I hate woman

When I google "i hate women" it shows me stupid liberal websites claiming that misogyny is bad.

I want to share my hate with you and I also want to know if here are people that hate woman as much as I do? I'm not virgin, I don't hate women for having sex with other guys, buy I hate women for their stupidy and low impact onto technical progress. I hate that all woman thinks the same. I don't feel bad when woman dies, I appreciate people that rape & kill woman.

I also think that women are stinky and nasty without any knowledge about hygiene. Their vagina is just disgusting. Every single woman has a yellow spot on their underpants. FUUUUUCK WOMAN

Attached: 14580146061980.jpg (593x441, 30K)

sage

Attached: opcolon.jpg (240x240, 43K)

u gay

>Every single woman has a yellow spot on their underpants

Attached: 1501344934832[1].jpg (500x332, 15K)

You can prevent those yellow spots with your presence OP.

Hey u Russian. Whamyn hot there. Why hate. U ugly virgin ?

Lol

fuck you woman

I like their bodies only desu. Would rather date a femboy tbqh.

Fuck off back to Jow Forums where you came from faggot.

Most women don't know how to wipe, at least from what I've seen. I'm honestly surprised that they have such low standards for personal hygiene most of the time and yet want to be desired. Just dirty.

Attached: 36de48592cd4743be29f196a96f110b0.jpg (720x720, 33K)

>Women are brought up believing that they are princesses and the world should treat them as such.
>All women have some sort of mental health problem and/or personality disorder. Some are better at hiding it than others. Get to know any woman well over a long period of time and you will learn this to be true.
>All women are predisposed to being jealous and insecure all the time. This puts them in a never-ending and inescapable state of anxiety/anger/ loneliness/fear etc. which they try to hide but comes out through their behaviour.
>As such, women will try and project the outward appearance of being strong, powerful, independent and successful when inside they are scared little girls who just want to cry.
>Women have never been taught to control their anger or emotions, this is something only men have to do so they don’t hurt women.
>Women believe that violence is an acceptable way of reacting when they aren’t getting what they feel they deserve but it’s a serious crime for a man to hit a women or even defend himself when attacked by a woman.
>In contradiction, women have a permanent victim mind-set and regardless of how privileged their life has been they will find some way to make themselves feel helpless and victimised (male privilege, gender pay gap etc the list is endless).
>Women are in constant competition with other women and are completely two-faced. They will surround themselves with women they claim are friends but bitch about them when they aren’t around.
>Women will dress up try to make themselves look pretty more to compete with other women than to impress men (see above).
…(1/2) cont

Attached: typical_woman.jpg (860x573, 72K)

(2/2)
>All women are sluts. They are genetically predisposed to leave the tribe and go in search of new DNA. Once they get bored with you they will look elsewhere and cheat on you without a second thought and then act like it’s their right to do so, because the rules of modern society dictate that is it. Men receive most of the blame for this behaviour but women do it more.
>paradoxically women hate being seen as sluts and will do anything to portray a saintly public image. They will even go as far as to report previous sexual partners to police and claim they raped them in order to transform herself from a slut into a victim.
>Women love the sound of their own voices and want to talk all the time. They never shut up. If you live with one expect to have to pander to every thought that pops into her head and if you are uninterested in this she will assume there is something wrong with you or your relationship.
>Women bleed once a month from a flap of skin between their legs. This will last a whole week. Whilst this is happening their behaviour gets much worse. They will expect you to support them through this time even though you will bear the brunt of it.

I'm not gay and not virgin. I had sex with 7 women and I can have sex with more women if I want but I don't want because there are more important things in my life.

I have a low libido and it helps me to look at women without desire to fuck them. Just imagine that women no longer can fuck & have children... what will you do? I'm sure you will rate them lower than blacks

Delete this.

I hate women too.

That's why anime girls are better

Attached: 1544278443666.png (1000x1060, 273K)

Its ok, bro. Women will not even exist in the year 2050.
Sexbots and artificial wombs are coming.

Attached: 1506694156541.gif (625x352, 2.48M)

OH BOY
TIME TO
EAT ASS

>Would rather date a femboy
this

Holy shit op, my wifes panties are always squeaky clean. What kind of low class trailer park sluts are you fucking with.

Attached: warlord2.jpg (1000x1077, 402K)

You are filthy animal full of primal instincts.
>>All women have some sort of mental health problem and/or personality disorder. Some are better at hiding it than others. Get to know any woman well over a long period of time and you will learn this to be true.
True! This is because they are stupid as fuck and they can't deal with things that come in their little useless brain.
Good post as well. This is what I was searching via google but never found. Women should die.

Women are only bad if you compare them with men (which is wrong). You need to compare similar things. Women serve a purpose. You cannot complain that a car doesn't fly. All that matters is that it drives. So if you limit your expectations for women, you will be happier.

Let me smell your wifey's panties, user-kun. Or at least post a picture of them, dont be greedy

Wow, a nigger learned how to use a VPN

>Most women don't know how to wipe
In med school they tell you to instruct women to wipe front to back so they dont wipe shit into their vagina: the nr.1 reason for Urinary tract infections in women.

Yes, you heard that right: doctors have to tell women to stop wiping shit into their stinky, nasty vaginas.

Attached: 1522144244503.png (599x858, 699K)

Go to r9k faggot!

>wife
hahaha what a loser. How do you know if your wife's panties are cleen? Do you wear them or what? Idiot, your bitch will never show you her filthy paints if they are ditry. She will find a way to escape that shame.

Attached: 15056782069460.jpg (1632x1224, 1.39M)

Sometimes they have red ones and sometimes they have brown ones
I can only imagine what stains you’ve got in yours

Attached: 1502969614001.png (808x805, 704K)

Congratulations, my little spanish nigger.

(((google))) search results are pozzed as fuck
type in ''European peoples history''

Attached: ooooof.png (1897x795, 2.82M)

t. roastie

DUDE! I WAS EATING.

Attached: images[1].jpg (251x201, 4K)

why is his cock flaccid if he's into loli slave girls?

I don't know, niggers are too ugly, too stupid, and too barbaric to be honest.

You are talking about sheboons user

>Go to r9k faggot!
>I can only imagine what stains you’ve got in yours
I see this canadian liberal brainwashed untermensch is mad. You're just an animal that ruled by their insticts, not brain.

Attached: 14732737428590.jpg (1024x768, 141K)

Dude do you even see snail trails ever ?

No, she is very clean and hygienic. The only time I've ever heard her complain about gross underwear, is when she was pregnant. Other than that, she has more panties than any other women I've ever met. She looks good, smells good.

Attached: 1544212131745m.jpg (1024x596, 130K)

Haha yeah muh liberal Canadian ,
How about you go find yourself a liberal woman and make her right wing. But that would entail that you would be a man and not some Slavic piece of garbage

then their parents failed. that's something normal parents teach girls as soon they stop wearning diapers

What in the fuck? How does this even happen? My boxers may be full of cum crusts and traces of pee but even those don't look nearly as disgusting

Attached: 1467438806220.png (866x615, 649K)

Almost got the 6get

Uncle Ted know technology is evil. women's are just based Ted followers.

correction, the women failed too because that's something you can come through without anybody telling you when old enough just by using logic

gay men are usually in love with women, to the point of emulating their behaviors.
hating them is just a logical response to their actions

Attached: 1531338140674.jpg (1051x951, 275K)

Attached: 1542733143063.webm (400x400, 2.92M)

i guess the either has a vafinal infection and, or didn't change pants for weeks.

checked

several, throwing our laundry in, pussydust on shirt after doggystyle, etc. Always white/clear flakes. But what is that?

ITT gaymen. Women maybe obsolete soon, maybe pathetic and pointless in terms of economy. But holy shit fucking one and sleeping on her waist while she plays with your hair and listens to your delusions it's fucking priceless.

Attached: 1525469596625.gif (416x410, 876K)

>op is an incel afraid of Vaginal discharge, a natural body function that all women do
You are gay

I tried to google "i hate niggers" and found plenty of websites where people saying the same. But when I goggled "i hate women" there are only articles saying that misoginy is bad. Which is not. All women should die in pain.
If she has a lot of panties, then she changes them every day 2-3 times. A man doesn't need to change panties so much because he has not ugly stinky disgusting vagina.

feel right at home, user

Or when they make you tendies user

checked. bitches be nasty yo

Nope, you're a vigin and will die a virgin. sucks to be you m8

Bro, maybe you just live in some low tier shithole where women are just gross. I assure you that not most women are like this. Stop fucking nasty hooker tier sluts.

Attached: 1544063172353.gif (320x180, 830K)

Your mind has been warped by the Jew to fetish a vagina, and now you’ve taken sex education and you are repulsed by natural things, user I fear you might be a faggot who pushes shit up someone’s excremental system

Babby.

Feels good man. Mom is a dumb whore for uploading her shame, though.

I didn't feel like having breakfast anyway..

You know ,
honestly I can handle the fuck niggers fuck spics fuck kikes fuck jannies but user
Do you know the 14 words ?

it should be against the law of curse

and you would have doubles wtf is this shit

Avoid normal women, don't date or do hookups and simply bang prostitutes while being MGTOW

THAT is the best life for men

>Do you know the 14 words ?

MGTOW doesnt care about the 14 words since it's a (((nihilistic))) movement

Can your puny little mongoloid brain even reciet them?
You know when the death squads come your ass will be out , in the air when the day of the rope comes

Nihilism is for FAGGOTS
The only thing I’m nihilistic about is fucking nihilism god damn hedonist faggots

don't post that disgusting shit here. fuck off.

go back to Israel.

I mean it’s just as easy to rip on most men. Most men are lazy and entitled. Stereotypes are stereotypes for a reason and most NEETs on here brag about their moms bringing them tendies and sauce while they play vidya cuddle with their body pillow Waifu and shitnpost. ‘Manchild’ ‘failure to launch’ ‘mamas boy’ ‘cut the aprons strings’ or the universally applied ‘grow up’. Jow Forums is shit now. I really don’t care if you hate women desu we leave a lot to be hated it’s gross that most women don’t take care of themselves, vaginas are inherently pretty gross, but penis isn’t exactly beautiful to look at either. The phrase ‘bump uglies’ comes to mind. But here if you want to over analyze anything you can make most anything ugly and nasty. Even Tay Tay blows ass on occasion. Hate women but please grow up and find something positive to focus on, even if it’s not women.

My mind is not warped. My mind is clean, like my panties lol. Instincts don't have any impact on me. I control myself.

Attached: 15263864471620.png (1802x1914, 2.42M)

Can confirm that they teach the same lesson in Australia med school

Anyone got any foul bachelorette frog pics?

Women are indeed mentally retarded but you cannot blame them for having disgusting bodily functions.

Woman's ass juice constantly flows into vagina, rubbing into pants, besides that they also bleed. Needless to say: don't eat vagina.

Attached: Michael Douglas eating pussy gives you cancer.png (630x727, 281K)

Jesus fuck! She could of dropped it. . . . but still Christ that was impressive!

Legit

Soibois have no idea how bad women really are because they never get any pussy

pussies are disgusting
EEEEEEEEEW

Kek Thinks so too

Attached: 1544452049479.gif (500x400, 991K)

Nihilism is the final red pill

Childbirth is fucking disgusting and you know it. Everyone knows it. That is why in the past men were expected to smoke cigars while nervously waiting in another room while the females of the house attended to the birth.

Our fucked up Jew society expects husbands to joyously stick their face into their exploding wife's cunt and witness the whole horrific mess and scar themselves for life.

Free will? Yeah that’s some libertarian bullshit right there you need god or an oven may as well give you the fast pass to hell you fucking kyke

Women leak vaginal discharge onto their panties several times throughout the day. It's normal and healthy