US sanctions won't stop Germany from trading with Iran

>US tries to cut Iranian banks off from payment systems by threatening Deutsche Telekom's US subsidiary T-Mobile
>German court forces them to reconnect them
>Germany and Iran cargo train deal gets finalized
>"Once the Germany-Iran corridor becomes operational, the figure could reach 3 million tons next year,"
>mutts furious because they have no power on land

Attached: file.png (1043x708, 664K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsmax.com/abrahamcooper/germany-iran-unrwa-antisemitism/2018/12/10/id/893886/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nobody cares idiot

Attached: 1509478180320.png (239x211, 11K)

go fuck yourself.

Attached: eatup.png (1489x1061, 1.56M)

Imagine borrowing six trillion to defend with this. Imagine siding with this over Germans.

Attached: 1528343969625.jpg (1649x1320, 1.06M)

autism..

I care.

Sprint will collapse without T-Mobile and we will be left with a shitty duopoly of AT&T and Verizon.

>implying allying yourself with Iran isn't what the Jews want
>implying Germany isn't owned by Jews as much as America is
At least we're trying to fight against globalism. You're taking the globalist dick right up your asses.

Attached: hello fellow creatures.png (595x789, 597K)

Ameriburgers and their jewish owners fuck off.

btfo

They're sex trafficking. Retard.

I'd bet a few unfortunately misplaced JDAMs would.

Attached: 1519955962725.png (533x716, 688K)

This Rabbi sounds pretty upset

Attached: file.png (657x749, 481K)

someone's going to be really mad
I'm still waiting for still special vehicle thing that will circumvent (and maybe even replace) SWIFT.

Attached: Bolton.jpg (3956x2643, 3.93M)

>At least we're trying to fight against globalism
Wasn't Germany fighting the jews since hundred of years? USA always seems to side with the jews, from WW2, to middle east wars, to jerusalem recognition.

Greedy is gonna be greedy desu.

>If you side with Israel's enemies, Israel wins.

(((Abraham Cooper)))

newsmax.com/abrahamcooper/germany-iran-unrwa-antisemitism/2018/12/10/id/893886/

Google will snap up the equipment in a heartbeat and beat the shit out of everyone.

At least I hope so. I just spent $800 on a fucking Pixel.

Really proud of Germany for being bad goys at least as far as refusing to follow Amerimutt foreign policy
Allowing Nord Stream to go through was a big one
Death to America

We don't need power on land. We'll just stop buying your overpriced garbage and your whole country will be unemployed overnight.

Attached: germany_exports_percent_gdp.png (1280x1090, 41K)

>jihadi_salesman_slapping_roof_of_train_this_bad_boy_can_fit_so_many_bombs.jpg

Good, we don't have a right to tell other nations what to do.

>At least we're trying to fight against globalism.

Attached: mullah laughing with jewish compadre behind him.jpg (990x649, 154K)

>Muslim countries side with each other
Imagine my shock.

Attached: anudda shoa (2).png (445x265, 111K)

Politics are retarded. US sanctions Russia while allies completely depend on them for gas. Allies and enemies like China freely interfere in our politics with no oversight while Russia is under massive suspicion.

The real problem is NATO. They’ve put us in this illogical position.

>If you side with Israel's enemies, Israel wins
This is unironically true. Of course Israel wants a literal pipeline of Muslims into Germany.

We will just bomb the railroads

Attached: A1CC12A9-1D00-4CC3-8012-BAF9FAF30785.jpg (600x600, 76K)

Nobody cares, mutt

Do you think mr bolton miss that?
can germany fags even compete against brazilian reception?
u mad germany boys?

Attached: bolton_miss_this.jpg (1024x683, 100K)

The most influential lobbies in Washington care. Are you retarded?

No. Nobody cares, mutt

Read up on NATO thinktanks and AIPAC if you haven’t heard of them.

Speak for yourself

Peak Retardation: The Post

Oy vey

You think this is bad? Check out what Trump is trying to do with the "Arab Nato"

It's gonna be a fantastic disaster

They're cutting us from VIsa & MasterCard and I'm like whatever.. All this achieved is we have national replacements and can trade this knowledge to other countries.

Basically the US is essentially lighting themselves on fire economically over "Muh Iran". This whole shitshow couldve been avoided if he tried to renegotiate the deal instead of autistically ranting at Iran everyday and pissing everyone off over nothing.

I can guess. Trump's foreign policy is the exact opposite of his campaign. I suspect China is funding the Russia hysteria (etc) because it’s a distraction from themselves. China needs to be crushed.

I work in a bank and the US and its allies can literally fuck you up if you go against their rules. I assume Germany has probably enough backing to go against them but I sometimes hate how the US bullies other countries to submission

Lol nobody cares. Iran is literally an Israeli proxy state and has been since the 60s you daft kraut.

This is very similar to the railroad from berlin to bagdad that pissed off the british empire before ww1. Its like we are retracing the steps to world war again. Chaos I embrace you.

Also China was buttering up Saudi Arabia right before the WAPO Guy was killed. They want SA off the petrodollar. In some ways trump is getting it right, but it’ll fall apart when someone else takes over. I don’t trust NATO fuckers at all. Very disrespectful and shortsighted.

Based baroness

Attached: Screenshot-2018-12-11 PressTV-EU to launch trade mechanism with Iran soon Mogherini.png (617x121, 12K)

What's stopping Trump from cruise missiling the tracks?

America refuses to trade with companies that trade with Iran even if international governments don’t uphold the sanctions. Most companies end up respecting the sanctions

its because the penalties from US and its allies are so high its better to comply than risk losing your trading rights with them

Why hasn't USA issued arrest warrants for German execs? Like they did with hwawei cfo?

>German mutts gonna mutt
Like pottery.
YOU WILL BE REEDUCATED KRAUT

>At least we're trying to fight against globalism
you dumb fuck
everything you do supports globalism
USA, home of the Trilateral Commission, CFR , and umpteen other NGO's that work together in tandem for globalism

Nobody cares about the US, they are irrelevant.