USA bros

I have a gut feeling that the USA is going towards economic collapse and possibly civil war 2.0. Shit is fucked here. Increasing mutt population, Jewish centralized fed bank (((inflation))), fucking 20 min down the road used to be 90% white 5-10 years ago, now its poo in loos and fucking slant eyes...Atleast it isn't fucking blacks. When can we change...When can we go back? Does anyone else feel this way? I want a future not plagued by rising minority populations and artificially diminished purchasing power of the my dollar. Hitler was truly right in my opinion when he said that the USA was half negrofied and half judiased. I am not commiting defeat. The world is in it's hour of darkness. Memes aside, how do you mutt fags feel about this? you think we are stable or not? If not france, who is going to chimp you first dude to globalist rulling? Anyways, I am a rambling drunk. Have a good night niggers.

Attached: 1543883250732.png (809x808, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AXAGF7L9wP8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yea I get that feeling more than ever now. I can tell the jews are creating the divisions definitively. They know America won't be contained for much longer so they are going for a civil war.

thread theme
youtu.be/AXAGF7L9wP8

Attached: 1521574333242.jpg (540x508, 45K)

I think its honestly bad for them. What do the powers that be gain from a civil war. What is the end goal?

Civil war 2 maybe, but it won't be due to economic collapse. If you're not prepared, you should be. For $2,000 you could have a more than neccessary set up to survive for months until shit settles down. Then you'll have to deal with the inevitable Chinese invasion. You better be ready, shitters.

What happened to Trump’s MAGA? Is this what you kekistani incels meant by maga?

Attached: 44F842DC-E4A6-4D09-A2AF-2FC5B9C6E505.png (670x667, 637K)

misdirection of anger of what America has become. better us fighting among ourselves then external enemies they back like china

>kike demoralization tactics
SAGED

Attached: 1544479592560.jpg (886x862, 87K)

The seeds have already been planted, The true American leaders lost in the fucking 60’s bro. The main goal is for major internal chaos and war with various factions emerging. The goal is Balkanization. Divide and conquer. Country is already split down the middle politically in case you haven’t noticed by now not trying to sound like a dick man but if you’re below the age of 21 like me we’ve been fucked from the get go. Born into it along with many others. I’d imagine these factions may consist of different races as well turning North America into a sort of globalized region. Just like In prisons the factions slaughter each other while the guards watch the security cameras and laugh, it’s no different at all...

idk man im in my late 20's and shit is fucked for me. Millenial woes :(

Attached: 1531764255068.jpg (400x320, 39K)

This, America is far from civil war unless they force the issue with a further subversion of the gun laws and attempt to make every American criminal. It's more likely that the government will lose legitimacy and there will be restructuring with most of the people in government atm being purged. Low lvl employee's are not likely to be targets, but congress, the Senate the house of reps the kike house and most of the top brass of the military that openly santanic. Anyone who supports the current status quo will be purged. The state would balkanize and reform along cultural lines. Three new countries and governments will be born. And the population will swell due to immagration. All that is more likely than civil war.

>you'll be the first in the firing line.

meh.
i have no savings and no way to retire.
i have massive student debt that i can't get out of with bankruptcy.
i don't own a house.
i have nothing to lose. burn it all to the ground; the worst that could happen is i break even.

doin't worry. the 3%er / threeper are all boomers who have too much to lose.

MAGA was never MAGA. It was MIGA. MAGA is kill unfortunately. It's time for a reset.

Attached: Civil War II - Back Cover.png (549x508, 544K)

>possibly civil war 2.0
This is a good thing, not a bad thing. The Enemy's only strength is in media lies... those don't help you much against guns.

>gut feeling
isnt gonna happen you faggot

make sure to have a years supply of food and water for you or anyone you live with. make sure to have unmarked/registered weapons and more ammo than you ever think you would need. just be ready. just incase.

>economic collapse and possibly civil war 2.0
And that's a good thing!
Economic collapse means no more shitskins will come for the gibs - and hopefully a few of them will go the fuck back to their own countries of their own volition.
Civil war gives you an opportunity to cleanse the nation of the remaining shitskins and various race traitors.
Seriously, economic collapse and war is the best thing that could happen to the west right now.

Hail jews

agreed,
hopefully sweeden can get its shit together too. god speed user

Attached: 1543932967268.png (536x888, 202K)

If you’re in a blue area it does feel like that. That’s what the left does. They infiltrate and slowly try to erode away any semblance of ideals that actually benefit people and make life better.

your time is coming

Attached: 1543472011295.jpg (708x652, 285K)

$2000 is a start, but I dont think it's enough. You need to stockpile food, water (or water purification/filtration kits), and ammo.

You can get a decent AR15 with sights for around $500. Then you would want to have at least 2000 rds of ammo on hand. If you buy online, and wait for deals, you can pick up 'spam cans' of 520 rds of steel cased 223 for $100 shipped, but those deals are hard to find.

Also, what food would you stockpile? I currently have 8 cases of MREs plus around 40 loose MREs that I got for 'free', but I dont want bad shits for 3 months

canned goods and things with long shelf lifes. Dried meats and a shit tonne of water/ammo/medical equipment

the wrongs are too many and too massive. feels like it's all over desu.

It's completely against their interest, we'll win 100%, easy game.

Attached: Red Letter planning.png (1802x905, 213K)

Don't feel bad about this, it has to happen, we suffer under a regime of liars and theives they cannot be pardoned or forgiven. Their crimes will require blood. This isn't a bad thing though, especially if you are young. We are in the best position for this to happen now, we are young and able and willing, thing you need to remember is not to get demoralized that's their only weapon really. We defeat ourselves. If you look at every metric that matters we come out on top. The only advantage they have is that most people are still ignorant of their crimes and their methods. Once they pull their next false flag a lot more normies will open their eyes. These people are self destructive they want to be destroyed all we need to do bide our time. When the opportunity presents itself to strike it won't be difficult to hit the ones that need to be hit to cause their shit show to fall apart. Keep ya head up they are losing which is why they shill so hard, it's why they spend so much money on controlling the media and education. They know what time it is and they are going into overtime. All it does delay the inevitable. Glow niggers get reckt

You're an idiot dude. You went full tacticool and wasted a shit ton of money. 5 20 lbs bags of rice cost me like $30 and is enough for easily 5 or 6 months. Add another $30 for canned veggies, $40 for a waterbob to fill up your bathtub and I could have everything you do for literally $1,000 cheaper. How the fuck did you fuck up so hard?

rollin for civie war

Don't start shit over how much shekels you saved rabbi no body here cares how smart you think you are for being a frugal kike. We are talking about the coming clense of your kind from our midst

Turning America into a total mutt serfdom would give the Jews more wealth and power than they've ever experienced

>economic collapse
maybe but highly unlikely it will happen suddenly, it is going to be more of a slow decline
>civil war
no way, american society won't rebel, you guys lost all the spirit to fight, that's why they want you to have your guns. Guns mean sense of control even when things are really bad you will all be saying "at least I still have my AR15". but what's the point of having it if you won't use it

Your bum needs cummies

It's about other anons being able to prepare themselves without having to spend an ass load of money. Why the hell would you ever buy MREs except to play soldier with your but buds in the woods?

The eternal burger sitting pretty with a long ass spear claiming loss kek .

Attached: 1541001933817.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Lol @ OP thinking the world is ending. Get a better life. Buy a house in a good neighborhood, find a wife, have some kids. Make this world the one you want to live in