I think that Australia sucks

Australia is a country with no history and no future. There is no will here, no culture so to speak, the Australian spirit is a lie elevated by newsrooms and sportsmen. The people here have no talent, passive nihilism and autonomous decrepitness are the only unifying traits of the Australian people. The world looks to us as some role model of economic and social success but we were only lucky enough to be born in a country with low population and a large land mass. We didn't earn our wealth through ingenuity or dynamism, we didn't socialize ourselves out of a will for a spirit higher, we are not enlightened . The Australian spirit is one of depraved autonomy, there is no semblance of introspection. We even express this in the nicknames we have for our country (“the lucky country”). Everything was laid out for us by our government (the british government). It feels wrong to even call this pile of dust a country, it's nothing more than a souless trading hub/resource depot.

Attached: 1533482961145.jpg (1280x720, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/national/victoria/news/teen-gang-bashes-men-unconscious-in-brutal-melbourne-assault/news-story/b6ab4b70b326acc1efa6f5d59d7c8294
youtube.com/watch?v=FPoJQnaaT8I
news.com.au/entertainment/tv/morning-shows/bob-irwin-hopes-to-reconnect-with-bindi-and-robert-irwin/news-story/b7176e05fe72cdc324c1125d7d2f53c3
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5957863/Bindi-Irwin-denies-claims-grandfather-Bob-wants-reconnect.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you ain't like it git the fuck out cunt.

How come new China has no culture?

Australia is an outgrowth of European civilization which is thousands of years old and stretches back to antiquity. It's the aboriginals which have no culture or history apart from the fake history and culture that was invented for them in the 20th century by commie agitators.

so.... when are you giving back the land you stole from Aboriginals?

Maybe when you finish your philosophy degree and get into the workforce, an actual job, not as a waiter, and stop living off daddy's credit card, you'll see life a little differently.

We have fun taking screwdrivers to Indian students on occasion.

>imprisoned on island against your will
>stole land
Wat

fuck off then mate

Fuck right off to Canada then, dip shit.

Attached: 4_istock-red-open-door.jpg (1229x1562, 353K)

>t. some poof from Melbourne
Mate if you dont like it go fuck off somewhere else and stop trying to score internet points on a zulu warrior fan fiction forum

You're probably left leaning

at least you have a kickass accent
crikey m8

t. Hapa cuck who grew up in pozzbourne

This is what xenoestrogens do to city dwellers.

FUCK OFF BACK TO EUROPE, LARPING STREET SHITTER.

communists never had any culture. that's why they're all mentally stuck in the stone ages.

Australia is a left wing country after all.

Delusional

Nothing more loathesome and degenerate than self-flagelation. Pitiful. Fuck back off to whatever third world you came from.

>Fuck back off to whatever third world you came from.

Europe is 3rd world?

>immigrant opinions on "culture"
into the trash

>Australia is a country with no history and no future.
Australia has a proud history, this is a nation shaped by tyranny over us and a war that sacrificed us and our future is bright stop living in your closet.
>no culture so to speak
Fairdinkum mate?
There is plenty of culture but fuckwits like you don't want a bar of it, You discourage the use of our slang, You belittle our favourite pass times and you support laws that try to destroy it all.
>The people here have no talent
Australia has provided many of the worlds most important inventions, hows the wifi?
>We didn't earn our wealth through ingenuity or dynamism
Yes we did, Australia fought fucking hard to get where it is and you need to be clipped behind the ears mate.
>The Australian spirit is one of depraved autonomy
Depraved is cunts like you wanting to teach children who are not mentally developed that it is ok if they want to change gender.
>We even express this in the nicknames
There you go again hating on our culture.
>Everything was laid out for us by our government
Australia built its own path and YOU want to dismantle that.
>It feels wrong to even call this pile of dust a country
Then fucking leave.
You must have been beaten brainless with half a sack of camel shit as a child because mate,
You have got the shitforbrains real bad.

Attached: fukken glass ya.jpg (552x434, 44K)

>Australia is an outgrowth of European civilization
Then why are you so determined to become chinese?

Probably the best soldiers on the ally side during both world wars desu

australians should have ran the world, we unironically had the best political and social brains

Don't even give him the time of day, he knows nothing about ww1 or ww2 or the sacrifices Australians made.
ww1 literally shaped this nation, An entire generation lost to the tyranny of the poms and then the only volunteer army in ww2.

Attached: LEST WE FORGET.jpg (1024x724, 159K)

So delusional it hurts to read

This. much love ausbros

auspol

The state of you kid, do you sincerely believe Australia's baby army had an affect on either of the great wars? Its a complete fabrication of reality the media likes to talk up to trick retards like you into believing this shit hole is an actual country. If australia never entered these wars, history wouldnt have changed.

Peak strength of Armed Forces WWII :
USSR - 12.5 million Allies
USA - 12.364 million Allies
Germany - 10 million Axis
Japan - 6.095 million Axis
France - 5 million - but knocked out of the war in six weeks 1940
China - 5 million Allies
UK - 4.683 million Allies
Italy - 4.5 million Axis - knocked out of the war in mid 1943
India - 2.15 million - Fought with Great Britain
Poland - 1 million - knocked out of the war in 1939
Canada - 780,000 Allies
Australia - 680,000 Allies
Yugoslavia - 500,000 Occupied but some fought as an insurgency against the Germans and some fought with the Germans - Croatians
Romania - 600,000 - Fought on German side
Bulgaria - 450,000 - Fought on German side
Hungary - 350,000 - Fought on German side
+ 20 to 30 other countries with smaller numbers contributed

Literally china and india had a greater contribution to ww2 than us. Its embarassing that you so quickly buy the retarded talk up of an Australian spirit that karl stefanovic spouts on about on television. Typical australian NPC, blind to reality, no self awareness

OP is right, but you faggots will never understand until its far too late.
>love it or leave it
anyone still spouting this shit should go out and buy a new skirt and handbag.
Whats to love about being in a shithole hellbent on turning itself into shittistan africa and I should love it or leave?
FUCK YOU COMMIES
Now how about these african-australians?
Theyre australians just like you and me right?

news.com.au/national/victoria/news/teen-gang-bashes-men-unconscious-in-brutal-melbourne-assault/news-story/b6ab4b70b326acc1efa6f5d59d7c8294

>Theyre australians just like you and me right?
fuck off back to africa, nigger.

thank you user.
Sometiimes I feel totally alone surrounded by shitforbrains. Thanks for being awake.

NO!
you take your fucking niggers and street-shitters and fuck off wherever you like. just get off my fucking island bitch

the self hating aussie is back

That Bruce running over emus is my clip of 2018
youtube.com/watch?v=FPoJQnaaT8I

i feel the same about canada
it's a shame because our ancestors endured such rugged and treacherous conditions in these lands and now we have been reduced to a population of basedboys and NEETs, while the emerging workforce is NON-WHITE.

>socialize
>z
kys, zhang

80's straya was best straya.

>good at cricket and other shit
>ken mutherfucking done
>bob hawke scullin beers
>way less chinks
>no pc/ sjw shit
>Lord Humungus

WE HAD A CULTURE and it was awesome.Im sadly old enough to remember it.

Who fucked it all up? For me it was Johnny Howard. Been soft cunts getting softer ever since.

Still, the NT thankfully hasnt evolved and WA still pretty fucking based too. Rest of Oz may as well be nuked its sop fucking cringy. Its all just fags and chinks, so not much of value will be lost.

stop shitting up my country, nigger. GET OUT.

993,000 Australians out of a population of 6.9 million fought in ww2 cunt.
Not 680,000 where did you pull that bullshit number from?
1 in 7 people and they were the only volunteers in the war... Every other country you listed had conscription, What the UK gave 4.6 million men? what 1 in 10 is more than 1 in 7 now?

Your nation went downhill as soon as you stopped making Paul Hogan and Yahoo Serious the faces of ‘Straya.

YOU CAN'T HATE AUSTRALIA THEY STARTED THE UPRISING AND FROZE Jow Forums

It went down hill after Steve Irwin died.
Hopefully Robbo can save this nation.
That kid gives me hope for the Zoomers.

Attached: 20180327_AustraliaZoo-0263.jpg (1301x867, 246K)

if you want to see real australia, leave the cities.

the cities only culture is capitalism, self hate and vanity.

>yank zoomer can hold a candle to steve
off yourself chink

Wow.
That all seems very heart felt.
Don't let the door hit your bum on the way out.

Agreed. Australia is shit, especially the cities. It's China 2.0. It's 97% non-white people I see. It's so weird.

Parjeets, Pengs and Muhammads are de-frauding and scamming the white European population of their wealth via poorly regulated government social programs. For example, the Somali’s and South Sudanese scam the family day care scheme by claiming children that are not their’s, or don’t exist and the govt is paralysed to do anything because of “muh racism”. The Parjeets have defrauded state and federal govt vocational training programs to the tune of billions of $AUD and sent all the money to India by claiming funding for students who don’t exist or facilitating a migration scam via the unregulated student visa program. Not only this, the Parjeets who own these private training colleges own other businesses where they employ these same students so as to exploit them for cheap labour, further undermining wages for Australian’s. However, nothing is insidious as the Chinese colonisation program. The Chinese are opening private training colleges which exclusively enrol Chinese from Primary to high school and then Higher Education. The classes are all taught in Chinese and now they’re training Chinese overseas students in the license to practise as a real estate agent in Melbourne and Sydney, effectively creating a parallel society.

Oh great so a little more than romania?

>Per capita matters in a world war

lmao the state of you, just admit this country is irrelevant. The things you use to justify your existance are gross over estimations by the media for the purpose of attempting to build an australian identity. This only works on people with miniscule IQ (you)

If australia sunk into the ocean tonight the only reason anyone would notice is because america would lose their military bases. This country has nothing except for money and even that we didnt earn by being great

We were just lucky enough to be born on a massive island with a low population

France is waiting for you!

Attached: _20181210_231406.jpg (585x691, 64K)

I grew up rural QLD. The country is just as empty and soulless as the city

t. 2nd gen shitskin
fuck off back to your own country

and your countrys no better btw. probably even worse than australia

Im a 2nd gen european. My mum is english and dad german

yes.

again, fuck off back to your own country abdul

Your point? Over 60% of the country are traitors or enemies.

Yea sounds good now fuck off retard

Bogan’s can’t even into nationalism.

Holy shit i just read about what Terry did to Steves dad...
Terry won't let Bob see the kids and the kids think he has never wanted to
news.com.au/entertainment/tv/morning-shows/bob-irwin-hopes-to-reconnect-with-bindi-and-robert-irwin/news-story/b7176e05fe72cdc324c1125d7d2f53c3
That story came out on the same day as this wtf
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5957863/Bindi-Irwin-denies-claims-grandfather-Bob-wants-reconnect.html

All you are doing is dribbling shit on your keyboard until somehow a post ends up on Jow Forums

Attached: Bruce vs Jimmy.jpg (990x1066, 218K)

Mate i bet you're a city slicker yourself. I grew up in rural Australia. Its just as soulless and culture less as the city. You're visibly dumb

This is true, I grew up in rural NSW near rural QLD. Near Gondiwindi and Toowoomba. Literally the most depressing, ice-filled shit holes you'll ever see. We're grown up too believe the city is any better and all you get is a high population with even more fucked on ice. Stop living in a fairytale, police, doctors, teachers, all on ice. I've seen it firsthand. We have a real drug issue.

Half of aussies aren't even aussies these days. Just there for the boom times. Wonder how long it will last, selling raw minerals

If 5, Australia civil war next year

>living in the country

tfw you find out you have abo blood in you as most rural Australian’s do

Attached: C74B9634-9FA0-4157-B4A2-AEEDE16F9B12.jpg (104x125, 3K)

Yep, every cunts on the shard, literally. Cooks cunts out hard.

>cringy

I cringed

Australians love to promote this idealised version of themselves. Its just like a meme on Jow Forums, it starts of ironically then actual retards learn about it and start taking it all serious. Thats Australian culture in a nut shell. A big fabricated lie

Out in the country the kids listen to rap music and act like wiggers. the culture isolated, im sure back in the 70s country kids probably had souls but its just not the reality anymore. I remember in grade 7 every kid at my school had a wu tang jersey or eminem jersey and wanted to be black, this was in the mid 00's. People in this country are so fucking dumb

You Aussies are just Americans with funny accents. Your towns are just like ours. Shopping centers just like ours, city designs just like ours, suburbia just like ours. Your cities are boring just like ours. Now you're filling them with niggers and have the same crime problems.

Most of you guys are that urbanised that you think living in a barren and boring small town is rural. But I respect aussie farmers, they do it remote often on shit land and they don't enjoy being the core of the economy like here

We got good beaches and mad sluts

Hard working Aussies pay taxes every day off there hard-earning money just so it can be spent on a refugee with 12 kids who has no job and acts like a cunt. We need to fucking shoot these cunts on sight.

Australia's past and future is white.

Aye its so much better now isnt it coastfag?

Attached: the-block.jpg (800x450, 84K)

You grew up in your bedroom not the country.
I grew up in Jumbuck, I rode motorcycles, horses, went fishing or swimming on hot days, went camping, just generally enjoyed the outdoors and still do.

You just never lived at all.
And i still live in the country...
I am half Aryan and half Anglo.
Dad is a German bogan whose family are all German and mum is British fancy pants family turned bogan.
I can trace my family tree back over 15 generations on both sides of my family, can you say the same?

Wut ?

One thing i still like bout straya...

The way we are killing abo's with confusing health advice. Cos Quittin shmokes is deadly cuz.

Attached: deadly.png (408x124, 12K)

>no history
Emu wars.
Unlucky 3 lads.

They lost more than we did.

Attached: a test.png (500x542, 95K)

>Am with OP
>Am Australian

>African-Australians
The media is really trying to push this phrase into the everyday common vernacular.
Also, I thought African gang violence was just Victorian Liberal party election campaign propaganda.
They can twist the narrative as much as they want. There's a large proportion of Melbourne that aren't pozzed leftist faggots that are preparing for when SHTF.

Its funny we have a nuclear test site in our country but no nukes

Other countries just use our land as their dumping ground

Both my folks family trees date back to first fleet, one a carpenter, the other convict. My blood is still pure.

Powderfinger? WIFI? Ring any bells Schlomo Chinkenstein?

This is legitimately a Chinese colony at this point. Chinese buy otherwise, fertile, useful farming land and never do anything with it and use it for investment purposes. This isn't fair and why can those who live in China buy land in OUR country and do absolutely nothing with it and hope too sell it in 10 years for profit?

When they tested them we had nukes...
Australia doesnt have them because of greenies who stopped nuclear power.

Go back to china then you retarded chink cunt

Yeah nah breh, Australia is the cradle of humanity, gateway from Antarctica, the plan will show itself soon~ Abo

>Australia does not possess weapons of mass destruction, although it has participated in extensive research into nuclear, biological and chemical weapons in the past.

Fuck you're a deluded retard hey. Such a fucking Australian, blind optimism. Our overlords would never let us have nukes, they used our land to test them and thats it.

Are you the cunt I made a bet with that Chinkdom will dissolve by 2019? Lel, kys before I get paid to faggot

Well you're right that the British government is our real government. We used to be far more British in our culture and attitude in the past.

either a melbourne tranny or a chang either way fuuuuuuuck off grub

Fuck off, chink

right on!

Pretty sure the opposite is true; we are more british than the "british" now user

"coward" - Ernie Dindu

Attached: olmate.jpg (520x350, 32K)

how about both of you get the next one way flight to anywhere but fucking here, fuck off

Canada cold
Australia hot
Anglosphere japes, time for some tea
toot toot