I just have been hit with a Japanese government Youtube ad

The ad targets Europeans and wants them to migrate to Japan speaking of the tremendous support for skilled people and entrepreneurs in Japan and of the openness of Japanese society to European immigrants.

Are Japs pulling my leg? Or is this real??

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QX18U9F9Q1w

Attached: 3F7AB72F-35A0-4D01-81DC-588EDB629832.jpg (750x924, 577K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LGZNEF4x9iQ
uraaka-joshi.com/users/rui56rui/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

she's really cute I'll come to japan and teach you english and western decorum if you let me impregnate her

Japs want workers to offset their retiring population.
Win for jews too.
>White fight to japan for a few years (until their visa ends)
>no based nationalists standing up for their nation
>come home few years later
>country totally BLACKED
*hand rubbing intensifies

ETHNOSTATE IN JAPAN. LETS DO THIS BOYS.

Christ fuck that, why the fuck would I wanna go move to Japan to live around slant eyed yellow bugmen, and learn their shitass alien language all for taxes that are probably higher than I’d pay at home.

>japanese
HAHAHAHA GOOD LUCK WITH THAT SHIT

Attached: YOU CAN'T LEARN JAPANESE.png (700x394, 414K)

Nothing wrong with that. Skilled people only that s a good thing. Niggers are not skilled.

Delete this thread already, mods

Attached: Screenshot_53.jpg (475x459, 67K)

but i don't speak Japanese

Attached: KanaKurashinaInBed.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

漢字が嫌い。あいつのせいでn3のあとで諦めたからな。

Attached: 1544247320029.jpg (1024x1280, 512K)

AND HIRO GOT HIT WITH AN UPRISING

Why would the mods delete my thread? It is true that the Jap government is trying to poach skilled white workers from Europe. This is a significant development.

Attached: 34C33355-F723-4D9D-9615-986B263B8B5B.png (1280x720, 1.21M)

>ETHNOSTATE IN JAPAN. LETS DO THIS BOYS.

>Im going to run away from my homeland
>let it be over taken by blacks, Asians, and Muslims
>then try form a NEW ethnostate in someone else nation...
The Jews thank you Faggot

I just graduated with a mechanical engineering degree. Is this enough to get a job in Japan?

Took it back in highschool. Katakana at the very least really isn't that hard.

Sounds fun. Lets not do that. Leave the nips alone or they will disappear.

Attached: 1542084502379.jpg (3100x2104, 1.48M)

Attached: 1453350769103.png (581x443, 128K)

>vlog
FFS LOL

You dont mind if I bring my 10 white children and my freinds bring theirs, do you tekashi?

Doesn't matter whether the government "wants" you, even if you are skilled, society needs to want you, which is doesn't. For 99% of foreigners Japan feels/ is unaccommodating. Especially after 2020, things will revert.

Attached: Blank+_e4dddd0ca74269af7b078b46f70926ba.jpg (803x655, 69K)

I wouldn't feel comfortable in a non-white majority country for anything, but vacation. Not that Japanese aren't peaceful, but the fact that I'd live each day, sticking out like a sore thumb.

Attached: 6355631d-6c89-4873-a30b-affaace5d62e_text.gif (400x169, 573K)

it's real
japanese Love white people

Whitu-piggu go-ah-home-ah!

bro, if we let the minorities get to Japan first they'll ruin anime

JUST REFORMAT YOUR FUCKING LANGUAGE JAPAN AND CHINA WHY CAN'T YOU DO THIS?! KOREA DID IT AND MADE HANGUEL BUT YOU GOTTA FUCKING DO THIS SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1536711771172.jpg (400x396, 36K)

gonna fuck so many jap women over there...
probably your wife!

Attached: usa pepe.jpg (500x501, 77K)

sure, i'll take 3.

I can't wait to see muhammed-kun in my Animus!

they love white kids there
youtube.com/watch?v=LGZNEF4x9iQ

>ETHNOSTATE IN JAPAN

Attached: 20663685_251393415372793_5503787751989342423_n.jpg (750x750, 50K)

At least they're trying to be smart about who they bring in and how rather than opening their borders to the entire third world and literally shipping them in by the boatload.

>Especially after 2020
Why 2020? Is this just a show for the Olympics?

Sorry they don't want turks

Attached: 1538884297026.jpg (254x199, 7K)

She kinda looks like Nigella.

Attached: nigella.png (425x580, 516K)

t. wants BASED skilled third world immigrants to come here
Immigration is never good

Oh boy I really need to go back and finish my degree now

Attached: 1544495078757.jpg (1800x1200, 689K)

This picture is a bag of chungus
太 and 犬 are only the correct ones. It means thick and dog

Attached: DqZUyCxUUAAAgUg.jpg (442x460, 37K)

太い犬

Japan would be fuckign retarded to look outside of East Asia to find its "much-needed" immigrants.

Attached: 1531035084384.jpg (1080x810, 105K)

Attached: inu.jpg (640x640, 58K)

太犬

Why not move to Japan and get qt squeaky Japanese wife

>The ad targets Europeans and wants them to migrate to Japan speaking of the tremendous support for skilled people and entrepreneurs in Japan and of the openness of Japanese society to European immigrants.
Honestly, I was seriously considering doing that until I did a little more research and discovered that no matter how well integrated I was, no matter how educated, no matter how skilled, I would always be treated with contempt for being foreign. Worse still, my own children, whom, presumably, would be half ethnic Japanese, would be mistreated and abused much the same. Sounds like a pretty shit deal to me. I'm an electrical engineer by the way, not some low life.

Chink.
Good.

Being so xenophobic is both a blessing and a curse.

> I would always be treated with contempt for being foreign

Nope. Maybe by the middleaged, elderly but who gives a shit about their irrelevent opinion.

The youth, the only demographic that matters would accept you and probably find you quite exciting being an exotic european.

Opening boarders will yield almost nothing by men from poor countries.
Well developed nations don't have enough economic intensive to risk leaving their countries.
Also women migrate at staggeringly lower rates than men.
Even if they had outright race-denying policies that only let in whites they'd still only have a trickle of migrants.
There's no job quality Japan can offer to well educated and highly skilled whites that their homeland can't offer, and here's no actual incentive for anyone to move to Japan other than being a massive weeaboo, who they don't want anyway.

Yes goyim, go there and replace them! Dont learn the language or culture, force Japan to accommodate you! Soon Japan wont be Japan anymore, it will become a new Singapore with lots of brown and the Japanese language wont exist!

fuck thats amazing, based chinks

Lived in Japan potato edition for a decade, life is nice if you're a skilled worker. Forget about a family, women will sleep with you but will go marry a salary man who'll cheat on her in 5 years even if you're better looking.

>Learning a foreign language
>Not just buying a phrase book and shouting the stuff you don't know loudly in English

Do you even Anglo?

the fact that you would subject your children to being mixed race automatically makes you a low life and a retard. and thats only mentioning one side of it

I’ll fly down at my own expense if I get to blow my load in her hair while she cries

>Are Japs pulling my leg? Or is this real??
no, it's real. japanese corporations want cheaper sources of labour and the japanese government is encouraging it. what japan will see is an increase of sand niggers and street shitters.

Most likely

they won't be conjured out of thin air. If skilled workers from Italy are going to Japan, that means that Italy is going to have less skilled workers (who everyone needs anyways), so your country is going to be worse off than gooks.

Do I get a free gf

95% of foreigners here are turbo cucks. The other 5% are filthy frank tier blackpilled.

Add was likely run by a Jew advertising company trying to get shekels out of dumb whitey who is too lazy to fill in his own immigration application. Wouldn't be run by the government or local businesses.
When they they they are hiring foreigners, they mean low IQ retards to fill menial jobs, despite what they are saying about "skilled labour shortages". It's the exact same excuse they use everywhere to open the floodgates.

same I'm getting Japanese givernment ads all the time
seems like Jews have now full control of that office

>european foreigners
Sry, not the hordes of koreans, chinese and se asian pseudo poos.

And they will be paying bottom dollar.

lel

why are they turbo cuck?
the kind of yellow fever loser who can';t find a mexican gf?

Because the only people that want to actually move to Japan are weebs

They come right out of college with fresh SJW ideology and get all upset at the reality of Japanese culture and go turbo cuck to try and change it. Luckily they are just dancing monkeys and have no real power or authority and noone really listens to them.

everyone everywhere wants to drain other countries from brain power. So much for global village. Well, except for Germans and Swedes. They don't care who they import

Also, you can say goodbye to "made in Japan" meaning anything of value these days. Nepalese and Vietnamese are filling the factories and they have shit work ethic and carefactor for things being done correctly.

uraaka-joshi.com/users/rui56rui/

Attached: DtvxuBCUUAAVVYc.jpg (1380x1079, 134K)

lmao, you need to make anime about them. It would be comedy gold. You can keep the royalties for MY idea, like the filthy jap you are.

Most of them also failed to realising before coming to Japan that there is very strict weed and drug legislation so they can't 420 blaze it all day. Also most of them work for 10 dollars an hour if they are in JET

Ok

what's JET?

English teaching programme where you probably get treated shit and paid shit.

There was a similar ad targeted towards US veterans, who might've been stationed in Japan, to come back and visit.
They may have a child abandonment problem they're trying to correct?

You won't have time for one, professionals in Japan work 60 to 80 hours per week. Especially foreign ones that are considered beneath them socially.

Are you a jew?

kek

It just accelerates the corruption process of current Japanese culture and population.

The foreign skilled workforce is great but they also bring in their thought and culture. If Europeans massively migrant to Japan, I bet no more than 20 years there will be feminist trying to ban Anime and do other shit. Their submissive socioculture will also become masculine. Also japan opens their arm to Indians & SEA etc since Europeans won't be hard labor in factory etc.

The final result is that you get a Berlin & New York tier Japan. Look around the world there won't be any pure & artistic nations left. The Anime culture itself will also fade away.

If you believe in individualism, it's good for you to move no matter where you want. However if you do care the race problem and think more about the fate of culture & civilization, you won't do that.

Doubt they need dairy farmers, doubt id be crazy about their gun laws, or their giant wasps.

We're all Jews.

>It just accelerates the corruption process of current Japanese culture and population.

Absolutely correct. Unfortunately, most Western Europeans are a vector for the (((POZ))).

Sure they'll revert, what with the massive earthquakes and tsunamis that are coming

Attached: 1444441702712.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

I'll go to Japan only if I can no longer import imouto eroge and LNs. If I can get my fix from my own country I don't really want to live there.

>Luckily they are just dancing monkeys and have no real power or authority and noone really listens to them
just like in many other countries. good to know.

今日も一日がんばるぞい!

Based russian bot

> Japan that there is very strict weed and drug legislation so they can't 420 blaze it all day
> 420 blaze it
how old are you? 12? it's like you're trying to convince us that nobody smokes weed there (which is a blatant fucking lie). did you know, faggot, that your country only started banning weed in the 1930s and 1940s? did you know your country used to grow tonnes of the shit? ..or is this something that your history teachers decide to ignore? much like your war crimes in china and other parts of asia?

>come home few years later
Why would I go back?
I don't know why you'd go to live in an entirely different nation and just try to make it like your old country. Like if that's the case then why did you leave?

It takes three million years for different sub-groups of human to develop into the current status. Many of them have their own charming unique characteristic. For example, Europeans are masculine & independent while Japanese are feminine & amenable. Those features are different but just as beautiful. However, what will happen you if ((they)) force the two side to mix up? These characters just cancel each other out. In this way we lose the true “diversity”. Let alone there are some shit out there which will destroy everything after admixture.

I am not shilling for anyone. It is just simple logic.

Well katakana takes two hours to learn so yeah. It will get you literally nowhere though.

I'M TRYING OK, IT'S JUST SO HARD TO REMEMBER ALL THIS SHIT

if you can't learn kanji you're a sub-human nigger. All chinese must learn at least 5000-10000 characters and japanese only has 2000-3000. If your iq is lower than the average chink's don't polute the japanese gene pool with your sub-human filthy nigger genes.

It's fine, I'm very meek and just do what I'm told.

True that. If the Japs offered me enough money it would be sorely tempting.

Has it finally happened, is there more free and rational thinking in China then there is in the West?

Soros been sloshing some yens into Nippon I see

Attached: 1544507605131.png (800x600, 645K)

Won't the company pressure you to marry so that it fits the company image better?

People do, but it's harder to find and expensive. My friend used to grow it in the hills with his other friends. Now half of them are in jail.