Well Surprise, surprise, surprise........ You thought you were getting a CONservative, instead you got a CUKSERVATIVE...

Well Surprise, surprise, surprise........ You thought you were getting a CONservative, instead you got a CUKSERVATIVE......... Trump the gift that keeps on giving !

Attached: 694940094001_5857993253001_5857990131001-vs.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

>Take an abortion case now when Roberts would rule with the left
>Not waiting for Ginsberg to die and be replaced with Barrett to ensure a 5-4 majority

And you fucks thought you were going to have to defend Roe vs Wade. HAHAHA, once again you are the one that fell for the fake news, and all along he was one of yours hahaha.

Attached: 1540081397940.gif (320x240, 991K)

mmm mite b cool

I always knew I was getting a Cuckservative but defended him anyway. What the Democrats tried to do to him was legitimately evil

Kavanaugh had to vote in favor of the left's position on this case. Unlike liberals cuckservatives have to prove they are willing to cuck themselves and everyone who supported them to avoid being labeled racist/bigoted/misogynistic/Nazi/StraightWhiteMale by the left.

-Left politicians can run on the fact they will pick openly liberal judges who will rule with the liberals on cases.

-Right politicians have to avoid stating they will pick openly conservative judges so as to not offend the Left or anyone in the media and those judges must rule with the liberal judges on as many cases as possible so as to prove to the Left they are not secret conservatives.

>What the Democrats tried to do to him was legitimately evil
They paid practically no price and were rewarded with control over the House.

b-but the DailyStormer told me Kavanaugh was based!

Attached: dailystormer kavanaugh.jpg (1040x761, 85K)

Historically, they should have had control over the House and Senate.

They lost Senate seats.

Either way they got the House and will work hand in hand with the media on a 24/7 basis for the next two years to throw everything they can at Trump and the GOP.

Sure, but it could have been worse.
It can always be worse. I'm sure a Dem government will happily show you how.

>Take an abortion case
Why do we want to get rid of abortion again?

So we can be flooded with niggers, user. To prove we arn't raciss

We don't.

We just want to make it harder for white people to get abortions.

?

So that negresses have to DIY and end up killing themselves

We need Trump to compromise with the dems to exchange funding for the wall for state-funded abortion clinics in low-income (read: inner city, black) neighborhoods.
Abortion, Sterilization, "family-planning" is the key to a white world

Democrats went overboard with the attacks and accusations around K. Per usual, too many people fell for it. K is fairly moderate. My hope is that he won't try to legislate from the bench.

Democrats showed just how evil they really are.

Republicans are desperate for there to be more poorly raised(foster care & orphanages will be 8x more) , likely criminal, low income, minority voters

Thanks guys!

7d chess!

How the fuck can anyone post? 1970s snowy captcha is making posting almost impossible.
And another board I've never posted to before says my "ip range" is blocked. Wtf is going on?!

It's basically the only thing the Republican party has to offer Christians.

we need a ruling that only poor people can get abortions because they're "in need". just set the income level low enough that most whites are above it and most non-whites are below it.