Is a redpilled nog population the ultimate weapon against the kikes?

Is a redpilled nog population the ultimate weapon against the kikes?

Attached: 1530657624089.gif (400x400, 3.42M)

black guy here, voted trump in 2016, but not going to do so again in 2020, he hasn't fulfilled any promises and is a tool of the yew

No, bleggs should fuck off

Former Gilet Jaune protester here. Macron made a lot of good points. I’ve been talking to my family and friends, and we all pretty much agree it’s time to move on. Things will get better; we just have to trust in the government. I'm convinced and very happy with his proposals. It's time to stop the protests, go back to work and heal this nation.

Forgot the meme flag huh faggot? I hope you choke on a sandwhich when you’re alone

>ultimate weapon
It's a big necessary step, but not the ultimate.

Attached: black natsoc.jpg (480x691, 37K)

Attached: based black natsoc.jpg (1024x618, 160K)

Former Gilet Jaune protester here. Macron made a lot of good points. I’ve been talking to my family and friends, and we all pretty much agree it’s time to move on. Things will get better; we just have to trust in the government. I'm convinced and very happy with his proposals. It's time to stop the protests, go back to work and heal this nation.

Attached: malcolm x blacks vs jews.jpg (720x563, 109K)

>t. Shill
No one believes you. Go back to r/politics/.

Attached: black republicans did you know.jpg (574x720, 70K)

Feminism is the ultimate weapon against the kikes

Attached: jewsaredyingout.jpg (800x869, 183K)

based

I am half black. I will be supporting Patrick Little in 2020 if the Kikes are not named and the wall is not started.

theyre already gonna die in gang wars might as well target HVTs

I wouldn't be surprised if there were proportionally more black natsoc than white, and I'm not talking about that honeypot Nation of Islam. Every one of them is at least redpilled on JFK and 9/11. That is, all the gen x I've talked to while homeless for 7 months were. They're definitely red pilled on cops as dogs of the State, but they don't make the leap to ask who the State is, nor who owns the banks or corporations they say they don't trust.

The thing is, that's a fight whites shouldn't get mixed in too much, because we can't help them. We might quote Malcolm X or Muhammad Ali, we might even stand with a fellow goy when the jew bears down on him for calling the roaches out, but I'd still never relax.

I am a black man who was raised by both parents who diligently worked their ass off for a good life which inspired me to work hard and to have a successful career and have intelligence that thought whoever voted for Trump in 2016 wanted that chance of having better life for working hard, I hate handouts and welfare, have programs about jobs instead of welfare. I will be casting my vote for Trump in 2020.

I believe you, brother. 2020 is going to be an insane battle but a holy one.

Wow, didn't know Battlefield 1 had such good graphics

Redpilled nogs will still vote for gibs. CivNat is a meme.

I believe you. I hope both of our respective communities can look past the programming and unite against them.

Checked

Think Liberia user, we dont keep them here instead we build them a little slice of empire for them to kangz over. Win win.

What is this thread?

Kikes have used nogs as pawns for generations, its time we match their play. Thats all.