WTF I LOVE MICHAEL AVENATTI NOW

Attached: 481f4b2a7066bec243fa42bc1237e957e3ee8dc8e69e35d406053e6997a3664c.png (784x438, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3FYQJHO4XZY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Avenatti has always been /ourguy/

The prestige is revealed! Working for us the whole time
Italians hate jews
If they're Italian they're probably on trumps side

I’m siding with the girlfriend beater on this one

Cohen is radioactive is when I knew he worked for Trump, that and the calm before Stormy Daniels

Attached: 1527500206941.jpg (854x570, 202K)

someone about to anhero

i feel like this is a good way to get sued for libel

Attached: ret them.gif (480x270, 1.48M)

Christmas = exactly 777 days since Trump's win

Attached: 777.png (997x570, 102K)

he spent too much time on Jow Forums trying to combat us
he's here forever now

Did this guy just libel the Dersh??

Would be a terrible shame if the Dersh decided to go after him for the rest of his assets........

Attached: 1540239773940.jpg (400x289, 16K)

Oy vey

>rest of his assets
The shirt he wore to court that day, and everything in his 1997 Ford Taurus station wagon?

he has negative assets.

fucking this

Mikey been a bad goy, don't do it mikey.

trill dabbin///

>tricking someone into taking your negative assets
Now THIS is 4D chess.

>libel
Its only libel if its not true, m8.

When you think about it every single person involved is an employee of Trump. Manafort, Stormy, her lawyer Avenatti, Cohen, Mueller, etc. They all took a paycheck, a payment, or work for the Trump administration. Are we all characters in Trumps play?

Avenatti suicide by two bullets to the back of the head when?

proof he is part of trump's team

This guy needs to be put down, i think.
Law doesn't work like that.
He's fucking lawless, and I'm quite serious, i think we'd be better of with him dead.

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD~~

Attached: 014777327.png (852x767, 566K)

fuck yes, repulsive kike lawyer BTFO. avenatti King Wop

It's almost like Trump put Manafort in as campaign manager so that the corrupt FBI would renew a FISA warrant on him illegally which would allow Mueller's probe to expand far beyond MUH RUSSIA.

It's almost like Trump told Cohen to go and bait any corporations or corrupt individuals he could so that Mueller could take them all down and they prearranged a pardon.

What if everything revolving around Mueller has been bread and circus for 2 years and the truth is that the swamp has been freaking out because revelations are going to transpire which will end the zionist world order.

It's almost like Trump planned his whole life for this.

Attached: 1529397703421.jpg (1400x1903, 301K)

>tfw when avebatti is Q

Attached: 181120-michael-avenatti-cs-339p_8b9e59adca42c59e95b4cffe5730dd6c.fit-760w.jpg (760x507, 59K)

youtube.com/watch?v=3FYQJHO4XZY

>plus ultra

>avenatti found bound and stabbed 2 dozen times in the back and face in apparent suicide

one is found guilty of wife beating and an awful lawyer who lost his shit case
the other is basically a wish of a fart from obamaleaf about a pedo who was pictured with a number of high profile politicians--including 10x as many flight logs showing billy boy clinton on the lolita express far more than trump.
gee, i wonder if the dago is a tad over his head on this argument... again.

I laughed out loud (lol)

Alan Dershowitz is a defense lawyer. He defended OJ Simpson too. That is his job. That does not make him guilty of the murders of Ron Goldman and Nicole Brown. Michael Avenatti, the Canadian OP, and anyone who cannot immediately see this distinction is frankly retarded.

Nice.

HEY VILLAIN YOU EVER HEARD THESE WORDS?!?!?! GO BEYOND. PLUS ULTRAAAAAAAAAAA.

Attached: 1522120983439.webm (800x480, 824K)

Attached: 1512035610676.gif (400x300, 954K)

WTF I LOVE MICHAEL AVENATTI NOW

LOL it is now against the law to get extorted by a hooker.

it would be equally terrible if people started fucking killing pedophile protectors in the street wouldn't it? plenty of time for court and law when you have a fucking gun pressed against your head

Kys pathetic Jewish q shill manchild

It's not about the destination. It's about the journey.

Attached: builds character.png (513x429, 54K)

Woah. Look out everyone...

That would actually make sense to the extent that Avenatti is cheesy enough to do something that outrageous.

Oh shit... it's getting warm in here

Attached: 1529054253852.jpg (499x265, 20K)

I thought this guy killed himself

kek - great lawyer

>LOL it is now against the law to get extorted by a hooker

Extortion has always been against the law shitbrain.

Attached: 1451351895061.jpg (229x220, 4K)

Avenatti being a Trump agent would certainly explain why he figuratively fucked Stormy Daniels

>that gif name
Kek

Nigger he was fucking 14 year olds in the Island

the thing about libel suits is he would have to prove he isnt a pedophile

Avenatti must expose Epstein and Trump.

Attached: trump epstein 2000.jpg (782x445, 80K)

so is prostitution. here, anyway

Stormy was almost certainly a Trump plant. That’s what the payment was for, retards.

And they have no shame for doing so.

But defend James Fields, and you will be ostracized for eternity.

Epstein?? What ethnic group would he be a member of?

Trump was working as an fbi asset to get info on what the creepy billionaires were up to.

LOL is that why Trump hired the Judge who let Epstein off with a slap on the wrist?

Attached: epstein acosta news.jpg (1440x1695, 849K)

pretty sure it's the other way around

in which timeline?

Strange how Epstein was banned from Trump properties but not the Clintons. Real head scratcher there.

Bingo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like mueller letting the single largest CP case in California state history go with 5 months probation?

my biggest beef with trump besides him kneeling to israel is actually the epstein shit — the more i think about it, i realize that he could’ve attacked hillary with epstein stories during the election, but he didn’t because he could be guilty too. Can we just elect rand paul already?

Attached: 4B61B634-D555-43CA-A1C1-713E58E36CC4.jpg (568x335, 57K)

Nope

based italian going after the kike, he has my support

And he is fully entitled to a defense attorney. That is our system. That is due process. That is what is fair, whether you like it or not. We have a system that entails the presumption of innocence and proper due process. That is the ONLY thing that protects your rights and prevents you from being hauled for any crime the state wants to frame you for just because it dislikes something you say or think, so THINK twice before you condemn the very system that is fundamental to your existence and constitutional protections.

i think we missed our chance bro

lmao it's lit

>tfw I'm so sick and tired of trying to discuss this shit to people in real life because nobody is open minded enough to believe something like this is possible.

Attached: 1530076616227.jpg (596x650, 93K)

>deflection
try harder moshe

Attached: trump epstein 12.jpg (800x940, 744K)

Who hired Acosta? Sounds like an owned asset who can be told what to do

Told ya faggots.

Kek wills it...

Attached: 3009942_0.jpg (630x630, 80K)

Actually, he was galvanized by 9/11, but pretty much that's it.

Attached: 1510707326410.jpg (1147x844, 76K)

you’re defending epstein... are you jewish? try again sleepy eyes.

Trump paid him, thru stormy, to make cnn look like assholes and pied piper the left into an absolute BTFO

(((trump))) did.

Attached: acosta.jpg (1674x965, 160K)

Yeah anyway go do some actual research into the case, moron

>they all work for trump
Literal Q-tier retardation, and you are every bit the faggot they are.

>Sessions and Rosenstein fuck Trump with a Mueller special counsel
Mueller totally works for trump, guise!
>some jew writes a negative book
Just wait guise, in a few months he will reveal he made it all up!
>omarosa writes negative book
She totally works for trump, guise, and is only writing what he told her to write!
>CPL lawyer attacks trump for months and months
He totally works for trump, guise, and soon you'll see! Calm before the stormy!
>stormy Daniels attacks trump
She's totally on his team!

You faggots are either literal paid shills who come here to fuck with the impressionable schizos, or you are the schizos

Ok he gets a second chance if he names the pedos

Holy fuck... it's always a British faggot going against us. End the UK

Attached: scottish independance.jpg (650x433, 70K)

They assume that other people are as stupid as they are, including the sort of people who are able to get this powerful. Their ego prevents them from considering how crafty other people can be compared to themselves.

unironically based going against jews and calling out pedophiles in government

like actually wtf i love avenatti now. Maybe he'll become Punished Avenatti after all the bullshit he's dealt with the last few months, and become /OurWop/

#Basta

are you jewish?

How about trump signing into law the Amy Vicky and Andy bill this last week you pedo kike. I wonder why you and your masters don't discuss that or put it in the news? How about the three new laws on child traffickong in the first half of 2017? No mention? I wonder why.

>Trump paid him, thru stormy, to make cnn look like assholes and pied piper the left into an absolute BTFO
Is Trump the new Sun Tzu?

Attached: 1517865696590.jpg (850x400, 51K)

This is a rather deep feel friend

Attached: 1544267679804.jpg (750x933, 517K)

>4D Underwater Undercover Zionist Chess

Attached: 1521322507594-o.jpg (1024x768, 120K)

He is entitled to a defense attorney, and you are far more evil than he could ever be if you do not acknowledge that and support his rights to one.
Maybe you should do some actual research into our legal system and how the presumption of innocence, due process and your right to an attorney PROTECTS you and your rights.

youre deflecting. what does that have to do with trump and his ties to epstein?

Attached: epstein trump phone numbers.jpg (1280x720, 753K)

Is the cpl redeeming himself?

sleepy eyes doesn’t think pedos should be killed

Attached: EFD8B97E-5050-4BB0-87E9-FEC4858C795D.jpg (640x640, 76K)

Attached: 1538714919647.png (405x344, 10K)

>believing Trump had actual ability to choose any cabinet member he wanted

That said, a bitch who does what he is told and is capable has some value. Who cares if he’s a dirtbag? Who else would GOP faggots in congress approve? Do try to keep up, brainlet.

I can't wait for Laura Mossad Loomer to go to prison.

>Punished Avenatti is a deep cover Trump agent; willing to sacrifice himself for his Trumpenfuhrer

Attached: 1544117740908.jpg (598x714, 303K)

>copeposting this hard

Attached: trump acosta.jpg (743x732, 89K)

me too, id love to have sex with her though. i know she uses the dating site “jswipes” i’m gonna try and fuck

would
even tho she's an ugly kike

Wow, he actually did call Epstein out. Holy fucking shit. I mean fuck this faggot but anybody that wants to help take that fuck down is ok in my fucking book. Digits confirm Epstein will be taken down in 2019 for good.