What do you all think about the Yellow Vests?

What do you all think about the Yellow Vests?

Personally i agree with a lot of their demands but would love to be argued against

Attached: France-yellow-vest-protests-784x441.jpg (784x441, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GIP7sFdSoGA
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=YBqMla18-54
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope they execute Macron in the streets as well as every zionist in France.

youtube.com/watch?v=GIP7sFdSoGA

They retards, but they might be unknowingly doing something that will save Europe down the road.

in what way are they retards? Please explain your opinnionns

They're not aware that they want total collapse.

If all their desires would be accepted, France would derail, Europe too and most of the world with it.

It's simple, do you wish to keep your "confort" of life, technology, "easy" acces to mostly anything at all, everything that makes your quality of life in the 2018 capitalistic 1st world country.
Or do you wish for another system that would have to start from scratch, out of a big war (economical and civil/international) that would completely change the world as it is.

That's why I pretty much understand the point of most Jow Forumstards about leaveing EU, making it come back to it's roots etc but at lease here they accept the annihilation that comes with it.
Normies don't and Gilet jaunes don't

And that's also why i'm not against the EU and even for some kind of Global Government.

My wish is that technology makes us go through a new age of prosperity and the only thing that can get us their is this horrible accelerating capitalist system.

Then i'm just a pleb who doesn't know shit

Yes i think i have been quite misguided with the whole thing, i was personally focuaing on their views on immigrants and it clouded my judgement

what about the police/crowd control squad what ever that line up like a wall to stop protestors? i mean, don't they have any political views or any idea of whats going on in their country? do they just follow orders blindly no matter how bad things get?

When you join the police you are supposed to STFU and accept the chain of command.
WIthout it no force would be stable enough to be effective.

The movement being popular and 0 link to any organisation/party/union anybody could be for and against anything. It's utterly stupid.

Most people on Champs Elysée were supposedly from Facebook groups of YellowVests supporting Far-Right parties.
From that first violence spurt violence from the far-left and all kind of anarchist.

It's just a big no no

they are anti-globalist, they are good in my book for that reason.

>Or do you wish for another system that would have to start from scratch, out of a big war (economical and civil/international) that would completely change the world as it is.
this is necessary.

These mobs have no consistent political beliefs. Populism is mental retardation.

fpbp

Gas yourself memeflag
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=YBqMla18-54

Why contain it?
's cool

Also nice sleight-of-hand equating the EU with civilisation itself as if our first world bounty is a gift granted us directly from the European Commission.

They are poor commies who want government cheese and gibs. Stop trying to obscure what they are.

Yellow Jackets are good.

Attached: 1540084345222.jpg (243x258, 18K)

Its a problem inherent with the older generations. They don't understand or accept that change, at this point, requires a complete reset.
Maybe it's the fact that they grew up in 90%+ white countries and they dream of more idyllic times such as those, imagining that they can recreate that world without having to resort to violence and the very real reality that what we have today is not what we will get when it's all settled and done.
Me, I just want my hands untied so I can lash out and kill everyone who would attempt to oppress my people and destroy our future. I don't care what comes after, I just don't want those who created this mess to go unpunished.
>inb4 edgy
It's how I genuinely feel at this point.

fpbp

yep

they got the right idea.

Attached: 1544440334562.jpg (720x536, 57K)

Seems like we still have to wait for an uprising against the western immigration politics which is the most threatening danger to the continent as a whole.

>If all their desires would be accepted, France would derail, Europe too and most of the world with it.

Which is the perfect scenario. THis world needs fundamental change - do you think this is achievablewitting on your couch in front of a tv? You as a french should know better than athat of all people.

Marconski was too arrogant, too authoritative, too aristocratic, too self destructive

predictable result

just remember

Attached: download.jpg (260x194, 6K)

They are after the wrong enemies, as usual
Memes are real, frien

Attached: d87210e857c10d9019287481a26f2a74aa1b379a997032d680ed9029071b36cd.png (2132x1584, 1.57M)

/thread

Same here man, same here

Sandniggers gonna sandnig