Acussed of sexual harassment

So this girl at work that hates my guts accused me of touching her waist. which is 100% bullshit. She has absolutely no evidence. whats worse is that she told me yesterday that if i dont give her 300$ she will report me to HR im being honest that i never touched her like that am i done for? what can a man do in such a situation?

Attached: 1525761521850.jpg (788x800, 516K)

Time to start looking for a new job just in case. If you have any evidence of her blackmailing you, you can report that. Otherwise if it's your word against hers chances are you'll lose this one user.

thats so fucked.. are the rules that fucked up against men?

When it comes to the work-world you either have to make everyone happy or find somewhere you will.

If she's throwing out big claims like sexual harassment, that shit will follow you from job to job for life, ruining your career opportunities before they even look into your credentials.

Don't pay her though, if you do it once she'll know you'll do it again if she demands it.

I had been accused of such shit by one of my employees once. She informed the authorities and they send government supervisory body to inspect my company. The funniest thing was that... I barely knew the girl, it wasn’t even me who hired her. Saw her once at some company meeting, that’s all. Still, I had a hard time explaining all that to the authorities, coworkers and my wife.

So I guess you’re fucked, too.

Complain to HR first, it may not save you, but it's going to at least slow your roll if you get to them before she gets to them.

This ^

Besides, if you show up as a victim, they may not believe you at first but will proceed more cautiously with her claim.

this, and don't pay her

I’m female. More than anything I hate women who use sexual harassment like a weapon. Try to get her to show she’s blackmailing you on a recording or in a text. Go to HR first. Good luck.

There are types of women who do that?

Yes. A lot do. There is no negative repercussions for them for false claims.

False rape allegations are extremely common too.

This.

>#metoo

If you're older, it's ironically read pound me too.

Uh yes. You didn't know that?

Why won't you just pay her? Stop being a bitter virgin and start respecting women.

Kek

>she told me yesterday that if i dont give her 300$ she will report me to HR im being honest that i never touched her like that am i done for? what can a man do in such a situation?
Report her to HR for blackmailing you and threatening to make false harassment charges you fucking idiot. You have no idea how hard HR will stomp people if they find out they are making false claims.

either this

or maybe try baiting her with the money and recording it

Bullshit.

OP, file an official report into the blackmail specifying that this time you do not want anything done in retaliation as you know it cannot be proven - HOWEVER, you want it in writing to ensure that if she does it to someone else, there is credible evidence that this is a pattern of repeating behaviour.

If she does not find out about your allegations, she will repeat her mistakes, then they will believe you.

NEVER give in to blackmail. Even if it hurts you in the short-term, it saves you in the long term.

If you have evidence she's blackmailing you, even better. If you don't, it doesn't matter, she may repeat this pattern again.

BONUS:

SHE MAY HAVE DONE THIS BEFORE.
For all you know someone else has reported her for this, in which case, your story will look more credible.

But even if no one reported her, she may have a pattern of filling frivolous claims anyway, ruining her own credibility.

It gets better though, because even without a paper trail, she may have done this before to earn a quick buck - THIS MEANS THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO CAN BACK YOU UP.
You just need to find them.
You say she hates your guts, look for other men she's hated.
Some might have been dumb enough to pay, and some might have seen her dumb enough to text her threats.

Don't go down without a fight OP, or the cunt will just find a new victim.
Don't try to placate her, she'll never be satisfied.

Get digging into her and find out everything you can.

Super bonus round:
Dirt doesn't have to be related to this incident.
Maybe she cheats on her husband, not only does he find out, maybe their kids do too, maybe they start calling their mommy a homewrecking whorebag just to fuck with her more.

just rape her

woman only complain about sexual misconduct when it never happened. But they never come out and say it when it happens. cus they wus embarrassed.

be careful tho 20 years later when the evidence is gone they may speak up

Attached: 911.jpg (139x160, 4K)

Tell her you want to sit down and negotiate this payment business. Record the conversation. Ask her how much she wants. Express something along the lines of "but I didn't do that and you know it, so why are you doing this?" She'll give some bullshit answer but it'll be an admission that she's making it up.

Bring that to HR. Get her fired.

THIS

Attached: everybody gets 1.jpg (600x451, 30K)

Best advice here

Godspeed OP you'll make it through this on top I hope.

This is OP's best bet

Lel never seen a MGTOW vid?

Pay the 300$. You will get some time, then proceed to kill her without being caught. It's literally your only hope.

Can't you report her to HR for blackmail and slander?
Though I foresee the women working there won't believe you.

So many bites

Attached: 1521157588272.png (1597x1600, 532K)

Let's just get one thing clear, everyone: HR doesn't give a fucking shit about you. The only thing they care about is avoiding a lawsuit. They don't give a flying fuck if one of their employees is trying to blackmail you especially when she's threatening to scream sexual harassment. They'd sooner shitcan you than deal with the potential lawsuit even if it's only an accusation with no proof.

yep

True, this happend before with my brother (note: he's gay), the best thing you can do is act formally before she does, beacuse when she arrivies there tgey already will suspect her actions

bonus points: say you will tame this to the police and you will solve this there, if she's weak minded or scared of getting fucked by false accusation, she will stop harassing you in no time, cuz' police tend to get skeptical by any stories about you if you take to them yourself, but file an case at your job by safety anyway

May as well touch her for real, make her fear you.

rape her

discuss it with her and record it secretly get evidence against her

Do you have proof of this blackmail?

Tell HR first. They're there for you, too, you know. Say she's blackmailing you.

"Female villain" threads are the most effective way to bait hoards of angry faggots on Jow Forums.

>Female villain

Repetitive statement.

Ooof. is the place for you, buckaroo.

Not him but I have pic related

Attached: just a cool normal guy.jpg (1000x562, 84K)