How do I get my mind to accept the fact that I'll never get a girlfriend?

How do I get my mind to accept the fact that I'll never get a girlfriend?

Attached: 1485220337131.png (163x209, 2K)

You don't. You stop being a self-defeating little faggot, and you learn to socialize people. You then ask a girl you like out, and when she rejects you, you ask another one out.

How old are you?

get off your ass and make something of yourself, gf or not
Don't ever fucking say that you will never get a girlfriend. No wonder they won't fuck you. Be confident, don't give a shit, do something with you r life, don't waste time, and if you really can't date, buy a hooker from time to time.

Link is broken.
>

What kind of beta provider faggot wants a girlfriend? It’s on the girl to worry about that weak shit. Men just wanna fuck.

Attached: CB99B9D3-7458-41DA-8E7E-EE4336C775BF.jpg (339x500, 59K)

Why?

You don't understand, I'm literally the embodiment of everything a girl wouldn't want in a man, and I'm not going to improve that anytime soon.

Would you like some tampons, Nancy?

Only if they'll help me forget about wanting a gf.

Because I head high school idiots saying "I'll never have a GF" like they think they've lived the life or something. If you're not at least a decade outside of puberty then it's ridiculous to even be complaining about not having a GF.

If you can't get a girlfriend by the age of 24, you're pretty much screwed.

You practice self improvement instead.
Tell us how old you are, your career/career ambitions, etc. You don't need to go to the gym but being in shape is definitely a confidence booster and you end up looking more attractive as well. Dress with decent fashion sense. Doesn't have to be the most expensive brands. You can buy decent clothes at Marshall's. Get a new haircut

I’ll be your gf

>tfw Im 25
Not OP though.

Attached: 1445722183259.jpg (700x700, 68K)

YouTube "based zeus" or "alpha m."

22. Bag groceries. No career ambitions whatsoever.

As if that would work. I'm not OP but I see guys who have no charisma, no job, no career ambitions, no looks, no style, and they date 10/10s who are "in love" with them. Fuck life, it's all random and it's just settled like "this guy can have a girlfriend, this other guy can not".

Those guys are charismatic bums. While you were overthinking and insecure as fuck in middle and high school. They were socializing and having fun. They put years into that. You didnt, that's the huge difference. Just cause they're bums, doesn't mean you have to. Stop crying.

Get a decent career man. You can still go to your local clubs, bars or meet up groups on your days off.

What do you mean? what's a charismatic bum? I mean they don't seem charismatic to me

Get over yourself OP

Guess you're wrong then. They're clearly doing something right. Humans are stupid and irrational but we don't do things for no reason at all. There's not some sort of galactic diceroll that determines everyone's fate. It's pretty simple, these guys appeal to girls in a way you don't understand.

>It's pretty simple, these guys appeal to girls in a way you don't understand.
That's literally my point, exactly what I mean. Now I wish I would know what is this "way" they have that I don't.

Most likely they're fun and come across as natural and inviting. Girls are not inscrutable, magical creatures. They're like you, but with estrogen and a vagina.
Have you ever talked with a girl and felt yourself becoming smitten by her? Even when her looks didn't immediately appeal to you? Similar thing, it's vague and I can't describe a process or a textbook that explains it but you know the feeling.
If I were to suggest a way forward it would just be to try being nice, loosening up, and feeling more comfortable with yourself. If you're the average neurotic guy you're likely way too far into your own head and come across as nervous and vigilant. That's a task with so many different prongs of approach though that I guess it's up to you to figure out how you're going to that.

>I'm not OP but I see guys who have no charisma, no job, no career ambitions, no looks, no style, and they date 10/10s who are "in love" with them.
You're wrong they do have charisma. That's why I called them charismatic bums. They know how to talk to women, you don't.

I saved myself at 26 bro it's not too late

Let me guess, you read something saying that if you let go and accept that you’ll never get one then it will happen. Well let me tell you that’s not the case. No matter what, even if you accept it or don’t, that doesn’t matter. Yes you’ll get a girlfriend, but it may take some time. That time does not have any variables because it was already written in the stars. You’ll just have to hang in there and trust life a little.

I still can't even see a gf in my life when I've improved my career, my dress, my hair, and my hobbies. I'm on an SSRI and I go to therapy every once in a while too.

I"m with OP, I wish I was just a sexless blob or something. Gonna be 28 in a week bros. It's been in the back of my mind to end it before I'm 30.

How?

Use your self-awareness to realize that there are more important things to life than getting a girlfriend, move on and spend the time most would spend in pursuit of a gf to forward your hobbies/studies/job/whatever the hell you do.

When one finally drops getting something, and is instead content with what he already has, turns the tide without effort. What he fruitlessly seeked for before, will suddenly start to seek him.