A Female Doctor Working in Germany Warns the World

coolinfo24.com/2018/12/09/a-female-doctor-working-in-germany-warns-the-world/

Yesterday, at the hospital in Germany where I work,we had a meeting about how the influx of muslim immigrants from the middle east is simply unsustainable. Walk in Health Clinics cannot handle emergencies, being overwhelmed by the sheer numbers of serious health emergencies, they are starting to send everything to the hospitals.

Many muslims are refusing treatment by female staff here in Germany. The muslim men make sick, crude comments and overtures to the female staff members, because to them any non-muslim woman is a whore or a future slave. After brief exposure to these cruel, sadistic, female hating beats, we, women, are refusing to go among those animals, especially the muslim men from Africa.

Attached: 54567678.jpg (800x445, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coolinfo24.com/2018/12/09/a-female-doctor-working-in-germany-warns-the-world/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: Dr01 - Copy.jpg (895x533, 127K)

Attached: Dr02 - Copy.jpg (896x307, 81K)

Attached: Dr03 - Copy.jpg (892x302, 70K)

Nope you’re getting Muslims you stupid liberals. You dumb females asked for the Muslims, walked all over and spit on your own culture and heritage, and ruined the future of Europe so that you wouldn’t appear racist. Those bitches better start sucking that Muslim cock because they aren’t going anywhere and they’ll only grow by number.

Gee, thanks for the fucking warning lady, maybe if we act now we can avoid a disaster that might arise from IMPORTING MILLIONS OF SHITSKINS INTO A SOCIETY AND CULTURE THEY WILL NEVER CONFORM TO.

Never happened. Diversity is our strength, nazi.

Attached: 5b43a6c62000004200b96879.jpg (630x420, 38K)

Too late

>home to the czech republic
Lmao. Knew it couldn't have been a native German writing this

She needs to stop being such a racist islamophobic bitch.

deal with it cunts, you are the ones that voted them in

I bet that whore voted for one of those parties who supported them and still has some "refugee welcome" post on kikebook or tweeter.
Paid the toll

>t. shlomo

Hope you like being a shitskins sex slave. Women are the reason you have the fucking barbarians. You made this bed now you have to lay in it and take a Muslim cock.

Attached: 1543781931617.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

Soon.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 11K)

T O O L A T E
O
O

L
A
T
Even if Europe slammed the border shut right at this very minute and sealed it forever more, it's too late to stop what's coming. As that German military guy said, we are just waiting for the generation that will take over germany to be born, in the next 5 or 6 years we will begin educating the monsters that will genocide the europeans in their own lands.

Men among the ruins.

Attached: 1525635306542.jpg (356x1067, 204K)

Believe me when i said, i am going to travel to Germany only to kill and behead all muslim on sight with my cartel.

>Deal with bad hombres requires other bad hombres

Fuck that was a good read, I wish more people would invest the time is seeing the state of Europe, rather than blindly defending “principles and morals” they themselves don’t believe in, but sure as fuck want others to see them project.

Yeah it's the women not the occupation of Germany by Jews and the US for 80 years.

based chupacabre gets it.

anyone with half a brain already knew this
how can i possibly feel bad for german cucks?

Haha I also love the "this post isn't refutable so you're a Jew!", meme.
Fuck off tyrone

>coolinfo24

Attached: 32311312.gif (500x295, 994K)

Based mexibro

Apply euthanasia treatments on sight

I probably had some kind of infection from them last year. Could barely breathe and stand without feeling exhausted.

>any non-muslim woman is a whore
We must admit they've got the point.

you're supposed to have sex with them goyess!

Attached: cobblepot.jpg (1080x1405, 601K)

its what she wanted. now shes suffering and wants us to save her? fuck her and fuck white women. good riddance let it all collapse

Maybe germans rise up again, they have wide experience with concetrating. Bet Americans would start bombing them while screaming about freedom and democracy.

wonder (((who))) could be behind this post?

Should have listened to your men you silly broads

>a whore or a future slave.
you just HAD to get out of the kitchen didn't you?

>coolinfo24.com/2018/12/09/a-female-doctor-working-in-germany-warns-the-world/
Hoax, this was written by a man LARPing. The gender guesser comes down firmly on the male side when evaluating it as informal writing, and just weakly concludes that it's female when considered as formal writing, well within the "European men write like women" margin of error.

This is fake news.

Attached: dudewroteit.png (1328x648, 48K)

Muslim Refugees welcome eh?

Women shit the bed, now they must be raped in it as well.

And even after that, they still won't learn hah.

The black pill is strong in this thread. I've taken a break from Jow Forums. Really noticing a growing desire for it all to end. Or maybe it's just time for society to show it's weakness, maybe we just need to feel validated in all our warnings.

in my country hatred of white women has grown among white men here. especially among the old men.

this will lead to RaHoWa very soon. be patient and get ready to kill (((them)))

Do these migrating Muslim mutts know what "diversity" even means? We had some smaller incidents here in Greece and to be particular in my town, where muslims where harassing women for wearing shorts when it was summertime. You'll never guess what happened to that poor sod who did it first. We teached him real diversity!

Attached: 1533551281347.png (609x517, 486K)

Godspeed my good man and good luck :^)

Wow I love muslims now.
To hell with women.

nah, we arent going to fight. why fight? what are we fighting for?

>stop being racist, refugees welcome
>stop being sexist, refugees not welcome

Attached: ron2.jpg (600x406, 31K)

Once had several moles removed. Got a massive erection for some reason before I passed out due to anesthetic. They covered it with a towel or something. Woke up to a nurse groping my dick. Wasn't traumatized by it, nor could I prove anything, as I was still barely aware of my surroundings other than her hand underneath the covers on my cock.

that discords been deleted like 15 times

who gives a fuck. As long as it's spread around as an empowered woman doctor against immigration she is immune from public scrutiny and it will only further our cause.

>coolinfo24.com

You know what.
We need a plague.

We need a combination between flu and ebola and aids that kills 90% of this worthless planet, including white trash plebs

I never thought about joining army or anything like that, but if a reich is resurrected, I won't hesitate to go to Germany and fight for Germans.
The thought of my ethnic, my people are doomed, I can understand why soldiers fought to death in war.

Most of the people here are not driven out of love for the west, appreciation of order and beauty. they are driven by pure hate and bitterness and feelings can only get you so far in this fight.

You need to make a conscious and rational effort to justify the fight and not merely react as if by some Pavlovian reflex.

Those that can't do it become black pilled. Their intentions are good but they lack depth.

Oh shove it up your ass, nobody wants you there, the fight is here faggot.

Germany Mass Deportation of Useless Ethnic Immigrants 2: Electric Boogaloo

"Please just let us do it this time" edition????

Jews the FORCED Camp of Saints book into existence.

Therefore, we must FORCE the Holocaust into existence, the Jews must pay.

bumpers

No we don't. The only thing we need to kill is our own weakness.

>Women invite a problem and then bitch about it
thread

We never them for years not to do this. They even flaunted it while insulting countries who wouldn’t accept the globalist agenda. We even tried again after the London bombings but they wouldn’t listen. What can we do now but watch them burn? They were the ones who lit the pyre, and there’s nothing we can do now.

>black pill
No, faggot, it's enjoying seeing these retards suffer with the choices they happily made.

Mandatory sterlization for all refugees/migrants. If they refuse deport. Any crime, even as small as jaywalking, deport. Get these people and their spawn out of Europe.

exactly. (((you))) are going to be killed.

>tfw just got back from the shooting range

Attached: 1541155216418.gif (343x495, 1.63M)

If you return with 10 muslim scalps I will personally grant you entry ino the USA

And yet, you're not willing to use it.

Now you guys know why China send them to concentration camp for re-education.

>weak emphasis could indicate European

ofcourse we can't really know - could be a male medic trying to cover their tracks as I don't even know if you wouldn't get hauled in by the polizei for a little chat if you published this on a facebook page over there. If its a Russian troll afaic they're doing God's work as I doubt its very far from the truth in its essentials

Replace the words Muslims with Illegal immigrants and you have what Southern California has had since the 90’s. They’re not rude from my experience, but they do play the system - giving fake SSN, no insurance, straight to the ER for any slight issue.

Based Pedro

>Sane women need to suffer the coming Muslim regime, because the crazy feminist whores wanted the desert dick
Yeah, man. Whatever you say. Just so you know, the very same shitskins are coming towards your way, and your Jewish leadership won't save you. The rest of us won't either.

you woke up too late, Helga

she probably wanted to save all the rapefugees and now she complains. GOOD FUCKING RIDANCE BITCH ! i will welcome the caliphate aand get myself an harem! i will enslave every femminist and make them eat shit everyday

>if germans with our generous nature cannot handle this
Look how cucked she is when she assumes that more and MORE generosity is better.

No, the more generous you are more the weaker you appear to people who comes from honor culture.

There is no honor in bending over backward to everyone.

To get Muslims to respect you you need to first beat them down black and blue. Then ask them while they are in that pitiful state whether they want to be German or not, and work from there like a dog owner and his dog.

JUST LET THEM IN YOU RACIST

Attached: 1544576090168.jpg (1600x1066, 144K)

Or at a minimum sterilization.

Attached: Screenshot_20181211-200403_Chrome.jpg (896x227, 40K)

baste nurses.

If the bong keeps on his shitty tiny island and doesn't drag his retarded son into it again, why not?

my parents are of German ancestry, why should I fight for "America" when they don't even appreciate my ancestors.
Germans helped building America, and what did they got in return?

The writer doesn't say anything about themselves and talks in third person about female staff.

Nice try.

you can be blackpilled and happy you just have to not be a huge pussy bitch

Ironically, Muslim misogynism stands as one of the only beneficial aspects of mass migration.

Attached: Sam Hyde Border Patrol.jpg (1024x682, 179K)

That and antisemitism.

saved

I guessed but assumed it was real.
white women arent intelligent enough to write facts or observe reality

let it burn. judaism collapse on itself. remember that ultimately the greatest victim of the kikes are themselves, like a self-perpetuating cycle.

we do have some things in common, don't we?

This is obviously fake news. If it were real it would have been shoah'd and the lady doctor would be in jail. Look fore this to be exposed as a hoax in a big "gotcha" story in the next day or two.

The text is translated from German (so big differences in culture and vocabulary), so that Gender Guesser is especially useless in this case.

You know the more I browse here the more bitter I become towards the very idea of democracy.

Some people here will just dismiss this woman as an idiot for doing this...but it's not stupidity, it's perfectly rational for her to vote the way she did because until that moment immigration was such an abstract thing that it had little priority when she voted. What we see repeatedly is that the societies most in favor of immigration are the ones with the fewest immigrants, because people vote for the neo-libs and neo-cons and the far-left because they value things like healthcare and education more than their national identity.

And then, too late, they realize the vast changes which they have brought on themselves and feel regretful, but what could they do? In a democracy, concerns get bundled together even when they have little to do with each other, so parties will demand that you vote for them in order to survive, while they bring in a new base of voters to replace you even as they provide for you now.

It's an unbearable choice for most people: Make everybody's lives worse but retain your identity, or give up identity but make your life better temporarily.

there it is folks, the type of opinion that restarts the camps

Kill the infidels!

The hospital bit is true.
Gf's mom is a nurse in a hospital near Rhine and I heard about that the day it happened.

I want to believe

Its all fake news! The images are from different places and are heavily photoshopped, the texts are providing false informations and are mostly fiction!
Nothing to see here, please stop being racist!
We need more educated immigrants, since so many jobs are unoccupied yet.
Also diversity and multiculurism is making us more open-minded and educated.
Don't fall for fake news.
I repeat: Don't fall for FAKE NEWS

You need to stay in your own countries.

Europe is fucked

i was in Prague the other month. and i saw prostitutes everywhere.
i wanted a blonde whore to SMD so i offered her 40 euro cause its all i had. and she actually did it.... for 40 euro.....

Oh yeah and 100% Bavarian, the fight is here, germans don't want you back.

Even the feminists are admitting they were wrong and running off to Poland to save themselves.

Attached: Screenshot_20180206-123843.jpg (720x1207, 253K)

This pasta is stale, it's real though, but it originally emerged in August 2015, at the height of the rapefugee crisis.

makes me physically ill to know these fucking cunts are getting out unscaved.
disgusting