USMCA

How does this affect American sovereignty?
I thought Trump was going to "put America first" but now he's literally selling out the US to the nwo?

Attached: USMCA.jpg (696x392, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wkxFVw-Zb-w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Literally the fucking opposite. The fact you're concern trolling over a trade deal on Jow Forums means that this deal was good.

How is this a good deal?

>USMCA

feels great that i am apart of this as a citizen. All canadians, americans and mexicans are now UNITED STATES MARINE CORE ASSOCIATES

I always wanted to join but i had a DUI and poor work history

>USMCA
United States Marine Corps Association?

No.
This is a plan to join the US, Canada and Mexico together as an economic union.
This is the north American union that has been talked about for decades.
Bill Cooper exposed this with his talk about the amero currency.
This is what Trump is creating to replace NAFTA.

youtu.be/wkxFVw-Zb-w

Why didn't they call it MUSCA or CAMUS?

Mexico only gets one letter until they pay for the wall.

Camus can do, but sartre is smartre

>Forces Canadians to slash their milk tariffs allowing more US milk
>Forces Mexican car makers to pay their workers more preventing Mexico from dumping cheap cars into the US
>Also states 75% of the parts have to be from North America further preventing mass dumping
>Forces other two to prevent "state run companies aka china" from stealing trade secrets
>Gives US pharmacy companies extra time for their copy right on drugs in Canada
>Not even taking into account all the other internet related rules that benefit us
>OP thinks this is selling out
sage

Canada stands by you in abolishing this.

>I thought Trump was going to "put America first" but now he's literally selling out the US to the nwo?

>creates continental super power trade deal
guys this isnt america first

Attached: 1519296559332.png (666x666, 221K)

this.
USMCA will be the block against Euros and Chinks.

>Cars or trucks with at least 75% of their components made in the United States, Mexico, or Canada can be sold with zero tariffs. As this is an increase from the current requirement of 62.5%, the deal is intended to incentivize the production of cars in North America. Also, 30% of the work done on these cars must be done by workers who earn US$16 per hour (which is not indexed to inflation) starting in 2020. The percentage increases to 40% by 2023
So basically all our jobs are going to be exported to Mexico, and Trump is going to withdraw from NAFTA before this is even ratified, which you know it won't make it through Congress.

AMAZING

Oh, also
>Intellectual property and digital trade: The deal extends the terms of copyright to 70 years beyond the life of the author (up from 50). It also extends the period that a pharmaceutical drug can be protected from generic competition.

Big Pharma wins.

son of a bitch man, i swear trump's heart is in the right place but he's only one man and all these fucking swamp creatures sneak this shit by him

thanks for posting that vid, very informative

Attached: 1521137845694.jpg (841x849, 179K)

Canada is calling it CUSMA and Mexico T-MEC, everybody ordered it in their own official documents based on putting their letter first.

Trump is Making North America Great Again. Never understood why we've spent the past 30 years playing in a sandbox, when we could be playing in the jungle. Monroe Doctrine 2.0 i say.

wrong, Mexico has now to comply with not only 75% of components made in the USMCA block, but also unionize workers with higher wages paid in dollars. guess who are going to get these kind of salaries? gringos with specialized skills and executive like jobs, which only gringos mostly fill. Mexicans will be used still for cheap labor.

digital trade goes for the all the digital industry such as crypto, software IP, fintech which China is stealing from you goys because they are like that.

I hate when the spic makes the most sense.. Makes it harder to hate you little taco benders

Sounds cozy

After reading a bunch of their essays, they're both worthless ramblers. Imagine getting a college "education" where all you do is watch elitists sniff their farts.

Canada Agreement Mexico United States?