ATHEISTS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Absolutely based Texas

Attached: 1513040488161.png (576x380, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
youtube.com/watch?v=3bNfr78y2Nk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

top lel

People still don't believe the Finger Lime is real!

Attached: Citrus Australasica.jpg (670x670, 83K)

BASTE

Why are atheists so determined to make people as fucking unhappy as they are

misery wants company

>arrested for protesting
LAND OF THE FREE

Was that in Austin?

>Christcucks celebrating Santa Claus robbing Christmas from Jesus
Things in this timeline are getting kooky

i'm not an atheist and i would tell the kid the same thing

Alright Satan is real, God is real, Vampires are real, Reptiloids israel and Jews israel, also werewolves are real. Elves and Dwarfs are real. Lord of the ring is true story based on true events.

>Implying we're Christian
>Implying Christmas wasnt originally a Siberian pagan tradition involving aminita muscaria
No, things are just getting retarded in this timeline.

Ignorance is weakness, weakness means death.

You save people by making them feel pain.

Eh?
>Santa Clause
>Saint Nicholson

If he means the big bearded man in a red outfit, that was created by Coco Cola

He was arrested for harassment, not for protesting.

ITT: Christians celebrating the commercialization of the birth of their God

Attached: typical-atheist.jpg (640x485, 41K)

That picture on the left is as old as the internet. Makes me think it's that boomer styx's highschool photo.

>Not realizing it's really the commercialization of a Siberian pagan tradition
I'm fine with having both factors.

Attached: 8758295829603.png (1000x2425, 2.84M)

>Protesting outside the church shouting Santa isn't real.
>When Santa is at the church itself eating with everyone else.
He's not that bright, is he?

based, redpilling kids about the lies of materialism and its sabotage of Christian traditions.

Hahaha

Attached: HandmadeClassicGoldfinch-size_restricted.gif (305x250, 1.48M)

>Christian traditions
Jesus wasn't born on Christmas. They coopted a pagan holiday and santa coopted a Siberian tradition. Christmas is not and never was Christian.

Why are theists so determined to lie to children in the attempt to "be good" at Christmas time or their parents won't buy them toys?

Flagrant violation of first amendment rights.
Also it IS child abuse to tell children such a blatant and disturbing lie that there is an old man with supernatural powers who watches them when they sleep and invades their home once a year. Also Santa is an anagram of "Satan" and dresses in red with a pointy hat (symbolic of a horn). He is a pagan/Satanic depiction and represents the Jewish oppression of the white race and Christianity.

Also Christmas trees are specifically forbidden by the bible, but the Satanic Jews have convinced you all to put those in your homes too. They are doing this shit because they know they are smarter than you and enjoy laughing at you.

lol atheists

Why are atheists so determined to ruin all traditions that being children joy and encourage them to be good?
See above, also you're so retarded it's funny. I'd hope you get crucified but you'd get too much joy being "martyred" so I guess I just hope you get the rope.

Who said I was an atheist? I am not an atheist, I am an agnostic and not at all a materialist. And why the fuck do you want me to get "crucified" for thinking children should be told the truth about Santa? That seems hugely emotionally unbalanced and I suggest you honestly get therapy for even feeling weird things like that.

Also calling someone stupid is "not an argument".

Just letting them have some joy in life before they grow up and have to deal with faggots like you on a daily basis.

>I am not an atheist
Do you believe in a god?

I said that I am an agnostic right in the post you are responding to. SRS did you read it?

I'm aware. Do you believe a God exists?

Don’t atheists have anything better to do? They’re eternally butthurt about things they don’t even believe in

Dude I just said I am an agnostic, do you not know what that word means or something?

Good goyim, arrest those who go against yahweh and rabbi yeshua

Why arent you answering the question?
>agnosticism
>the view that the existence of God, of the divine or the supernatural is unknown or unknowable
Fair?

I miss the good ol days where some good samaritan would smash a beer bottle off this faggots teeth and the whole town would celibrate it.

You can give a child joy without lying to them. What kind of ass backwards thinking is that?

All of this is unironically true.

Yeah so it answers your question. Come on dude. I don't know what you're driving at but you're being pretty unreasonable. I have answered you multiple times quite clearly.

No, I'm not asking what you know. I'm asking what you believe.

Attached: 1529420025316.jpg (578x960, 81K)

Dude you're just being difficult and pedantic. And I have actually been very patient with you. If you don't want to make your point, don't hear it. The world simply will not hear it and I can promise you that I will not care either way. It's not my loss, it's yours......I guess....

I've never seen someone so incredibly defensive over a single question they cant/wont answer. This is baffling. Look, if you dont want to answer it, then dont.

Ok then bye I guess. Good job stubbornly refusing to make your own point is if it was harming me or something! If only everyone who disagreed with me about stuff would stay this quiet!

I don't see how people can do the whole Santa thing with their kids. It gives them a false sense of value, but mainly, they eventually find out... and, surprise, your parents are liars, who had no problem lying to you about this big lie that's gone on for years. No big deal.

based

Attached: Killing-Floor-2-Badass-Santa-ds1-1340x1340.jpg (1340x754, 102K)

>man gets arrested for using his freedom of speech to tell the truth

fuck off ya divisive kike. im an atheist and i think christians are the best thing since peanut butter... and slaves

>Good job stubbornly refusing to make your own point is if it was harming me or something
>harming
Again, it's fine if you dont want to answer a simple question. But dont start deflecting nonsense onto me.
>If only everyone who disagreed with me about stuff would stay this quiet
You came to a discussion board to not have a discussion? I dont get you.

Sorry to tell
Santa
Jesus
Gods
Werewolves
Vampires
Goblins
Ghosts
Paranormal
Telekinesis
Homeopathy
Etc.
Etc.
Etc.
None of it is real folks.

Lol I bet it was a protestant church.. that BS santa and his raindeer crap is some wh*te ppl shit.

They're supposed to be a church yet they have no idea what Christmas is even about.. this is the works of those with no culture

>Saint Nicholas of Myra[a] (traditionally 15 March 270 – 6 December 343),[3][4][b] also known as Nicholas of Bari, was an early Christian bishop of the ancient Greek city of Myra in Asia Minor (modern-day Demre, Turkey) during the time of the Roman Empire.[7] He is revered by many Christians as a saint.[8] Because of the many miracles attributed to his intercession, he is also known as Nicholas the Wonderworker.[c] Saint Nicholas is the patron saint of sailors, merchants, archers, repentant thieves, children, brewers, pawnbrokers, and students in various cities and countries around Europe. His reputation evolved among the faithful, as was common for early Christian saints, and his legendary habit of secret gift-giving gave rise to the traditional model of Santa Claus ("Saint Nick") through Sinterklaas.

Santa Claus is real, just not in the way you expected. Kind of like God.

Attached: 440px-Jaroslav_Čermák_(1831_-_1878)_-_Sv._Mikuláš.jpg (440x1035, 78K)

Telling a story is lying, to you.

There is a difference between reading your child snow white and telling your children that if they're mean to their siblings they won't be rewarded like the other children. Even you can see the difference.

>Jow Forums thinks Santa is real
Didn't think you were this fucking retarded.

Bruh, atheism is preferable. You being a Christcuck is not an argument.

Im guessing mommy didn’t give you your GBP last year and her new BF santa only brought 2 tenddies and some malt liquor. You know what you have to do user.

I'm guessing mommy used Santa as an excuse to sleep with the man that came down the chimney while your dad slept. Right? You know what you have to do? See how stupid you sound when it comes from the other side?

No doubt he was fat or had aids. I don't know why liberals always have to fucking act like this. It's so tiresome.

So, the atheist was rightly pointing out that the "Christians" were lying to children.

This is why you shouldn't tell your kids this bullshit is real. If they know you lied about Santa...at church...they will assume you are also lying about Jesus.

Good job, fedoras!
You still need to repent, but so do the hypocrites in the church.

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for you sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God. Trust in His finished work.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Some resources that may help:
TTB.org has a verse by verse Bible Study for download or daily listening.
Chuck Missler’s Learn the Bible in 24 Hours (youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
Robert Breaker’s Bible Study and Topical Sermons (youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)

The End is nigh. Tomorrow may be too late.

Attached: image.jpg (1275x1650, 338K)

user why can’t you understand it’s about letting children be happy and believe in something you absolute mong. What should we tell them that the world is shit and niggers and spics will rape them if they’re not good? Why can’t a child be happy user? You see what kind of a monster you look like?
>be user
>see happy christian family
>Notonmywatch.jpg
>”Hey SKY DADDY worshipers! It’s all fake and your parents lied to you!
>smug.png
>that showed them and GOD!

Are you serious? Has it never occurred to you that Santa is a psyop to make people think God isn't real?
Atheists bring up how they've outgrown believing in Santa and unicorns all the time in their "arguments".

Attached: 1544508238506.jpg (1000x670, 77K)

Because suffering in truth is still better than living a lie. The red pill is always better than the blue pill.

This.

Attached: atheism.jpg (1600x1080, 388K)

Unfortunately the "typical christian" will be brown soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=3bNfr78y2Nk

Nihilism is turning your magnificent country into hell and your people into faggot niggers.

>Absolutely based Texas

Yeah, fuck freedom of speech, you nazi-commie.

Attached: 1526561318857.jpg (500x500, 44K)

No, quite the opposite. Leftists' naive and emotional notion of being "humanitarian" and "helping" refugees is what's turning it into hell. If Swedes were nihilists, we wouldn't have any niggers at all.

It's both - people are full of care about stupid issues that don't matter, while they're completely nihilistic about the things that do matter.

Attached: AfcWIxz.jpg (625x605, 79K)

It sound more like it was a super hard-line christcuck than a fedora tipper

Mmmh maybe. Their hearts and souls are misplaced.

Yeah, that's pretty spot on. Fuck those people for not acknowledging reality and lying to their children. As if you can't find happiness in this world without said magical sky daddy. Telling your children that everyone is a child of God and that he loves everyone equally is how they become naive idiots that get kidnapped and raped by niggers ane spics. Sometimes life isn't nice. Sugar coating it is the the answer.