Fucking fuck

I fucked a fat chick and i am fucking disgusted with myself. I am disgusted that I stooped so fucking low. I realise I have a drinking problem. And I couldn't even bust even though I've been on nofap for three fucking weeks! pic related

Attached: guy-with-gun-in-mouth.png (407x364, 181K)

Suit yourself. I love busting in thicc chicks.

Not thick, big fucking belly small tits, like cant see her toes

can't you read I couldn't fucking cum

There was also a chick there who was really keen on me who I could have fucked but I just got way too drunk

Thick is not fat

I remember treating her like shit and degrading her, calling her a slut and a pig, I can't believe that I let myself do that.

I lost my virginity at 16 to an obese 22 yr old girl on a camping trip who wanted it up the bum because she wanted to stay a virgin. I was pretty disgusted with myself, too, user, and I didn't touch another girl until I was 21 because of it.

(Also, I can't stand the smell of coconut oil anymore; she brought a jar of it with her to use as lube. Looking back, though it was unplanned for me, she was hella prepared.)

You need to get over the guilt of it and find a community of people irl to find support in. Don't have sex while drunk, because you'll make regrettable decisions. Get into a healthy relationship.

Thanks user, it makes me less upset to know I'm not the only one to have fucked up.

Honestly, if an obese girl is talking to you and trying to woo you, you're probably not a great catch aswell. It's okay because you're ugly, op, just forget about it

I approached her fuckwit, I was drunk and have low self worth. It seemed like the most surefire way to get laid and it worked. I've only fucked one other chick who did approach me and was actually pretty hot.

You can't really complain if your standards are that low, even if you're drunk. What next, she raped you?

Actually, as a continuation of this thought , did she actually rape you op?

I felt that same thing OP, twice..
Once when I fucked a 45 year old drunk cougar I met at a bar and when I fucked a black woman last year.

I'm known in my social circle for dating beautiful and young white girls, if they ever found out I did this my reputation will be tarnished. In my defense I was drunk and very horny on both occasions.
We gotta stay in control of ourselves because dry spell + alcohol is how you end up fucking ugly chicks, getting STDs or worse, getting a girl whose name you don't even know pregnant and your life ruined.

I wouldn't feel this bad if she did.

I was out with a guy from work and he probably saw. If it gets around I'm going to an hero

start popping estrogen and claim rape.
always works.

You do realize that at this very moment she is on some other board saying "I fucked a drunk and I am disgusted with myself..."

And you didn't even get a Mountain tab out of it. Pog.

You fucked a rando fat chick's rectum. Dude.

"...and the creep couldn't even get it up"

I mean that kind of makes the thing hotter. Degrading women is the thinking man's fetish. Even better if you get them to do it to themselves.

Been there. Was hitting it off with a blonde and another chick came up to me with a condom in her pocket. Too easy, so I ditched the blonde. Came back to the party afterwards and the blondes like "how was that" and I was like we'll I definitely have had better

who is that in the picture?

Bud Dwyer, a politician who got caught accepting bribes during his time in office. He killed himself with a .357 Magnum in front of reporters in 1981, if I remember correctly

ok thanks. i wondered cuz it looks like the cky album cover guy

Can't OP #Metoo her?