Birth control has been the downfall of Western civilization

To make it very simple, Women are the gatekeepers of sex and reproduction. Birth control pills alter the reproductive hormones of women to prefer more feminine men over masculine(proven by many studies).
Since the invention and wide use of birth control pills in the 1960s, every generation of men have increasingly become more and more feminine to adapt to women's new preference in men.
You can actually match up the timelines and see the drastic change in the popular "prefered male" to women from before and after birth control. See what women prefered in the 1930s & 50s compared to the change in the prefered long haired hippies of the 1960s, long haired tight pants wearing metrosexual rockstars of the 80s and so on since then.
Over half of women of reproductive age in North America and Europe(up to 60-70%) are said to have taken birth control. Women who don't or never have taken birth control still prefer traditionally masculine men.
This has led to a very biologically frustrated generation of women where half of them are telling men they want a more feminine partner where the other half wants them to be more masculine.
Cue all the new wave feminist shit where women think they need to take on men's roles in society because men aren't masculine enough anymore, but in reality, men became that way because women's preferences in men chemically changed without their knowing.

When put in perspective, it starts to make sense why this generation is so confused about gender/sexuality and it's all going off the rails after a complete generation cycle after the introduction of birth control.

Attached: MasculineVsFeminineMaleFace.png (900x453, 505K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Harness-Strength-Lifting-Exercise-Fitness/dp/B009YZNF4A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Makes sense, yeah

That means this society will collapse no matter what at this point. Unless technology is severely diminished

Humanity will have to suffer on a level never before imagined if it wants to survive. Or else it is game over 100%

Ding ding ding!

We're in the throes of natural selection right fucking now. Anyone waiting for le happening is a fool.

Attached: 636570597719025216-031918-suicide-rates-Social[1].png (700x811, 38K)

GOOGLE CAMERA "LENS"

THIS PICTURE IS FAKE AND IS JUST 3 DIFFERENT SHOTS WITH DIFFERENT LENS TYPES

THESE LENS SHOW THE DIFFERENCE IN PEOPLES FACES THE OL AKA PHOTOS ADD EXTRA WEIGHT

Don’t forget about the rise in low-t syndrome in men thanks to all the estrogen being pissed out by the ladies, entering the water table and contaminating seafood.

>tfw only average
Could be worse I guess. Would simply getting a higher test content give me a masculine face or am I stuck with my average masculine one.

Attached: whiteface wojak.png (645x773, 11K)

This is silly. These changes in males are due to dietary factors and our reluctance to eat saturated fat, animal products, and chew our food thoroughly / eat tougher foods.

I don't dismiss the importance of the negative effects of birth control on women's bodies, but to theorize males have "adapted" in such a short time to accommodate women's tastes flies in the face of physiology.

Also, women are having children later on in life than before. It's not uncommon for women in their 30's, 40's, and even 50's to still have children. This increases the risk of the baby not developing properly, and more mutations can take hold.

But again, you are forgetting how huge of an impact diet has on our population.

Attached: at5523058a.jpg (244x131, 8K)

If you look closely you can see the neck changing size. This is called the "neck pill" by Jow Forums, you can train a big neck and it automatically makes you look more masculine.

Attached: neck pill.jpg (922x578, 214K)

It is over.

Attached: 46038012_2218291528415913_2563434831452836443_n.jpg (1080x1350, 209K)

The image in OP's post shows different musculature and weight. The differences would be causes by something as simple as diet and lifestyle (exercise level, weightlifting.)

Attached: a3c.png (452x369, 380K)

How do I do this user?

Attached: cockona6.jpg (400x379, 41K)

Generally for size you want to isolate the muscle and train it. Look up neck curls and neck training programs.

Do you lift at all in general? If not then I suggest looking at Jow Forums sticky

this is merely a single piece in the gigantic puzzle

poison everywhere

its too late, we will suffer and then the LORD will intervene

Bump for a thoughtful intelligent post.
I will also point that as much as we like to make fun of cuckoldry, it serves an important biological purpose that is mitigated by birth control.
Once upon a time Stacey married Chester The Accountant for his money, then ran around with Chad on the side and got knocked up by him. Stacey and Chad ended up having a strong, healthy baby. The deal sort of sucked for Chester because he ended up having to raise Chad's kid, but the overall benefit was for the human race.

Now Stacey still fucks Chad but she is on her birth control, and does not have his children. Instead, she had Chester The Accountant's children, and surprise surprise, the kid does NOT drive out of Stacey's vagina in a Cadillac. Instead, he falls out with congenital birth defects and weak genetics. He is ugly, malformed, unhappy with himself. He lacks the strength, will and even the intelligence to make it in the world. And yes, I do say "the intelligence" too because guess what? "Accountant intelligence" and "Book intelligence", or even "IQ intelligence" is not "real intelligence". More often than not the people who have bookish jobs valued by society are actually the dumbest and most sheepish people of all. They take those jobs and get promoted through the ranks of society NOT because they are more intellectually capable, but because they are more sheepish and a little bit TOO STUPID to question narratives and actually think about their role in the world, and wonder why they aren't living a more independent and autonomous lifestyle.

Meanwhile, Chad is out living strong and free stil, but he isn't reproducing because every Stacey he fucks is on her birth control.

The result? The entire human race will (or already is) become genetically weak and enslaved.

We are being transformed, intentionally or unintentionally, into a slave race for our elites.

And birth control is one of the main factors in why.

>there is a one-to-one correspondence between disloyal whores' preferences and "strong genetics" that are a "benefit for the human race"
Subtle, cuckfag. Very subtle.

Maybe I'm not the cuckfag tho, maybe I'm the Chadfag. You never thought of it that way!

Yes OP, you're just too masculine to attract women who are on birth control. Lmao

Honestly this looks like thicc neck meme desu

But who is he?

Attached: 1518311895461.png (506x633, 310K)

White Sharia when?

nah, it is true.
Women on Birth Control are attracted to feminine men. Men "Like their brother"

I do but not like a serious routine. On fridays I do squats and deadlifts and saturdays I do bench, curls, and pull ups. Its been slow gains but I've made progress with it.

Get something like this:
amazon.com/Harness-Strength-Lifting-Exercise-Fitness/dp/B009YZNF4A

Looks retarded, but it works. Just do really high reps so you don't fuck up your neck. 25 reps minimum, work your way up to 100 at a certain weight.

What exercise do you do with it?