OH MY GOD THE TWITCH STREAMER WHO COMMITED ASSAULT ON CAM IS A PEDOPHILE AHHAHAHAH

OH MY GOD THE TWITCH STREAMER WHO COMMITED ASSAULT ON CAM IS A PEDOPHILE AHHAHAHAH

Attached: SmartSelect_20181210-231522_YouTube.jpg (1308x952, 348K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7yHy0gcZ11Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And all that for 8 average viewer count

Attached: 1523940725809.jpg (248x226, 9K)

Qrd? I've been off the grid a few days

LOLOLOLILOLOLJSAJBSKSVXSNAKS no one fucking cares idiot

>STREAMER WHO COMMITED ASSAULT ON CAM IS A PEDOPHILE
I think you will find that pedos are violent people. By definition, their very existence is a violation of the NAP. All they know is how to torture and be violent.

Attached: fgarrison22.jpg (271x400, 17K)

OH MY GOD ITS ALMOST LIKE JEWISH PEDOPHILES ARE A CULT AND THEYRE CONDUCTING PSY OPS on Jow Forums TO DEMONIZE EVERYTHING THEY ARE TRYING TO DESTROY.

Attached: 1521447405246.png (918x1392, 773K)

Attached: 1528459364022.png (805x1174, 487K)

>I seem to have notified more authorities about ...
As in what? Is he making false claims and stating he is doing so ?

>source: some no-name on twitter
k

Proofs?

Former Gilet Jaune protester here. Macron made a lot of good points. I’ve been talking to my family and friends, and we all pretty much agree it’s time to move on. Things will get better; we just have to trust in the government. I'm convinced and very happy with his proposals. It's time to stop the protests, go back to work and heal this nation.

So this guy has been sitting on pedo evidence all this time? What a faggot.

Uh oh

Attached: 1520044099783.jpg (474x355, 41K)

Why is this shill pasta being spammed across several boards?

>I seem to have notified more authorities about
Huh?

Random twitch stream had enough of his gf asking him to get a hair cut so he beat her senseless infront of his gf's kids... Well, I assume they were just her kids since he was fortnite at the time.

Wait.... so you cant photograph your OWN children nude? when did this become unacceptable? i swear it was normal to do so a few years back. it literally has no sexual connotation

>false
The pedorast literally has topless pictures of his toddler at the beach on his facebook.

Attached: 65ada8fddc453bda6c86152468b4f51b.gif (500x615, 996K)

its a response. its obvious isn't it? they made sure it seems obvious to you that this "shill" is being spread across all boards to make you believe its fake. reverse psychology, by spreading this shit on purpose they make you believe its being shilled and its fake even though its not

It was classic to get photographed playing in the shower. My family still has pics of me naked , literally don't care because nudity doesn't equal sexual

>I seem to have notified more authorities on the fact

Attached: c7c.png (612x491, 91K)

ditto. i fucking hate this nanny state, a pathetic excuse for a country. what a joke.

They want this lad to commit suicide it seems.

His face was on the front of most of our newspapers this morning as well.

...is this for real? Did they find out he was anti-government or something and decide to just completely destroy him over literally nothing?

Attached: PBF215-Kitty_Photographer.png (800x1062, 287K)

Imagine trying this hard to defend a pathetic manchild wifebeater.

kek

ahh yea sooo true kiwi. everything goes out of the window hey. common sense, ethics, moral. anything and everything

He's from my city. None of the stuff your hearing is true. He's a reasonably high paid technician at Telstra, our version of AT&T. All the kids are his. He has been charged with common assault, and his mother in law has said he has been served with an AVO and spent 8 hours a day gaming.

There's nothing wrong with being sexually attracted to underage kids fuck off reddit.

It's obviously not just normal family album pictures you turbo-spergs.

Attached: Hugh-Jackman-Reaction-James-Franco-Golden-Globes-Win.jpg (1332x1332, 95K)

>AVO
what's that like a restraining order?

Die nounce

Yeah. Apprehended Violence Order. Apparently they get served by default, basically, domestic cases now.

Apparently you did enough to comment

I’m reserving my judgement
Not a surprise another Aussie has been outed as a pedophile quite frankly

Is it?

Any adult that plays video games popularized by 10 year olds most likely has pedophilic tendencies. This guy clearly has the mind of a child, which is why he finds them attractive.

I just sent +1000 family photos from the 90s to fuji in sydney to get processed, at least 100 of those are possible nudes of me and my family how fucked am I?

ice cream dinner for the bad boy it is

Do you expect a toddler to wear a bra? Retard

What's the crime? You zoomers obviously don't have kids

Attached: 1523311289702.png (443x455, 153K)

Never understood why people want to destroy this guys life so bad. Giving a woman a little slap like that shouldn’t be a crime

> no proof
what a shock
>has topless pictures of his toddler at the beach on his facebook.
so do MILLIONS of other people, you stupid fucking cunt. you're 100% pure fucking retarded.
>nounce
i wonder what kind of inbred british faggot is behind this proxy? hi jimmy savile :)

because: muh virtue signalling.

kys ass pirate

Because this thing doesn't happen randomly. As said tons of people have photos of their kids in the bath. There is obviously something nefarious in the way the pictures were taken and the amount.

Is there actually any proof that he is one? All I've seen is some random guy on twitter saying it.

Attached: 3912.png (872x745, 646K)

Yeah, not even thirty years ago this would have been a completely legit method of disciplining your wife. Bring back the patriarchy.

imagine being a new zealander? unbelievably fucking pathetic. i'd rather die that be proud to wave that flag, you sheep raping apple farmer.

>I seem to have notified more authorities

Oh well if some random faggot who's heavily emotionally invested in the story says so then it must be true.

usually every day a degenerate yankee is arrested for fiddling with kids. USA = #1 pedophile nation: confirmed.

right, just like how staring at a woman is rape. definitely not an overreaction or complete fabricaion

She was torturing him and throwing shit at him. Anyone who sees her as 100% the victim needs to be fucking euthanized.

>just like how staring at a woman is rape
is it? next time some woman is staring at me while im out and about, im going to start screaming rape and see where it leads me.

Why are you all so apt to jump to the defense of this wife beating degenerate? Do you relate?
This kind of overreaction seldom happens and pictures of your kid at the beach or in the tub won't stand up in court so police would never bother bringing it up unless there was a reason.
Plus it claims there's videos in the OP. A recording would give a lot better understanding of context.

>overgrown child has a thing for children

Whodaguessedit?

In just the few minutes of footage we saw she was harassing him and throwing shit at him. When he started telling her to go away she pretended she was afraid, but stayed in the room to talk more shit and try to get people on the stream to feel bad for her. She is a psycho and it's 100% his fault for marrying/having children with such a woman but she is not an angel.

White Knights are an eternal plague

That's beside the point. I'd be fed up with my manchild husband couldn't peal away from his children's game for thirty fucking minuets to east dinner with his kid and pregnant wife.

There are no pedophile charges or accusations. It's just b8/smear.

Anyway, his cunt wife violently assaulted him...and he briefly responded with a very restrained slap.

Yet he's the one charged?

>what about
What does that have to do with the fact that he's going to be murdered in fuck-me-in-the-ass prison?

youtu.be/7yHy0gcZ11Y

Finally, an anime reaction image poster i don't hate

And I'd be fed up with a nagging violent cunt attacking me for attention.

Yet he's the one in court...

if abbos reported that shit you'd be on top in a heartbeat m8 but i guess you guys consider it bestiality

go work on your gag reflex poofter

Why wasn't she charged for throwing shit at him?

>does it in front of his kid
I'd say he deserves it for that alone. What a dumbass.
>does it on a livestream
What a double dumbass.

>no proof
>stupid bitch deserved to get her head knocked off, not the prissy little slap she got
yeah okay

Attached: 1517728166955.jpg (810x1080, 287K)

how did they even find that out?

How many viewers does this guy get and is it how he made his money? If a woman is half a second away from throwing shit at you chances are she's not making a wonderful loving dinner. She probably timed dinner then to make him look bad. Like I said, he's a retard for ever being around a person like this but it's not a one-way street.

I think she was but I couldn't confirm it

I'm sick and tired of Jow Forums crossboarding scum

Too bad it’s a trap.

She'd finished dinner an hour before. She sat there waiting with their kid for him to finish up since I imagine he kept telling her like in the video he'd be out shortly.

>recorded his own children nude
GUESS WE CANT TAKE VIDEO OF OUR KIDS IN THE FUCK BATH TUB OR RUNNING AROUND CRAZY ANYMORE

And someone itt claims the guy was an Electrician or something not even like it's his only income.

Plays Fortnite so can go die in a ditch by default.
But wheres some proof of this pedo shit?

Attached: 1506882583974.png (1122x1122, 1.13M)

No sympathy for the wife. Sleep with the whiter, pay the piper.

Attached: 164524AE-B74A-4559-9054-DF1503F0AB97.jpg (1125x1506, 316K)

>obviously
why? because the authority says so?
There are reported cases of people getting in trouble for the standard kid 3 year old in the bath stuff everyone had decades ago.

>Jow Forums instantly doubts every rape allegation but does not equally scrutinize the even more loaded pedophile ones

Okay. I'm just trying to find out what the situation is because there are so many people throwing misinformation around.

Alright you seem to ask too many questions

Attached: DetenteUwU.jpg (400x300, 17K)

>op

Attached: qw.gif (429x370, 3.64M)

wow, hell of a deal. wonder how much his sentence was reduced in exchange for killing them.

Fucking Europe heading straight toward 1984-land

Did the pedojew beat his dick or his long phalis Jew nose?

Attached: 2FCC161F-E11D-4DCB-BBAB-9A9948B13472.jpg (946x736, 130K)

I have a picture of my baby dick on my fridge. Memories holmes.

>topless pictures of his toddler at the beach
So?

Fucking moral fags everywhere these days.
Hurr cant slap a woman for being annoying as fuck.
Durr women should have the right to be annoying and cuntish as much as they please without punishment.
Please fuck off and neck yourself.

As long as there are no images of abuse you'll be fine.
The fuji people may fap to them though.

She dropped the assault charges on him so it was lowered to "common violence" and child abuse
The roastie still wanted the beta provider to pay the rent and look after her mutt kids (he's a cuck) and the retard baby growing inside her

>child with a receding hairline
it was a mercy-killing

American culture is so fucking backwards in every way
In no other country would you even be able to report this without getting arrested yourself for wasting police resources

>Ancaps
Muh nap

Attached: 1543789873975.png (800x734, 457K)

> if the abos reported that shit
TOP FUCKING KEK.
America = #1 pedophile nation: confirmed

you probably should fucking kill yourself then, you stupid fucking kike.

he's not even white

doubt it. probably a street shitter or maori. top-tier degenerates.

It says more about you when you care so much about a fucking TODDLER being "topless".
>WAIT IS THAT CHILD NOT WEARING A SHIRT? I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FEEL ABOUT THIS. IT'S MAKING ME FEEL WEIRD IN MY PEE-PEE. ARREST THE FUCKING PEDOPHILE WHO UPLOADED THE PICTURE OF HIS TODDLER! I CAN'T HANDLE LOOKING AT IT!
Don't have kids, you fucking freak.

I can't believe you responded