What are examples of media/films created or pushed by the deep state?

What are examples of media/films created or pushed by the deep state?

Attached: p14080689_v_v8_at.jpg (960x1440, 247K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DfwJA0f0UTg
youtube.com/watch?v=2vjPBrBU-TM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The music video BB Talk by Miley Cyrus as well as the Chandelier by Sia.
youtube.com/watch?v=DfwJA0f0UTg
youtube.com/watch?v=2vjPBrBU-TM

Engineered to get people used to pedophilia.

Mortal Engines

>muh city dindu nuffin
>was just driving around the neighborhood
>big evil Britain whiteys trynna snatch my shit

Attached: Mortal_Engines_teaser_poster.jpg (220x348, 82K)

I'm pretty sure this film was just made by the CIA to build consent for regime changes around the world

Attached: download (1).jpg (184x273, 28K)

>implying there's any theoretical future scenario where london is white

Interstellar
Arrival
Miss Sloan (Miss Loan)
Back to the Future (Einstein haircut, pic related)

The matrix parts 2 and 3.

Every Harry Potter after "The Prisoner of Azkaban"

Forrest Gump

Pretty much all capeshit following "Dark Knight Rises"

etc, etc, etc... i'd have to think for a while for a more comprehensive list.

AMA about my movie selections.

Attached: timetravel.jpg (779x792, 281K)

>Back to the Future (Einstein haircut, pic related)
Iwouldliketoknowmore. is the implication that they made a movie saying something about relativity theory or about mind reading and what about it

they read your mind, and then later when you do a thing, they have already planned to sabotage it.

They hide this tactic by implying that they have "Time Travel" in order to demoralize you, and also to potentially send you off on a wild goose chase.

The CIA has been researching mind control in various forms since world war 2.

And guess (((Who))) got a hold of the tech?

interesting. what devices/methods(other then being in communication with demons) do you think exist that are used to read minds? I dont know if I buy into that but I do buy into mass media manipulation, like when you lose your train of thought right when you are about to speak bc someone interrupts you;media does that to keep us paying attention, this can later influence our thought process' imo

Black Hawk Down was basically the military doing PR on what was essentially a military disaster.

>interesting. what devices/methods(other then being in communication with demons) do you think exist that are used to read minds?

they bounce a microwave sine wave off the fluorite crystals surrounding your pineal gland, the return signal carries something like your EEG (electroencephalagraph/brainwave pattern) and they use self learning computers to reverse engineer the brainwave states for information/learning and also "feedback" to induce specific brainwave states into targets through a form of brainwave entrainment.

Attached: wireless.jpg (297x129, 20K)

No it was mossad. Kikes are butthurt over best korea

>they bounce a microwave sine wave off the fluorite crystals surrounding your pineal gland, the return signal carries something like your EEG (electroencephalagraph/brainwave pattern) and they use self learning computers to reverse engineer the brainwave states for information/learning and also "feedback" to induce specific brainwave states into targets through a form of brainwave entrainment.
the enigma machine? sounds sort of like bullshit but I think thats what all the data and info is about, predicting and preempting peoples moves/motives. the explanation about fluorite and pineal gland+microwaves sounds retarded though. bc with that much radiation people would have tumors all the time and someone would notice random beams of radiation focused on areas not coming from a piece of public infrastructure.

Attached: tv.gif (500x281, 1.95M)

Zero Dark Thirty,
Argo,
American Sniper,
High School Musical 3
The Fifth Estate (based on book by state propagandist and writer of "Collusion" Luke Harding),
All super hero movies...

you mention nolan's interstellar but not kubrick's 2001? nolan is like mini kubrick, their whole repertoire is deep state agendas.

Attached: cat.jpg (1620x1079, 243K)

>the enigma machine?

Yup.

>sounds sort of like bullshit

Why did they make the movie then?

>but I think thats what all the data and info is about, predicting and preempting peoples moves/motives.

Yes, it is... it's less expensive to force the people to pay their government to collect all of your metadata that they can access for free....

The mind control and mind reading shit is MUCH more expensive (limited global bandwidth), so they can't use it on everyone at once.

That's part of the reason why Hillary didn't win...

They can't directly mind control the whole planet at once with their microwave shit. they have to rely on propaganda and subliminal classical conditioning in the media to do most of the heavy lifting (insofar as the total population is concerned)

They reserve the mind control/mind reading tech for the most important targets...

Well, for now, at least, but they ARE ALWAYS trying to afford more.

>bc with that much radiation people would have tumors all the time and someone would notice random beams of radiation focused on areas not coming from a piece of public infrastructure.

Same amount of radiation as cell phone towers... and they are only NOW trying to hit everyone all at once, as opposed to specific targets.

>you mention nolan's interstellar but not kubrick's 2001? nolan is like mini kubrick, their whole repertoire is deep state agendas.

Like I said before, It would take me quite a while to create a entire list, what I posted was just off the top of my head.

The monolith was a film screen on it's side, a portal to a brave new world of sophisticated AV propaganda/classical conditioning.

The monolith in the Novel 2001 was White/Iridescent

Consequently, in the Novel, the destination for the Discovery was Saturn..... but for the film, they decided to change it to Jupiter because of the Voyager missions images/video of the gas giant Jupiter.

>Why did they make the movie then?
predictive programming, leaking, hiding in plain sight, evil juju points for victims exactly what your doing to them.
>Same amount of radiation as cell phone towers... and they are only NOW trying to hit everyone all at once, as opposed to specific targets.
i dunno about same bc MRI is limited in a certain amount of time bc by how many you can get and I would assume you need detailed files of that kind of thing to determine a persons thoughts.
>"its expensive";only for high value targets. lots of bandwidth
thats what 5g is supposedly going to solve, so I hear.
well now I am more concerned then I was before, having looked back on reruns and stuff that I remember as a kid, there has always been hidden agendas in media. put me on the list for reorder of your MRE's. gg, no reee. would share fresh water with/10

Attached: 1536422305538.png (253x199, 6K)

i saw 20 second ad/trailer of this movie and i could immediately tell its propaganda

What's the agenda here?

You mean movies that are actually telling the truth

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-11-00-07-42-939.jpg (715x997, 495K)

Great movie.

>MRI is limited

I'm not talking about magnetic resonance imaging, I'm talking about the microwave auditory phenomenon, also known as the Microwave Hearing effect.

First discovered by Naval radar operators during ww2, they heard a click in their head when the radar dish passed by them..... it was researched and discovered to be a brief thermal heating effect on the brain tissue, that caused a pressure wave that the ear "Heard" as a click.

(((Later research))) learned to modulate the microwave pulses in order to create a vocal sound wave that could be projected into a human brain, with no actual sound emitted.

This was (((Further studied))) for additional effects.

>thats what 5g is supposedly going to solve, so I hear.

Yeah, no shit.

>well now I am more concerned then I was before

that just means your brain is working.

>would share fresh water with/10

That's very kind of you.

I hold classes on Jow Forums basically every day, I have been doing so for around 10 years, but only got my trip 2-3 years ago.

Attached: my addition.jpg (1750x1682, 1.26M)

Zero Dark Thirty. The CIA was heavily involved in the making and they even leaked top secret info while they were making it. It's basically the CIA patting themselves on the back. *cough*googleSeymourHershBinLaden*cough*

It's literally an adaptation of book about a military failure from the Clinton Era released in the Bush Era. It's not some CIA cover up job.

>It wasn't the CIA, it was mossad
user both are one and the same.

all the hollywood ones

>Microwave Hearing effect
well fuck me, I did not know that. very interesting. One thing about the 5g is the newish ax band is good for short range, small radius but large traffic, and very high speeds; this sort of thing would be "perfect" for discrete projects. maybe its related to those diplomats in cuba, that audio gun that stops speech, that advertising initiative to have devices chirp to each other without people being able to hear. also hd tv's and the use of pulsing frame interpolation combined with all the colors.
Lots of tech is just ripe to fill it with manipulative crap like this but I think youre getting somewhere with this. possibly lots of other shit, who knows.

>I hold classes on Jow Forums basically every day, I have been doing so for around 10 years, but only got my trip 2-3 years ago.
Did i pass? Your still a trip fag, but youre cool.

Attached: johnny.jpg (618x412, 93K)