CONSERVATIVE PARTY VS PEOPLES PARTY

CONSERVATIVE PARTY VS PEOPLES PARTY

so I'm really liking what I'm hearing from mad max. The problem is i want more than anything for that cuck Trudeau out of office. That in mind I'm wondering is it better to vote strategically for the conservatives or should I vote my heart for the PPC? I'm guessing as a new party they wont have much of a chance to form government so what does fellow leafs think?

Attached: 4i1kOcoj_400x400.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Bump

Attached: 1544381205450.jpg (480x587, 46K)

I am a member of PPC, but honestly they don't go nearly far enough. Ultimately canadian politics is a fucking wasteland, and there is little hope of any real positive change coming from our electoral system.

So is there gonna be a pipeline under the trans canada highway yet

Attached: 1468349926938.jpg (103x154, 3K)

Attached: dogstanza.jpg (126x126, 3K)

250,000 immigrants per year on a “merit” based system means “were gonna keep immigration high (but wont make it higher) and were gonna keep importing pakis and chinks.” What a failure of a party.

PPC, conservatives are going to lose the next election no matter what and voting PPC may force them to move back to the right instead of being centre left.

At this point any decrease in immigration whatsoever is a victory.

Attached: 1500020415937[1].png (615x384, 110K)

This. Just burn it all at this point. Don't even bother with the rakes

Im having the same debate too. Fuck i wish max was the leader of the conservative party. Ill wait til election time, see how the polls are doing. I too, more than anything, just want a non left federal government (as well as provincial, Alberta). If its close im for sure voting conservative and not for mad max

No they dont go get enough for me either. Should be 0 immigrants. But I'm just wondering if the right vote being split is gonna end up with Trudeau winning again because the NDP is non existent under that shitskin poo pullstart

Conservatives have more momentum. That said, Max will still get enough votes for seats and that's a great first step for him.

I say cuck out to the Conservatives for now, and vote People's Party next elections once they have more swing.

I'm asking myself the same question everyday broleaf

why can;t we both just revolution at the same time and finally join north america together under a white ethno-state? Fuck these ideology wars spun by the jews and let's join together as brothers.

Attached: 1505512720703.png (1600x1067, 98K)

Cons will capture middle floaters who won’t vote Trudeau this time. Real conservatives are sick of CPC being Liberal lite and will move to vote for PPC.

I'd do a north american union type deal or something like that between us.

Aren't we changing from FPTP to PR?

One step at a time user.
Also canada is a country of reasonable (if cucked) voters so it will take longer than the USA to redpill and it will be harder to reverse said redpilling when it occurs. The metropolan areas are the hardest to redpill but its still possible.

So what best case scenario is the right wing vote splits with the PPC gaining votes at the expense of the CPC and then the CPC gaining votes at the expense of the liberals and the liberals having a minority government?

He will probably wont win the next election, how ever i will still be voting for him in the hopes he a small opposition party and people will really start knowing who he is and the PPC.
As of right now literally anyone ive mentioned mad max or the ppc too has no idea who he is, kinda sad really but then again majority of people are pretty apathetic to our politics

Attached: Poopville_Please.jpg (425x638, 26K)

No Trudeau changed his mind never changed it from fptp

>party vs party
really makes u think
rangeban canada

I would be glad to join with my brothers to the north and finally become one under a new nation.

Attached: 40a4cee227bbec9fd9cac1c2d8b80280.jpg (850x463, 100K)

Im just gonna throw my vote away to PPC

I'll vote for him if he gets past 5% in polling. Canadians like multi-term PMs too much for Trudeau to lose, but I'd like the cons to shift right for my vote

>then by deflation

BTC?

We need to separate from Canada (Canada being defined as Ontario)
The rest of us can unite under the Manitoban Military Dictatorship with our new currency of Beaverbucks.
Canada(Ontario) can keep Canada's good name, its' treaties, its' immgration quotas, its' currency, and its' debt.

I'm gonna be honest we need to get rid of that damn supply management system that keeps food prices especially dairy artificially high. We need to reduce immigration severely we need to reduce the size of government. Build those damn pipelines build them going east, west, south hell even build one north! And cancel that damned blatant tax grab called the carbon tax

he is saying they will manipulate the economy to make what ever they want happen, like say a commie get's in office, they deflate the currency to make communism look good as an economic possibility and then everything goes to shit while the jews scurry away like rats.

Attached: 59887ff63d83112fd938c38d3eba05c4.jpg (297x360, 14K)

honestly i say go for it, the CPC is a fucking joke. sure it would be nice to not have a retarded person as PM anymore but ultimately a CPC win will accomplish nothing

Yes this is a likely scenario. Worth voting for max for this reason.

I just dont understand how any government in power can be anti pipeline. Building another pipeline allows us to sell our oil for more money. More money = bigger cut for the government. This is good for government coffers like I just cant understand

Trudeau is probably going to win owing to how retarded the average canadian is. Ultimately a weak NDP is good for morale overall, but bad for the "right wing" parties of Canada. Ultimately supporting Scheer is the best short term strategy, but frankly accelerationism is the key to collapsing the false "bipartisan" dichotomy. Canada needs a Hitler.

Day of the Mulch

>one step at a time
One step into the grave, fren. All of this is a distraction to prevent whites from regaining political power in Canada. Whites make up the single largest voting bloc in the entire country (for registered voters, look it up) and yet the third rail for canadian politics is white identity. Mad Max himself has attempted to distance himself from the issue, calling white advocates "weirdos". Snakes to the left, snakes to the right. It's time that men in this country got mad. Real MAD.

I was going to vote conservative but I cant fucking stand sheer. Hes almost as annoying as Trudeau. Looks like PPC got my vote.

A hitler-esq figure in canada would never get voted for. Too many liberals and wanna be liberals who love the smell of their own shit

Pic related

Attached: AmusedSlimyAfricanclawedfrog-size_restricted.gif (500x333, 1.3M)

Scheer is not going to stop anything, possibly just slow the symptoms. Bernier is a blow-off valve to prevent uprisings of the angered electorate. Canada is a white nation, built on white european nationalist values. It will either remain a white nation or perish. The choice is ours.

The best possible outcome besides an outright PPC majority (almost impossible) would be a weak liberal minority government.

I am not so sure about that. A charismatic and well-spoken white advocate would make major gains due to the nature of the debate. The most considerable obstacle would be our cucked state-owned media monopoly, as well as the overall lack of canadian-owned media outlets (the few that aren't completely kiked). It would have to be organic, grass roots, supported by donation, and willing to engage the enemy on every point, at every level. The enemy can smell weakness, only the absolute confidence of a righteous man of conviction can destroy them. I believe this can happen in our time.

I just want a government that puts the interests of Canadians first. We have so much potential and it’s just fucking wasted.

>vote for sheer
>not voting for trudeau
pick one

Attached: 1535380116706.jpg (800x450, 75K)

Canada could be the richest, most powerful nation on the planet per capita. For all of its resources, strategic location, and international shipping ability we could be the foremost power in trade, military matters, and culture. We are being killed from the inside and out. If men like you and I can somehow wrest the power from those who have unjustly stolen it from our fathers then we can make Canada a great nation forever.

top lel

Man the vocal minority aka antifa would just protest at that hypothetical leaders rally and the state owned media would eat that shit up and post it all over the news how divisive and racist this person is and the idiot canadian electorate would lap that shit up because muh diversity has been spoon fed and shoved down their throats from the cradle

I would rather symbolically throw away my vote for mad max than vote for the diet cucks.

Attached: 48156134_207469410183329_8856599331768107008_n.jpg (480x320, 24K)

pretty accurate.
sheer has the most punchable face ive ever seen. a purebred cuckservative

That is exactly why we have to drop the pills a little bit at a time.

In the meantime we need to popularize BrothersOD and depopularize Antifa or something.

I'm not too sure, all i know is too much too fast will give the enemy more ground. We need to strategize instead of rushing.

its not even throwing it away. if we get enough support the cons will try to get that support and adopt policy that max is leading us to. just like brexit if we get support we can change whats mainstream and bring in a new kind of politics

Another major problem is all the damn activist judges on the benches and the supreme court leaning severely left. If the carbon tax challange getd to the supreme court it's almost surely gonna be a ruling for the government.

this country has been going down the shiter for years and we need to do something now. that or look back in 50 years at a chance to take things back and wonder why we did nothing

I think you've spent too much time on pol user, the white north isn't goblino-land and never will be (because we keep culture segregated). A hypothetical right-leaner will have more success pushing for a gentle fascism than a full-blown 1488 kill-the-kikes shitstorm (which would come off as autistic more than anything).

Take a break user, have some poutine.

That is why it has to be totally organic, from the ground up. Antifa is not nearly as influential as they are given credit. Even in a liberal shithole like Montreal antifa stickers are being routinely defaced (Montreal Fascist Action LOLOL) and even the normies around here are starting to turn centrist/conservative. As far as I can see: the main issue is giving men "permission" to be men. When this is done the entire leftist fantasy will collapse forever.

why throw away your vote? If we want Max to have a real chance it will take a lot more conviction than that.

I agree that there needs to be an iterative approach, but the foundation is the key. Canada is almost homogeneously white/european in terms of the body of voters. The key to unraveling this leftist cancer is finding the normies' propensity towards empathy, and virtue signalling and reprogramming to to protect themselves and their families. It's a tall order in this cucked country, I agree. But it can be done! Scratch a canadian liberal and you find a closet white nationalist. Believe me.

Activist judges are a considerable problem in this country, especially since most of them share the (((same worldview))). Organic, grass roots opposition will destroy the power of the parasite in this country. They can arrest hundreds, and even thousands: but not millions.

u can see stuff changing.
today there was a story in local bc politics, a victoria councilor trying to block city funds paying for christmas decorations. he whines church/state bs and how people feel exluded. the vancouver sun article comment section was 100% ripping the guy, with splash damage on immigration in general, and a sprinkling of trudeau bashing.

Hah, I probably spend less time on pol than you do. I am not gonna dox myself here, but I have a pretty rich public life. White nationalism != gas the kikes, that's a meme. White nationalism = an ethnic state for every race. Canada was, and remains to this day, a majority white country. The first mainstream political figure to declare unconditional support for white european canadians will be a hero for generations to come. Trust me: the asians will all vote for a conservative white nationalist.

>canada could be the richest ...
Canada has taken the position as a global negotiator for a reason, lots of people want our shit so we need to keep as many allies as possible, its why we put our culture on the chopping block during the cold war to keep friendlies with the USA. We can't just start swinging our dick at everyone like the USA because we have neither the military strength nor technology to do so, ergo everything politically in canada must be slow and gentle lest we kick too many proverbial wasps nests and fuck our shit up.

I feel we should get a stronger leader with good negotiation abilities to take the helm, who will defend canadas interests on the global stage without sabatoging the truces we've worked so long to build. Basically a diplomatic hitler.

we wont stay white for long if (((globalists))) have their way

White European canadians

As soon as you utter those words alarms will go off and people will use those as code words you're a white supremacist a racist

I was thking the same thing on my drive down the highway today. Liberal minority, and maybe mad max and the cons form an alliance.

I see a recession in the near future, a bad one. I’d rather have it fall on the liberals than the conservatives.

Fuck yeah. I’d much rather have manifest destiny now than what kikery is happening in Canada currently.

Attached: 8744257F-362D-4CCB-8955-B4F72D6BDF8F.jpg (750x1334, 117K)

>look back in 50 years at a chance to take things back and wonder why we did nothing
we cannot allow this, the regret will be unliveable.

Canada needs to become globally independent of imports. We have the capacity to create and manufacture every single consumer good on the market, grow every single tropical fruit or vegetable, as well as be an international exporter of culture and media. Canada is the international loser of all so-called "freetrade" agreements, and our (((leaders))) know this very well. Your average canadian, however, is so drunk and deluded by ideological brainwash that he will not even put the flames out of his own house. Step 1: resurrect the notion of destiny in the minds of men.

The real trick is deconstructing the notion of "white supremacy". The right in Canada needs more fearless intellectuals who understand the innerworkings of the marxist mind who can use their petty arguments for the sake of crushing their ideology and spreading right wing reactionary ideas using the vehicles of neo-marxism. It takes brains to defeat a foe who makes up the rules as they go along. So far the right in Canada has been unwilling to challenge currently held ideological conventions. We will never win if we do not deconstruct "white supremacy". Fear is the mindkiller.

that is why time is of the essence, my good friend.

Hell the amount of canadians who chimped out over a simple poster that just said it's ok to be white tells you all you need to know

I agree completely. We are being fucked hard right now, and if we could only change who runs things we would be doing fucking great.

This dude said he was gonna go to a rally against the UN compact Saturday and then cucked out. Massive faggot. He's what the CPC was 10 years ago. PPC is only worth getting behind if we can infiltrate it and he's been banning ourguys from joining and wouldn't even hold a leadership race.

thats pointless. By the time next election cycle comes we could be 65% white.

He's said in countless interviews he likes immigration but not refugees. Hes libertarian in everything but wouldn't join the Libertarian party because he wants to be the leader. Seems very egotistical.

worst part is the polls are obviously gonna lie. I mean scheer went against the UN compact on migration. He's trying to get us on our side, and its not like Max's party offers any real social conservative policies either.

>tfw we were 1% away to gain our freedom and avoid the absolute cuckery that is canadian multiculturalism

you fucking squareheads deserve our quebecker PMs, you only had to let us leave.

Attached: 78485624786.png (1032x1100, 532K)

you are forgetting where those (((canadians))) are getting their marching orders: from the national state-run media outlets and their kike-owned private colleagues. Outrage is the first step towards acceptance, you cannot kill an idea merely by becoming upset about it. The first step in rejecting a pathogen is often a fever. Let the media try to spin whites as evil. All it does is make the normies more curious.

(((who runs things))) is not merely a single prime minister or party, who (((lends))) the money that the bank of Canada issues to the populace? You will never see a politician in the current system question central financial policy and debt-bearing currencies.

One of the many broken promises. He ran a cross Canada campaign to see if Canadians wanted that change (which barely anyone attended), instead of doing a referendum on the matter.

It was such a scummy way to break a promise, by half-assing the assessment.

I need to start reading the sun more...
Got a pic related?

Oh sorry, your tone made you sound like one of those deluded 1488 kikes.

I wonder if there is even a need for white nationalism in Canada... We already keep the races segregated in their little towns and only see them mix in schools, and the race is mostly pure, on top of that Canada remains a majority white nation regardless. I would argue the hot-button topic is on mass immigration, which is hottest in Quebec (frogs don't like muzzies), and not so much identitarianism perse (since Canadian, rather than Racial identity, has always worked to the favour of Canada, much in the same way as National identity worked in Italy rather than Racial identity).

Do you think the USA would want us to sell oil on the global markets? 99% of our exported oil gets sold to the US. Its in their best interest to keep it this way. We can't get a pipeline approved because the US doesn't want it approved.

I want you guys to leave. You guys threatening to leave would be the first domino to make all the other parts leave. You guys keep voting for fucking "nation within a nation parties" which is just half-assed

Attached: 1543798699229.png (1756x1458, 2.1M)

Yup my cousin owns a business in Alberta servicing pump Jack's that pump oil out of the ground. He said a lot of them are just not on right now not taking oil out anymore because they just can't sell the oil for enough money to make it economically viable. So he is losing work because the amount of service jobs are a fraction of what they once were and should still be if we had politicians with half a brain

Agreed, the PPC is trying too hard to appeal to the left. There is a delusion in Canada that we have no implicit conservative or right wing values, and nothing cold be further from the truth.

There is a clear and present need for the recognition of the supremacy of european-descended culture and values, and secondarily they form the foundations of Canadian identity. There is no Canada apart from white nationalism. This is the ultimate truth of our implicit value system, and the left knows it well.

We're declining, fast.

Attached: 2016.png (480x296, 31K)

in '95, we had the demographics to win a referendum. Nowadays, just forget about it... 25 years of mass immigration is enough to make us a part of Canada forever.

vote pepe party not cuckservative

Attached: pepeparty.png (472x168, 25K)

Canada has to get shittier before we will get a Hitler.

you would have voted out if not for immigrants, right?

fuck Pierre Trudeau

you have to think more radically. Political solutions have never worked without cultural and social movements that brought them about. Even if it means giving up Montrael atleast preserve Quebec City.

FUCK

This

Also checked

>Canada needs to become globally independent of imports...
YES!
>...We have the capacity to create and manufacture every single consumer good on the market...
NO!
>...Canada is the international loser of all so-called "freetrade" agreements...
YES! This is why we need a strong negotiator with the cunning of a businessman and the loyalty of a patriot.
>...resurrect the notion of destiny in the minds of men.
Depends. Again, Canada has the potential to be strong, but don't confuse it for our neighbours to the south.

That graph does not represent trends in the voting base accurately. It is true that there is a disturbing trend towards the dilution of white canadian identity but for now the voting bloc is still considerably a white majority. This is a whitepill, for sure: but we need to normalise implicit white supremacy as quickly as possible (without meme-tier "hurr durr nazis" bullshit).

>MEIN DOPPEL
you are unfortunately right about that, my friend. Apparently our currency needs to go to zero and our dependance upon imports must skyrocket before your average braindead canadian wakes up to see the mental ward is on fire.

Attached: 1543869781255.jpg (625x464, 232K)

based, send your guns here, we are going to gas the governments together.

how shittier? Things don't get shit fast, its slow death. More andmore older white guys on the streets dying from phentanyl overdoses. More and more people struggling to get by. Food prices set to go up and Trudeau still trying to find out a way to carbon tax us.
Every day things get worse.

Yeah and its time we say enough.

what goods can we not manufacture? Automation, 3D/4D printing, and a healthy allocation of funds towards future R&D will make us completely independent. Surely, certain minerals will need to be purchased to offset the mining costs, but ultimately we could become completely independent of imports.

Also: you best start understanding what "destiny" means, my friend. Do so now before yours is destroyed by ignorance.

doesn't make sense...
Trudeau has been anti Trump for a long time. The thing that got the pipeline to stop being built was Trudeau buying it.

He's a true conservative unlike the establishment favored Andrew Sheer. I don't see a real difference between Trudeau and Sheer, they're both establishment pawns who stand for the status quo. However, considering Max's drama about his "questionable" treatments of secret documents and his horrible english accent I don't think he's got the slightest chance

kek, unfortunatly its looking more and more like cuckservative party 2.0

step number one: GET MAD, everyone.

normies are like miners without a canary to sniff the gas, but if the alarms start going off they with trample each other to get out of the mine. Tap into that primal fear and self-preservation instinct before it's too late.

sadly, this. However: that doesn't mean we cannot meme them into something more. If we normalise whiteness as an implicit canadian value then Mad Max will fall suit, along with those cucks in the PC.

were getting fifth columned by cucks, libcucks, and tim moen and his libtards

what a glorious day that would be

Think about what got Maxime steam. It was his criticism of "extreme diversity". It was a dogwhistle, but thats all it was. His policies reduce immigration to Harper levels. Which is still replacement migration.

He's free trade which isn't good considering Canada is already pretty protectionist. He's pro temporary foreign workers, so even if we build a pipeline its gonna be built by fucking pajeets. Same shit with Harper.

haha I actually know Tim Moen really well from my youth. It's hilarious that he became the lolbertarian party leader. I kinda wanna get back in touch with him and push his buttons a bit.

TECH - YES
STEM - YES
Tropical Agriculture - NO

We can manufacture NEARLY anything, but we have limits on what we can produce within our own boarders, and sometimes its more economically viable to outsource to Japan or China.

Well I'd love to stay and chat but I gotta go to bed gotta get up early and go to work tomorrow morning.....lot of immigrants counting on me for their free gibs

in 5-10 years Vancouver could be heavily majority Chinese. Any misstep by the government and they could separate.

im with whatever party is for for a republic.. cant uncuck our country until we have a republican system that respects citizens

Pretty sure we could find a way to simulate tropical atmosphere and grow that agriculture here.