There's way too many far left girls

I fucked this girl right. The next day she asks me what I think of Trump. I come to find out this girl is a far left lunatic. And she just found out that I am a far right Nazi. Needless to say we aren't talking anymore.

She is the one that brought it up though and she is Mexican anyway and yea yea I know I am not such a great White Nationalist but i want to laugh in the Mexican beaners faces as I fuck their women.

Anyway fuck spics fuck niggers fuck all lefties

and fuck all the jews too and fuck females in general I'd rather beat off than listen to them speak ever

Attached: knight with girl.jpg (2904x4000, 2.76M)

Cool story faggot.

I've met right wing girls but I have never met a far right girl. I have never met a girl that has unironically told me Hitler did nothing wrong so why even live?

thanks bro

I’ve converted many women to the right. Maybe your dick game ain’t that good or something.

>girls are more feminine and use emotion over facts

Where’s the surprise tho? This has always been the case.

Deep down every woman is a lefty because they are dumb as shit

>She is the one that brought it up though and she is Mexican anyway

Attached: 920x920.jpg (920x803, 33K)

Like anyone here in this cesspool copulates - poor b8 m8

Women are immediately soaked when they look at me. Often when I go to the mall the pussy juices flow and my shoes are soaking wet.

Why would you find a non-white attractive in the first place? I always see their phenotypes as inferior to non-whites, idk man.

I prefer White women but I am just a horny dude in his 20s so yeah. White women are certainly the best though. I really shouldn't race mix though. It's wrong. I am too different from non-whites. I want my race to survive, most of them want us to die. When it comes down to it, non-whites are in our lands to fleece us dry and steal our lands. That's just how I feel.

Attached: algiz rune climbing.jpg (482x604, 66K)

>participating in degenerate hookup culture
>far right

Jealousy is a terrible thing user

>being a leftist thot
>feminine
You don't know what femininity is

There's no such thing as a right wing woman. She may pretend to be one, but women are chameleons who can blend in to be accepted. In terms of their actual values though, they'll never be right wing. The closest they'll ever get is following and falling in line behind a strong right wing alpha male. Women can't be right wing or left wing. They have no fixed value system. Everything with women is based on in the moment feels and what makes them tingle.

>I fucked this girl right
you don't see the schizophrenia in you posting a picture from christian times of sexual restraint and you bragging that you fucked a random girl? Are you dumb or what?

>she is Mexican anyway
*seasons with sage*
*closes tab*

>Polish
>calling people dumb

my toilet is clogged, ryzard

You need Jesus, user.

nice blogpost user

Attached: 1536097560048.png (483x470, 185K)

just explain to me - why is this picture relevant to what you have written? Because it contradicts your approach to other people, in this case women

First time huh

Attached: 6f7.gif (251x199, 231K)

This is pathetic.

Cant you come up with a decent bait story? 0/10 mate. Not even worth the bait pic

it's just a nice picture

Cool blog faggot

Probably

Attached: Jesus.jpg (1000x786, 209K)

girls just believe anything that is popular.

Human beings at the present time on planet Earth are extremely lacking in individual conscience

My girlfriend says that all the time. She's a full-fledged NatSoc that would make GLR shit his pants. She's more hardcore than me, and I love her more than life itself.

You are a lucky man!!!

The thing women detest the most gets them off the most. Send her a "hey" and go apeshit on her puss.

Wow I wonder why she doesn't want to associate with someone like you. I really am flabbergasted as to why someone wouldn't want to associate with someone as cool and smart as you. Can we be friends?

It's you, isn't it. You know I didn't care you were a left wing lunatic why did you have to bring up politics in the first place? I am a white male in America, you expected me to support your Mexican Nationalist bullshit thinking you can come and steal everything White people have created? Fuck you and fuck Mexico!

now kys for even sticking your dick in that subhuman

kek; this

Attached: dennis.jpg (236x274, 6K)

Yes it's me. Good to see that you're so paranoid, it will make it much more fun to get you gangstalked. I'm putting the call in tomorrow. You fucked up big time. Should have kept it to yourself that you're an ideological subhuman, because now your life is going to be hell.

>a leaf
why am i not surprised

Attached: 3606775182.jpg (517x650, 78K)