Gf's Laptop

How do I get my gf to put away her laptop before she falls asleep?

It's annoying as fuck. I lie down to sleep and feel this rectangular piece of metal on my spine, then I look around to put it down somewhere, BUT THERE ARE NO AVAILABLE FUCKING SURFACES, because I've got stuff set for recording.

So I end up pacing around the room holding this macbool before finally saying fuck it, and placing it on the floor next to my bed, where I end up having stress dreams about stepping/crushing it when i wake up and step off my bed.

I've talked to her about it, and she thinks it isn't a big deal. How do I get her to PUT HER MOTHERFUCKING LAPTOP AWAY HERSELF?

It's not cute like when she falls asleep with her glasses on. It's a fucking $3000 machine i have to be responsible for.

Attached: 1527451329106.png (512x384, 209K)

>See laptop on bed
>No space on tables
>Slide laptop under bed
>???
>Profit!

Theres no "underneath the bed" for me. It's one of those thats flush with the ground.

One way how to do it is to use bedroom exclusively for sleeping and sex. Aka throw your gf away from bedroom and tell her she is allowed to return WITHOUT electronics.

I hope you are more entertaining than internet :-D

The term you are looking for is called: BOUNDARIES and COMPROMISE. Also being able to COMMUNICATE with your future wife comes handy.

Attached: i-85e424d02c544279d87cad33131f23d1-cousinfking.jpg (500x520, 130K)

Fucking europeans, I swear to christ...

Then put it on the ground on her side of the bed, and then she can worry about stepping on it.

>Bed against wall to maximise space
>Not a europeeing

Shove some bricks under it.

If you can't find somewhere to put it then she's running into the same problem. If your stuff is everywhere in the bedroom and you cohabit, you need to find a place SHE can store some stuff that is just for her in that room. Otherwise this is going to keep inconveniencing you.

you're gonna get mold under the bed like that, at least put it on a fuckin pallet. also your gf needs to stop being a womanchild

I tried that before and a brick shot out and smashed my tv.

how fucking fat are you two?

Attached: WH.png (640x639, 660K)

I've given her three specific places she can put it.
>A drawer in the next room
>Her bag which is usually at the foot of the bed
>The living room where all the chargers are.

It just sucks having to consistently do this one small thing after a 10 hr work day.

We're both underweight starving artist tier, but we were fucking and I'd placed a crt I just bought in a bad place.

Nah, I asked about that. It's like one of those memory mattresses but the base of it is coated in iron.

She won't learn because nothing bad has happened. she doesn't care enough about your feelings to make this one effort. Dump her. Alternatively, hide the laptop and pretend you have no idea where it went.

That's my whole point. It's her bedroom too, just the same as it is yours. She has every right to store her stuff there and she's not going to want the inconvenience of having to go into another room to store her things. The solution to this is getting more storage for the room for her or getting a dedicated room for your recording setup. Because ultimately your belongings are the ones dominating the entire room.

And giving her "permission" to put something in another room or only in her bag is kind of bullshit if you both live there.

We dont both live there she has her own place, but she has been "living" there the past fortnight. Its honestly not a big deal this is the only irritating thing she does.

I totally agree with needing more storage space, which is why ive been expanding a spare room to contain all my stock. Im literally just asking her to do this one thing for her own benefit for the next month, because if her laptop gets fucked shes fucked too, shed have to take out a loan etc.

Step on it and dump her

If she doesn't live there that's fair enough, as for where you can put it, leave it with her bag like you suggested yourself. Unfortunately there's not much you can do to make her start putting it somewhere on her own initiative, just try to keep emphasizing how many times you accidentally lay down on it and that you're afraid that if she leaves it there it might end up breaking eventually.

Stupid Americans. Wake her the fuck up and tell her to get rid of it. Push it into her back or onto her face.

just step on it "accidentally" in the morning when you set it aside next to your bed
nothing bad has happened so she won't change. 3000 dollars in the hole tends to make you be more careful

>stupid americans
>stupid

Your mother

>Her laptop
>$3,000 machine I'm responsible for

You're gonna have to slow it down and go over this part again for me, OP.

Tell her that because she does this and she knows you don’t like it, it’s shows she has no respect for your feelings. You would appreciate it if she would please put it away.

I’m female and that gets me every time

So why don't you put the laptop in any of those three places instead of leaving it on the floor? Something doesn't add up here

If you're going to put it on the floor, why not slide it under the bed or your nightstand at the very least? You're making this a bigger problem than it needs to be

I'd just sleep on top of it.

Have you considered getting a better gf? Maybe one that isn't a weird autismo?

Bet you can't do better. Is that it?