Is he dead?

Is he dead?

Attached: download (4).jpg (183x275, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=leK2WkAHLYk
bitchute.com/video/KqWXGcLGokFy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Got banned for two weeks

one can only hope. sage

What for?
His wife hasnt made any videos either

Look on his last vid there is a pinned comment

he was probably rounded up as soon as the protests began. just because of his past.

youtube.com/watch?v=leK2WkAHLYk

he is the leader of les gilet janues

Attached: yellowvestvarg.jpg (734x729, 112K)

Varg is epic

I’m not seeing any pinned comment.

only on the inside

Attached: vorg.jpg (226x223, 8K)

I guess he deleted it. I forget the whole story.

Hopefully he'll eat a bunch of hallucinogenic mushrooms while trying to get in touch with Odin and croak in the middle of the forest where he wont be found for months like the dirty dog he is.

And you don't need hallucinogens at all to believe your favorite jew walked on water and turned water into wine, good on you!

How many cocks does one have to suck to get magic powers like Odin? How many cocks do you have to suck to turn into a female horse like Loki and get pregnant?

(((Youtube))) b& him for promoting Github on some old videos. Was really looking forward to what he has to say about the yellow vest situation

He will say that civilization is not white and that we were meant to LARP in the woods and suck each others' cocks for magic.

P

did varg run over your cat or something?

the amount of seething christcucks in this thread. while varg is having white babies, you'd rather marry your daughters off to a non-white christian than a white non-christian.

I enjoy seeing Varglodytes like squeal when they get told the truth.

Varg's "children" are not even his own. He is a homosexual cuckold. He lets someone else fuck his wife. She said as much in her "she-bear" videos.

why are jews so obsessed with cuckolding

Why do LARPagans love to project? Answer: All LARPagans have kike blood. It's part of their hate for Christianity.

Attached: larping kike.png (590x639, 295K)

>coping this hard

No. I am alive and well

Learn English

Attached: leftist trash.png (933x581, 99K)

I'll just say this; Varg is prepared for Yellowstone's caldera eruption, Carrington Event 2.0, global economic collapse and Great Solar Minimum. Can (You) say you are prepared and started your future progeny?

I'm a ruralfag too and I detest cities (although I'm thankful for them so that 7 members of my household are truckers, bringing them goods/fuel/sustenance).

>baiting this hard

lol that's actually what he's going to say.

funny thing is that if civilization ends in europe they'll just get invaded by russians or chineses.

space paganism is the only way to go desu

Attached: tumblr_o4ud0tZLLf1row371o1_1280.png (1024x835, 1.18M)

Sure.

Varg is such an enigma to me, he is literally everything Jow Forums hates. Hes a literal pagan, hes on welfare, hes a cuck raising that is raising someone else's children, he sits in his shitty shack all day doing illegal drugs, he has a youtube channel in which he gives worthless opions on shit that doesnt concern him, and he shills for companies to make a little extra drug money. And yet all the eurotards flock to this fag like he shits gold. Im glad he was banned, and I hope the government drops his monthly checks so he can actually start contributing

Attached: stop.png (70x69, 6K)

But civilization isn't white. It was invented by weak and lazy sandniggers who were unable to survive on their own, and now it has spread around to world effectively making us all weak and lazy. Promoting civilization is the same as promoting weakness and should be avoided at all costs.

>hes a cuck raising that is raising someone else's children
Nice bait, Shlomo

This is why we call you snowniggers.

Attached: 1525716462573.jpg (2321x1392, 2.41M)

Fuck cities.

WE WUZ ROMANS
but civilization isn't white, we need to dance in the woods and worship trees lel
WE WUZ INDO-EUROPEAN POOJEETS
but ancient poojeets are mongoloids lel
WE WUZ VRIL GOD ALIENS
but god doesn't exist lel
>inside the mind of a godless fedora with kike blood

Attached: 1535234179210.png (971x597, 67K)

Attached: nu-fedora.png (899x525, 330K)

MUSLIMS ARE SO BASED
fucking christcucks

t. Varg

Attached: varg vult.png (2616x548, 2.27M)

>ancient roman rapes his great great great great great great great great great great great granny after he murders his grandpa
>hurr you aren't related to this latin rapist
yes he is kike. the romans settled north for hundreds of years.

>rapes his granny
Jordan Peterson? Is that you?

*rapes your wife and burns your farm*
U mad?

Attached: ypEt6q4t5B-6.png (300x250, 27K)

He's probably performing oral sex on his newborn baby girl.

God that's hot. LOL.

Attached: 1544133728907.png (500x375, 227K)

Look at all these cunts talking against progress on a fucking internet website. Why don't you all fuck off back to the woods and worship some trees?

Attached: 00.21.19_Quaritch.png (1920x1080, 1.7M)

TIL living a comfortable sedentary lifestyle and not being self sufficient is progress. Also humans being able to colonize other planets from different solar systems is fiction and the chance of god existing and living inside my ballsacks is greater than an event similar to avatar ever happening.

Go talk to the fucking bush and read your Bible instead of being on the internet, kikelover.

On the left you see subhumans who were enslaved by nature and to the right you see free men. I know which side I will pick, and if you want to live as a weakling then by all means keep doing what you want to do. Nature will catch up to you sooner or later.

bitchute.com/video/KqWXGcLGokFy/

he said 2 months not weeks, nigger.
But no, his welfare check didn't come in and they shut his internet off.

he said to weeks andyou dumb fat american mutt

*two