AUS/POL/ TUESDAY EDITION

Evening lads.

>China's thirst for baby formula creating problems for Australian shoppers and staff
abc.net.au/news/2018-12-11/abc-investigation-uncovers-chinese-baby-formula-shoppers/10594400

>WA doctor lost in jungle on Christmas Island survived by drinking cave water
abc.net.au/news/2018-12-11/wa-doctor-lost-in-jungle-on-christmas-island/10607014

>Shock property market data released today bucks the recent trend of dire predictions
news.com.au/finance/economy/shock-property-market-data-released-today-bucks-the-recent-trend-of-dire-predictions/news-story/e737e15771171de17c8c0006fba184d6

>United Nations adopts migration policy, despite Australian and US withdrawal
sbs.com.au/news/united-nations-adopts-migration-policy-despite-australian-and-us-withdrawal

>Australia ranks well in global health, despite cancer and obesity alarm bells
theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/dec/11/australia-global-health-indicators-cancer-obesity

>Australian skipper Tim Paine backs Mitchell Starc against India in Perth after first Test loss
abc.net.au/news/2018-12-11/tim-paine-backs-mitchell-starc-against-india-in-perth/10603346

Attached: 1534000322771.jpg (2040x1660, 365K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theoccidentalobserver.net/2012/08/18/the-war-on-white-australia-a-case-study-in-the-culture-of-critique-part-3-of-5/
theoccidentalobserver.net/2014/01/28/the-jewish-war-on-white-australia-continues/
theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/06/06/the-jewish-war-on-white-australia-refugee-policy-and-the-african-crime-plague-part-1/
theguardian.com/business/2018/sep/14/frank-lowy-disturbed-by-hostility-to-migrants-and-urges-a-big-australia
macrobusiness.com.au/2018/09/highrise-harry-caught-immigration-wages-pincer/
thesaturdaypaper.com.au/2017/07/15/race-the-bottom/15000408004920
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Castan
judas.watch/James_Spigelman
news.com.au/national/victoria/news/teen-gang-bashes-men-unconscious-in-brutal-melbourne-assault/news-story/b6ab4b70b326acc1efa6f5d59d7c8294
youtube.com/watch?v=PxF9bjRqP_Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bunch o bloody cunts

>fuck off we're fu--

Attached: 1541226310855.png (720x760, 235K)

I love Chinese people.

Attached: 21766526_631633240558283_8482962091858918697_n.jpg (576x781, 29K)

As full as your future wife's womb is full of hot Mexican cum.
And Australia is filled to the brim.

I had a kid with a white girl, and she doesn't let me see him. I got a vasectomy a few years after that. No future wife. Sorry friend.

Attached: 1436957035171.webm (204x360, 2.78M)

Does anyone have that webm of Blair Cottrell walking through the supermarket?

>recent trend of dire predictions

Attached: everyone has done this come on.jpg (683x570, 40K)

looks full to me

based Labor giving refugees instant citizenship

wat

>Throughout the month, 52,654 loans were approved, up 2.2 per cent on September, which experts say represents rare good news.
>The figures also reveal that $30 billion in mortgages were written in October, representing a 2.6 per cent month-on-month increase, with owner-occupier loans accounting for $20.1 billion, up 3.5 per cent.
In other news, dotcom companies recently increased their earnings by 20%, a good predictor for the future of the tech industry.
t. news.com.au in 1999

why can't we just make more baby forumula
you don't see chinks saying they can't make enough iphones

based poos for beating us at our own game

>
Come by boat, stay FOREVER: How Labor PM Bill Shorten would gift permanent residency to 10,000 asylum seekers who arrived in Australia illegally - giving them the right to full welfare payments
based Labor

Straya seems extremely comfy but I know you don't want any more expats.

link

wtf

Sounds like plan b since we didn't sign the niggers policy

This is your daily reminder that boomers are scum and everything wrong with australia

Attached: SA.jpg (690x691, 224K)

Jacob?
Testsu?

AUSSIES
THE AMERICNS HAVE JOINED YOUR CRUSADE

= REMINDER THAT IT'S THE FUCKING JEWS =~

It was the JEWS who implemented the Race Discrimination Act of 1975 by means of subterfuge
>theoccidentalobserver.net/2012/08/18/the-war-on-white-australia-a-case-study-in-the-culture-of-critique-part-3-of-5/

It was the JEWS who lobbied the government to implement 18C and it was the JEWS who prevented it's repeal
>theoccidentalobserver.net/2014/01/28/the-jewish-war-on-white-australia-continues/

It's the JEWS lobbying for an increased refugee intake and ultimately responsible for the Sudanese crime wave
>theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/06/06/the-jewish-war-on-white-australia-refugee-policy-and-the-african-crime-plague-part-1/

It's the JEWS who are pushing a big Australia and even more unassimilable refugees
>theguardian.com/business/2018/sep/14/frank-lowy-disturbed-by-hostility-to-migrants-and-urges-a-big-australia

It's the JEWS making a bunch of money off property development while the pushing mass immigration to drive it
>macrobusiness.com.au/2018/09/highrise-harry-caught-immigration-wages-pincer/

It's the JEWS pushing left wing ideas in influential left wing periodicals
>thesaturdaypaper.com.au/2017/07/15/race-the-bottom/15000408004920

It was the JEWS who represented Eddie Mabo and gave away 10% of Australia to the Abos
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Castan

It's the JEWS running the anti-white ABC
>judas.watch/James_Spigelman

Malcolm Fraser exposing Jewish power in Australia and saying they deliberately bombed

Anyone see that african gang attack on 7 news? It just fucking astounds me how the fuck anyone can still even tolerate or think of niggers in a fucking positive manner after seeing that.
It genuinely disgusts me I just want to fucking curbstomp a fucking African god fucking damnit.

WHO ADELAIDE

Attached: F668D109-FE0C-4D40-BF69-62D509DD6F2B.jpg (323x356, 53K)

OP IS A GIANT FAGGOT

Fuck off idiot, did you miss the big story about these oppressed AFRICAN_AUSTRALIANS?

news.com.au/national/victoria/news/teen-gang-bashes-men-unconscious-in-brutal-melbourne-assault/news-story/b6ab4b70b326acc1efa6f5d59d7c8294

If it was Melb, this is what they voted for

Fuck you faggot I'm not from a third world shit hole. Ausfailia isn't the east coast, we don't all hear what happens in that shit hole you call a state.

oh well how about I suggest you fuck off to china so you can be with them?
you're not bringing any more chinks into my backyard cunt

>Det Sen Con Sheppard said the public should not avoid the area despite the surge in attacks by violent African youths.

That poor negroe was the victim of racism

what are somethings I can do in SA?

>tfw flying to melbourne at sparrow's fart tomorrow morning for some work shit

w-w-w-wish me luck cobbers I dont want to get APE-x'd

Attached: 1471943993643.png (500x600, 81K)

He should be charged if someone dies there

Hey ameribro, what's the best documentary i can watch about ruby ridge?

Most people smoke shards

no no wait right there...they were AFRICAN-AUSTRALIANS.

this, if you're a lefty, even a cuckservative, you voted for it, you deserve no sympathy

I don't know. :(

Would you ever take on a babe who already had 1 or 2 kids?

Attached: rh4sc.jpg (600x400, 58K)

I disagree with everything you just said except the fact that this is a third world shithole.
Anyway you should be aware and what are you doing to accomodate and greet you soon to arrive AFRICAN-AUSTRALIAN mates?

Attached: afro.png (557x981, 862K)

it's not the same without your boomers are scum tag

I do. By paying taxes.

I agree with what porkypig over here says.
These faggots deserve to be beaten by violent africoons. They deserve it because they wanted these shitstains here. beat more of them I say.

she'd have to be super hot, and have a good net worth, so very unlikely

I want the babe who had my kid back. :(

>I disagree
There's nothing to disagree with, I'm from one of the few remaining great states.

>What are you doing to accommodate the new African-Australian's
I almost wept, on the weekend, I saw a group of "African-Australian" women down by my local beach. I began to wonder if they were on student Visa's or how the fuck they got into the country.

hmmmmmmmmmm

dont worry.
soon he and his ilk will hang in the streets as a warning to others

If she was rich as fuck for sure.

Attached: 1543639387271.jpg (450x702, 37K)

What happened, lad?

Who is pushing this African-Australian nonsense?

I'm looking to move from rural nsw to absolutely buttfuck nowhere in NT.
So sick of fucking niggers and streetshitters, even here in the middle-of-buttfuck-nowhere rural nsw (they help the fucking economy supposedly).
Hopefully I can find work and move to nt, give me aborigines over africoons anyday

I want black gf

>nonsense
Well excuse me, bigot. If someone "feels" that they are Australian, then they certainly look Australian to me.

We should certainly paint BRUCE black.
>NT
Yucky. All those Abos. I can put up with some boongs, but not the amount that's in the NT. Apparently there's heaps of Chinese up in Darwin now too.

Adelaide or bust.

the leftist/marxist news propaganda machine.
and you know what bro?
If they keep pushing this shit I'm deadset gonna fucking snap some cunts neck or burn down some huge shit and rage like a mutherfucker

jjj is fucking trash.
leftist bullshit.

Chinese buying baby formula. Great. Ramp up production.
Housing market. Reports of houses crumbling are premature.

You're not funny anymore.

Based Jap.
The Mutt fears the samurai.

>mistaking dedication and discipline for humor

Attached: 1525327449890.jpg (419x480, 47K)

B I L L

B I L L B I L L B I L L B I L L B I L L B I L L B I L L B I L L B I L L B I L L B I L L B I L L B I L L B I L L B I L L B I L L B I L L B I L L B I L L B I L L B I L L B I L L B I L L B I L L B I L L B I L L B I L L B I L L B I L L B I L L B I L L B I L L B I L L B I L L B I L L B I L L B I L L B I L L B I L L B I L L B I L L B I L L B I L L B I L L B I L L B I L L B I L L B I L L B I L L B I L L B I L L B I L L B I L L B I L L B I L L B I L L B I L L B I L L B I L L B I L L

Attached: BILL BILL BILL BILL.jpg (700x394, 30K)

QLD is the second Chink loving state after NSW.
Sydneysiders literally can't survive without sucking big chink cock on a daily basis.

Absolutely based.

Who here /tarocash/?

They actually make some decent shit tbqh.

Attached: tara.jpg (1130x593, 333K)

>big chink cock

Attached: MLvD.gif (480x366, 3.15M)

Homo

Nah.

Big W is the patricians choice.

I've always liked the aussies. You guys are pretty much america 2.0, right? Well maybe not with the whole free speech thing but every aussie post I've seen has been based as fuck. A very good indicator upon your countries future.

I hope you guys down under don't fall for this diversity meme. The aussie accent is hot as fuck and I don't want some asian pretending it.

>Please, Lord, let those who have settled and conquered know peace, and unify under the same banner

it was literally you burger cunts that forced diversity on us dickhead

>don't fall for the diversity meme.
Sorry for you to just learn now mate. We've been cursed with the diversity jew for a while now.

I'm used to abos, there's plenty around here.
We agree to disagree and live and let live.
But not these fucking africoons and pakipajeets.
I'll stay right away from the big cities so shouldnt see any chinks.
I cant stand any of the capital cities anymore.
Too many streetshit fucking gook cunts and the so called aussies all kiss lefty arse and fawn over faggots. I just want to live away from all of it and live in peace.
This next move will be my last, anyone encroaching from there on will suffer my suicidal rage and we will all live happily ever after.

That's not how you spell Lowes

youtube.com/watch?v=PxF9bjRqP_Q

I found the YouTube channel of that Fortnight wife basher.

Attached: mfw.png (540x515, 307K)

>aussie accent
>hot

Attached: 2C112BFE-917B-4868-BB86-F4B9D0462BDD.jpg (1428x1497, 269K)

We are very diverse, and it's a good thing.

Disgusting.

Hey ameribro, i hope you get that wall built.

most aussies are dumb skanks just like in burger land

Wrong like there mate, i'll help ya.

>your IP range has been blocked due to abuse
>please buy the Jow Forums pass if you want to make threads on Jow Forums

Attached: th-costa.jpg (320x214, 49K)

nice fucking digits bruv.
Also, keep up the good work.

Sorry man. If it makes you feel any better I hate myself for our export of culture. I didn't choose this

>tarocash
Definitely not /fa/
Well user, it's over so I hope you find somewhere absolutely miles from anyone.

You ever use that word to describe the 2nd best (behind Big W of course) clothing franchise in all of Australia, we're gonna have a problem.

proof

Thank user

Attached: 642C7610-F70E-4C05-9B78-B2C3523B76C0.png (1321x1621, 49K)

seriously? What's the Jew population in australia?

Yeah, it's good, just get it DFO, it's pricey in store so watch out for sale. Also, be sure to call the store because their website sales aren't linked to instore and I got stung that way.

Hows it going lads

Attached: 1544342269095.jpg (627x552, 60K)

Higher than zero, so there's the problem.

i bought something from there it was awful, i kind of felt like a wog

this is super depressing, and I kind of hate you for saying it.

I started shopping at MUJI since about 2 years ago, quality stuff.

Attached: 1518513876686.png (544x518, 89K)

on a scale of 1 through 10 how is asian pussy?

Any time fren

Attached: Frens.png (266x189, 6K)

That episode of South Park when Kyle's family moves to San Fransisco reminds me of faggots who listen to Triple J