Ladies be honest

Would you rather a guy just be straight up about his feelings for you or him play it cool until he feels like you’re reciprocating the feelings to avoid rejection?

Attached: 07369833-6BD1-41C3-B4EE-45B31D9EEAEF.jpg (347x346, 30K)

im no lady but this such a stupid question, first not all women are the same
secondly, most women are slightly insane, they will tell you something then they change their mind

i can tell you nowadays women dont like to be confessed unless you are her crush, then you can murder babies youll still be in the good

in my experience women wont say love you until you fucked them hard, which is the exact opposite of what you are planning

>him play it cool until he feels like you’re reciprocating the feelings to avoid rejection?

Not a woman, but here's your answer.

>Freshman in college
>Score a redhead with a thick ass completely by accident (she hit on me, added me on FB)
>Became fuck buddies for a while
>Me being the sperg I was, I tried to move it towards a relationship because I thought no other woman would want to sleep with me
>Instead of explaining she wasn't interested, she stopped answering me
>Kept calling her one evening to the point that her friend had to answer and explain she wasn't interested anymore FOR her

Women are the most passive and indirect people on the planet. You have to play their game in order to survive.

Yeah, common sense tells you to play their game in order to survive. But wouldn’t you rather know the answer right away instead of wasting time chasing something you may never get anyways?

Implying being cool and flirtatious or telling her right away that you are into her produce the same results. You aren't taking a shortcut when you tell her from the get go you like her, you are just making it more likely she won't be into you.

you are commited to the chase, theres no reward without chase

imagine a cheetah just looking at the prey and go like
>nah im not sure ill catch anything, would be wasted time
you need to try and focus less on the goal and more on the chase, also feel free to chase more than one girl

Autism: the thread

Makes sense now that you put it that way.

YES! Every human would want this. But women are retarded.

Women want what they cant have. If you hand them your heart on a platter, of course they're gonna crush it. You have to be flirty, aloof and give the impression that you're probably talking to 20 other girls at once. And even when you are in a relationship, you still have to act like you can do much better than her and can leave her at any moment if you wanted.

Had to learn this the hard way.

No fuck their games. Every time a women plays a game, turn it around and do exactly what she DOESNT want you to do and if possible, make it hurt. Teach those cunts a lesson to stop playing bullshit games.

Lol

"Confessing your feelings" is an anime trope and does not work in the real world, and here's why. For the purpose of demonstration let's imagine best case scenarios.

>you develop a bit of a crush on a girl
>spend more focus and energy on her because of this
>begin to like her more
>spending more time around you has made this girl develop a bit of a crush of her own
>you are still weeks or months ahead of her
>she gives off some signals that she's into you

At this point you can go one of two ways. The way where you play the game and get the girl involves asking her out and playing it by ear. The way where you announce your feelings like an emotionally stunted incel goes like this:

>girl starts to give off signals that she likes you too
>>hey I am really into you and I don't want to weird you out or anything but I think I have feelings for you we should go out some time
>girl who has only just noticed you exist now thinks that you are some weird motherfucker who thinks he's in love
>you've put her on the spot
>she can no longer just say yes or no to a date to see where things go
>she has to say yes or no to you entirely
>given that your feelings seem to be much, much stronger than hers, and that this disparity will undoubtedly cause problems in the relationship, the safer bet is to turn you down and find someone who is willing to let the relationship move at a more organic pace

You can call it "being up front" but all you're doing is putting a girl on the spot. This is why couples don't say their I Love You's for a few months. Your relationship with another person needs to be at a mutually agreeable spot before that kind of emotion is romantic and not creepy.

But by all means, continue to tell women you have feelings for them way too soon and getting rejected every time, as opposed to playing the game and actually getting somewhere.

Solid post.

Good advice.

I could've used this post back in January. Would've saved a solid friendship we had together

Isn't the BEST case scenario to not develop weird clingy 'much, much stronger' feelings in the first place?

I've very recently learned all of this the hard way and this is a very good post.

Even now trying to win her back I've found it unbearable soemtimes and spilled my feelings sometimes and it just achieves nothing. I don't get how people keep a lid on that shit, it's hard as fuck.

Bump

No I think it's actually par for the course for one person to be more invested in the other early on, and if you aren't careful about how you express yourself then it will always come across like weird clingy feelings to the other person.

Organically paced relationships are the key.

came her only to second this, talking about your feelings is gay. Ask a girl out, don't fucking tell her that you love her or whatever when she barely knows who you are. All that you're doing is HERE ARE MY FEELINGS YOU DEAL WITH IT NOW OKAY BYE

I COULD HAVE FUCKING USED THIS FRIDAY WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK

I could have sworn this was common knowledge. Are the residents of Jow Forums even more autism than I had thought?

I'm 24 and last year was when I lost my virginity and began my first serious relationship, I'm new and shit at it.

I don't know what it is with guys. If I go on two dates they start telling people we are in a relationship and they always tell me they love me if we have sex. The time frame is irrelevant because sometimes they say they were in love before we ever spoke. I mean, seriously, how can you be in love before you know anything about me?

This. Best part is, this is what gets them chasing. Women are masochists.

Attached: IMG-20180606-WA0001.jpg (720x1280, 470K)

Here's what you do
>meet girl
>spend a little time with her
>"Oh shit, she's pretty interesting"
>Ask her, "hey, wanna go out sometime? For like a coffee or something"
If no:
>"Oh okay. No problem. See you around!"
If yes:
>"Cool! Are you free around this time?"
>go on date
>get to know her and she gets to know you
>if you like her, ask her out again, if not, thank her for coming out with you and part ways
>around 4~5 dates, have the "boyfriend/girlfriend" talk
It's not that hard. Just be respectable and honest.

Lmao

I rather know so if a guy waits too long I start dating other guys. It gets them off their ass pretty quick. There is no downside to this.

Ladies be honest. Lol. Funniest request I have read all week.

Everyone enjoys contextual honesty. The issue with this question is it doesn't specify exactly how well the person who is confessing their feelings knows the person they are confessing to. More often than not the guys here don't understand that you can't just express your feelings to someone that hardly knows you, put her on the spot and expect her to reciprocate. There are tons of ways to suss out whether or not someone reciprocates your feelings without just vomiting your emotions onto them. I feel like people with regular social don't have any difficulty answering this question.

FUCKING SAME DUDE.

Gotta beat the bitch to teach the bitch, my gf decided to go cunt mode yesterday and now she's trying to spin that shit as if I fucked up, so fuck that. I gave her the same bullshit answers she gives me when pissed and I fucked off which I know she hates. I don't have time to entertain her bullshit all day especially when I'm at work.

Bump