Boy is so based livestreams domestic abuse

>How a global tech company used Fortnite gamer they called 'a hard-working family man' as their poster boy before he 'live-streamed the moment he bashed his pregnant girlfriend'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6479359/Fortnite-gamer-allegedly-live-streamed-moment-bashed-girlfriend.html

Don't let this crisis go to waste pol

Attached: troglodyte.jpg (634x357, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=31dzrZPb5ps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he looks like a faggot nigger

>Wife repeatedly assaults husband
>Husband defends himself
>Husband gets arrested

I cry like that when Muhammed hits me (yes I'm a guy btw)

It's ok, she was probably going to abort the baby anyway.

Beating women is a nigger act OP. You can say but muh Sean Connery but he’s a scot and there’s nothing closer to a white nigger than a scot. Supporting this means you support niggers and nigger culture. Also you read this in my voice.

Attached: 4946CE85-7037-44F3-A64D-7776461FAEA0.jpg (480x360, 17K)

imagine if we had 1,000 chads like this with samurai swords at the border

Is there a gif/webm of the slappening?

are you a wimp limp wristed faggot for letting your wife abuse you??

Mexican cartels have guns. We would need to give those chads some drones

Implying the answer isn’t throwing her out of the house or divorcing her. That makes a lot more sense than taking it up in the ass in jail by Tyrone doesn’t it Jamal?

Oh no I meant on the other side of the wall, where it's only babies and roasties in tunnels

Hitting a woman is fine if you use an open palm. A good slap is not a beating

youtube.com/watch?v=31dzrZPb5ps
it was epic

How many times you been married cause all married couples argue youd be throwing em out every other day.
This shit can be worked out if beta white knight faggots like you didnt interfere.

C'mon man

Attached: 1544276505791.png (640x400, 8K)

dealing with women on a cocktail of emotions and also preggo, it's a lose lose.
if they split up he'll have to pay child support and twitch streamin ain't a good job for that anyway...
atleast she makes the sammich's.
Perhaps she gets violent when she leaves the kitchen...

I’m married right now and she knows her place because she would be gone in a heartbeat if she tried to throw anything at me. You on the other hand are working on permanent wizard status apparently, and your relationship advice comes from a video of Sean Connery talking about his nigger rule of thumb.

>50 years ago this would've been a non-issue

Attached: 1538199645883.png (1022x731, 643K)

Pussy. I’d rather kill cartels. Drone em from my garage monitors. Cartels die, border spics are safe to go home and drug problems in the US dwindle, drug scarcity will affect the black and Latin communities that rely on gang for profit and they kill each other over a bag of weed and a baggie of coke

I think they both got arrested. She was just as wrong.

This is why you don't let them live in your house or marry them. Just use, toss, and make sure they get the minimal amount of money out of you.

Attached: 1519013578491.jpg (545x403, 19K)

He didn't commit to the hit, and did it for a gay reason. If you're going to do it, continue to stand up. Don't slink away back to your computer and lose control of the situation.