How should Arabs proceed to defeat Israel?

Attached: Christ-killing-monster-jew.jpg (966x716, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cCXI0dTH79M
youtube.com/watch?v=6gysRe_d3I8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_East_Media_Research_Institute
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yigal_Carmon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

convert to christianity

Together

Attached: 1520077770384.jpg (1179x1373, 1.02M)

Nevah!

Attached: Eldery Jewish Man Blowing.png (1292x914, 1005K)

Turn off the oil.

There are christian arabs although a minority. the western christians prefer the jews over them. Shame

>convert to christianity
>turns the other cheek

Attached: burger christcucks.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

Last time they tried that didn’t work out so well for them

stop having kids with their cousins, raise the IQ above monkey levels, stop following the pedophile warlord so they can have a functioning moral society.

basically stop being arabs.

They don't. It's our job

>stop having kids with their cousins
Last I heard kikes were allowed to marry their nieces. Has that changed Shlomo?

Attached: kike.jpg (295x171, 11K)

Claim Jewish ancestry and move there, then have many children.

Arabs are just dumb as fuck. If all the Palestinians just stopped fighting and assimilated into a one state solution, they would take control within a few decades because of demographics.

>leaf
>trying not to shitpost

Daily reminder, picking a side on the jew/muslim conflict is stupid as hell, they BOTH want you dead.

>Daily reminder, picking a side on the jew/muslim conflict is stupid as hell, they BOTH want you dead.
daily reminder if you're using a tripcode and telling people how to think while saying that they shouldn't join forces to defeat zionism you're an israeli shill

I think Israel is a good example of how congressional turbulence corresponds with subatomic proliferation when augmenting specialization transpires over a dwindling abyss of divergent boundaries.

>yhwh isn't a god of war
>lot didnt get drunk and knock up both his daughters
How is Judaism any different?

>Last time they tried that
Never?
Kike you keep coming in here with the same line and it never works. Stay mad.

>Arabs are just dumb as fuck. If all the Palestinians just stopped fighting and assimilated into a one state solution
Dumb Jew pretending that this is in the control of the Palestinians and not realizing that the majority of Palestinians have already been trying to do this while getting buttfucked by kike settlers on a daily basis.

Attached: Jew sad.jpg (638x710, 96K)

Jordan, Syria and Egypt simultaneously launch on Tel Aviv

>Convert to Judaism
>make Aliyah
>make Israel majority ethnic Arab
>breed the ethnic Jews out of existence.
You will then have an ethnically Arab Israel.

Attached: 1534361174040.png (1491x838, 1.79M)

>t. arab shill.
You and kikes will be gassed.

Bend over and start sucking their own dicks furiously. They're not going to do shit and neither are any of you neetsoc faggots.

You're only insulting me because you don't want the goyim to know, so you insult everything about me that you can find, individually, in the hopes of classically conditioning the other posters/lurkers into being less likely to believe or even read the things that I say.

Jew.

Attached: 1528963270817.png (1488x1488, 39K)

they wont , arabs are a lesser slave race whose purpose is to serve greater israel
arabs now understand this on an instinctual level and in a handful of generations they will march with the foreign legions of greater israel on a holy jihad against it's enemies

Attached: _92305141_oathofallegiance.jpg (624x511, 59K)

I'm interested in your picture... could you tell me more about it?

>it's enemies
and who would those be

Anyone who supports zionism is a goyim. Zionist Jews are goyim too.

Bedouin IDF soldiers?

is that Orthodox torah you're talking about?

Like, is that what it says?

primary enemies are the anglosphere and europe , after them its china and southeast asia
no, bedoyins have a specialized separate unit

Attached: 1541105442914.jpg (1178x1600, 179K)

why is there Qurans in the photo doe since arabs dont serve in the idf?

>arabs are a lesser slave race
But aren't the majority of Israeli Jews low-IQ Mizrahi ethnic Arabs?
youtube.com/watch?v=cCXI0dTH79M
youtube.com/watch?v=6gysRe_d3I8

Attached: 1508711305734.png (850x618, 67K)

>the anglosphere and europe
good luck with that
there is no military power on this planet other than christian power

by leaving our countries so they gain more sympathy with westerners

pic related is 585 battalion of beduyins
you swear on your holy book when you're initiated into the army , my swearing in ceramony had tanahs,qurans and a holy bible + whatever the karaites use (i didnt see it in person)

Attached: CssX8dOWcAA1NZ9.jpg (1200x900, 171K)

How are you THIS salty about me fucking your mom in the poohole yesterday?It'll be alright senpai, I'll be a good stepdad to you.

This is the answer. Outjew the jew. I always wondered. What would stop someone from running as an utter lib, in a district like ocasio cortez's? And then just caucus with republicans? Or not even, just don't vote at all. Like an elephant in demonrat clothing?

Attached: 1544144951991.jpg (734x869, 123K)

christian armies are no match for even current IDF

Attached: 20160509-_6108241-Web.jpg?ssl=1.jpg (600x401, 120K)

hahah ok

By converting to Christianity and funneling Israel cash.

which is actually jewish power

israel is a proxy of the anglo-french left over from the cold war
get off your unicorn

Gather an army of civilians
Half of Egypt
Half of Palestine
Half of Jordan
Half of Syria
Half of Iraq
Half of Saudi Arabia
Gather them at the borders
FUCKIN ZERG RUSH THEM INTO ISRAEL AND TELL THEM TO LEAVE NO SURVIVORS

fool, israel holds the power. America gives Israel billions a years yet cannot fund the wall they voted for

most of it currently is indirectly

the goal is to erode their countries with civil strife and then invade and take over with military might

goyim are naturally weak in spirit and do not have the national strength ,patriotism and warrior spirit of the jewish man , their armies will rout in panic as ours march fearless and determined claiming the jewish birthright to rule over earth .

Attached: chrome_2018-12-11_03-26-57.jpg (3611x1780, 1.62M)

I dunno man, but have you ever tried it, on weed?

Attached: 420.jpg (515x387, 45K)

its okay we know that you're a muslim, don't worry i still hate and fear the jews. Though certainly not because of their warrior spirits, more so their lies

just bum rush them with everything you have. no way the kikes can hold off everyone at once. even if they samson option you (which they would) it would still be worth it. You'd be doing the species an invaluable service

something like that happening is israel's wet dream , we would purge tens of millions in hours with nuclear strikes on their zerg hordes and follow up with an invasion and takeover of their now depopulated and devastated countries

20 years later all of the citizens of those countries are in the foreign legions of israel

Attached: 1200px-Flickr_-_Israel_Defense_Forces_-_Officers_from_the_Nahal_Infantry_Brigade.jpg (1200x897, 147K)

>webm
This is your brain on Protestantism

im no subhuman arab

name one other country with even 1/10 of the nationalist spirit of israel

Attached: 3c71a21daddcbb81934c8643b36808d8.jpg (4055x2693, 995K)

Israelis look really tough when they're shooting unarmed Palestinians. Let's see them in an actual war. The hubris of the kikes knows no bounds. You only exist because we allow you to

i wonder if you'll feel the same when americans protesting the greater israel occupation of usa are the ones being shot

Attached: 1535676720009.jpg (1000x922, 103K)

lobby in the you s a, its the only way

The problem with this strategy is jews are too corrupt. Even your own prime minister is being repeatedly investigated for corruption.

The reality is that if jews can’t live in harmony in high IQ, homogenous white Christian societies they sure as hell won’t be able to make it work in greater Israel. Your people are just too selfish. You’ll subvert your own nations until there’s nothing left but a crater of ash. You don’t have the prerequisite mental and physical characteristics to lead nations. That’s why you are jews in the first place. Besides, your population is way too small.

Attached: C0B7C8DF-C8F3-4EF9-84C7-127CCDD109B4.jpg (552x530, 155K)

Your national culture is biting baby’s dicks off and cooking baby blood in matzah. You are parasites and will remain parasites.

>name one other country with even 1/10 of the nationalist spirit of israel
nazi germany

>being wealthy effete weaklings
>increasingly relying on foreign barbarians as military auxilia
What can go wrong?

Attached: Otto Albert Koch (1866–1920) Varusschlacht - 1909.jpg (1506x2109, 3.6M)

Have what's left of Palestine join as part of russia like crimeria did. Or just wait for them to fu k up more and keep pissing off the Russians

arabs are fags who hate jews for the wrong reasons.
>ARE HOLY DIRT

Yeah but they're going to use it to create the NWO.

So you better blow it to hell

Attached: jew nwo slaves temple.jpg (1333x2250, 1014K)

it is natural to be scared ,but under greater israeli rule your people will experience the most prosperity they ever had
all strife your people experience is due to trying to self rule instead of knowing your place in the natural order

nazi germany had no more then 1/1000 of israeli nationalism probably less , they didnt have the love,dedication and warrior spirit of our men
they were deranged political ideologues with no honor , most importantly their whole ideology was going contrary to natural law

only the weak cannot control their lesser race foreign armies

Attached: 1540770398041.png (1357x628, 41K)

>primary enemies are the anglosphere and europe , after them its china and southeast asia
kek

Jews are going to kill all the smart people and create a planet of the apes.

THANKS JEWS!

Attached: planet apes real life.jpg (460x300, 25K)

>all strife your people experience is due to trying to self rule instead of knowing your place in the natural order
But you already rule and it's been chaos ever since, retard.

Attached: nuke jew einstein.jpg (600x630, 53K)

>goyim are naturally weak in spirit and do not have the national strength ,patriotism and warrior spirit of the jewish man , their armies will rout in panic as ours march fearless and determined claiming the jewish birthright to rule over earth .
AHAHAHAHA!

I like this kike, he's fun.

Attached: israel inclusive military wtf.jpg (1621x1080, 323K)

we're gonna kill all the weak of the lesser peoples , the smart ones will obviously not oppose greater israel

we dont , goy nations do not openly embrace our dominion over them and that will be their undoing .
the whole of nature is a mighty struggle between strength and weakness, an eternal victory of the strong over the weak.

Attached: 35196090991294640360no.jpg (640x360, 149K)

>Protestants
>Christian

>only the weak cannot control their lesser race foreign armies
Agreed, Israel is extremely strong. I encourage you to train and arm as many Arab auxilia as possible.

Attached: palestine.jpg (2835x1860, 418K)

They're a bunch of sub-IQ savages and can't fight for shit

Attached: muds_BTFO.jpg (2317x1543, 1.19M)

i do like how you always say the direct opposite of what is true. Nazis were more patriotic than you kikes, they sacrificed themselves by the millions for their fatherland and ideals, you zionists get others to do your work, you would never fight as the germans did, you never have and never could. It seems easy to be in power when you're not charging machine guns and being bombed nightly or even fighting or funding the wars which keep you safe. Nothing more natural than what happened in germany, nothing more unnatural than anything which has happened since, but that is changing now which is why you are here

>goy nations do not openly embrace our dominion over them
Yes you do. This is as dominate as it gets. And all you've done is cause debt and world wars. You suck at ruling. Look at your modern art. Look at your horrible usury. You're neanderthals.

You're worst than niggers

Attached: fondational myth inversion of values modern world.jpg (917x594, 185K)

>the smart ones will obviously not oppose greater israel
Smart people aren't slave races, retard. You're talking about the few beta weaklings without any character and no sense of direction like psycho Hillary Clinton

You're breeding inferior peoples in this fantasy. A world of subhumans

Attached: planet of the apes america obama.jpg (800x681, 69K)

This
It's hilarious
>MUH ISRAEL CHOSEN PEOPLE OVER DEM DER PALESTINIAN TERORISTS
but many Palestinians are Christian
How many Israeli CHristians?
>Muh moooooooooslim commie liberal gok gook jap chink nigga lover

Attached: memri jews dialogue.jpg (1332x2048, 225K)

>stop having kids with their cousins
What is Judaism?

Is Memri redpilled?

>Middle East
>411 million
>6.5 million Jews
All you really need to do is become poor innocent refugees and migrate in masse to Israel and make sure you livestream it and hide behind babies. Once inside mix, rape, kill and change the demographics.

Memri ironically use this to highlight hate speech in Arab Media
You decide about the pill level

Attached: memri feminist.jpg (588x801, 50K)

we're doing it daily , plenty of them have proven themselves fighting terrorists
nazis were antipatriotic , they literally destroyed germany
smart relative to the rest of their race obviously , there are no smart gentiles
israel will not allow them to migrate in , israeli law is very strict on the people allowed into our country
also these people would never attempt such a thing against us , arabs respect only force and they know we are orders of magnitude more powerful and ruthless then they are

Attached: Dkz6Dd4XcAE75OM.jpg (600x600, 71K)

If the Europeans got away with effectively erasing the Native Americans, it's anti-semitic to imply that Jews shouldn't be able to do the same thing to the Palestinians because Jews are the chosen people.

>Jews are the chosen people
You mean the Israelites

>israel will not allow them to migrate in , israeli law is very strict on the people allowed into our country
kek you seem to think Israeli women are superior to any other women. Only a matter of time cause your toxic bullshit towards white women is spreading to yours as well.

Memri is founded by an ex Mossad agent and funded by Israel.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_East_Media_Research_Institute
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yigal_Carmon
It is supposed to be propaganda to show how outrageous and anti-semitic Arabs are, but its full of unintentional redpills and funny shit.

>nazis destroyed germany
>saved germany from the claws of the Versailles treaty but got ravaged by soviet bolsheviks and americans.
only a jew would say this.

Kek

Attached: 89834757364863745.jpg (2290x1322, 551K)

Europeans DIDN'T get away with it since we still have it beat on our heads along with having 1% of the population use niggers as slaves.

dont project your weak degenerate women unto ours , israeli women have been fighting and dying for this country for more then a century
>provoking vastly superior military powers for no reason
their intent was clearly the destruction of germany ,especially when you consider lack of honor in the military ,war crimes, attacks on civilians and POWs which made a ceasefire and peace impossible and a war to the end which means the destruction of germany inevitable .

Attached: fidf_4.jpg (1024x685, 59K)

>smart relative to the rest of their race obviously , there are no smart gentiles
Have fun with your horrible ape planet. But they'll kill you once the stupid Christcucks are gone and can't protect you anymore.

Attached: comparing Michelle Obama to Zira of planet of the apes.jpg (401x271, 21K)

>israeli talking about lack of honor, war crimes, attacks on civillians
kek

Paradoxically: making peace with them. Hear me out:

>Palestinian territories and the rest of the Muslim world make peace with Israel
>allow a decade or two of this to pass
>Israeli voters begin to relax and focus on priorities other than security, immigration, demographics
>lulled into a sense of security, Israeli society elects more Left-leaning governments
>Left-leaning governments erode Israel's hard-line immigration and citizenship policies (you can see where this is going)
>Demography is Destiny.exe

Basically repeat the exact same thing that happened to Western nations. Boil the frog slowly. A comfortable nation is a vulnerable one.

Incidentally, the Israeli government knows this, which is why a peaceful resolution to the Palestinian situation is not something they want (nor does the Palestinian side, for their own reasons).

Attached: 1472665362250.jpg (320x320, 21K)

i dont want the arabs to defeat them
i want them to exterminate each other

>israeli women have been fighting and dying for this country for more then a century
It's legal for them to beat you in your country. And that's why they fuck Arab men now. There is a men's movement in Israel because you get beat so much, lol. It's a documentry on youtube. Pretty sad...

Feminism = Jewish women

Attached: feminism 101 2.jpg (960x720, 157K)

>nazis were antipatriotic , they literally destroyed germany
Kek, the EU and UN is destroying Israel and you invented it.

Attached: jews eu white genocide 2342.jpg (600x837, 135K)

we're living on a planet of the apes right now
99.74% of humans are of the lesser subhuman races

Attached: 1543374168532.png (646x580, 549K)

The real redpill is realizing most Arabs actually don’t give much of a shit about Israel anymore, they have their own problems.

some of those 'apes' have achieved far more than your 'people' ever could

as of today goyim have made 0 contributions to civilization be it in tech art or culture .the only thing they managed to do is bastardize parts of culture given to them by us .
if we did not civilize them the gentiles would be living in caves fighting the neighboring tribe

Attached: 1541018794619.webm (853x480, 1.73M)