The next time antifa surrounds and attacks a vehicle, what will the driver do...

The next time antifa surrounds and attacks a vehicle, what will the driver do? What is the driver legally allowed to do to protect himself in that scenario?

Attached: fields.jpg (1140x798, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whsv.com/content/news/502204161.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkW-K5RQdzo
richmond.com/heather-heyer-autopsy-report/pdf_452e3703-c19c-5f4c-9bea-2e2bd0db8883.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lets break him out of prison

>drive directly into a crowd of people of your own volition
>murder one of them
>AMERICAN HERO HOW DARE THE LEFTISTS

>wear masks and bring weapons, surround and attack vehicle leaving no safe escape route
>hurr durr, the driver is guilty for fleeing
>EVIL NEO NAZI TERRORIST REEEEEE

bet he wishes he would've taken more antifa out. If you find yourself in the situation, think about this guy.

sadly that's the only message that this corrupt verdict has realistically sent to the public

basically this:
"if you join a left wing domestic terrorist organization, wear masks and bring weapons and form public mobs, you can illegally block streets and violently assault people and vehicles with no legal repercussions"
and
"if your vehicle gets surrounded and attacked by those mobs, you can either do nothing and be dragged out and severely injured or killed, or you can attempt to drive away which will guarantee a murder conviction and prison for life - so you might as well take out as many as you can because you're going to die in prison anyway"

take the beating like a man, faggot

don't be a neo Nazi asshole and we'll leave you alone. how hard is this for you alt-right retards to understand?

Bump into a whale. Whale falls and dies. Life in prison. There is no justice

make sure you have a big boys gun. so you can get out and shoot a load of antifa terrorists. might as well, you're going to get life anyway.

Literally wasn't surrounded or attacked, he knew what he was doing.

There is no moral or legal obligation to do that. Take the car impact like a man faggot, you earned it by surrounding and attacking the car.

Don't surround and attack vehicles and they won't be forced to run some of you over to get away. How hard is this for you alt-left retards to understand?

The moral of the story is if you're going to harm people go out in a blaze of glory and earn a glorious death

Let whites have an ethnostate then you fucking kike.

> running into a crowd of people
> being scared of Antifa
just honk and move forward in gear you fat retard. Or just get out and fight the antifa if they attack.

curious, what if a trend starts where people with terminal cancer starts commiting mass killings. I wonder how society would react

Think you should have a dash cam. Hope that it shows your car at full stop when they're hitting it, then you can run over them

Then get a real lawyer, not a public defender

I like that you've turned this into a reverse Mike Brown, where you've fixated on an alternate version of events that's contradicted by physical evidence, high definition video, witness testimony and the perps own statements

Just drive forward very slowly while laying on the horn

If you're going to incite panic and try to harm others either go big or go home. Clutch or kick. This guy was a complete piece of shit and I hope he is given the chair

>just honk and move forward in gear
and get dragged out of your vehicle like pic related?

>just get out and fight 1 vs hundreds of people with bats and weapons
yes, you should do that

Attached: reginald_denny.jpg (650x512, 73K)

see
likely death sentence when they drag you out

who is the fag here? You commie fucks are so gay you expect everyone else to be as faggity as you are...sorry fag, some of us dont like shoving things up our asses, we prefer to just poop out of them. Eat a dingleberry faggot.

Typical alt fag response. I can't wait to see you all hang

>t. lying brainlet

Shareblue must be in full force this evenin'.

guys, you're both cringey faggots let's be honest

His car didn't even touch her. She fell down out of her own lack of balance and had a heart attack because of the "trauma" of falling down.

Never going to happen. But if you keep surrounding and attacking vehicles with bats it's guaranteed that some of the drivers are going to flee and hit more of you, probably killing some. You're basically committing suicide-by-car, that's what Heather did.

Doesn't even matter. If your car is surrounded and attacked, you have to hit some people to get away. It's simple geometry - how is a point supposed to get out of a circle without crossing it?

The hottest take in the world is "JFK wasn't assassinated, his head just did that."

If your car is surrounded and attacked, you have to hit some people to get away. It's simple geometry - how is a point supposed to get out of a circle without crossing it?

You're all fucking dead, every single last one of you bolshevik pukes are going to die screaming.

This entire world is going to war and you will not be squatting in your smelly neet hovel thinking you're going to sit this one out while other people do the work. You're going to be dragged out of your own home and murdered on front curb and put down like a rabid dog while your shitheel family watches you die. If you're a loxist kike rat, then you're in for some otherworldly pain and suffering, I can promise you that. The only thing you ever had to do was shut your fucking mouth and live in peace with your neighbors, but being that you're unrepentant demonic scum, we all know that's impossible for you. Left alone to your own devices you will start literally shoving things up your diseased assholes crying for attention.

Just laugh out loud at people who think the Charlottesville kangaroo circus court serves as "intimidation" or a show of force. Just lol.

Attached: 34780.gif (225x225, 540K)

Drive AWAY from the crowd not into them.

Or if you must just sit there and take a beating. If you fight back at all you are going to get fucking railroaded for it.

He was on trial for the murder of Heather heyer, so yes it does matter.

How is this even a comparison you fucking retard? The car never touched Heather heyer, she was not hit by the card. She fell down from her own loss of footing and had a heart attack because of the stress her body felt it was under.

She was not murdered by Fields.

pull out a flamethrower and send them all to hell screaming.
fuck it. you're going to get the death penalty, or 500 fucking years, anyway.

no. you are all misinformed, but you're opening your mouth and being willfully ignorant. If a crowd attacks you, you legally have the right to defend yourself with your vehicle. This particular case has ZERO to do with self defense.

mussolini style

If you rob a bank and someone has a heart attack and died you can be charged for murder as you caused their death.

She wouldnt have had a heart attack if not for fields.

that's impossible to know.
did you see her? 4'11" and 330 lbs. she could have gone at any moment.

When faggots blocking the road but you gotta get passed,
don't break or swerve, just step on the gas!
It's their fault for blocking, run over their ass.

Just keep driving normal speed. If you ram into them not only are you going to fuck up your car and disable it, but it looks like you're trying to kill them. If you just kick back and slow roll through them they'll get the hint that you're not stopping but at the same time not necessarily trying to kill them. Let them get their hits in and let your insurance fix it. You likely won't kill anyone and you can argue in court that they were obstructing a public thoroughfare for the purpose of attacking vehicles and all you did was try to escape the situation with as little damage to yourself and them as possible.

If your vehicle at any point gets disabled, bail out and shoot any threats while running to the nearest point of safety. I don't advocate keeping rifles in cars because they're statistically 100+ times more likely to get stolen than ever actually used defensively (I don't think a "truck gun" has ever saved a life, but they get stolen all the time because your car doesn't always lock completely when you press the button).

The guy that crashed into them just raged, he didn't think things through but then again look at him, he looks like a fucking Walmart shopper. Just be able to articulate why you did something. If you have to get out and shoot, only shoot at actual threats to your life. People with weapons, or people coming at you in big enough groups to hold you down and beat you. If I knew something like this was going down in my town, I'd carry extra mags. Foresight and proper planning are key to survival, of anything really. I feel like anyone in a car could've survived that situation, but it takes preparing with knowledge to survive the legal ramifications.

No you dont have a right to defend yourself against antifa. You will go to jail. Your rights barely exist and are at the whim of an activist judge.

Do not engage with antifa under any circumstances. People have already gone to jail for legitimate self defense against them in street fights. You will go to jail if you fight them.

Jewtube is full of vids where rioters get hit by a car. None of them were charged. Suddenly change of rules.
Doesn't sound Just at all.

What a dumb mother fucker. There's video of him backing up and then putting it in foward and flooring it. Leaf's don't have access to video or news? Stop glorifying retarded idiots. It hurts the cause.

bruce, did you know that you don't need a license for a flamethrower in the US?
light those commie fucks up. they want it or they wouldn't be there in the first place, right?

Spreading your lies and running your shit-eating mouth does make your lies legitimate. You can run your fucking mouth as many times as you like, you can repeat your lies as many time as you want but they're never going to be true.

You've not intimidated anyone. Entire courtrooms are going to be slaughtered as a matter of routine in this country now. This is what you get for allowing the American justice system to be controlled by activism and run by loxist kikes practicing ancient kritarchy.

REMEMBER THIS IS WHAT YOU FUCKING ASKED FOR

You will never be a victim when you are rightfully killed, I want you to remember this when you are clutching your exposed guts and dying in pain, no matter how much you cry and scream, you are not a victim and you are getting only what you deserve and asked for.

That wouldnt work in court. Its reasonable to believe she wouldnt have had a heart attack at that moment if not for fields.

Notice that the legal way to drive through a crowd is to crawl up to them at slow speed, wait for them to attack your car, then accelerate through the crowd

Speeding at a crowd from 400 feet away is not allowed

whoa.
too edgy for me.
and i'm advocating using a flame thrower.
you sir, win the interwebz.
*tips fedora*

He's legally allowed to drive through them at high speed my boy

Sure. By all means use a flamethrower on them. But you will be in jail for the rest of your life. Theres no revolution coming pal.

Just a slow steady march to a 3rd world shit hole

Ram them over, cuz fuck them.

It's their right to defend their property and life.

They could always shoot them as well.

no, i don't believe that.
her favorite pastime was crisco-chugging... that bitch would have died from a hard sneeze.

This is why after Ferguson I have been paying a lawyer $500/mo in retainer fees. You can't put a price on freedom, but you can pay your jewish lawyer on the 1st of every month.

I still cant belive the way they spun this story and the actors involved, like this shit

whsv.com/content/news/502204161.html

>As a large group of counterprotesters marched through Charlottesville singing and laughing, he stopped his car, backed up, then sped into the crowd, according to testimony from witnesses and video surveillance shown to jurors.

>singing and laughing
Not from what I saw. Holy fucking CLOWN WORLD

>Sure. By all means use a flamethrower on them. But you will be in jail for the rest of your life.
see. there's no downside. same sentence and you get the satisfaction of having got to use a flamethrower on communists!
fields really fucked up.

I’m sick of seeing his fat face on pol stop posting him you mega faggot

wait, I got an idea, could somebody Truck-kun the next antifa protest blocking some road?

Be beaten justifiably for being a nazi, of course.

Get used to it, incel. He's the official face of Jow Forums and our #1 political prisoner next to Jacob Goodwin.

Attached: Goodwin-660x335-1522265954.jpg (660x335, 62K)

>Take the car impact like a man faggot
If faggot leftards could act like men we wouldn't have this problem in the first place

Nothing. If you're declared a Nazi in today's world, your only course of action is to stand still as the mob of bloodthirsty communists has their way with you.

We live in a fucking clown world.

Teachers being fired for refusing to address trans kids by their preferred pronouns, etc, etc.

21 years old facing life in prison plus an additional 419 years for accidentally killing someone in a clear cut act of self-defense. And even that's not enough to satiate their lust for revenge, they're going after him federally next year for hate crimes and will try to get the death penalty.

They're simply sending a message that white advocacy won't be tolerated.

It won't be long before we're being jailed for what we post here.

Make it legal everywhere to have tear gas.

I hope you're right.
Conservatives have been trying to play fair with evil shitheads for decades now.

IT’S FAKE
>IT’S FAKE
IT’S FAKE
>IT’S FAKE
IT’S FAKE
>IT’S FAKE
OMFG HOW CAN YOU ANONS CLAIM TO BE REDPILLED WHEN YOU CAN’T EVEN RECOGNIZE A FAKE EVENT? A guy ran into a crowd at a glow-in-the-dark honeypot event, rolled quads on his license plate, AND HE’S WEARING THE BLACK AND WHITE MASONIC CHECKERS IN HIS MUGSHOT!!! The media is fake and yes, they can fake trials. The OJ Simpson trial was fake too.

Attached: Glowinthedark.jpg (843x800, 79K)

Attached: luger.gif (500x281, 1.03M)

>speed into a group of pedestrians, killing one of them
>"surrounded"

Lmao what do you figure put the dent in his car? Her bad intentions?

Attached: 5BC57580-DC97-4AEC-9E19-C75D43FF3492.jpg (1200x814, 136K)

This isn't a video game. You're probably jerking off right now and dreaming of killing your cat. Get some help before its too late

Protesting is a constitutional right, driving into protestors is not.

this

no.
death sentence either way, take as many of those godless sons of bitches with you.
with fire!
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkW-K5RQdzo

>pic related is the jury

Attached: B53A709A-D85B-4E3D-863C-1E560EFE724A.jpg (1920x830, 516K)

Run them over Force met with force is called self defense in common law It's why you can shoot someone destroying your property to enter

If youre getting 400 years in jail anyways you might as well aim for more and go into reverse after you hit a few.

HE SHPOUDLVE WENT FASTER AND KILLED MORE
HES GETTING CHARGED WITH KILLING 1 FAT HAMBEAST
WHAT A LOW SCORE

Health at every size!

there are 2 sizes there.
fuglyfat and that one bitch in the back.

So don't just name the Jew. Also name the white slave masters (good goyim) and white good goyim enforcers.

Because all three groups prop up all the non whites, so such non whites can be exploited for cheap labor. That's how those three groups stay wealthy and well fed. Plus they get to have their way with anyone who challenges their power. You can't beat what you can't call by name.

>If a crowd attacks you, you legally have the right to defend yourself with your vehicle
Please watch the video again. He wasn't surrounded by anyone prior to flooring it into those people. Here's a quick rundown.

>Video starts, car is already going pretty quickly, there's like 5-6 people on the sidewalk not attacking it, no visible damages to it, all windows in tact, obviously nobody smashed them or tried to hurt him
>Car continues to gain speed for about 500 feet towards another group of people that had nothing to do with the supposed original savage attack that apparently didn't damage his vehicle
>He smashes the car at high speed into a group of 200-300 people, only hitting his brakes when he realizes he's also going to hit a car that was previously hidden in the crowd
>Smashes into car, then reverses and flees the scene not rendering aid to the people he injured, which again were not even the group involved in the supposed original attack

It was not justified, simple as that. He intentionally rammed his car into an uninvolved group of people. Well, leftists, but I guess they're still legally considered "people."

Keep running your fucking mouth.
I'll say it again until you get it through your demonic skull - this entire country is going to be engaged in (hot) civil war. You are getting NOTHING but what you asked for. You wanted a fucking war and you are going to get a fucking war. Do you even own or have access to a weapon? I'd rather kill people that are able to defend themselves, but if not feel free to be butchered like an animal. You won't be sitting this one out either way, there's not enough bureaucratic feds or pigs to stand in front of you, as they are also going to be butchered openly.

How does it feel to know this entire country will burn because of your demonic arrogance?

Attached: 1503391381814.gif (380x214, 873K)

Thats him backing away after he ran into the crowd. You incels will believe anything or are you just shit posting?

Huh? nobody knew who the fuck this dumb ass was. You act like people were attacking his car. They weren't.

What actually happened is this ignorant keyboard cowboy fuck took his larping too far and will now spend the rest of his days getting ass raped in prison.

>driving at low speed, way under the speed limit, not breaking any laws, trying to get home
>huge mob of masked bat-wielding assailants surrounded and attack his car
>only then does he accelerate to get away which is perfectly reasonable
>one accidental casualty
>no repeated attempts to ram the crowd as would be expected in a malicious attack

he's innocent and has a good shot at an appeal, and you've already turned Fields into a legal martyr

hell ya being a demon is badass

I think Fields should've gotten off but he did hit her. There's video of her fat, worthless, retarded ass sailing away on his hood.

I posted clear evidence he hit her with his car and said as much

Dylan Roof plotted and planned, then marched into a black church and opened fire, murdering nine innocent church goers. He was given a life sentence.

James Fields gets attacked by a mob of commies blocking the street and pounding on his car, and he gets life in prison PLUS 419 years PLUS a $480,000 fine because some woman in the crowd died of a heart attack?

>She wasn't hit by the car!

Lmao

richmond.com/heather-heyer-autopsy-report/pdf_452e3703-c19c-5f4c-9bea-2e2bd0db8883.html

>a bloo bloo why is it so hard to be a nazi!!!!
because no one likes nazis you fucking retard. They're cowardly despicable people and their politics are cancer.

Entire courtrooms and news studios are going to be burned and rendered into slaughterhouses as a matter of routine in this country.

Imagine being a shit-eating, lying bolshevik puke and thinking you'd never be held accountable for your crimes. Imagine your pathetic attempts at intimidating, pacifying and disarming the public at large and failing so severely that you merely accelerated your own demise. Imagine believing the wholeslaughter of American citizens is "unthinkable" -- Imagine thinking you'll be safe in your urban cesspool, even though your infrastructure will be cut off and everyone will begin to starve and tear each other apart in no less than 72 hours.

We're not going hot until even the white leftists are being attacked by turd worlders and mutts. By that time whites will be living in enclaves and the cities will be completely overrun. It's only when the darkies have a significant number over us will they be bold enough to begin their full scale slaughter, and only at that point will the whites, who would otherwise be leftists, realize that they have to fight back or be killed.

We're too comfortable to start a political war. The wars in the West will mostly be race wars. Our generation unfortunately will be pretty old by the time this starts going hot. We're unfortunately the ones who are going to be blamed for letting things get so bad. Yet here you are, face buried in your phone or computer screen, nice and comfy, doing nothing to stop (((them))) from holding the power and slowly destroying everything your forebears built.

>what will the driver do?
since you are going to prison anyway make it count

Nothing will happen; police are against you, not against antifa, judges are against you too and also the whole system are against you. If you want to do something, don’t vote, just kill, and not some antifa faggot I’m talking about judges and politicians.

Tell your mom to re-heat the hot pockets, cause they got cold while you were typing out your dream of (never going to happen) 2nd civil war. What it must be like to be you, in your head everyday. And believing in Demons. ..lol

Wrong. "White leftists" are the first to go - it's white leftists that operate the media and judicial system in this country, they're the jugular that's going to be severed -- I don't care what niggers and mutts do to them, or what they even intend to do at all while they're tearing each other apart.

I'm not living side-by-side in a rotten country filled with bolshevik nigger loving, jew worshiping rats, I can assure you of that. "White leftists", cuckservative WASPs and other optics loving shitheels are literally the first to go.

if you just stopped climate change and the US de-stabilization of 3rd world countries, there would be no refugees to worry about. The US and Europe have survived hundreds of years with a certain base level of immigration.

His mom rolled doubles as well G(V)F1122, the entire even is false and homosexual..

Police and feds are (very) soft targets. They are neither trained nor equipped to deal with open warfare and routine ambushes or killing. They have never been a hot target in the entire lives, they don't have the infrastructure or the leadership to deal with it and as soon as they become targets they are going to immediately fracture when their families are openly targeted.

They'll have their rules of engagement to deal with and they'll start falling apart when they start opening up on Americans that twitch their hand too much on the street, and it will accelerate anyone sitting on the fence. They think they're prepared, but they're not -- that's why they've spending a decade pushing so severely to disarm and pacify the public -- they are scared.

Yet you defend masked communists and anarchists