Why do these people like Harry Potter so much? I see tons of signs like this one...

Why do these people like Harry Potter so much? I see tons of signs like this one, and I don't understand why this story specifically attracts them.

Attached: coolandgoodsign.jpg (1200x1200, 236K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZAzhX8piWLw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'll break it down so simply that even a Leaf can understand it

Dumbledore = (Theirguy)
Voledmore = (Yourguy)

Attached: 1522337612599.jpg (1024x1024, 405K)

its an easy paradigm for them to understand,
bald man bad. and its full of psuedo intellectual Dumbledore sayings that apply to their worldview. They are able to view them as credible even though they come from a fictional wise old man. on top of that jk rowling is a shitlib and the entire book is about a bunch of mixed half muggles and non humans rising up against the evil nordic looking pureblood slytherins.

harry potter is easy for women to understand

Stealing this from an user from Denmark

Think it's because in a liberals mind, being wrong is not an option. They see themselves as good and as righteous in terms of how to act about society.

So when they lose, they can't lose to someone else also being good, or being correct or anything. Because they are the good. They are told they are good by people they see as good, so naturally, their opinions, causes and all that shit will be good. Since the good man by definition is good, and acts good.

And that concept simply doesn't exist, you can't have two non-racists disagree about a racial topic. It just can't be. The idea of anything but good/evil is foreign. Like a numb mind, trying to explain mathematics to someone who are way behind. Which is why Harry Potter, LOTR and other fiction is so "effective" to describe concepts because you don't have to think, you just have to accept that "Oh Trump => Voldemort, I get it now. Trump is evil. And we don't like evil. Evil can't be smart. Good is smart. I am good. So I am smart. Smart people can see dumb people. I get it now."

You can see it in how liberals argue. "Teach men not to rape", sure that's a valid argument. But it doesn't help. The other side accept that there are men who rape. That's just how it is. Now, how could you limit your exposure for potential rape? It seems like women especially actively seek out situations they shouldn't, just to prove them wrong in some way.

Like a obnoxious child.

Attached: 1522337629714.jpg (1024x1024, 400K)

also sheltered upper middle class whites all read the book and have fond memories of it so its just a bonus that it fits their narrative.

it tends to mostly be white shitlibs who potterpost

>1984
>Animal farm
>Harry Potter
>Hunger Games
>The Giver
Why do I get the feeling they never read those first two outside of faking it for a school reading course

>You think kids raised on Harry Potter and Hunger Games are going to give up??
Yeah, yeah I do.

Also, as both Jow Forums and Jow Forums point out, the Woke Parkland Teens and wannabes all took away the exact opposite of what was actually going on in Harry Potter

Attached: 1522335583598.jpg (451x600, 89K)

this girl didn't even read the books

Don’t bring LOTR into this, Tolkien is based.

100%

Attached: img_6522.jpg (745x559, 164K)

I've only seen up to Goblet. Was there some type o' plot twist or something?

Attached: albus-dumbledore-awesome-books-bucketlist-Favim.com-1458671.jpg (549x558, 134K)

I just watched the Chamber of Secrets for the first time a few days ago and it all started to make sense.

Blonde man = bad
Purity = bad
Miscegenation ("mudblood") = good
Mudblood Hermione = smarter than everyone else

Read pic related. Sums it up perfectly.
You had me until you dragged Tolkien into it. You leave LOTR alone. It's an absolute masterpiece in storytelling and putting it in the same camp as Harry Potter is both ridiculous and blasphemous.

Attached: Harry Potter and progressives.jpg (823x586, 189K)

the author of the hungry games lives in sandy hook, CT

Attached: irish handsome boy.gif (500x260, 930K)

the people in these pics are nuts, truly nuts

pls delate this

Trump killed 1200 people in one night?

Solid post, you nailed it.

Because JK Rowling herself is (((woke))). She has a habit of injecting her political views into Harry Potter to try and stay relevant and the libs eat it up.

Same reason people think emma watson is super attractive it's all they know.

It’s a pop culture common denominator. And because it’s a lot of words, it must make you smart!

Except for the LOTR part, that book is not some Harry Potter tier kids book.

Thanks, also from the same thread

They have a too limited understanding on how to detect intelligence. They assume that things like verbosity (or lack of) is a good indicator of intelligence. It often is, but not always. When a player doesn't play along with the ''big words = big brain'' game, liberals get fooled to greatly underestimate the player's mental capacity.

Trump's true self is probably the polar opposite of his Trump persona. I don't think Trump is in the least bit narcissistic, he probably has no ego to speak of. But he pretends to be something he isn't, to make his opponents ineffective. We can see that his enemies are completely thrown off by this act, and after three years of closely monitoring him, they still can't understand him.

Attached: 1521949603925.png (388x388, 335K)

Attached: 1538760585658.png (878x699, 384K)

Because:

A) being a wizard makes life easy, they're lazy people that want everything handed to them. It's unlike say LOTR where the story shows hardship in life and overcoming great terrors and burdens. Harry was just told he was special for doing nothing and got to go to a magical la-la land.

B) it's a story about an evil wizard supremacist group trying to take over the wizard world but the mudblood supporters defeat him

C) there's totally like GURLS in it haha and they're super duper strong like in real life duh

Because it allows them a religion without consequences for their wickedness, while pretending they are defeating evil.

It's just Star Wars 2.0.
They're top dumb to comprehend what's really going on so they deal with life in myths and stories.

>Even Voldemort didn't kill 1200 people in one night
Trump killed 1200+ people? When did this happen?

I really fucking want to go up to the stupid cunt in the top right and say 'What if the teachers weren't armed? Would more or less students have died?'

>bottom left
Let me guess, they used their own wands to knock Voldemort's wand out of his hand? If that's what happened then they are literally asking for students to be armed.

>bottom center
Let me guess, they defeated the death eaters using wands? Those are weapons.

Is there anything sadder than adults reading tween fiction?

Kek.

Yeah. Adults basing their political ideologies, plans, and goals on fictional quotes from fictional characters in tween fiction.

> right vs easy

Seems like the easy thing to do is hold up a stupid sign and smile for a pic instead protesting for real and throwing a brick

>Harry Potter
>Literature
yeah that made me laugh, thx,you thot i needed that

The Normie reading list:

>Harry Potter series
last books they actually read for fun, most likely stopped after Prisoner of Azkaban

>Hunger Games
read it because it was trendy

>Catcher in the Rye
>Animal Farm
>The Great Gatsby
>To Kill a Mockingbird
>The Scarlet Letter
>The Book Thief
>The Picture of Dorian Gray
>Lord of the Flies
>The Hobbit
>Adventures of Huckleberry Finn

Only read because it was required of them at school.
I guarantee these are the only books they've 'read' (or probably used SparkNotes).

WAND CONTROL NOW

They have the minds of children and can relate only to the intellect of a child.

Doing what's right vs what is easy?

Let's see:
Having an abortion vs raising a child.
Free stuff paid for by someone else vs getting a job.
Voting for a government to do it rather than doing it yourself.

Its literally the only books they read growing up so its the closest thing to an intelligent, nuanced reference that they can muster.

Because j.k.rowling went off the liberal deep end and is now an intersection between their politics and their unending childhood

youtu.be/ZAzhX8piWLw

It took Lord of the rings and watered it down to gay, easy to understand kids stuff, maybe who knows

It's such terrible literature, too.

they are herminion hermaphrodites

Attached: 1505796647501.jpg (630x880, 141K)

Young adult literature is cancer.
I remember some years ago I read about one novel in a newspaper and it sounded interesting - I ignored the fact that it was YA and bought it in Kindle.
Basically it was a complete shit show. Only meme characters, every single non-cis character (and there were lots...) was good, every cis Chad was bad, girls were mostly good, especially if they were of the dreamy, bookish type (probably the intended audience).
Nothing original (apart from the basic idea).
Harry Potter is a bit better than this, but not very much.
LotR had several completely developed artificial languages, HP has dog Latin.

Alright I'm convinced. Women are subhuman.

Would be dope if possible to hear a language such as English spoken by someone who's native tongue was one of these made up languages from LotR

>Because Hermione killed Voldemort

I could probably fap to youtube videos of beautiful girls speaking Quenya - searching now...

hermoine bored voldemort to death with a lecture on why elves need gibs