The new face of Jow Forums

the new face of Jow Forums

Attached: columbia-student-racism.jpg (2000x1333, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Schmaniel/status/1071875522156732417
mobile.twitter.com/search?q=#ColumbiaWhiteExcellence&src=typeahead_click
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1071689448620998656/pu/vid/320x568/EpzavlzHOUS7kzIE.mp4
twitter.com/julianforusa
youtube.com/channel/UCsr72_8iZkPtE_gr6dpvUBw/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=e22OWpO5GaE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can we get a quick rundown?

Attached: 1531507272087.jpg (1128x984, 181K)

GO AWAY

>>>/TWITTER/
>>>/YOUR LEFTIST NEWS SITES/

STAY OUT FAGGOTS

u mad?

>columbia student gets drunk
>decides its time to redpill people in public
>behaves like a chimp while doing it

if this kid isn't a jew...

Post the link, I don't go on boomer websites like twitter

>Stay Humble
Some Americans are alright but you're not. You're a faggot.

use google you dumb cunt im not a search engine

>posts thread about a specific occurrence

>expects people to know and google the event itself instead of posting it in the op.

your're fucking retarded

Why did you make this thread, to shitpost?

He isn't. He's one of those super smart child prodigies. Dude has 2 books written on theoretical physicists and he's only like 21.

(((white))) european goes on a rampage in front of blacks and (((whites))) then gets viral video spread by (((whites))).

twitter.com/Schmaniel/status/1071875522156732417

>new face of pol...pic related

Attached: Jay Baruchel.jpg (199x254, 11K)

The amount of salt is so sweet

mobile.twitter.com/search?q=#ColumbiaWhiteExcellence&src=typeahead_click

White excellence
Unironically

go fucking die in a fire retard

>be NYC media machine
>detect nonviolent freedom of speech on a college campus
>deploy Thought Police for several days to show these Nazis that THEY CAN’T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

These hate crimes must be stopped. No one says “I don’t hate anyone, I just love white people” while being physically assaulted by minorities and goes free. These PEEple must be held accountable.

Attached: D79463D2-A441-4B10-B5D9-A0A852CD6BA4.jpg (3024x2797, 1022K)

He’s right you know

Attached: 137BC042-D888-48E2-9C2E-118A1BDDDE97.jpg (400x400, 32K)

>people wonder why i'm working to emigrate out of this browning-out tyranny
Really drives my Durango.

cringe and redpilled

Meanwhile "top-tier" Harvard U. hired an anti-white extremist and has not publicly apologised or offered White Genocide reparations for those of us affected by the Politically Correct establishment's policies of chasing down white flight with "diversity."

"We'll keep bashing the dead White males, and the live ones, and the females too, until the social construct known as the White race is destroyed. Not deconstructed, but destroyed." - Noel Ignatiev, Harvard Professor

"Treason to the White race is Loyalty to Humanity." - Noel Ignatiev, Harvard Professor

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"The key to solving the social problems of our age is to abolish the White race." - Noel Ignatiev, Harvard Professor

>while Europeans were pouring our shit into the street and dying of the black plague, Muslims in Africa invented algebra.

Well,Algebra was invented before the year of christ so it should have been hard for muslims to invent it.
And where did the black plague come from again?
Oh yeah.
Asia and north Africa.

does anyone have the link to his youtube channel?

fuck you OP said everyone need to find it for them selves.

If he is destroyed by the deep state....this brilliant should ask the Russians for refuge and work for their WMD program. And then laugh his ass off when the Russians kill everyone with his research.

Julian the Based heir to the holy roman empire

Attached: received_721002528277200.jpg (485x797, 68K)

fucking niggers

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1071689448620998656/pu/vid/320x568/EpzavlzHOUS7kzIE.mp4

Watch at your own risk, this video may cause autism

i gave a summary that's more than enough info to find what's going on, not my fault you can't use the internet you stupid fucking entitled boomer

yes

i said im not going to google shit for you, delusional boomer faggot, typing in columbia + student + racist is not hard

Perhaps it's the Jow Forums in me, but what did he say that was so upsetting? It's literally "It's okay to be white" the drunk version.

The optics on this is terrific for the White movement. More outrage over simple declarations that other races are free to make. This is really good. And it's even better that he's clearly wasted - if he was just a "little bit tipsy" the impact wouldn't be as powerful.

Well anglo colonialism made white pride and white supremacy synonyms

kek'd. this guy is great. based and repilled.

>He's screeching and jumping like an Autistic faggot
>Says twice he loves white men
>Looks like a a beta male

This guy is awesome!

Can someone give me his name so I can watch his youtube channel.
Apparently he's a physics wiz

I know you mean this as an insult, but that guy is the first of many.

Woke lad is good lad. Nothing wrong with loving yourself and your people. Its sad you have to be drunk to come to this conclusion openly in public, but maybe that will change with time.

Attached: d38.jpg (640x859, 172K)

Which one of you is this?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-10 at 9.40.51 PM.png (794x178, 53K)

Here's his twitter
twitter.com/julianforusa

And here's his youtube channel
youtube.com/channel/UCsr72_8iZkPtE_gr6dpvUBw/videos
YW pol

Keep up the beautiful autistic work anons.

We're living in dangerous times if he gets his life ruined over this alleged thoughtcrime.

He won't. Just the flavor of the week. Mainstream media is cancer here. They're pushing this for clicks. By the 20th, we'll be on to the next bullshit. Columbia won't expel him because he'd have a strong suit against them. Columbia would not be applying their policy equally because they do nothing when hate groups like SJP start chanting that from The river to the sea bullshit or towel head Khalidi starts his Arab supremacy crap.

>straggly soi frame
>"i love white men"
>"i just love white men"
probably a trap

>Many of you have heard about or seen the alarming footage online, which includes painful language directed toward students of color in our community. Although we cannot comment on the proceedings, this incident is already under investigation by the Office of Student Conduct and Community Standards, and we want to assure you that it will be investigated thoroughly, beginning with interviews of witnesses.
lol

Just the over the top antics make me think he's a Jew. Something to consider anyway.
An attempt to make us look unhinged? Who knows.

nah, this is literally what happens when a sperg has a few drinks

>not a jew
he is though buddy, try and keep up

Attached: 8E08EF7F-286E-4E3E-91DB-25F3D39FC58D.jpg (848x564, 240K)

Stating objective facts is considered racism in today's clown world.

If the spics and niggers in the video ridiculing him were on the same level as the white man, they would be speaking their own language within their own countries.

Everything around these subhumans was created by white people and they don't even realize it. Instead of being grateful for all that's been given to them, they spit in our faces with disgust. I can't wait for the next civil war so we can finally rid ourselves of these animals.

yo is that Chris Ray Gun?

the time for white guilt is over

Attached: DsZjfoQVAAAqh6h.jpg (599x394, 47K)

youtube.com/watch?v=e22OWpO5GaE

When pol goes outside.lmao

>Facts are racist

oh jeez, a jew shilling for whites? Quick, gas him! You want proof that retards are shilling against this guy? Whether we accept jews in white nationalism or extreme right organisations is one question, but to have jewish advocates for whiteness is nothing but a positive thing. Don't be such a fucking retard. For the record, I am an ethnic jew and I bet I am more hardline right wing than you are. Open your eyes, nigger: this is a mulit-level struggle with the enemy.

kek I like the "pol never goes outside" meme, but in Finland isn't that level of social isolation, coupled with crippling depression and alcoholism just considered "normal"?

>behaves like a chimp while doing it
No Cursing
No Racial Slurs
No hatred
Just the truth.
AND Drunk.

Dude, if this was me it would have been fucking savage.

Everything he said was factually true and not racist. The fact that the left cries about this is exactly why they need to be torn apart piece by piece.

This is a shill.
Call him a faggot.

Eh Chaim it's your people that are pulling the strings.
You can help us but you best be prepared to slit some brother-throats.
I know I would be if it were Italian-Irish that were being manipulators of the world.

desu I'm a full on nazi but somehow all my friends are jews. I don't think I'd care about Israel if we weren't giving you guys $2 billion a year so stop that.

based

this lad knows this is a long war and pol needs all the help it can get