga movement.

He can't win by running on a MAGA agenda he failed to attempt, and he can't win by running on a non-Maga agenda that only appeals to Israel-loving boomer cucks

I told Jow Forums 2 years ago that this is how it would be:
Trump gets 2 years with a GOP house and Senate to see if he can accomplish enough for the GOP to keep the house for 2 more years, so Trump can try to accomplish enough to get re-elected in 2020

I kept telling the faggots who were gloating about "8 more years!" that trump really only gets a 2 year tryout and if he fails he will be cucked after 2018 midterms and lose 2020 election.

I fucking said that 1.5 years ago, and so far it's playing out like I said. Trump is gone by January 2021 or earlier

the op said nothing of note, he just shilled and claimed drumpf is about to go to prison, which all the shill threads have been doing for 2 years now

He can run on the economy and the fact that despite him failing to secure the border with a wall or deport anchor babies that he still has done more for the border than other presidents. You're regurgitating media lies about him only giving the elite tax breaks, so it is almost certain that you are a lying shill who never once considered voting for trump or any other republican

I won’t apologize for defending him in the past, but I sure as hell won’t defend him in the future (unless he either builds a wall, pulls out of Syria, or glasses Israel, all of which are very unlikely)

Fake. Literally nobody that supported him would change their mind based on the nonsense in the media.

JUST

Attached: Your Number is 1.png (666x448, 161K)

>pro trump up to point he wins
>he fills cabinet with billionaires and goldman sachs kikes
>despise him
>obvious now mueller is going to fuck him and he'll be impeached
>suddenly like him again and don't want him removed

guess I'm just always rooting for the underdog

election night 2016 is still one of my best memories

Attached: mueller.jpg (1603x2405, 487K)

Attached: 20181125-202923Z.png (333x213, 116K)

I wish they would hurry up and lock him up. Since the failed revolution on Saturday, I have really been feeling depressed about the lack of happenings.

To the anons feeling Trump regret: I’m not going to call you names or ridicule you. You’re not my enemy. I’m sincerely glad the spell has broken. Welcome back from the cult.

Attached: BB6F1586-4689-4046-A9DE-01862059C92A.jpg (680x460, 77K)

Honestly, whatever you are paid, it is way too much.

Former Trump supporter here.... crash and burn... nuclear codes.

This shit is getting boring. Come up with some new material already.

Attached: former trump supporter2.jpg (880x1050, 172K)

at the very least he made politics funny and entertaining. he likely literally saved several major newspapers from bankruptcy. if hillary won it'd be just as bad, so who really gives a shit. we're in a duopoly...chris hitchens was hammering about how pointless voting was in the 80s 90s 00s. both sides are the same; corporate owned sociopaths

I could not give a flying fuck about literally anything he does...but illegal immigration & h1bs are at an all time high...he's done JACK SHIT to slow it down. muh ICE deportations is a fucking meme

He likely won’t even be impeached, if he were impeached he is never being removed from office

If he was to be removed from office over such an absurd “campaign finance” accusation then I will unironically become an enemy of the federal government.

Such a government is unworthy of my allegiance and my new life mission will be to fight them until they fall or I die

Attached: 0F6DB87E-B422-4CE4-BBA4-DAB7F07A0005.png (780x520, 410K)

Anyone notice how many desperate Australians flood trump threads banging on about how great Trump is and how critics are just shills? For fuck’s sake - I DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE OPINIONS OF FOREIGNERS, ESPECIALLY AS IT PERTAINS TO MY COUNTRY, you outback nigger!

you're probably an illegal alien. If you're not white i am more american than you are

>saged
just neck yourself op this is terrible bait no one is this wishywashy

The final stage of Trump Derangement Syndrome:

>dressing a corpse up in fresh clothes and introducing people to it online as if it were still alive

The Mueller Investigation: An Exercise in Hillary Voter Delusion
>Nov 8, 2016 - Dec 10, 2018

Attached: 1488167109815.jpg (1578x2189, 1.11M)

Boring ass bait. I’m 100% European heritage, not even a drop of ashkenazi jew. My mother’s side has been here since the early 1800s and my father’s side since 1895. Why the fuck would anyone believe you australians CARE about the state of America? You don’t! You “support” Trump because it’s funny and because you LIKE a weak United States. Everyone should be suspicious as fuck of foreigners trying to influence America and American thought.

Because the democrats were offering a strong US. I support nationalists anywhere, you oppose them everywhere because you are a globalist cuck. And you are probably lying about your ancestry, you're likely a nigger

Cool story, shill.

Attached: 1528463662792.jpg (180x143, 5K)

Who do the Dems have that can even run? Killary is a guaranteed loss, esp after the CF investigation concludes. Fake mexican Beto the DUI guy? Mad maxine waters? Occasional cortex? Creepy Biden? All DOA.

Trump will run on legalizing Cannabis. That and Blexit stealing at least 25% of the black vote will make him a shoe in.

If Hillary weren't a worse criminal, I might actually regret voting for Trump.

>failed promise: drain the swamp
You hit the nail on the head. I'll even be more precise: He should have declassified the FISAs. Dump fuck couldn't pull the trigger when he had the chance.

Or we could get busy like we did in 2016 and make some news ourselves. Where *are* all our basest autists these days? Playing with their Fleshlights on infinite chan?

THIS

Attached: 1544503384285.png (666x383, 143K)

Attached: A588B53A-EA54-4479-826C-EA0EB01D7F76.gif (250x250, 992K)

>drain the swamp
What does that mean to you? Short of military tribunals and people hung for treason.

>impeached
Implying that’s a bad thing

or...
THAT

Attached: Toysoldier.png (666x528, 300K)

Bad enough.
Impeachment is simply charging an official with a crime, accomplished by a simple majority in the House of Representatives of the US Congress.
This does not remove the official from office. That article of impeachment is then sent to the US Senate, where a process similar to a trial is undertaken, then the senate votes to convict or acquit, with a 2/3 vote required to convict...then the official is removed from office.

look at that dumb ass hat

I remember when lefties posed as righties here and make stupid statements about how Trump was done for and there's no way he'd be elected... hmmmmm?

What kind of shit editing software are you using, you broke-ass monkey?

Attached: 1444081969121.gif (500x274, 1014K)

>Trump will run on legalizing Cannabis
do you know how many GOP boomers will stay home or outright vote against that?

a lot.

>you're regurgitating media lies
Everything I said is true and I don't watch the media: left or right

>the economy
The average person is only doing slightly better financially, and trump wasn't elected to give a small tax cut to lower/middle class with a larger (by % of their tax savings) cut to the upper class.
Sorry, but the Bush tax cuts were more significant as far as income tax.

>build a wall
>lock her up
>drain the swamp
>you have to go back / mass deportations

Your coping, schizophrenic, LARP-addled brain said I regurgitated media lies, so please tell me which of those 2016 campaign promises were fulfilled.

I'll be waiting...and waiting... and waiting because none of them are happening

>who will they run?
Literally anyone

>trump stealing 25% of black vote
Retarded wishful thinking that has not happened and will not happen. Trump would be absolutely lucky to get 10% black vote in 2020 if he's even the nominee.

Trump needs to be primaried. Period

It's just business, kid.