I feel like i am betraying Jow Forums

I have been coming here for years, when i was lost i found this place and it filled me with anger and hate that was good at that time because i felt nothing else and that keep me going.
In this past weeks i have been seeing someone, i am white (you re going to joke about it) and she isn't, to be honest at first that annoyed me but the more time i spend with here the better i feel.
After some night together i am weaking up happy, i weak up and see someone sleeping on my chest with my arms around and i felt happy for the first time in more than 10 years but i feel like that is making me weak, i don't have the strong feelings that i had before or the anger that i had before for certain matters.
In the end i am feeling like i am stopping to be who i was, i need some red or black pills because i don't want to become what i never was.

Attached: Vegeta.jpg (480x355, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/04/130418124905.htm
sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/04/140402100056.htm
nature.com/news/neanderthal-dna-affects-ethnic-differences-in-immune-response-1.20854
sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/10/071016131452.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jow Forums scientists please respond

if I had but one bullet faced with a traitor and my enemy, I'd let the traitor have it

>Your existence is an inheritance from your ancestors to your descendants.

Attached: OBLIGATION.jpg (3600x2400, 2.69M)

i think about that every night, i never had an existential crisis before but now i am looking at the abyss
when i am with her everything is happiness but not me, the rest of the time is all i am but only anger and sadness which i am accustomed to

Ok, then stay with her and don’t give a fuck what we think.

>basing your entire belief system and world view on what a chinese cartoon imageboard tells you is proper and moral
Have you tried not being a fucking retard?

so i should just get back to a dark hole until i find someone of my same race that makes me feel the same?

i am just tired man, tired of everything i thought coming to conflict

You could just trust your own judgement and not be such a fucking weak fag. Have some damn integrity, you are argentine anyway and therefore you are a nigger no matter what

i don't' believe that happiness alone is the end game, there has to be something more

yeah but she is from Paraguay, it is a downgrade on the bigger scale i know we can't get that high but is not and excuse to go lower

>argentine
>paraguay
Is there really that much of a difference? Is she a raging feminist liberal? Is she a whore? Is she a genetic mutant that will produce unspeakable horrors for offspring? These are the real questions.

you fundamentally don't understand what your purpose is in life. It's not to find happiness or love. It's to produce the best version of your kind so that they may produce a better version of theirs.

love is an empty word people later fill with significance. What is the first fundamental trait people associate with love? Is it not loyalty or fidelity?! If you truly loved her you wouldn't take her evolved traits. You wouldn't leave your offspring empty.

It's not about being loyal to me or anyone alive today. It's an obligation to those millions of men and women who live inside you (genetics). Nature separated us and gave all races individual traits for a reason. That's why She takes everything from traitors and their subsequent generations of descendants. Your sin is marked forever as a warning to all around.

Earn* your* woman, instead of using what your ancestors struggled to grant you (genetics) as a one time trade for something you not only destroy (her bloodline) but will never understand.

There's no greater love than loyalty

Attached: 37249289_271163633660425_1205986942240423936_n.jpg (1080x1350, 1.32M)

i am 29, she is a 18 y/o student of design their friends are raging feminists, yes there is a shit ton of difference once you cross the bridge connecting our cities
i had a party the other night with her friends and it was hard to hide my power level when they started talking about social issues
she is kinda ok but i fear her friends will poison her eventually

At least skim the wiki article on genetics before you pretend you know what you're talking about.

Do what you feel user but actions have consequences so don’t come crying here when she dindu nuffin

that is my conflict, happiness and love feel good but i know is not the end game is the thoughts and feelings that those produce that are taking me out of the goal, i need to give this world a better version of myself one that can do that what i can't

i am playing careful with that, i have lands and a good job i am not letting anyone take that

what was the first thought and desire you associated with your "love" of her? Was it not to have her commit to you (loyalty)? Wasn't the first act of love you demonstrated to her loyalty (being exclusive).

It's simple, either you're loyal only to yourself (muh heart and peepee feels tingly for a few months) ..or to the future.

you didn't earn what she "loves" about you. You're desecrating everything she admires about you. If she really loved you only for who are then she can find those same personality traits in her kind. She wants your genetic inheritance.. and you want the easy way

my honor is loyalty. your betrayal is eternal.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/04/130418124905.htm
>Evolving genes lead to evolving genes: Selection in European populations of genes regulated by FOXP2

sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/04/140402100056.htm
>Europeans have three times more Neanderthal genes for lipid catabolism than Asians or Africans
nature.com/news/neanderthal-dna-affects-ethnic-differences-in-immune-response-1.20854
>Two gene-expression studies could explain why people of African descent respond more strongly to infection, and are more prone to autoimmune diseases.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/10/071016131452.htm
>Recent findings have shown, that variation in total gray and white matter volume of the adult human brain is primarily (70--90%) genetically determined.

don't you ever even raise your fucking gaze in my direction.

i haven't feel human affection in more than a decade i know it is deceiving me, i also know that i have a duty to my forefathers
i am just trying to weight what is more important to me right now
since i am a man i know i can have children at every age, i am just tired of being miserable
i am fucking tired of being unhappy i am tired of living in misery and full of anger
i know that as shaped me, i am just tired
every day i question if i deserve happiness in the end

Dump her immediately, she is young and beautiful and deserves better than some drooling retard who takes life advice from teenagers on a weeb forum full of the most degenerate mental cases. You also seem like a mentally ill basket case too, no doubt when she matures she'll realise this and leave your pathetic ass.

Curious how these """""superior""""" white genes are being eliminated. Maybe Darwin was right about survival of the fittest after all?

i always tell her that she will find someone better, she doesn't want to look for it, i am confident that in the next months when she starts the university someone better will show up

when the racewar comes you'll have to kill her first.

wrong site, dawg

get yer tail over to reddit for real advice

You're a wise man to not be blinded by temporary happiness.
Sit down, and thoroughly think out what you want to do.

>i am just tired of being miserable
i am fucking tired of being unhappy i am tired of living in misery and full of anger

these are issues you first have to solve and deal with alone and from within. They aren't rooted in lack of a partner but your lack of a partner was rooted in having these personal failings (which you can fix). They can't be solved by being with anyone, even if she was your kind. First become someone you are proud of being alone. You can't be a proper husband and father by masking over personal issues with temporary biological emotions.

Sok’ user, facebook will always be there for you

if that happens i will put a bullet on my head first because i would be a traitor, you shot traitors first

i need a real advice no pc advices

>argentinian
>white

Attached: 9875468992864.jpg (800x800, 137K)

children

White children.

i am just a common working guy, i just want my children to be better than me and have a better life than me, like my father wanted for me

i don't care to much about me, i want some happiness yes but i want my kids to have a better future that's all
i am proud of what i can accomplish on my own that doesn't bother me is what i can accomplish with someone else that i am worried about

Nice.

Attached: 45A04954-AE84-47FA-8548-7D9923BE2E36.jpg (600x388, 32K)

how brown is she
how smart is she

user, there are smart, loving bownskins.
Just enjoy the moment

halfbreed, when and where did I ever mention "superior"?! I give you temporary permission to lift your gaze slightly in search for that non existent term having been mentioned by me.

I clearly mention "all races" multiple times having uniquely evolved traits for their individual environmental needs and advantages. Europeans are inferior Africans but superior Europeans.

through death we are born stronger (the eternal laws of Nature)

so you fuck around with nonwhites who could potentially ruin all that because she make peepee feel good? Idk man, I don’t take that risk

Well if you want them to be better off than you, they're gonna need a financially stable house to be brought up in, amongst other things.
In the end, only you can make these decisions, you have to figure out what you can do for your kids you've yet to have.

>Has a gf
>finally feels happy
Leave this site (forever), forget everything you learned here and go live a normal life

There's plenty of opportunity for non whites some people are just interested in preserving their own people, if that's not what you're about then that's just fine.

not that brown, academically she is smart but she falls for social issues easily, she is going to be brainfucked by the jews in the university i know that

this.

Its tough. Its rare to find people that make you happy. Its also traitorous to bear children with someone outside your race, not just for you but for them and at the detriment of your children and descendants, like a curse.

i can support a family with my work that is no problem, i am more worried with the current society because in here we don't have homeschooling

it's more than that if i wanted my peepee to feel good i would go to prostitutes

Just cut your penis off.

What a pussy

raised by both parents and surrounded by white children in a healthy society

There's no easy answer for that, I'm sorry.
We need to kill the people pushing the indoctrination programming, but they're very powerful.

too soon RIP Capitanu

i am trying to drop small red pills for time to time, she seem to be taken them in a good manner time will tell

Imagine not being able to love someone because you're "redpilled". Absolute massive cuck.

Again, then just enjoy the moment
maybe she leaves, maybe she dont
If you're too afraid of her leaving, she'll leave for sure. Women can't stand insecure men
don't caring is the best way to keep women around

i do love her, but i have the redpills talking at the back of my head all the time and i know that eventually i am going to have to choose between them

There's this girl who's trad and mormon so she is of English ancestry like me but the only problem is shes like 30% native what do I do lads

Attached: 490AF34B-E158-46E3-B86B-F59B40F3BCBC.jpg (430x600, 48K)

good decisions never need justification, especially to yourself. I've never once had to convince myself or others when I was right.

I will never need permission to do what's right. you will never find enough excuses for your betrayal.

bye

i have no doubt that she likes dominant men, thats what she likes in bed she told me and i am waiting for her to find someone else but she is in the design university all the guys are gay there, i know because they gave me their numbers so i am not that confident for now

>First become someone you are proud of being alone. You can't be a proper husband and father by masking over personal issues with temporary biological emotions.
This guy's wise. OP listen to him. You're going to learn this truth either by being married and having it go terribly wrong, or by taking a cold shower right now and getting it through your fucking head. You care too much what strangers on the internet think and that's indicative of a deeper insecurity that will uproot any relationship you try to engage in until you face yourself and mature.

his appearance reminds me of Oswald Mosley (another great man). Have a pleasant week ahead brother. I wish your family many blessings. take care

i know that the redpills are going to win in the end

Live with her in the US? If you're not that concerned about a white European ethnostate then there's no reason to be.

oh stop it :) user you're too much *blushes* lol
but seriously I genuinely appreciate that you have a similar understanding of things. I'm glad you were able to read past my occasional arrogance. You're a good man user. I wish your family many blessings and health.

i have no problem to be proud of myself, i go to the gym 3 times a week (not a chad but neither a waste) i take care of my family and my elderly father because family is everything for me, i can take care of a family with my job, i am just waiting of the right person and the right time

You too, mate. Nice digits!

Attached: DACADB47-E0DF-4800-B920-5820FB5564CD.jpg (587x800, 73K)

For sure man haha. Honestly I used to be more hardcore when it came to reminding myself of my redpill philosophy, but it actually got distracting. I only have so much energy, it's mostly important that I focus on maturing myself more. And I'm actually convinced that the best way to be less degenerate and happier is to go more and more towards being a Mennonite in every way you can.

Don't worry user. I am white too and am having a baby with a half Syrian half native American woman.

Don't listen to what people say, the ultimate redpill is being happy.

why do you mention "redpills" so often and in the form of excuses. Knowledge (redpills) should make your decisions easier not complicate them.
>I want a love / wife / kids
so what requirements and impediments are there to achieving this? Think these thoughts to yourself.
>I didn't have X in Y years
so when you attempted to get X why did it take Y years?! don't blame us or redpills.. obviously you have other personal problems (which you can solve! and solving one fixes 2!) in your life that you didn't feel comfortable having someone you *really desire be a part of (you're not with the girl you want, you're with the girl you're temporarily comfortable with).

become a better man.

You're qualifying yourself to me. I don't care how many times you go to the gym or how much you love your family. You're seeking approval and the only way to grow is to wait and look within yourself more. The more you honestly admit to yourself that you're insecure, that you're a sinner, that you can't control yourself, the more you'll see what I mean. You have a long ways to go my friend. You still see strangers on the internet as authority figures, that means you're still maturing. And that's perfectly fine! Just don't get married or have a kid or you're fucked.

>And I'm actually convinced that the best way to be less degenerate and happier is to go more and more towards being a Mennonite in every way you can
from my personal experience and understanding, directed and controlled exposure to the environment as it is, is more prudent and successful in the long term. It gets easier to turn down degeneracy the second time than it was initially. I've been around drugs and promiscuous girls my whole life but seeing them made me more inclined to reject it (perhaps because being a contrarian is a way of life for me lol). I've never used any drug etc.

depends on the person and their personality. I wouldn't give this advice to my daughters but I also wouldn't create a sterile environment where every foreign interaction is unknown. It's a balance between guidance and control. Be the narrator in their first experience so the second experience with the same situation is easier to solve for them.

are you still here?

Just ask Babidi to control your mind

Its perfectly fine. You have been under the false assumption that Latinos like yourself are "white." You aren't. Noone cares who you mate with

>i weak
yes you are

>At least skim the wiki article on genetics before you pretend you know what you're talking about
>Curious how these """""superior""""" white genes are being eliminated. Maybe Darwin was right about survival of the fittest after all?

how ironic

Read in vegeta's voice

B E A D Y

I live by ideals > skin colour.

The Jews have already won dude. Do what you want

>skin colour

Attached: 1486449236258.gif (350x233, 349K)

So you hate MJ?

TIME FOR AN UPRISING

I want to fug 80s mj

Attached: IMG_3666.jpg (864x1200, 203K)

Fakn based lad

Attached: 1540169931373.png (647x672, 99K)

Remember user, happiness is poverty and love doesn't exist.

You are in the honeymoon phase and eventually reality and all the implications of miscegenation will come into your consciousness and the results, should you have children, will come to fruition.

I have had similar urges as you but I passed on nonwhites because I knew what would happen to my children, me as a person, and the impact it will have on the future of our civilization. Overtime these have reduce and I'm not longer interested in them. I chock it up to propaganda now. In other words you can't count on other people to set standards and be role models in our current situation you have to be them. You have to be the anti-degenerate you want the world to be, you have to become the traditionalist and the leader you so desperately want, you must rise to the challenge. You must like all of us help to propagate and continue the white race into the future we must lay the foundation and be men of action we can't wait for someone else to do it for us.

Also, one of the big personal issues with people that race mix is it ostracizes them from their collective and it makes them incredibly succeptible to interracial conflict. In general it confuses their loyalties and you damn well bet the family of the other and certainly the racial group of the other won't feel the same as you. In fact they may have animosity towards you for taking one of theirs. It's a very poor idea in the long run and that's how you have to view it. Also you forever taint your lineage. Your progeny also taint others lineage as well because they are mixed. Your children will never be white and that opens them up to an increased likelyhood of hanging out with the other and perhaps resenting you as the one outcast. You are afterall the spinless father that racemixed and why should they respect you if you can't respect your own people? It causes much avoidable conflict.

TL;DR Think in the long term, improve yourself, dump her and find a white Argentine.

Go blog somewhere else you fag

if you think these people are on your side you are delusional. only those who truly love you are with you. the rest are people who see you as useful at best. Fight for their revolution if you will, and you yourself will become the enemy as they consolidate power. This is the ultimate political redpill. Under authoritarianism wrongthink will get you the bullet.

You aren't white, seriously, you really, really aren't, so go for it m8.